The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

Da SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... Altro

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 38

3.7K 94 6
Da SkyeWriter02

Rose's POV

After a while we were all eating and drinking in silence when Tyler walked in. The silence only then got tense as we all looked at him.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to crash the party." Tyler said.

"So don't." Matt frowned.

"Do I have to spell your mouth shut too?!" I glared at him.

"It's, uh, it's okay." Caroline said standing up and smiled. "Hi."

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Tyler asked. "It's kind of important."

"Sure." Caroline sighed.

"If she's not back in 10 minutes I'm coming out there to find your ass!" I called out before they were gone.

"Can you be anymore obnoxious?" Elena rolled her eyes.

"Can you be anymore bitchy?" I retorted then looked to Matt who grabbed the bottle of tequila. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I want her to be happy, you know?" Matt sighed taking a drink. "It's what I want for all of you guys in the middle of this crazy life you got stuck living."

"Is that how you see it?" I frowned. "That we're stuck?"

"I'd say it's attached itself to all of you pretty tight, yeah." Matt nodded.

I just shrugged it off until Caroline hasn't come back in a while.

"Where are they?" Matt asked.

"I don't know, but I'm getting ready to go look." I sighed standing up.

"Are you sure?" Matt asked.

"Of course, I'll be back soon." I nodded.

I ended up walking deep into the woods after a good 10 minutes, still trying to find Caroline or Tyler. But when I was least expecting it, something or someone stabbed me in the neck and I passed out instantly.

Later

I woke up in a car and my head was pounding.

"What the hell?" I groaned seeing Stefan in the drivers seat and Elena in the passenger seat. "Witch Hazel again?!"

"What are you doing Stefan?!" Elena demanded just as her phone started ringing, but Stefan took it, putting it on speaker.

"Hello, Damon." Stefan smirked. "She's a little busy right now."

"What? Why the hell do you have Elena's phone?" Damon asked.

"I'm making my next move." Stefan shrugged as I looked at him in horror. "Let me ask you something, what's Klaus going to do if he can't make anymore hybrids and if his mate gets into a tragic accident?"

"What?!" Damon seethed. "Stefan! Leave them out of this!"

Stefan then hung up and threw Elena's phone out the window.

"What are you doing?!" I snapped.

"Stefan, let me out of this car!" Elena demanded as Stefan got his phone out. "Do you hear me?! Let me out of this car!"

Stefan dialed a number and put it on speaker.

"Stefan, how nice to hear your voice." Klaus said through the phone.

"Tell your hybrids to get out of town, Klaus!" Stefan frowned.

"Well, that's not going to happen until I get my coffins back." Klaus stated.

"Okay, then I'm going to drive your mate and blood source off wickery bridge!" Stefan threatened.

"I don't believe you Stefan, you won't kill them." Klaus stated.

Stefan then swerved the car as he but his wrist and force fed Elena his blood.

"STEFAN STOP!" I panicked.

"What are you doing?" Elena coughed.

"What's going on?" Klaus frowned.

"I just fed her my blood." Stefan stated. "No more hybrids if she's a vampire. And no more of you if Rose is dead!"

"You won't do it." Klaus stated.

"Klaus, please tell him to stop!" I begged.

"Really?! Try me! Because your coffins are next to go!" Stefan threatened as he sped up the car. "Say goodbye to your family Klaus!"

"Ah! Stefan, slow down!" I cried. "Stefan! Stefan stop it!"

"Fine! I'll send them away. You win." Klaus gave in.

"Stefan!" Elena and I cried as we got closer. "Stefan, stop!"

"Stop the car, Stefan!" Klaus demanded.

Stefan then hit the brakes hard, making us come to a screeching stop.

I glared at Stefan through my tears and got out of the car.

"Rose, get back here!" Stefan called after me.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I cried, running down the road as far from Stefan as I could. I probably only made it a mile before I fell to my knees crying.

It was only a matter of time before my phone started ringing.

"H-hello?" I choked back a sob.

"Rosalie, love? Where are you?" Klaus asked.

"A-a mile from wickery b-bridge." I cried. "Please come get me."

"I'll be right there." Klaus said hanging up.

Not even in a few minutes I was picked up and hugged.

"I thought I lost you." Klaus sighed.

"Please just get me out of here!" I begged.

"Do you want to go home?" Klaus asked, and I just shook my head no. "Okay, you can stay with me."

I hid my face in his shoulder as I felt the wind through my hair. It wasn't long before we reached Klaus' home and he sat me down on the bed.

"Do you need anything? Can I do anything?" Klaus asked.

I just shook my head as I continued to cry.

"How about I start you a bath, and while you get cleaned up I'll get us some dinner, hm?" Klaus asked.

I wiped my tears and nodded.

Third Person's POV:

After Klaus set up the bath, he left Rosalie to do her thing. He was in the kitchen cooking when he heard her crying in the bathroom. Sighing Klaus put a lid on the pot and grabbed his phone, dialing the one person he knew could help his mate.

"500 years on the run and this is the first time I get a call from you, what do I owe the displeasure?"

"Katerina, take jabs at me all you want, but I only called because it's important." Klaus said irritated, not used to having to be nice to the older doppelgänger. "It's Rosalie."

"What happened?" Katherine asked worried.

"Stefan almost drove her off Wickery Bridge just to get my hybrids out of town. I picked her up and she's a mess." Klaus sighed. "Can you come cheer her up? Be there for her? I can't stand seeing her like this."

"Of course I can, but I can't say I won't stop do a little murder on the way." Katherine seethed.

"I wouldn't expect anything less." Klaus chuckled. "I'll send you the address."

Klaus hung up the phone and put it away.

"Who was that?" Rosalie asked, causing Klaus to smile.

"Just an old acquaintance." Klaus shrugged and put a plate of spaghetti and meatballs in front of her. "Eat up love."

"Mmm, my favorite." Rose smiled, digging in.

Klaus couldn't help but smile with love and admiration for this one girl. But Klaus' smile turned into a frown when the thought that he almost lost her tonight entered his head.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Klaus asked making Rose put her fork down.

"No." Rose shook her head, trying not to break down again. "I-I can't. Not tonight."

"Okay, we don't have to talk about it." Klaus assured taking her hand and rubbed it comfortably.

Klaus and Rose didn't realize they were leaning in when they heard the front door open.

Rose's POV

"Hello?! The adorable one is here!" A familiar voice called out.

"No way!" I smiled and ran out of the kitchen to the foyer, and ran right to my older sister. "Kat! What are you doing here?! I thought you would be traveling with this new found freedom!"

"Well, I was about to, but I got a call from a very worried hybrid." Katherine admitted. "So I came to stay for a while."

I looked back at Klaus surprised.

"You did this?" I smiled.

"I might have had something......."

I cut Klaus off by jumping into his arms, hugging him tightly. "Thank you."

"Anything for you my love." Klaus said hugging me back.

"Well, I didn't come all this way to watch you two be all love dovey." Katherine said making me blush as I let go of Klaus. "So what are we going to do tonight?"

"Wine and movies?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Katherine shrugged.

"You girls go on ahead." Klaus waved. "I've only renovated a few rooms so you two can have my room, I'll take the couch."

"Are you sure?" I asked, feeling bad that we would end up kicking him out of his room.

"Of course, go on. Have fun, I still have to clean up the kitchen." Klaus nodded.

"Okay." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Nik."

"Goodnight, love." Klaus smiled before Katherine and I went upstairs, having a girls night until we crashed.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

387K 7.6K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
7.3K 635 19
๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐Œ๐ | โIf I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?โž Hazel Gilbert...
227K 5.8K 106
Melanie Gilbert. Sound familiar? Probably not. Melanie Gilbert is Elena's twin. She is different from Elena. Melanie has icy blue eyes and curly hair...
119K 4.1K 52
[ BOOK ONE ] Erin Gilbert believed the worst thing that could ever happen to her was the death of her parents. But when the Salvatore brothers waltz...