๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’• โœ†

By thahoesluvkash

" ๐’š๐’†๐’‚ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’โ™ก๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š & ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜…
prt.1
๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†โ™ก
2 โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
this aint no fockin chapter but still read
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40 โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
the end โค๏ธ
fww
yall sexy asl๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
43โ™ก
44โ™ก

18โ™ก

19.5K 722 1.1K
By thahoesluvkash

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ♔
𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 | 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜
7:34ᴘᴍ
—————-

"damn what the fuck." azour groaned waking up.

"this girl got her hands all on my ass." he mugged getting up and goin into his bathroom.

after he brushed his teeth and washed his face he went back to wake up miree.

"mama." he kissed her forehead climbing on top of her.

"stinkk." he kissed her cheek.

"wake up baby." he started kissing all over her face.

"whattt." she groaned tryna push him off of her.

"wake up it's christmas." he said still kissing her

"fuck christmas." she groaned rolling over making him fall off the bed

"i should beat yo ass." he mumbled getting up.

"aight den since youon wanna get up i'm gon go wake up my girlfri-" she cut him off by getting up fast and throwing a pillow at him.

"make me bust yo ass on this holy christmas morning." she mumbled walking past him going into the bathroom

"you excited?" he stood behind her wrapping his arms around ha waist and massaging her thighs as she brushed her teeth

"what i'm excited fa?" she started feeling a tingly feeling between her legs

"i got you a present." he mumbled in her ear while smiling giving her chills.

"and what's that." she asked turning around to face him.

"wait and find out." he said giving her a quick kiss and going downstairs.

"sigh now i'm horny." she sighed following him.

"ain't nobody up yet?" she sat on top of the island as he searched through the fridge.

"nah it's only like 8." he grabbed a water and stood between her legs.

"lemme spit it in yo mouth."

"ion know what you think this is but this ain't that." she scrunched her face up.

azour was probably the freakiest person you'll ever meet. he's with everything, he widdit all, he a slut get him lit.

"cmere." he started rubbing her butt.

"we can't be any closer."

"mcht." he smacked his lips and grabbed her neck bringing her into a kiss.

"merry cripmas." he put on a goofy smile pulling away.

"merry christmas." she laughed pecking his lips one more time.

"let's go peak at the presents." he picked her up and walked them over to the christmas tree.

"WHAT YALL DOIN?!" juice yelled walking downstairs catching them before they even opened anything.

"washing the tree."

"painting the lights." they both spoke at the same time standing up straight.

"i should beat both y'all muthafuckin asses." juice mugged them grabbing a stick.

"where the fuck that come fro- AHHHH." miree ran away from juice who was chasing her.

"DONT YOU RUN FROM ME LIL NIGGERR." he yelled.

"AZOUR HELP MEEE." she jumped on him making him fall on the couch

"HOEMYGAWD YOU HIT MY PEANUTS!" he screamed as she fell on top of him.

"whoop gotta go." juice said running upstairs.

"i like this position." miree wigged her eyebrows

"hornyfreakyfuck." he mumbled looking at her titties that were kinda exposed since the zipper on her onesie was a lil bit down

"you wanna suck a li tittie just say det." she tried to shake them in his face.

"don't mind if i do." he said starting to unzip her onesie more.

"aht aht come on." she got off his lap and going to the door.

"where we going." he asked following her.

"i gotta go home to get some presents." she grabbed her keys out the bowl and went to her car.

"you sexy as fuck." he looked over at her as she started the car.

"santa gon put yo ass on the naughty list."

"i'll go on the naughty list fa you."

"corny."

"we can both be on da naughty list if you knowwhatamshayynn." he started to rub on her thigh.

"you play too much." she started chuckling and blushing

"who said am playin." he squeezed her thigh.

"don't make me pull this car over."

———-

"azour shut uppp you gon wake them." she whispered as he started jumping on the bed.

"oh fa real?" he stopped jumping and started smirking.

"please dont you gon get me in troubleeeee." she whined.

"fuckkk miree okayy." he moaned loudly while trying to hold his laughter.

"SHUT THE FUCK UPP!" she whisper yelled while hitting his leg.

"ouuuu right there."

"you know what let's go cause you got me fucked up."

"fuckk you feel so good." he moaned as they were walking down the stairs.

"TEZHAE THATS YOU?!" she heard her mama yell from her room.

"go in the muthafuckin car right now." she said to azour through gritted teeth.

"YEA MA I CAME TO GET SUM!" she yelled back pushing him out the door.

"you play too fuckin much." she said getting into the drivers seat as he went into the passengers seat chuckling.

"i'm sorry mama, you want daddy make it up to you." he  pouted as he caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"you make me sick." she rolled her eyes driving back to his house.

"you know you like it when i'm suckin on dem pretty tittiess." he sung leaning over his seat and kissing her titties through her onesie.

"stoppp." she laughed.

he was lying like a mf, they never did anything sexual like that before besides that one time.

"sigh what do a nigga gotta do to get love round hea." he sighed sitting back in his seat.

——

"wassup old niggaaaa." miree dragged opening the door for mr. s

"merry christmas midget." he hugged her and walked into the house.

"them presents better be mine."

"ion mean to break ya lil heart but, no red heart."

"im so disrespected." she shook her head walking into the living room where everybody else was.

it was jae jae, tiny, three, killa, juice, zap, mr. s, baby, big A, and nova.

tezhae's mama made baby go just because she wanted to.

"i wonder who's my secret santa." baby smirked moving around in her seat.

"you don't got no fockin santa youan even posed ta be here." tezhae mumbled rolling her eyes.

"anywaysss." juice trailed off.

"ight so let's start, first person on the list is tiny to open her gift."

"oouuu i'm excited as hell." she smiled picking up her small gift and opening it.

"oh my godddd it's so prettyyyy." she dragged looking at the chain with her name on it in cursive.

"put it onnn." miree smiled seeing her face light up.

"i'm a bad bitch." she cheesed putting it on her neck making everybody laugh.

"ight next is me the baddest bitch ever to exist." juice stuck his tongue out.

"boy please." nova rolled his eyes.

"umm wtf is this." he shook the box.

"open it and find out dummy." big A said in a duhh tone.

"don't play with me big foot." he rolled his eyes opening.

"presshuhhhh." he dragged looking at the fitted hat with "juice2fruity" engraved on the side.

"whoever gave me this getting they ass ate."

"uhhh." everybody said with the yikes facial expression.

"i'm just playin, or not." he laughed putting the hat on his head.

feeling someone burning a whole in his face he scanned to room to see nova staring at him in lust.

he winked at him making him blush and cover his face.

"jae jae you next."

"okayyy." she smiled picking her present up.

"aye yall i gotta go real quick." zap said standing up grabbing his phone.

"tuh." kill mumbled.

"nigga chill." he shook his head.

"imma see y'all later." zap got up walking out the door.

"the fuck." big A mumbled.

"what's goin on with y'all." mr s scrunched up his face.

"it seems like he been workin fa them down south niggas." killa scoffed.

(ion know shit bout the u.s or atlanta so i'm just gon say that to make them sound like opps)

"them same niggas that got y'all into that li situation?" mr. s tilted his head.

well name me blue and call me clueless miree thought

"yea bruh, he know weon fuck with dem that's snake shi right dere." three shook his head.

"is y'all gon shut up so i can open my shit." jae jae mugged them.

"watch yo mouth." mr. s and big A said at the same time.

"OH MY GODDD." she exclaimed opening her package and seeing a pink dildo.

"now what the fuck." mr s mumbled looking to the side.

"i love y'all so much." she wiped a fake tear shaking the dildo making everybody laugh.

"miree open yours."

"i'm gonna just pray that it isn't a dildo from now." she grabbed the gift with her name on it making them laugh.

"i-" she gasped seeing an art kit that was similar to the one her father got her but it was a little more advanced.

somari's eyes shot open as he looked over at amar who had a smile on his face looking at him.

"broo." tezhae dragged starting to tear up

"you mother fucker." somari mumbled looking at big A.

"na na na boo boo." he stuck out his tongue at him.

he knew the whole situation about her father and stuff, somari was the one who told him.

"thank you big dawg." she wiped her eyes chuckling.

"how you know it's me." he smiled.

"nigga it's obvious."

"this is so sweet." tiny fanned her eyes.

"i know right." killa said doing the same making everyone look over at him.

"mind y'all fuckin business." he mugged them sinking in his seat.

somari was about to tear up looking at her, he could see the same little face that he saw cry in worry 9 years ago.

that face that brought joy to his life, the face he thought he'd never see again.

his eyes traveled from her face to the now healed gun shot wound on her arm.

he wanted to tell her, he really did. but he was afraid of the outcome.

he missed his daughter, his little princess, with everything in him.

"mr. s you good?" she laughed at his face.

"yea i'm getting emotional." he mumbled wiping his eyes.

somari was greatful that amar could step into her life, although it's a little late, and show her atleast a bit of fatherly affection that he didn't get to show her over the years.

———

"okayy mama i got somebody i want you to meet." tezhae dragged her mother into the house.

"is it a man, do i look good." she asked fixing her dress

"mr. s come heree!" she called out to him.

"yoo-" he walked towards her and stopped when he saw teyanna.

her eyes widened looking at her ex husband whom she thought she would never see again.

"umm do y'all know eachother." tezhae raised her eyebrow looking between the two.

"n- no." her mother stumbled over her words.

"welp imma leave y'all talk."

"somari h- how-."

"they didn't kill me obviously smart ass." he mugged her.

"did you tell her cause by the looks of it she doesn't know you're her father." she shifted her weight to her left leg.

"well if youan excited i'm alive just say det." he mumbled

"i've moved on." she rolled her eyes.

"girl don't nobody want you the fuck."

"please don't tell her somari." she begged.

"the fuck you mean don't tell her." he mugged her again.

"if you tell her it's gonna be just like old times, she's gonna forget all about me and run to her favorite parent every chance she gets."

"you a stupid fuckin woman you know that?"

"she be telling me how you treat her at home, you needa tighten the fuck up cause it's taking everything in me not to put one in yo head."

"what you mean how i treat her, i treat her perfectly fine."

"no you and ya lil bald head seed needa leave my child alone. you know that lil bastard ya favorite but ion even care about allat, treat them equally. it's been like this ever since you cheated on me."

"anyways just don't tell her."

"shut the fuck up. this conversation is over." he walked away.

——

"come onnn." azour dragged miree up the stairs.

"i'm tiredddd." she whined.

"i'm guessing youon want yo present."

"hurry up and show it to me." she mugged him flopping down on his bed.

"say please." he hovered over her.

"no."

"say it."

"nope."

"say. it." he bent down whispering in her ear and kissing it

"please." she pouted

𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌

smiling he leaned into her and connected their lips giving her a slow passionate kiss.

(this is so corny if you reading this and you know me no you don't)

"what's the present." she mumbled into the kiss.

"shhh." he quieted her by kissing her again sticking his tongue in her mouth.

moving from her lips kissing on her jaw down to her neck, he sucked on it lightly followed by him dragging his tongue over the spot that he left.

he sat up on his knees removing her clothes while biting his lip and staring into her eyes.

leaning down he took her right tittie into his mouth while swirling his tongue around her nipple then doing the same to the next.

moving down to her stomach, he left hickies trailing down to her thighs.

kissing her inner thighs he moved higher and higher up to her meow meow slowly but surely.

(i'm not saying pussy idc idc)

"azour stop teasing." she dragged through a moan.

placing soft gentle kisses on it, he dragged his tongue up and down.

he gave her a long lick and started sucking on her clit.

"fuckkkkk" she moaned arching her back off the bed and grabbing his hair.

"mmmmm" he hummed into her coochie shaking his head back and forth giving her vibrations

"azourrrr." she moaned loudly throwing her head back.

he slowly inserted his middle and ring finger into her moving them at a slow paste.

"i- i can't"

he sucked on her clit lightly as he started twisting his fingers moving faster.

"i'm about to-" he cut herself off with a loud moan

"hold it." he mumbled as he started spelling his name with his tongue.

first, middle, and last.

"shitt." she moaned as her fluid leaked out of her onto his tongue.

he kissed it one more time and licked his lips.

"gimme kiss." he said poking his lips out making her peck them.

he took her tongue and started sucking on it lightly.

"merry christmas." he pulled away winking at her and going into the bathroom so he could clean her up.

——————————♡———————————

✇ 𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔?

✇ 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 ♡

✇ 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆

✇ 𝒖𝒎𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆😭

𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔭 𝔟♱𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𓆩❤︎𓆪 𝒐𝒖𝒕 🃏.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.9K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
516K 26.2K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
186K 5.5K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
459K 11.4K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...