𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔...

By ItadoriSukuna18

A mysterious girl appears at the three first years and is seemingly connected with jujutsu world. No one know... More

Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ - 1
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs - 2
Tʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - 3
Dɪɴɴᴇʀ - 4
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ - 5
Tʜᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ - 6
Dᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴏɴ - 7
Sᴋɪʟʟғᴜʟ - 8
Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ᴠs Kʏᴏᴛᴏ - 9
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs - 10
Hᴇʀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ - 11
A ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ - 12
A sᴍᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ - 13
A ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 14
Cʟᴏsᴇʀ - 16
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇs - 17
Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs - 18
Nᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ - 19
Dᴇғᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ - 20
A ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴀᴄᴇ - 21
Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏs - 22
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ - 23
A ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅɪsʜ sᴇɴsᴇɪ - 24
Question note // Haikyuu crossover
Lᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋ - 25
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: Vᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ - 26
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ - 27
Question note// Sukuna
Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs - 28
Vs Aᴏʙᴀ Jᴏʜsᴀɪ - 29
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 30
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴡɪɴ - 31
Nᴇᴡ ʀɪᴠᴀʟs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ - 32
Dᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ - 33
Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ// Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ [ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴇss ]
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 1
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 2
Tᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟs - 34
A sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ - 35

Uɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀʀʏ sᴋʏ - 15

4.1K 154 51
By ItadoriSukuna18

"Good night." - She said with a smile then walked out of the cafeteria but instead of heading back to her room she went outside and jumped on the highest building's rooftop.

She doze off while watching the stars as tears formed in her eyes as she thought about her past.

"What are you doing here?"

Y/n got startled by someone's voice.

She quickly wiped her tears and turned her head around just to see Gojou with a serious yet worried look on his face.

"N-nothing, just wanted to stay out a bit." - Y/n said, turning her head back, looking front and up at the starry sky.

"The view here is really beautiful, isn't it?" - Gojou said as he sat down next to Y/n.

The girl just nodded.

"Hey, umm. How are you feeling? How's your wound?" - He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." - She answered simply.

"B-but-" - Before he could say anything, the girl cut him off.

"I said, I'm fine." - She repeated just to make sure he won't keep on saying and asking the same things.

Gojou kept quiet as he was looking at her very worried.

"And so," - Y/n started, catching his attention. - "What do you want from me?" - She asked him without averting her gaze from the stars above.

He laughed sheepishly as she once again saw through him.

"I tried asking Megumi but he cut me off." - He said honestly.

"Ask him about what?" - She asked him still looking at the sky.

"About you." - Gojou said as his expression turned into a serious one.

"You want to know my full story and what lays inside me, right?" - Y/n asked him as she looked at him.

His eyes widened for a second at how well she seemed to know what was going on, then nodded.

She repeated the same she had told the three first years.

"A-a curse?!" - Gojou seemed a bit shocked at the said and on top of that at the thought that the curse would get reincarnated only if she died.

'If she dies this would lead to way more troubles than you'd imagine, old man!' - He thought to himself, worried a lot.

Y/n nodded. - "This is known only by the clan as well as Yuuji, Nobara and Megumi-san now."

"So you really told them after all?!" - Gojou exclaimed in a louder tone as he faked a cry, causing in Y/n making a "shh" sign.

"I thought you trusted me, Y/n-chan!" - He said, hiding his face with his arm, imitating a wiping action.

"I do trust you Gojou-sensei, that's why I shared this with you." - Y/n smiled at him gently.

Gojou smiled back at her and rested his right arm on her shoulders, making the girl blush slightly.

"You are a truly amazing person, Y/n." - He started as he leaned his head on her shoulder, causing her face to turn even redder. - "You are kind and considerate, hellishly strong too!" - He chuckled at the said. - "And every day you tend to amaze me even more."

He paused for a bit then looked at her, taking off his blindfold, as she turned her gaze towards him, looking him in his eyes that reflected the sky.

"I really like you, Y/n." - He said as his lips formed the prettiest smile she has ever seen, causing her to blush intensely, especially after assimilating his words.

Gojou chuckled as he saw her face. - "I mean as a person, little dummy. Or maybe not~" - He said, smirking, teasing Y/n.

Her face got even redder as she looked away.

"Hey, I'm just teasing you! Don't be mad!" - He said leaning on her back, hugging her from behind. - "You really made a good impression and you got my attention." - He whispered in her left ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"I-I'm sorry, Gojou-sensei, but let's not forget I am your students now." - Y/n said, pointing out the moment situation.

"You are pretending to be my student." - He said as he frowned a bit. - "You could actually be a teacher here if they actually knew your real age."

"You are making it sound as if I am really old!" - Y/n pouted at what he said.

He just chuckled at her reaction. - "You aren't. You are perfect~" - He spoke sweetly in her ear, making her shiver once again as her face once again was painted into a reddish colour.

"G-Gojou-sensei!" - Y/n exclaimed, stuttering.

The man chuckled once again.

"You are really cute when you react like this, you know?" - He told her with a soft smile.

She looked down as she tugged on his sleeve, a bothered and scared look on her face.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" - He asked, his expression turning to a serious, yet worried one.

"Hey umm..." - She began, wondering whether to tell him or not. He just waited for her.

"I-if I share something with you... W-will you keep it a secret?" - The girl asked him as she looked him in the eyes with a scared expression.

Gojou's eyes widened as he saw how scared she looked and thinking about how much fear she had in her. A moment after his expression changed into a serious one as he nodded.

"About my wound," - She began, catching his full attention. - "The reason why it didn't bother me at all... Do you remember when I mentioned about an ability I have that let everyone do whatever they wanted to and with me?"

Gojou nodded with pain filled up in his eyes as he heard this sentence again.

"This is because... I have the ability to heal myself."

Gojou's eyes widened. - "So you have it too? Like Sukuna's regeneration?" - He asked a bit shocked.

Y/n nodded. - "Yeah, it's the curse's ability and I can heal myself no matter when and no matter what the wound is, plus I can heal others too." - She explained.

"So it's really powerful." - Gojou said, as he didn't say anything else for a while.

"Then," - He began. - "Is this why you are scared? You think the same will repeat again if others understand about it?" - He asked as if he wanted to confirm his thoughts.

Y/n nodded as tears formed in her eyes.

Gojou hugged her tightly yet gently as he patted her back. She clung onto his jacket as tears out of fear fell down her cheeks.

"Thank you for sharing this with me, Y/n. I really appreciate it, it shows you trust me. And I will do anything to not break your trust in me." - He said as she sniffed while her face was buried in his chest. - "I'll make sure those, who shouldn't know this, don't get to know it and no matter what happens, I'll always be here to protect you."

Y/n got a hold of herself.

"T-thank you, G-Gojou-sensei." - She stuttered as she was pulled a bit away from him while still holding onto him.

He smiled at her, still keeping his worries about her. He kissed her forehead.

Her eyes widened at his act and blushed.

He chuckled then patted her head. - "You can trust me, Y/n. I'll protect you from anyone who tries to harm you in any way." - He smiled softly at her, making her blush even more.

She hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest so he wouldn't see her face.

"T-thank you..." - She mumbled.

Gojou petted her head as he looked at the stars. A shooting star fell down, making him smile. He then laid his head on Y/n's, hugging her a bit tighter.

After what seemed like half an hour Gojou pulled a bit.

"Lets head back now." - He suggested, smiling at her. - "Nobara is probably really worried already."

Y/n nodded and teleported them in the hallway to their dorms.

Gojou looked slightly surprised. - "It's surprising when someone else does this out of nowhere." - He chuckled a bit. - "Good night, Y/n, take care." - He said, smiling at her as he caressed her left cheek.

Y/n blushed a bit, reaching for his hand and putting hers on top of his. - "Thank you, Gojou-sensei." - She said with a soft smile on her face. - "You too. Good night."

He held his hand on her cheek for about a minute or so while looking at her face then took it back and went back to his dorm room and Y/n went to her and Kugisaki's room.

She entered quietly as it was already late. Y/n saw Kugisaki asleep and smiled softly, changed her clothes then went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.6K 26
Gojo Satoru and Y/N first met at Jujutsu High and they have been friends since. A lot has happened since they were students, but they were always at...
100K 2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
1.9K 60 14
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
4.8K 140 14
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love was- forbidden."...