It's You β™± Alex Alvarez

By boyburns

When their mother commits suicide, the two sisters move in with Schneider. They're introduced to the Alvarez'... More

IT'S YOU
i. when everything changes
ii. go back to mexico
iii. take out the freakin trash
iv. where did the nerds come from
v. meet matt
vi. locked in
vii. confessions
viii. garage drama
ix. it's always you
x. american citizens
xi. if you leave
xii. alexa, play the daddy issues remix
xiii. my body ain't a museum
xiv. quinces planning, bitches, and secrets
goodbye.
PLEASE READ

xv. cause' when you're 15

2.2K 56 9
By boyburns

TW: just some strong language otherwise this is a very happy chapter(:

Valeria was peacefully sleeping until she was awoken by a flash of bright light. She squints and opens her eyes and sees Schneider and Sofia hovering over her. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Valeria. Happy birthday to you." They sing in unison and they both hug her tightly.

"Thank you." She smiles and sits up. Schneider hands her a bag and she opens it seeing a very specific theme of stuff. The bag contained sunscreen, sunglasses, and a swimsuit. "This seems like it's for something." Valeria looks up at them and they both smile.

"You and Sofia are going to San Diego with the Alvarez's. And just because I'm not going does NOT give u permission to sleep in the same bed as Alex." Schneider says. Valeria jumps up and hugs him. "Okay get ready for school." Valeria nods and gets out of bed.

Valeria walks into school with her sister and they go their separate ways. Valeria opens her locker and puts the books she took home in there she was about to start putting her stuff for first period in her backpack but a pair of hands grab her sides and picks her up. The person turns her around and she sees Hugo in front of her she looks behind her and notices that Alex is the person picking her up. She squirms and they start singing happy birthday in Spanish.

"Feliz cumpleaños a ti. Feliz cumpleaños a ti. Feliz cumpleaños querida Valeria. Feliz cumpleaños a ti."Alex and Hugo chant. Alex puts her down and she goes to hug Hugo and he pulls something out from behind him. She looks down and sees a tiara.

"That's very pretty but no." Valeria says knowing he'll want her to wear it the whole day.

"Yes!" Hugo chuckled and puts it on her head. Alex grabs her by the waist and spins her around to face him. He smiles down at her and Valeria goes slightly on her tippy toes to hug him. He pulls away to lean down to kiss her.

"Happy birthday, princesa." Alex smiles while looking at the tiara in her head. "You excited for San Diego?" Alex asks and she nods smiling at him. Alex quickly scans the hallway before kissing her again.

"Hey, we exist." Finn says leaning on the locker next to them. They pull away and look to the side, seeing their friends staring at them.

"Happy birthday!" They all shout and hug her. "You're opening our presents at lunch." Celeste informs her.

"I told you guys NOT to get me anything." Valeria scolds them.

"It's funny how you thought we would listen." Finn chuckles. The group walks to class but Alex stays with Valeria since they had the same class.

"Come on let's go." Alex says, holding his hand out. She grabs it and they walk to class together.

...

Valeria walks out of Chemistry class and starts to walk back to her locker but an arm comes into contact with her shoulder and she looks behind her and Matt stands there smiling. "The Vicks worked!" Valeria exclaims and Matt laughs and picks her up in a hug.

"Happy birthday!" He squeals and he eventually walks over to his locker. Valeria puts her stuff away and walks outside of the school to her friends lunch table. Only Alex and Hugo were there so she definitely got there early.

She sits down on the right side of Alex and he passes her a plastic bowl of what looks like chicken alfredo. She looks at him confused and all he's doing is smiling. "I know you didn't get this from the cafeteria." Valeria says.

"I bought it for you this morning." Alex says, placing his hand on her thigh.

"Thank you. Te amo." Valeria gives him a quick kiss.

"Yo también te amo." Alex replies and Hugo rolls his eyes.

"Stop making me feel single all of the time." Hugo huffs and they laugh. They start eating and talking and the rest of the group comes shortly after.

"Open mine first!" Jade exclaims and hands Valeria a small box. Valeria looks at it and notices the words "Vivienne Westwood" on the top.

"Are you serious?" Valeria asks shocked and Jade shakes her head. Valeria opens it and it's the very iconic pearl necklace. "Thank you!" Valeria runs to the other side of the table and hugs her.

As soon as she sits back down Finn slides over a rectangle box in front of her. Valeria was surprised that he actually took the time to buy her something but she doesn't say anything and opens it, revealing a pair of brown converse. "Alex helped me pick them out for you. If he didn't you would get nothing." Finn smiles.

"Thanks, asshole." Valeria flicks his forehead and he groans and rubs the spot.

"This is kind of a group gift but Celeste and I went to the store to make it." Hugo says and pulls out a bag and hands it to her. She tosses the tissue paper and reaches into the bag and pulls out a teddy bear.

"It has all of our initials sewed into it." Celeste smiles. "Squeeze it, there's a recording."

Valeria does what she says and squeezes its belly and the recording starts to play. "We love you!" All of them yell. "I love you more than the rest of them." Alex speaks. "Shut the fuck up." Finn whines. Valeria laughs. "I love you guys." She says.

"Open mine. The best for last." Alex smirks and she rolls her eyes. He hands her the box that has a silver necklace with an 'A' on it. "I'm wearing the 'V'." Alex takes the necklace out from under his shirt. Valeria turns to the side and hugs him tightly.

"I gave you shoes and I didn't get a hug." Finn complains.

"Hmm...do you really deserve it?" Valeria asks and Finns mouth hangs open. "I'm kidding." She laughs and hugs him.

"Do you still wanna go bowling tonight?" Celeste asks and Valeria nods.

"We just can't stay out too late." Valeria informs them.

"Actually I think we might have to cancel bowling." Hugo says while nudging Alex.

"Why?" Valeria tilts her head at him.

"Umm because...of the..." Alex starts.

"Rain." Hugo finishes his sentence for him. "Yeah, the rain." Alex shakes his head.

"I don't think it's supposed to rain-" Jade says before she's cut off.

"Shut up Jade." Alex whisper yells.

"Can't we just use umbrellas?" Finn argues and Alex and Hugo starts to shake their heads.

"No it's like really bad it's better if we just stay inside." Hugo gives everyone but Valeria a look and they all start to catch on.

"Oh..."They all start to shake their heads and Valeria stares at them.

"You guys are being weird." Valeria crosses her arms.

"No we're not." Alex chuckles. Valeria looks at Finn and stares right into his soul because whenever she does that he ends up telling her what she wants to know.

"Stop!" Finn shrieks and covers his eyes. Alex puts his arm around her and rubs her shoulder.

"Everything is fine, mama." Alex smiles, trying to convince her. She just doesn't say anything and they all start to talk about something else.

Alex told Valeria that he would come over and help her pick out some outfits for the trip but he's over a half an hour late and isn't answering her texts. Valeria decides to go over to his apartment to see if he's there or if anyone knows where he is.

She grabs her keys and walks out of her apartment and gets into the elevator. She goes a floor down and walks down the hall to their apartment and unlocks the door. She sees Elena sitting in the couch with Syd and Lydia is cooking something in the kitchen. "Hey, is Alex here?" Valeria asks and they all snap their heads towards her.

"No!" They all yell and Valeria flinches.

"Um, do you know where he went? He said he would help me pick out some outfits for San Diego." Valeria puts her keys down and closes the front door.

"Yeah, he went up to-" Syd begins to speak but Elena covers their mouth with her hand. "We have no idea!" Elena smiles and Valeria gives her a dirty look. "You can come watch this movie with us if you want until he comes back." Elena pats the spot next to her and Valeria sits down.

She sits there for about 30 more minutes but the whole time she was worried, checking her phone and overthinking. The front door opens and Valeria looks over seeing Matt, Sofia and Alex walk in. "Where the hell have you been!" Valeria gets up and pushes Alex.

"Calm down. I have something to show you. Put this on." Alex smiles and holds out a blindfold.

"No." Valeria tries to walk away but Alex grabs her wrist.

"Don't be mad, amada. Just put it on please." Alex begs and she looks at him for a second and snatches the blindfold out of his hand and puts it on. "We'll be back soon." Alex says and winks before leading Valeria out of the apartment.

"Where are we going?" Valeria says getting anxious.

"Not telling you that's the point of a surprise." Alex laughs. He soon takes off her blindfold and they're on the roof. Valeria sees fairy lights illuminated the area and a small picnic set up in the middle of the roof and the sun was setting. Valeria's hand covers her mouth and she turns around to look at Alex. "Do you like it?" Alex asks with a nervous smile.

"I love it." Valeria jumps in his arms. Alex grabs her hand and they walk over and sit on the picnic blanket. "Is this why you guys were being so weird all day?" Valeria asks and Alex shakes his head.

"I wanted to do something special for you and we don't go on dates often and we're not always alone like this." Alex places his hand over hers.

"Thank you, this is really sweet." Valeria leans over and places a lingering kiss on his lips.

They spend the next hour or so talking and then start putting everything away. Alex's phone dings and he looks at the message and puts the phone frantically. "Um, can I still come over and help you pick out outfits?" Alex says standing up and Valeria nods. She holds her hand out and Alex takes it as the walk down to her apartment.

Alex walks behind Valeria as she opens the door to her apartment. The first thing she sees is Schneider looking very giddy. "What's up..." Valeria says in a low tone as she goes behind Alex and locks the door.

"I have a surprise come here." Schneider grabs her wrist and walks her down the long hallway.

"Why are you guys spoiling me so much?" Valeria asked overwhelmed by everything she's received today.

"You deserve it!" Schneider smiles. They are now standing in front of one of the many rooms in the apartment. Schneider opens the door revealing a fully decorated room. "It's your own room." Schneider's smile widens even more if that's even possible. Valeria hugs him tightly and he leaves her to look around.

"Now we can make-out without worrying if Sofia will come in." Alex jokes and Valeria slaps his arm.

"Do you like it?" Schneider asks coming back into the room.

"I love it! Thank you." She hugs him again. "Alex, you can only stay for a few hours because you have school tomorrow. And leave the door open!" Schneider scolds as he leaves her room. Alex sits on the bed and watches his girlfriend as she jumps around in joy.

"I've been waiting for this for the past three years I love Sofia but I hate sleeping in the same room as her." Valeria says, her smiling not fading. "Okay now help me with the outfits." Valeria pulls him over to her closet.

Reference of what to room looks like so you can imagine it better in future chapters:

*imagine there's one window that leads out to the fire escape*

*the connected bathroom*

*sofias room/ what their old shared room looks like now*

alex.alvarez ...

alex.alvarez happy birthday to my beautiful girlfriend i'm so glad to have you in my life i love you mi amada<3

view all comments...

val.luciana i love you too amor
alex.alvarez 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻

finnwalker you guys make me want to throw up
alex.alvarez sucks to suck

sofia_julieta i hate how pretty she is
val.luciana i hate how pretty YOU are

load more comments

sofia_julieta ...

sofia_julieta happy birthday val, you're everything to me thank you for always being here i love u

view all comments...

val.luciana why do i look like that in the second pic

finnwalker baby val is cuter than teenage val
val.luciana i hate u
finnwalker aww so do i 🤪

alex.alvarez yea she's definitely perfect

load more comments

mattdavis                                                            ...

mattdavis happy birthday sister in law(: you're literally the sweetest person i'm happy i met you love you rat

view all comments...

val.luciana  ilyy
mattdavis  ilyt (:

user  is ur sister in law single...
alex.alvarez  NO
mattdavis  she is very taken lol

load more comments

hugorivera ...

hugorivera  happy birthday bestie! i swear u were 12 yesterday anyways i love u ig🙄

view comments...

val.luciana  wdym ig
hugorivera  u heard me

luvceleste  why does she look taller than you
hugorivera  ITS THE ANGLE

finnwalker  forget valeria look at hugo 😩
hugorivera  ty bae
sofia_julieta  i knew finn was gay for him

load more comments

finnwalker                                                           ...

finnwalker  happy birthday ugly u annoy me a lot but ily thank u for everything you've done u bring so much joy to everyone's life

view comments

val.luciana  omg finn said something nice to me this is a good day
finnwalker  enjoy it while it lasts

mattdavis  now you have snot and boogers on ur fries🥲

alex.alvarez  where are my fucking photo creds
finnwalker  this was taken three months ago
alex.alvarez  que irrelevant it doesn't matter🙄

load more comments

luvceleste ...

luvceleste  happy birthday pretty i love u always<3

val.luciana  i love u too bby(:
alex.alvarez  i am the only person you can call bby
luvceleste  calm tf down

jadedaniels  how is she real?
finnwalker  ikr she looks fake not in the good way tho

load more comments

jadedaniels ...

jadedaniels happy birthday beautiful! love you<33

view all comments

val.luciana love uu

hugorivera SHE HAS FRECKLES?
val.luciana what...

alex.alvarez she stole my hat😭
val.luciana it's mine now bitch

load more comments

KARISSA'S RANTS
okay soo i was thinking of the possible sequel of this and was thinking of doing a smut but smut is soo weird

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 14.1K 99
𝘈 𝘚𝘒𝘭𝘷𝘒𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘒 π˜”π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦𝘒𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘒𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘡𝘳π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱�...
76.7K 2.7K 15
𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐜𝐒𝐧𝐞| βπ–’π–Ίπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—π—‚π—Œ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇; π—‡π—ˆπ— π—‚π—Œ π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐�...
222K 5.4K 28
"this tale is all sorrows and woes" in which natalia lexington befriends the baudelaire orphans and, together, they try to solve the mysteries that s...
114K 2.6K 12
"𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐑𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐒𝐞𝐬" 𝐄π₯𝐒𝐭𝐞: π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ 𝐎𝐧𝐞 πŽπ‚ 𝐱 𝐄π₯𝐒�...