Marrying the Capo

By jetblack_night

Cassandra Evans is a college student. The simple woman who has a big dream of her own but she has this attitu... More

READ ME FIRST
Marrying the Capo
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
His POV I
His POV III
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Epilogue

His POV II

25.1K 515 80
By jetblack_night

Chapter 39

After I visited the hospital where Cassandra is, I immediately went to the headquarters of la familia.

And I got a slap on my face by the head of la familia.

"I told you to be more careful! What is wrong with you, Nicolas? They all already knew who Cassandra is. You can't hide her from them anymore!"

My tears flowed as I still crouched in front of it. I clenched bith my fist.

"I can't bear seeing her hurting when I'm ignoring her. I get hurt when I'm avoiding her. I'm just looking at my wife without doing anything. I can't do this anymore. I want to stop hurting my wife."

"I know how much pain you're going through right now Nicolas but you need to protect Cassandra at all cost from your enemies. Mr. Clinton is still mad at you for what happened to Elise years ago."

"I know that thing."

He patted my shoulder. "I'll try to cover you up but please be careful next time."

I nodded. After our conversation I left tne headquarters.

When I left there I noticed someone following me. I accelerated the speed of the car. But I didn’t expect the two motors ahead of me and they're going through my way.

I was dazzled by its head light so I hit the brake but I just felt something penetrate my skin.

Fortunately, there was no other vehicle so I stopped in the middle of the road. The two motors are gone and I'm the only one on the middle of the road. I got out from my car while holding the gun.

I winced in pain from my left arm. That fucker. They're already moving.

I was about to get into the car when a motorbike is coming through my direction. It stopped in front of me and then the man aimed the gun he's holding at me. He took his helmet.

"Leave her or you will die. Choose Mr. De Luca."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then you choose her death."

I clenched my fist ready to punch that mother fucker face but I restrain myself.

"I'll do anything just leave her alone."

"You really love her huh? How about we play a little game. I'll let you live with Cassandra but you must kill his father."

"I'll play your little game."  I said without hesitation.

He smiled before then put his gun back to his back.

I leaned against the car. It was Arturo. And I knew what his purpose was when he went to the mansion. He forced me to tell the truth about Cassandra. I knew that was Rossi's order, he thought I wouldn't know that Arturo was his man.

"She's nothing. Just one of my whore."

I remember those words. I know it hurts but I have to say that so that Arturo won't ask any more questions.

I just want her to be safe. I don't want Rossi to know who my wife really is.

___________

The annual party  was just a trap to me. From where I stood on stage I could see the pain in Cassandra’s eyes. And I can't stand it. Seeing her like that was excruciating.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could clearly see someone's grin. I let him enjoy his fucking play. If he wasn't just a member of la familia, I would have punched him in the face.

When we went down I could still see how Fiona wiped her mouth and was completely disgusted. She doesn't want this set up and I know it. We just don't have a choice.

I turned to Alfred's direction. My chest throbbed when Alfred was the only one there. I hurried over to him.

"Where is Cassandra?" I asked incredulously.

"She went outside to have fresh air."

"Fresh air? You shouldn't have let her out!"

"I'll look for her." Fiona volunteered then she came out. But an hour later Fiona and Cassandra still did not return. I even punched Alfred out of anger.

But when I saw Cassandra it was as if a thorn in my heart had pulled out but I didn't show my emotion to them.

The rat was still around and watching.

"Where is Fiona? Where is she?" She looked at me confused.

'I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you. '

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE ?!"
She almost jumped when I shouted.

'This is hurting me.'

"I don't know. I didn't see her." She answered weakly.

"This is your fault. If you hadn't just acted like a child and left suddenly, Fiona wouldn't have come out and tried to find you, she wouldn't have disappeared."

I can't look at her anymore. I just shifted my gaze to my phone.

When I received a message from Rossi I immediately read it.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I shouted at her before turning to my men.

I even looked at the traitor among may men.

"Ready the cars. Rossi has Fiona in his hands."

______

When we arrived at the place where Rossi texted, they immediately gave Fiona to us.

"This is just a warning De Luca. You are really my intention so I took this woman. I just want to remind you that I will not allow you to get what is really mine. This is part of my plan and be ready because maybe , one day you won't know I've got your most hidden gold in my hands. "

After that they just left.

The next day I sent Cassandra first with her bodyguards because I still had a meeting with Mr. Bernardi.

"I got the result of the investigation. You're right Nico. Mr. Clinton's men entered your empire. I also learned something about the past of la familia."

Fiona laid the papers on my desk. Alfred approached the table.

"Mr. Evans killed Mr. Clinton's father and he's trying to avenge his father. Mr. Clinton has been Rossi's ally for a long time. They made a deal and that is Rossi will get Cassandra and kill Mr. Evans."

"Why does Rossi want to get Cassandra?" Alfred asked.

"Maybe they want to use Cassandra against Mr. Evans?" Fiona replied.

There are many suspicions but the only thing that sticks in my mind is the deal between Rossi and Mr. Clinton.

I canceled my meeting with Mr. Bernardi because I can’t be comfortable with how I feel. I went to America.

And then the most I fear in my life just came. I learned that Rossi is Cassandra’s ex and he has my wife now.

I was even more incensed when I saw the divorce paper in front of me. I tore it up.

Out of anger I returned to Italy and immediately went to headquarters. I immediately approached Mr. William.

"Where is that mother fucker Rossi?" I hold him by his collar.

Immediately someone tried to stop me to punch the old man.

"What the hell Mr. De Luca ?!" Dean's voice echoed inside the conference room.

"They kidnapped my wife!"

I saw how Mr. Clinton grinned.

"We have rules here Mr. De Luca. Personal matters are prohibited within this room."

"Fuck you Mr. William. I will kill you. Remember that."

I was even more furious when Rossi escaped with Cassandra. The moving chopper was the last thing I saw.

Everything is a mess now. I pleaded to the head of la familia to help me but they denied my plead.

I let the rat stole the data. I don't fucking care anymore. I just want Cassandra. There isn’t a day that I’m not drunk.  I just locked myself in my room.

"Come on Nicolas. You can't get Cassandra back when you're always like this. You have to be strong. Cassandra needs you." Fiona shouted outside my room.

"Leave me alone!"

"Will you just let Cassandra go? Do you really love her? If you love her you should get up there and start the plan so we can get Cassandra back. Pull yourself together. Don't do the same mistake you did years ago. Don't do to her like you did to Elise. "

My tears kept flowing. I will fucking kill you, Rossi.

________________

Hello guys.... Long time no update. I'm really sorry. I'm just doing some important matter. Again, I'm sorry.

Please be reminded that this is not edited so please don't be mad at me. Actually my stories are not edited and I know I'm fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.7K 28
๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž Pregnant and alone, Isla goes bac...
173K 4.1K 26
Eliana Forster never thought she would find herself being thrown into the hands of mafia boss Dean Armani a ruthless cold hearted killer who seems to...
13.2K 493 13
Sylas Pamillio is from a traditional Italian family. Both parents and his sister immigrated to america a year before he was born so he grew up speaki...
1.3K 79 5
โ–Œ ๐‚๐ญ๐ซ๐ฅ โ–Œ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ญ๐ซ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐‡๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...