The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

By SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... More

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 37

3.7K 76 10
By SkyeWriter02

Rose's POV:
The Next Morning:

I woke up early the next morning and headed to school with decorations to decorate Caroline's locker for her birthday.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Elena frowned.

"Decorating my friends locker for her 18th birthday!" I rolled my eyes. "Doesn't explain why you're here though."

Elena was about to answer when Bonnie showed up.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." Bonnie said carrying a big poster board for Caroline. "I got held up."

"It's fine, I just got here too." Elena shrugged.

"Slackers." I teased.

"Shut up!" Elena glared.

"Whatever, bitch." I rolled my eyes. "Hey, Bon, can you pass me the balloons please. Thank you." I smiled and tapes them to the lockers. "Cute! So what got you running late?"

"I, uh, was working in some new spells." Bonnie shrugged. "What about you, Lena?"

"Working out with Alaric." Elena stated.

"Awe, poor Ric." I smirked.

"So, I have something I need to tell you, Bon." Elena sighed. "Jeremy is going to be leaving town for a while. He's going to be staying with some old family friend in Denver until this whole Klaus thing blows over."

"Wait, what?!" I frowned. "Why?!"

"Jeremy wouldn't just leave you guys to deal with this on your own." Bonnie said then it all made sense.

"You little bitch!" I seethed. "You had Damon compel him, Agin!"

"It's for his own good!" Elena argued. "It's not safe for him here anymore. It could give him a chance at a better life."

"Please." I scoffed. "You don't care about Jeremy, you're just doing this for yourself so you don't have to have another one of our family members calling you out on your bullshit!"

"Rose is right, God, I can't believe you." Bonnie shook her head as we both walked away from her and up to Jeremy.

"Denver, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah." Jeremy nodded. "I'm sorry I never got the chance to tell you this morning."

"So, were you going to say good-bye?" Bonnie asked.

"To Rose, absolutely, but I wasn't sure you cared." Jeremy shrugged.

"Of course she cares Jer!" I assured.

"Exactly! I was just hurt by what happened between you and Anna, Jeremy." Bonnie frowned. "I don't want you to leave town."

"I think this could be a good thing." Jeremy told us. "At least until all this Klaus stuff blows over. I think I can have a better life there."

"Heh, that's what Elena said." I scoffed as Bonnie nodded. "It's exactly what she said."

"What do you mean?" Jeremy asked.

"Nothing," I shook my head. "I'm just gonna miss you little bro."

Bonnie nodded and we all headed to class.

Third Person's POV:

Rose's POV
Caroline's House:

The whole day went by and we didn't see or hear anything from Caroline, so Bonnie, Matt, Lexi, reluctantly Elena, and I were all waiting for her.

When we heard the front door open we all jumped out.

"Surprise!" We all yelled.

"Happy Birthday!" Lexi smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline frowned.

"Well, you blew off school and missed Bonnie and I's work of Birthday art, so, uh, I grabbed Lexi, and we headed over here." I smiled, placing a birthday tiara on Caroline's head.

"Change into warmer clothes, we're going to the falls." Bonnie stated. "S'mores, campfire, cake. Like when we were little."

"Except with tequila." Matt smirked.

"And me!" Lexi waved.

"Ah, thanks, guys, really. Um, I'm just not really feeling my birthday this year." Caroline shrugged.

"I'm sorry, what?" Bonnie asked. "You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favorite day of the year."

"Yeah, and now it's just a reminder that, technically, I'm dead." Caroline frowned.  "Look, I didn't even like 17. The only point to 17 was to get to 18. It's a filler year. I'm stuck in a filler year."

"You're not stuck, Care." I assured.

"Yeah, I am. But it's okay." Caroline shook her head. "It's all good, I will be fine. But I just need some time to wallow in it."

"Okay." Lexi stated. "But I think I have a better idea."

We all ended up following Lexi down to the old cemetery near the falls.

"There it is!" Lexi said as we walked into the old Fell Crypt.

"This is creepy, even for us." Bonnie laughed.

"No, Caroline was right." Lexi stated. "Technically she's dead. Sorry. But you don't need a birthday. You need a funeral. You need to say goodbye to your old life and embrace your new one!"

"Okay." Caroline smiled. "Here lies Caroline Forbes."

"Cheerleader, Miss Mystic Falls, and third grade hopscotch champion." I smiled as I put the candles in her cake.

"Friend..... Daughter....." Lexi smiled.

"Overachiever." Bonnie added making Caroline laugh.

"Trendsetter." Elena added.

"Mean girl, sometimes, no offense." Matt laughed.

"Ah, none taken." Caroline shrugged.

"She was 17 and she had a really good life." I said as I finished putting the candles on the cake. "So, Rest In Peace so that you can move forward. That's what you really need. It's what we all really need."

"Amen." Lexi nodded. "Or cheers of whatever."

I used my magic and lit the candles.

"Make a wish." Lexi smiled.

Caroline closed her eyes and blew out the candles. We all ended up sitting around the crypt drinking tequila and eating cake. Best birthday/funeral ever right?

Matt was going to take the bottle of tequila from Elena but she pulled it back. "Ah, Ah, I need this more than you do, trust me." Elena took a swig then frowned at Care. "Caroline, what are you doing?"

"Hmm? Uh, nothing." Caroline said putting her phone down.

"Okay, you're a bad sober liar." Elena frowned. "You're an even worse drunk liar."

"I might have texted Tyler." Caroline shrugged.

"Caroline." Elena scoffed.

"What?" Caroline shrugged. "I'm delicate."

"Give her a break." Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, you can't control what everyone does all the time." Bonnie agreed.

"Damn, I wish I had some popcorn right now." I smirked.

"Wow." Elena frowned.

"Ouch, Bon." Matt shook his head.

"Matt, shut up. You're only saying that because you're still in love with Elena." I frowned. "Besides, Bonnie is right. It's wrong that you compelled Jeremy to leave town out of your own selfishness!"

"I'm doing it to protect him, guys." Elena said giving everyone those big doe eyes.

"Bullshit." Lexi called out. "He should be able to choose how he wants to live. You're taking his choices away."

"You guys can't tell him!" Elena glared.

"Or what?" I snapped. "You're gonna have Damon compel us not to?"

"You know, you guys are ruining a perfectly good funeral." Matt sighed.

"Once again Matt, shut the fuck up!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry, I'm just going to go sleep it off or something." Bonnie sighed. "Happy Birthday."

"Me too." Lexi stood up and hugged me. "Thanks for getting me out of the house." Lexi then went and hugged Caroline. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks." Caroline smiled as they left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 16.3K 97
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
318K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
128K 2.6K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
387K 7.6K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...