The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 68: Puppet

909 35 27
By vanillasunlight

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for being inactive for a while. I just finished my semester and I am trying to gain some sleep while traveling a little. Will post updates and hopefully finish the story tomorrow. Stay safe everyone! Reminder to touch some grass to keep your sanity in check. 😉♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Mikasa's POV

I turned to Eren's side but it felt cold. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes and found he wasn't there.

I slowly sat up feeling tired and sore but I managed to walk slowly.

"Eren? Are you in the bathroom?" I called.

"Erennn?" I called but still got no answer.

His clothes last night were gone and his shoes too from where he left it. He's probably outside with everyone or maybe he is in his office. What an early bird?

I took a bath and changed my clothes and finally went out of our room.

"Good morning everyone." I spoke softly as I gave each one of them a hug.

"Good morning dear, did you sleep well?" Carla asked and I nodded smiling.

"By the way, where is Eren?" I asked and everyone looked confused at me.

"Didn't you two slept together? I didn't see him yet." Auntie Lydia said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Maybe he is in his office. I will just call him first. Excuse me. " I spoke as I excused myself from everyone having their tea.

I called him on his phone and it's ringing but no one is answering. Maybe he's too busy today. Should I just bring him food instead? Maybe later. I should see him first.

I knocked three times before I opened the door but I heard no voice. I slowly opened the huge door in front of me and went in.

"Eren?" I called but no one was there.

The office was empty. It looked untouched.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Where is Eren? He's not in the bathroom. There's no way he could be anywhere else in this huge mansion.

"Help me find your young master. Right now!" I commanded the maid and she hurriedly went back to tell everyone what I wanted them to do.

Cold sweat started to creep into my skin as I scanned the maze garden in front of me but I couldn't find him there either. Everyone was alarmed as well since they didn't see him and the young ones, even Hange just woke up not knowing anything either. They called his phone and tried to search for him anywhere but he couldn't be found.

I checked every room slowly, it's getting tiring but I can't give up. Where could Eren be?

"Mikasa.." I heard Carla behind me as I opened the last door at the top floor.

"Carla, do you know where he went?" I spoke slowly.

I am getting emotional each seconds pass by. There's no way Eren will go somewhere without me knowing but what is this? I think he is not here.

"Mikasa..I'm sorry.." Carla spoke slowly as she started crying and I saw Grisha coming towards us.

"Mom, where is Eren?" I am freezing to the way she cries. Please, don't give me this anxiety Carla.

"I swear I tried to stop him from going out earlier. I saw him come down from the stairs with a briefcase.." She slowly went to me and reached for my hand.

"He said he's going to get Zeke back. He didn't bring anyone, he was the one driving. He commanded the guards to stop Grisha from following him." Her voice broke on the last part and I felt numb.

Stupid Eren!! He's going there alone?!

"Grisha, what direction he was heading to." I asked as I saw everyone heading our way.

"I don't know Mikasa. The guards was stopping me. The driveway was too far for me to see clearly." He spoke and I looked away feeling about to cry.

Where can we find him now?!

"Mikasa..We can't find him.. We searched everywhere.." Hange spoke trying to catch her breath as Louise assisted her.

"Mikasa-sama" A voice from nowhere spoke and I looked over and saw Kiyomi with the men I told her.

"Kiyomi? What are you doing here?" I asked completely surprised how she got here.

"I can't just leave you alone. I will go with you." She spoke and I shook my head.

"No. I only asked men. Stay here." I was about to walk when Kiyomi suddenly stopped me.

"But Mikasa-sama, the one you're dealing with is Onyankopon." I was stopped when she mentioned that name.

Onyankopon? Onyankopon Industries?

"What do you mean by this Kiyomi? Why will Onyankopon have something to do with all of this?" I asked completely puzzled.

"I just found out that he is a puppet Lady Mikasa. He is being used. He isn't the real owner of the company he is handling currently. I had him investigated and it was cleared last night." She spoke and my eyes widened.

"Who...Are you talking that he has a boss? And the boss is the one doing this right now?!" I asked and she nodded.

"I know where he is headed in this place because I had him followed. But they couldn't get any closer because there were too many guards as well." She spoke and everyone was already whispering on what to do next.

"Eren shouldn't have done that. He just put himself into danger!" Uncle Edward spoke.

"He just wants to protect us." Aunt said.

"Give me the address. I will go." I spoke which made everyone silent.

"But Mikasa..Eren said you can't.. You're pregnant!" Carla plead as she tried to convince me to stay.

"I'm an Ackerman. I'll be fine Carla." I spoke.

"I will go with you too." Grisha said but I stopped him.

No. I won't be able to look after you if you come with me while I save all of them.

"No! It's better if you stay here." I spoke but they continued to do the same but I told them to stop.

I heard my phone rang and I was surprised to see who it was. It was Eren!!

"Hello?! Eren?! Eren where are you right now?!" I excitedly spoke and everyone looked hopeful as I looked at them.

"Shhhh. Don't be so loud Ackerman." I heard a mocking voice on the other line and I gritted my teeth in anger.

"You bastard!! What did you do to my husband?! I will kill you myself!!" I was gripping my phone way top hard as I felt tears around my eyes.

"Oh don't be so excited. Be glad I still haven't killed him. But if you want, I can send you his dead body in 30 minutes HAHAHAHAHA.." I balled my fists as I heard his annoying mocking laugh on the other line. I never thought I could be this angry.

"Do you want to listen to your husband screaming? That would be music to your ears right? HAHAHAHA Go on Jaeger!" He spoke and there was a moment of silence.

I tapped the loudspeaker for everyone to hear him.

"Mikasa?.." I cried as soon as I heard his voice. It sounds like he is in pain. His voice is too little to hear.

"Eren..Please hold on. I will get you out of there. Just please, don't go disappearing on me." I cried as everyone tried to comfort me.

"Listen very well Mikasa. You can't go here it's too dangerous. I'm sorry if I didn't say good bye to you properly. I love--"

"Erenn? Ereeeeen?!!" I called and I heard him hiss in pain on the background and I covered my mouth, my tears couldn't stop falling down.

Oh my God.

Everyone cried and I felt my whole body getting weak as I heard him yelling in pain on the background. No, I can't do this anymore.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO TO HIM?!!" I screamed.

"SHUT UP BITCH!! OF COURSE I GAVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVED!! STUPID CRINGEY LOVE BIRDS FUCK! GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He shouted but I was furious.

"Stupid lovebirds?! Did you hear that?!! Do you want him to suffer more? Because it's very much fine with me to hit him all day long! HAHAHAH! What now Ackerman? What will you do now? Are you going to kill me? Like you can even lay a hand." I have remained silent as I listened to him but I have murdered him in my mind for long enough.

"I'll kill you bastard!! I WILL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING THAT I WILL DO. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as tears escaped from my eyes. They had to hold me or I will ruin every vase I could see right now. I am so much enraged!!

"Come and get me darling. Hope you don't die HAHAHAHA." He ended the call but I could still hear his annoying laugh and I want to punch someone as hard as I can..

"I'm fine. Let go of me." I spoke as I tried to wipe my tears.

"Mikasa please..You can't just go there. We've already contacted the police. They can just do it. You don't have to do it alone." My Aunt pleaded.

"Did you not hear that?" I spoke.

"They fucking hurt Eren. Do you really think I will let that pass by?" I spoke glaring to each one of them.

I don't fucking care anymore. I will get them back.

"Get ready. We will go there right now." I spoke commanding my men as they lined up towards the front door to go out.

"Mikasa...You are pregnant. Pleaseee.. your baby will be in danger!!" Carla stopped me but I pushed her hand away.

Alice barked at me and I could only stare.

"I will go. I will be fine. I will get everyone back." I stared blankly at everyone as they looked sad and scared.

"Mikasa-sama. Here is the address. The police will be there too. Please. Take care of yourself. I will protect them while you are gone as you ordered." Kiyomi said as she bowed down before me.

"Thank you. Let's go." I spoke and all the guards bowed before they opened the door for me. Everyone was already armed.

Inside the car, I saw the familiar golden handled samurai. Kiyomi brought my samurai, the one passed down from generations used to protect.

I picked it and hugged it.

"Please lend me your strength. Please help me protect my love ones. Please help me take back what's mine." I spoke slowly as I cried throughout the ride.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Floch's POV

"I see your motherfucking bitch is hardheaded? I absolutely don't know what you saw in her Eren! GOD! What a tasteless man you are tsk! Tsk!" I grinned as I looked at him kneeling in front of me with blood dripping from his head.

He can't touch me since his hands are tied behind him. He instead was shooting daggers towards me with his eyes. I smirked.

"This isn't you Floch. How could you do this to my brother?!" Zeke was trying to get away from his chain I see.

"Zeke. What are you saying? Didn't I tell you I am your only brother? That's just so sad. You make me want to hurt him more." I spoke as I land a blow on his dirty little brother.

Let's see if this man can last a day.

"Stoppp!!! PLEASE!!" Zeke screamed and I stopped.

"You bastard. I will break your face once I get out of here! Mark my words!" Eren spoke as he spit some blood.

"Oh yeah? Like you can? You can't even stand up!" I mocked as I gripped his hair up and he hissed in pain.

"You? You wanna die already? Wait for the girl so I can kill both of you. Then I can proceed to your family next especially your precious child hahaha!" I spoke at the Ackerman boy tied securely with his mouth masked with tape glaring at me.

If I didn't eavesdrop on the room where they two were locked in, I wouldn't have known that he is having a child. Ah, the cursed bloodline. Ackermans are born just to die in my hands.

He didn't stop glaring at me and I stick my tongue out.

I received a call earlier that some files were accessed illegally. It seems like they finally found out that I am just using Onyankopon to destroy everything they worked hard.

"Onyankopon. It seems like they will be here in an hour or so. You know what to do right?" I asked.

"Of course Master! Your wish is my command." He spoke and I grinned.

This is getting exciting. It all ends today! I will finally get the revenge I have longed for you, brother!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
16.2K 645 19
Having an arranged marriage with my ex-boyfriend is awkward. Especially when he's triggering my heart strings. When's he's still in love with me and...
20.1K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...