♡︎Love & Chocolates♡︎ ✔︎

By doobydoo_1801

~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent... More

~Characters~
~Chapter- 1~
~Chapter- 2~
~Chapter- 3~
~Chapter- 4~
~Chapter- 5~
~Chapter- 6~
~Chapter- 7~
~Chapter- 8~
~Chapter- 9~
~Chapter- 10~
~Chapter- 11~
~Chapter- 12~
~Chapter- 13~
~Chapter- 14~
~Chapter- 15~
~Chapter- 16~
~Chapter- 17~
~Chapter- 18~
~Chapter- 19~
~Chapter- 20~
~Chapter- 21~
~Chapter- 22~
~Chapter- 23~
~Chapter- 25~
~Chapter- 26~
~Chapter- 27~
~Chapter- 28~
~Chapter- 29~
~Chapter- 30~
~Chapter- 31~
~Chapter- 32~
~Epilogue~
~Bonus Chapter- 1~
~Bonus Chapter- 2~
~Bonus Chapter- 3~
~Bonus Chapter- 4~
~Bonus Chapter- 5~
~New Story Alert!!!!~
~New Story!!!!!~

~Chapter- 24~

11.3K 652 106
By doobydoo_1801

"Hello ladies!!! And..... gentlemen" Rudra exclaimed as soon as he made his way towards us and said the last part in a boring tone making me and Khush laugh.

"Hi! Rudra!" I chirped and he gave me a charming smile.

"Hey Ru!" Khush said and gave him a fist bump.

"Hi!!....Rudra" Zian and Kabir started off excited and ended with a boring tone just like Rudra and we both girls burst out laughing at their dramatics.

"Yaar! These exams are going to make my superb hair fall down to death! I am already facing so much hair fall!" Rudra whined and I agreed.

"Tell me about it! Just yesterday I submitted not one, not two, but three reports that too each report no less than 3000 words!" I exclaimed and Khush started.

"You don't talk about it! Atleast you started the preparation for the report early! I had to call you thousand times to get my references straight and then started those reports!" Khush whined and as I, Khush and Rudra were whining Zian and Kabir just shook their heads in amusement.

"Ha! Whiny bitches!" Kabir said eating his fries and I pinched his arm.

"Ha! Cocky toppers!" I said to both Zian and Kabir who in turn smirked at me.

"Not our fault if you guys don't study!" Zian said shrugging his shoulders and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How do you even study while you are dating me!? I mean considering the fact that I am quite a handful?" I asked and Zian smirked.

"I have my ways darling!" He said and I just huffed.

"You Kabir Chowdhary! You are going to make sure I study well for these exams! Otherwise I am breaking up with you!" Khushi said and Kabir laughed throwing his head back nevertheless nodded his head in agreement.

"And Me? Should I make sure that you are studying too?" Zian asked and I shook my head and opened my mouth to reply but Khushi beat me to it.

"Don't worry bro! Your girlfriend even though procrastinates typing out reports no one can make her stop studying! I bet she already made notes of all the modules" Khush said eyeing me and I gave her an innocent smile.

"I knew it! I knew it! See I am the only one under prepared!" She exclaimed and I laughed hugging her with one arm.

"Dude! Don't worry babe! Anyways I am going to share my notes with you so don't take stress! We will study together and I'll make you study so it will be easy!" I said consoling her and she gave me a mega watt smile.

"And I will give you motivation to study baby" Kabir said and they both did some silent communication with eyes and for some reason I understood it is pretty dirty as Khushi blushed.

I stifled a laugh and looked at Zian to see him already staring at me. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"And I will give you motivation to study kanmani! You will instantly charge up" he said and I blushed pushing him away making sure no one heard him.

"God! I am feeling single as fuck sitting in between you four hormonal couples!" Rudra said dramatically holding his head and I smirked.

"You won't feel single as fuck if you call your girlfriend here" and just like that Rudra became alarmed and looked at me wide eyed stammering with a blush forming on his cheeks.
Aww! So cute!!!

"What is this bro? You haven't even showed her picture! Please tell us atleast who she is!" Khush pleaded and Rudra sighed.

"Fine! I'll show you her picture but you guys have to promise that until I introduce you guys to her! You can't go and speak to her okay?" He said and we both nodded while the guys agreed.

He took his phone out from his pocket and showed us a picture of a beautiful girl.

"Her name is Sakshi Mehra, she is also our age and is studying environmental studies here in our college. She is a transfer student. I like her so much guys but she thinks I am a player given my track record of......social activites. And she is.......different, bold! I like her bold side a lot! Trust me no one ever made me feel like her. And well she is not my girlfriend yet, I just made her agree to go on a date with me after three weeks and our date is tonight actually. So I want to first take her out, ask her out to be my girlfriend, and then introduce you all officially. I don't want to overwhelm her!" He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously and I smiled.

"Deep grey shirt and black faded jeans. Comb your hair but keep it tousled. And trim your beard a little like keep a 5'o clock shadow. And don't be nervous just say what you told us to her and ask her. If she doesn't give reply immediately give her some time to process cuz I am sure she likes you. No girl gives you a hard time and then agrees without having some or the other kind of interest in you. So now it's up to you on how you change that interest into somer beautiful" I said and Rudra looked at me with his mouth agape.

"What?! I know you are extremely nervous so I just helped you out" I said with a smile and shrugged my shoulders while Rudra was still in surprise and the others smiled.

"You are the best you know that right Bhuv!? And please repeat what you just said so I can note it down on my phone please!" Rudra said fishing out his phone and we all laughed out loud at his antics. After telling him again we all parted ways as we got free periods right now for exam preparation and Zian took me to a small dimly lit class which is kept empty.

He locked the door and sat down on a bench making me sit on his lap while I observed the class room.

Some classrooms were kept empty for some construction work which is due after our exams and so no one comes here.

I turned towards Zian and he was looking at me with a very......soft look.....something I know is very meaningful.

"You know you are amazing right?" He asked softly and I bit my lip smiling.

"Umhmm I do! I am amazingly, wonderfully, superbly, unbelievably, fantastically, mesmerizing! But I won't mind if you say it to me!" I said with a cheeky smile and he laughed.

"God! You are something else kanmani" he said and leaned down kissing me.

*********Mature content (+18)********

What started as a soft, tender kiss turned into a wild one as Zian kept his hands in my hair tilting my head as he dived his tongue deeper into my mouth.

He put his hands on my ass and squeezed them making me moan lightly and I pulled him closer by his hair.

His hands crawled up into my kurti and he rubbed slowly with his thums just under my braline. I gasped as he peppered kisses biting down my jaw and on my neck.

"Zian" I moaned breathlessly trying to make as less sound as possible so people passing by won't hear.

"Yes darling. Moan my name" he whispered huskily and bit my ear lobe and I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning.

His hands crawled even more upwards and he held my breasts from the bottom squeezing them and I threw my head back giving out a gasp. His lips came on my throat and gave me a small bite.

"Agh! Zian!" I moaned in a breathless tone and he slowly grinded, his zipper hitting my core. He squeezed my breasts again and held his head and slammed my lips on his. We both kissed each other grinding more now than before and pulled apart to get some air.

*********Mature content ends********

"We really should stop if you don't want me to take you right here darling" Zian whispered in a gruff voice dropping his head on my chest and I chuckled.

"Horny teenager" I said in an airy voice and he smacked my ass making me yelp.

"Ow! Zian!" I said and he laughed.

"Says the one who was grinding on me seconds ago" he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"My boyfriend! I'll grind on him or do more than grinding! What's it to you?" I said and he raised his hands up in surrender chuckling.

"No problem darling! I am pretty sure your boyfriend will love it! Infact he will love the more than grinding part more" he said grinning from ear to ear and we both burst out laughing.

We stayed in that room till free period ended and talked about random things or just things about each other and then left for our respective classes.

*****************************************
"Looks like we have a trip somewhere from our college people" Khushi said as soon as I got to class. After leaving for class I went to the restroom and cleaned myself up a little before coming to class.

"Oh where!?" I asked and Khush looked at me for a second and we both bursted out laughing whereas people around us looked at us as if we are crazy laughing at nothing.

"Oh god! Look at us! Talking random topics after getting a thorough make out session from our boyfriends" Khush said and j nodded laughing.

"Looks like Zian gave you a 'nice' time!" Khush said smirking looking at my fresh hickey I covered with my hair.

"Looks like even Kabir gave you a 'nice' time showing you around the campus!" I said smirking at her hickeys. We just looked at each other for a moment and then again burst out laughing.

"Oh god! We got cavemen for boyfriends who can't stay without giving us marks!" Khush said and I nodded.

"Ikr! Imagine my plight when I have to use so much concealer to hide them!" I said smacking my head.

"Anyway what's this trip?" I asked and she showed me the notice happily.

"Apparently there is a trip to this resort place where we can watch the sky and go in the mountains and have a camping also! All the departments are allowed to go to this trip and we can even get our own rooms if we want or we can ask the faculty to get them for us. The trip is a six days trip and transportation is given by the college people. The trip is after exams during sem break just like a fun trip as we will be busy for last semester again" Khushi said and I got excited.

"Woah! We all can go together! That would be so cool! What say?" I asked and she nodded her head eagerly.

"Yes please! Let's tell the guys about this after classes and we will talk to our parents and decide!" She said and we both throughout the next hour chatted excitedly about the trip in hushed whispers almost getting caught by the professor but still carrying away.

Afterall that's what besties do right! *Winks!*

Hello lovely people! Yayyy! Triple update to all of you amazing readers! Woah! Zian is a chupa rustom don't you think? All boring and studious and grumpy from outside and romantic and caveman and possessive from the inside! And talks about a trip is happening! What do you think? They should go?🤔😉 Lemme know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
420K 18.2K 47
People says time heals pain but is it really true, In the process of healing, Is time only the factor. The most important factor in healing is love w...
39.5K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
2.6M 92K 75
Two People Put Together In A Arranged Marriage One Hates The Other, While The Other Only Wants Some Love Let's See Maya and Aditya's Journey Towards...