The Crusader of Rebirth (JJBA...

Da Neko_Rangel28

"Everywhere we shine death and life burn into something new..." ― Aberjhani (Y/N) is a 10 year old kid who ha... Altro

Bio
The "Harem"
Prolouge - (Y/N)'s past
This Is a Rather Bizzare Day
Who Will Be Reality's Judge?
I got a question for you.
I'm Sorry?!
One Door Leads To Another
5k?!?!?!?
Target Set! Let's Move, Crusadars!
Q&A incoming. ask me questions. (Closed)
Answers!!!
The Silver Chariot, and The Burning Magician.
About this story
Memories Resurface as the Waves Hit as Strong
Strength In Trust! Strength In Friendship!
New Charecter
Devilish Imposter! The Courageous Rebel!
Anne Bio
DUAL HEAT ATTACKS!!!
Remember the Queen

Tower Of Grey With Some Gray Clouds!

6.1K 73 129
Da Neko_Rangel28

A/N - This will most likely be the last chapter before the Q&A. Do NOT comment your questions here. There will be a different place for that.

Also, sorry for the small joke.

Ohh, and sorry in advance for this chapter being longer than usual.

Dia POV:

???: "There is an emotion called fear. It's a very natural emotional reaction found in all animals." Said the old woman, Enyaba. She was the one who had helped me achieve my Stand. "Why does fear occur?" She then laughed. "There is the fear caused by animal instincts, and the fear born of logical thought. Namely, when you encounter something stronger than yourself and realize that you have no way of facing it, Or when you encounter something unknown." She continued as a woman came closer to me, pure bliss on her face as she looked upon myself. "Something as simple as 'not knowing' can evoke fear." The girl showed me her neck, allowing me to drain her blood. "When faced with fear, you have a number of choices." The wo=men now fell on the ground, either dead or passed out from blood loss.

Enyaba: "You might struggle, resist, flle, accept, or many other things. BUtupon meeting Lady Dia, a new reaction arises... Joy!"

Dia: "How do people act when they feel joy in fear?" I asked.

Enyaba: "He is currently on the plane that Joestar and the others are on. They will not reach their destination safely." And she laughed once more.

Dia: "Hmmm. As long as my little (Y/N) comes to me safe and unharmed, I will not mind. But if a single strand of his hair is missing, I'll kill whoever dared hurt him!"

Enyaba: "But of course! The one who is important to Lady Dia shall not be harmed, as you instructed."

Dia: 'My little cute (Y/N)... I must take you from these Joestars. Once you are with me, I'll give you the best life on this planet, As you will be the prince of my kingdom!'

Jotara POV:

Me and Gramps are awake since we felt Dia watching us, but then I felt (Y/N) waking up, as he was on my lap. We could hear a bug somewhere since it was so quiet, and Kakyoin woke up to that sound as well as Avdol. We all looked around to find the source of the sound, until we all saw it, and I stood up, holding (Y/N).

Jotara: "A... a rhinoceros beetle? No... A stag beetle!"

Joseph: "Avdol, is that a Stand? Are we already encountering another Stand user?"

Avdol: "It's very possible, since Stands can look like bugs." Just then, the bug took cover in some shadows.

Joseph: "It hid in the shadow of the seats..."

Avdol: "Where did it go?"

Just then, we heard a screech, and Kakyoin suddenly called out to me.

Kakyoin: "Jojo! It's on the side of your head!"

(Y/N) POV:

Apparently, that bug is a Stand. I have to say that with a closer look, the only way to describe it is...

(Y/N): "Disgusting..."

Jotara: "You don't like it?" I just nodded. I hated the bugs that would bother me when I was trying to sleep. "Alright, I'll take care of it."

Joseph: "Be careful."

Jotara placed me back on the seat so she could fight it without worrying about me falling from her arms.

Avdol: "I heard there is a user of a bug Stand who likes to rip the tongues of his victims."

Jotara: "Star Platinum!" She brought her Stand out and was about to strike the bug, only for it to vanish from our sight.]

Avdol: "It doged?! I-I can't believe it!It's faster than Star Platinum whose speed and precision are such that it can catch bullets."

Kakyoin: "It has to be a Stand. The bug is a Stand! But where is the user? I-It's attacking!"

And just tham, it shot something from its mouth, that made me feel like it should get copyrighted. SP blocked it but it pierced through and nearly hit Her tongue.

Joseph: "Jotara!"

Avdol: "Jojo!

Lucky enough, Jotara was able to stop the attack. She was bleeding from her hand and from her mouth a bit as well.

Joseph: "Luckily, SP stopped its mouth needle with her teeth, but..."

Avdol: "Since it tried to bite of Jotara's Stand's tongue... It must be him! The Tower card of the Tarot... The Stand that suggests destruction, calamity. and the end of a journey: Tower of Gray."

Avdol: "ToG Coomitsmass murders and makes them look like accidents. The airplane crash that happened last year in England, causing 300 deaths, is thought to have been its work. I heard rumors, but it seems he's working with Dia!"

and with that, Jotara started to attack once more, destroying that needle that was shot at her in the process, yet the bug dodged her attacks once more.

Avdol: "It dodged again?! But not just the single hand, but a two fisted rush of blows! S-Such speed..."

Just then, the Stand itself spoke to us, yet it was as if what was said was by the user and not the Stand itself, making it different from RR.

ToG: "Even if you'd point ten guns from one centimeter away and shoot at me, I would still be able to dodge them all! And a bullet can't kill my Stand anyway."

I could tell the user was nearby. The only question was where and who. Which one of the other passengers was the user?

Just then, the Stand disappeared again, only to reappear right in front of me!

ToG: "I know Dia said not to harm you.. But I can't help but crave for your terrified face as I cut your tongue out!"

Without a moment to waste, I summon RR who rushed the bug with his attacks, yet again none hit.

RR: "Lehi Lehi Lehi Lehi Lehi Lehi!!!"

It then moved to a different area, above some more passengers and slowly hid behind one of their seats. Then, within the blink of an eye, it went through three different people, killing them and taking their tongues.

ToG: "Bingo! Got their tongues! And my objective..." It then started to use the blood from the tongue to draw something on the wall. Shortly it came out to be the word 'Massacre!'

[Massacre! The word's meaning: to kill everyone!]

Kakyoin: "It actually did that..."

Avdol: "I'll burn it to death! MR!"

Kakyoin: "Wait! Wait a moment, Avdol!"

Just then, an old man woke up.

Old man: "It's so noisy... I wonder what all of this noise is about." The Stand was near him, yet didn't harm him at all. That made him look suspicious to me. "I guess I'll go to the bathroom." He then touched the wall, only to get some blood on his hand. "What's this slimy stuff?" He then read the letters on the wall while smelling the blood. "M...A... GAHHHH! I-Is it blood?! Blood!" He was then knocked out by Kakyoin, yet I decided to touch him with my Stand, just in case.

Kakyoin: We most win before everyone here will panic. But, Avdol, an active Stand like your MR could make the plane explode. And Jojo, if your power was to put a hole in the fuselage, it'd be a catastrophe. My quiet Stand, HG, is most suited to defeating it.

ToG: "Noria Kakyoin, eh? I've heard all about you from Lady Dia. Stop.If you know that your Stand is quiet, there's no point in challenging me. You can't catch me with your speed!"

Kakyoin: "Is that so? Emerald Splash!" But the bug dodged. She kept track of its movement and attacked once more. "Emerald Splash!"

ToG: "You seem to think that you can hit me if you fire enough shots, but you haven't hit me at all!" With that, he was above Kakyoin.

Avdol: "This isn't good, It's still dodging with its speed!"

Just then, The needle was shot and it hit HG right on the mask, causing Kakyoin to bleed a bit as she fell to the ground.

ToG: "My speed is on an entirely different level. You're way too slow to get a hit. And Kakyoin... With my next attack, I'll stab your Stand's tongue with this Tower Needle, and rip it out!"

Kakyoin: "Emerald Splash!"

ToG: "Don't you get it?" It said as it evaded all of the attacks.

Avdol: "Th-This is bad! It dodged Emerald Splash again!"

ToG: "Once this rips your tongue out, you'll go mad... From the pain!"

But just as it approached Kakyoin, it suddenly reacted as if it hit a wall, which quickly incased it.

ToG: "What?!"

Kakyoin: "While your speed is indeed on another level, You observation is lacking!"

RR: "Hehe, our trap is active..."

ToG: "Trap? When did you..."

Avdol: "Hold on, Back when (Y/N) attacked... Don't tell me...!"

Kakyoin: "RR Told me of the trap, so I lured you into it. I might be too slow to hit you, but that is only true if you can move!"

ToG: "Y-You..."

Kakyoin: "And what was it that you said? If its tongue is ripped out, it'll go insane from the pain? My HG?" Just then, multiple tendrils shot from all of the surrounding seats and ground and pierced right through ToG's body.

ToG: "What?!" It screamed in pain.

Kakyoin: "If it rips you apart, it'll go mad, all right... From joy! Hierophant's appendages had already slipped beneath the sheet, and the trap was already set. Didn't you realize we were trapping you with Emerald Splash, and making sure you will fall into the Air Barrier?"

With that, the bug spasmed a small bit more, before it exploded. At the same time, the old man woke up screaming as a weird symbol appeared on his tongue before it was cut. Then, he began to bleed. I thought that he was now dead, thus I removed the trap I had given him, one that would've choked him with his own clothes.

{Stop the theme}

Kakyoin: 'So that geezer was the user? A repulsive Stand usually has a repulsive user."

And with that, we took his body and sat it on a chair.

Kakyoin: "He doesn't have one of Dia's fleshbods on his forehead..."

Avdol: "ToG Was always an evil Stand that killed tourists, making it look like an accident only in return for pay. I'm sure Dia was able to use him because he was easily bought, and blinded by greed." She said as she covered him with a blanket.

Jotara came towards me and picked me up. I have to say that having those people, who care for me, it feels... relaxing and... nice.

Joseph: "Something's wrong. I could be imagining it, but it seems like the plane is flying crooked. No, it is crooked." Just then, relaxation hit him. "It can't be!" And so he ran towards the front of the plane, as we all followed him.

Flight attendant 1: "Sir, where are you going? The cockpit is up ahead, so passengers may not enter."

Joseph: "I know that." He said as he shoved her aside..

Flight attendant 1: "S-Sir!"

Just then, we arrived. The now two flight attendants turned and looked at us, and then they saw me.

Flight attendant 1: 'What a cutie!'

Flight attendant 2: 'Adorable!'

The first one ran and snached me from Jotara and that actually hurt me, since my legs were pulled quite a bit, and they were already in a terrible state. The pain caused me to whimper a bit and Jotara heard it, but the flight attendants were too busy smothering me.

Jotara: "Let him go! He's in pain." She semi yelled at them, taking me back gently.

That caused the flight attendants to be in a bit of shock, as they walked back a bit from surprise only to bump into Kakyoin.

Kakyoin: "Whoa, there. Pardon. But she is quite protective of him after what had occurred to him. I believe it is also inappropriate for you to forcefully take him from her arms without consent. Anyways, this is an emergency, so we must hurry. Please do forgive us."

They did pout a bit, but understood. Avdol looked at the whole thing with a confused face. Just then, Joseph entered the cockpit and saw a sight he wished to not see.

Joseph: "This is awful! We've been had!" He said as he saw the pilots dead with their tongues ripped out.

Jotara: "Their tongues... That stag beetle bastard! He had already killed the pilots?" She said as Joseph went to check the altitude of the plane while Kakyoin and Avdol entered, thus seeing the sight as well.

Joseph: "It's falling, and the autopilot is also destroyed. This plane will crash!"

Just then the user of ToG appeared behind us.

Jotara: "What?"

Geezer: "I am the Stand that holds The Tower card which suggests accidents and the end of a journey." He said as he pointed at us. "You will not reach Dia! Even if you survive this crash, you're still 10,000 kilometers from Egypt!! Those who swore loyalty to her will pursue you every hour of every day! There are Stands in this world that you can't even imagine, and Dia is the master of Stands! She has the power to rule them all! (Lord of The Rings much) There's no way you'll reach her! You lot will never reach Egypt and she will take the child for herself!" And with that, he fell dead on the ground, scaring the two flight attendants yet they didn't scream.

Jotara: "You're definitely professionals. It's a good thing you didn't scream, that could've caused a panic. Now I have a request. My Grandfather is going to emergency land this plane on the water. Go put life jackets and seat belts on all the other passengers." She said.

Flight attendant 1: "G-Got it!" And with that they went and did as said to them.

Jotara: "Gramps."

Joseph: "Well... I have experience with propeller planes, but..."

Kakyoin: "Propellers?"

Joseph: "But, Jotara... this is my third time. Have you ever heard of someone being in a crashing plane three times?" To that we all sighed a sigh of annoyance.

Jotara: 'I'm never... I'm never riding a plane with you again." She said in sligh shock.

And with that, our plan was crashing into an emergency landing.

Dia POV:

That damned geezer, he dared to threaten my (Y/N)! Luckily, he was defeated before he could and (Y/N)... his Stand truly is interesting. He was fast yet his attacks lacked power, yet he somehow managed to manipulate the air into a solid object to trap ToG. Truly a brilliant move by him to plant trapos while on the offense.

Dia: 'Ohh, my sweet little prince, soon we shall be a family, and I'll make sure your life will not unfold as mine. You will be at the top of them all, by MY side! HAHAHHAHAHAH!'

[The plane landed 35 kilometers off the Hong Kong coast. (Y/N) and the others had no choice but to head to Hong Kong.]

[Hong Kong! Hong Kong Island! Kowloon! The New Territories! With more than 235 islands in the area, the view of the area at night is known as the "Million Dollar View".]

(Y/N) POV:

We were now in Hong Kong. Joseph, who was now in three different plane crashes, organized a different travel method for us, as we stood in the streets. We were offered some rice, but apparently Joseph had a different idea. He took us to his friend's shop. Once there, we discovered it was a prestigious place that hadan Chinese style to it, and the food was sea food.We were discussing what to do so we could get to Egypt as quickly as possible without harming any innocents. We could no longer go there by air, thus we were forced to go to by land or sea.

Avdol: "But if we fail to meet Dia within fifty days..." She didn't need to continue the sentence. We all Knew what would happen if that were to occur.

Kakyoin: "If we were still on that plane, we would've been at Cairo by now."

Joseph: "I'm aware of that. But it's too soon to worry about it."

Thus, he told us a story about how someone wrote a story in which the main character traveled around the world in 80 days, covering 40,000 kilometers. What more is that it was in the age of trains and steamboats. Thus, he made the statement that even without a plane we can cover 10,000 kilometers in less than fifty days.

Joseph: "As for the route..." He then showed us a map. "I say we go by sea. We'll sail on a suitable-sized boat, go around the Malay peninsula, and cross the Indian Ocean. It'll be the Silk Road of the sea."

We all agreed to that. Only Avdol could give us an explanation as to why that is a good route in her mind, since the rest of us have never been to either route. We concluded that the highest danger for us would be the Stand users that will be sent after us.

Unknown to us, we were already near another enemy that was well prepared to take me to Dia, and kill the rest.

While Kakyoin was explaining to me and Jotara about some signs that can be used in Hong Kong, we were approached by a random woman with white hair.

???: "Excuse me, Do you have a moment? I'm a tourist from France, and I'm having a hard time with the Kanji on the menu. Would you please help me out?"

???: "Ohh, who is this cute little guy?!" She said as she looked at me.

Jotara: "We're a bit busy. Please go away."

Joseph: "Jotara, it's fine." He said as he took the menu from the stranger. "I've been here before, so I can at least read the kanji on the menu. Why don't you join us?"

And so she did. Joseph ordered our food, which was all made to near perfection. We all agreed that it is different from what we usually eat, even the starner was a bit at awe, as Joseph was laughing and saying none of it mattered and for us to dig in. In the end, it was all tasty and good, so we enjoyed our food.

???: "Well, they've certainly taken a lot of time to prepare this. Look, these carrots... They're shaped like stars. It reminds me of something..." We were now all on guard. She also just took one of these carrots and placed it right at the base of her neck. "Right, someone I know has this exact mark on their neck..." She said 9ni recognition, yet menacing as well.

Kakyoin: "You.. Are you another..."

And so, the stranger placed the carrot on their neck just as a silver sword, no a rapier, emerged from one of the soups.

Avdol: "Mr. Joestar, look out!"

Joseph: "It's a Stand!" He said as he blocked the attack with his left hand, only for Avdol to turn the table and bring out her Stand.

Avdol: "MR!"

However, the stranger's Stand swirled her sword and caught the flames.

Avdol: "What?! Another Stand user!"

The new Stand then threw the flames into another table, and the flames made a flaming clock on it.

Kakyoin: "H-Her sword is so fast..."

???: "My Stand holds The Chariot card! Silver Chariot! Maat Avdol, it appears you want to die first. I've made a fire clock on that table! I will kill you by the time that clock burns to twelve!"

Alright, this is another chapter done and now into the 10k reads celebration.

Once we reach 10k reads, I'll hold a Q&A. The next update after this one will contain the place where you are to enroll your questions. I'll answer as many as possible.

The rules will also be given there.

On another note, I'm still alive even after what Dia did to me after the last chapter. I am also pleased to see how the comments are to this story. Truly a sight to behold.

Now then, I need to try and break the chains that hold me to the bed, so until next time,

Sayonara!

.

.

.

.

Next time on: "The Crusader of Rebirth"!

Such speed! She is no foe to be looked down upon! And Avdol plans to fight alone?!

Up next, "The Silver Chariot, and The Burning Magician."

Don't miss it!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

18.4K 669 19
This story takes part after stardust crusaders defeated DIO, but neither Avdol nor Kakyoin died. After defeating DIO, Avdol decided to stay in Egypt...
629 26 13
Follows the Stardust Crusaders. To save Jotaros mother. You happen to come along because you live with Joseph. Will you find peace within each other...
13.8K 216 36
The following story is going to be a KurumiXReader story: This is a Date A Live story in a world where the JoJo incidents happened. After defeating D...
13.9K 306 29
Yes this is the title of a song Yes it's from robeats Yes I have a deeply erection for this cherry Yes we all love arcos Yes y/n stand is from a uni...