kiss me. jake shim - park sun...

Por jakeuxtears

"𝘩𝘮, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 '𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶' 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺... Más

一 | 1
二 | 2
三 | 3
四 | 4
五 | 5
七 | 7
八 | 8

六 | 6

1.1K 58 44
Por jakeuxtears

"I'll teach you how to ice skate"

It was Monday morning and like every typical day, they had to wake up early for school.

Surprisingly, Sunghoon woke up first. He usually wakes up late when he goes to bed late at night. But right now was a bit different routine for Sunghoon.

Sunghoon looked at the clock and it was  6:10 AM. It was still early but he decided to prepare himself for school.

He gently closed the door behind him and went to Yeji's room. Yeji was still sleeping until she heard someone opened the door.

"Hey, Lil sis! Are you awake?" Sunghoon asked.

"Mhmm yeah I am" she yawned and got up from the bed.

For some reason, Sunghoon felt weird like he was living with Jake for a long time. He doesn't usually act like this when he was in Sunoo's or Jungwon's house. It was just... Different.

Sunghoon passed by the kitchen as he was heading to the bathroom. Suddenly, Mrs Shim stopped him with a greet.

"Good morning Sunghoon! Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning Mrs Shim! Yes, I did"

"Ah good, by the way, is Jake already awake?"

"Hmm, not yet. I think he's still sleeping. I'll wake him up after I take a shower"

"Oh okay! Thanks, Sunghoon!" Mrs Shim said and continued cooking breakfast.

Sunghoon just nodded and smiled and went to the bathroom. However, Sunghoon took a long shower. Well, at least 45 minutes shower. And 10 minutes to brush his hair, dry his hair, wash his face, and brush his teeth.

Finally, he left the bathroom and went to Jake's room. When Sunghoon entered Jake's room he saw Jake was still asleep. Sunghoon tried to wake up Jake gently but he was still in a deep sleep.

He didn't have any choice other than kiss him on the cheek. Sunghoon thought that was a bad idea but it's the only way to wake him up. Also, he didn't want to be harsh on him. After a minute he decided to kiss him on the cheek.

Sunghoon looked pretty nervous and kind of red at first but he managed to calm himself down. He leaned closer to Jake and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

What have I done?! Did I just kiss him?? Sunghoon thought as he was panicking on the inside.

Jake finally woke up from the feeling of a kiss. Jake at first was confused because he just woke up but also.. A kiss? He rubbed his eyes and saw Sunghoon right beside him sitting on the bed.

"Good morning, Jakey!"

"Morning..."

Silence started to grow between them.

"Are you okay? Uh, Jake hello?" Sunghoon asked and waved as Jake was blanked out.

"Y-yeah I am okay... It's just, I don't know. I felt a kiss on my cheek but I can't tell that I was dreaming of something or if it is real"

Sunghoon giggled a bit at Jake's cuteness. Jake being confused was making Sunghoon adore him more.

"Ohh I see, well we will be late if you will still be sitting on the bed"

"That goes for you too Hoon"

"You-"

"Yes me? Anyways c'mon, let's go!" Jake stood up from the bed and went to get prepared for school meanwhile Sunghoon was still sitting on the bed.

After a few minutes when Jake was done, both of them and Yeji had a quick breakfast and immediately left for school.

While walking to the school, Sunghoon and Jake talked a lot. Yeji on Sunghoon's side listening to their conversation.

Some a few conversations they already arrived at the school. Yes, Sunghoon and Yeji went to the same school but a different unit. By unit I meant, there were two special buildings for high school and elementary.

Sunghoon and Jake waved to Yeji as a sign of goodbye. And of course, Yeji waved back with a smile.

As they entered the building, both of them saw Sunoo and Jungwon waiting for them.

"Aye, guys! Over here!!" Sunoo shouted and waved.

"Ah, I see that you two already got close huh?" Jungwon spoke and teased Sunghoon.

"W-what? No... Jungwon we just met"

"Oh please, Sunghoon I can already see that you're lying BAHAHAH"

"I-"

"Oh, yeah! I'm Sunoo by the way!" Sunoo said and shook Jake's hand cheerfully.

"Hi, Sunoo! I'm Jake.. Nice to meet yo-"

"Ah no worries, Jungwon already told me everything about you" Sunoo winked at him and gave a look to Sunghoon.

Jake let out a small 'o' as he was a bit surprised. Suddenly, the bell rang and other students started to go to their classes.

"Y'all so lucky, you guys go to class together meanwhile I have no one to go with" Sunoo scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Well, I have to go now! See ya guys later" Sunoo added and left.

"Anyways, let's go. Forget about him, he's sometimes dramatic lol" Jungwon said.

Three of the boys went to the classroom and the whole boring hours has started. After some time, the class was over and it was recess time.

Jake went earlier so he won't meet Heeseung and Jay again. As Jake was taking his lunch, he went to sit next to Sunoo and Jungwon as they were signalling him to come to sit with them. Well, they were his friends now. But he realized that Sunghoon wasn't here, yet.

"Where's Sunghoon?" Jake asked in a worried tone.

"Oh he left early so he can practice his ice skating competition tomorrow"

"Wait... He's an ice skater?"

"Yeah, you didn't know that?" Jungwon asked.

"Well, not really.."

"Hm, now you know. But did you know that... he's popular with the girls. Well by that, I meant girls simping over him, not the other way around... Since he's gay so yeah"

"Oh okay, I see" Jake said and nodded.

Sunoo, Jungwon and Jake had a pretty fun conversation until Sunoo got an idea.

"Guys! Do you want to surprise Sunghoon?"

"Sure! I'm down"

"Surprise? What do you mean by that?" Jake asked with his confused look.

"We are going to watch him practice without telling him that we are coming!"

"O-oh right..." Jake said as soon as he thought that Sunghoon doesn't have a phone since it was thrown by his sister.

"So, are you coming? I'm pretty sure you wanna see your future husband practice" Sunoo teased Jake and earned a slap from Jungwon.

"N-no I mean your friend"

"Hm, yeah sure" Jake finally agreed and felt weird vibes from Sunoo LMAO.

"But wait what about Yeji? His little sister"

"Oh, I saw your mom was heading towards elementary building so I'm guessing-"

"Yeah yeah okay. Let's go then"

_________________

The place where Sunghoon was practising wasn't that far from the school. Only 10 minutes walk they have already arrived. They went to the main area where Sunghoon was practising.

Sunoo and Jungwon decided to sit down on the bench meanwhile Jake wanted to stand and look around a bit.

He leaned forward the fence and waited for Sunghoon to appear.

"Hey, look there he is!" Jungwon stated and pointed.

Jake looked and he was amazed by Sunghoon's tricks and movements. He was admiring him from head to toe and you can say that he was in love. Woah, he's so handsome even on the ice too. Jake thought.

Sunghoon stopped as soon as he saw Jake and his friends watching him. He was honestly surprised that Jake came as well too. Sunghoon skated toward them with a smile and waved.

"Hey, guys! What are you guys doing here?" Sunghoon asked while panting.

"Nothing, we just wanted to see you how you practice!" Sunoo replied.

"Y-yeah, you did a great job though!" Jake spoke with a smile on his face.

"Thank you! Wait, actually do you want to skate with me?" Sunghoon suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"But I-" Jake wanted to finish his sentence but he was interrupted by Sunoo.

"Wait! I want to skate with you!" Sunoo slightly shouted.

"Sorry but I didn't ask you"

"I- rude" Sunoo scoffed and rolled his eyes. And also earning a slap from Jungwon.

"Okay, what did I do wrong this time?" Sunoo whined.

"Dude- let them have their moment you know what I meant" Jungwon whispered and winked to Sunoo.

"Oh yeah yeah" Sunoo whispered back as he realized.

"Actually never mind, ignore what I said earlier heh.."

"Um okay? Anyways as I was saying... Do you want to come and skate with me?"

"Hm, well sure but I don't know how to ice skate..."

"No worries, I'll teach you how to ice skate"

"O-okay" Jake said and nodded.

"Stay here, I will take extra skates for you" Sunghoon spoke and left for a moment.

After 2 minutes, Sunghoon was finally back from the locker room. He gave the skates to Jake and he immediately put them on.

As they entered the rink, Jake tightly holding Sunghoon's hand as he was a bit scared.

"Haha Jake, you don't need to be scared I'm here next to you" Sunghoon chuckled but it looks like Jake was too focused on making his steps to the rink.

Jake was actually surprised that he could skate a bit even though he was still holding Sunghoon's hands.

"I see you're doing great, Jakey! Just keep going that way and I will try to back away"

"Nooo don't leave me"

"But I'm here"

"Yeah but I'm going to fall!"

"You're not going to fall"

"I am!"

Sunghoon placed his finger on Jake's lips and shushed him.

"Jakey calm down. You're talking too much, if you kept saying that then, of course, you're going to fall" they looked at each other with a tiny blush on their faces.

Meanwhile, Sunoo and Jungwon saw the whole scene and tried so hard to not get "crazy".

"What in k-drama did I just saw" Sunoo said with his eyes wide opened.

"Take your phone dude! It's going to happen hehe" Jungwon slightly shouted at Sunoo.

"Chill my dude" Sunoo rolled his eyes and took out his phone and ready to take pictures of them as they were being cute.

"C'mon Jake! You can do it"

"I can't, you're too far away from me"

"But I'm literally next to you"

"Fine... I'll try then" Jake scoffed. He tried his best to not fall but a few movements made Jake fall behind which made Sunghoon slip too.

Luckily, Jake end up in Sunghoon's hands on the ground. They were both a bit surprised as they were in a weird position.

"Yahh Sunoo! Take a photo before it's too late!"

"Jungwon I SWEAR.. CALM DOWN I'M TRYING AJSJSKKDKD- STOP TOUCHING ME BIJJ" Sunoo said while rolling his eyes and immediately took a picture of them.

Sunghoon and Jake stayed like this for a while and look at each other. Like they were in their world. Jake tried to get up but he fell more further to Sunghoon. Their faces were a few centimetres apart.

But Sunoo decided to help them out since both of them Jungwon and Sunoo didn't want to feel single.

"I'm assuming y'all need help" Sunoo chuckled and helped the two boys.

As they both stood up, they immediately looked back as they were a bit embarrassed and still blushing.

"Okay, besties cakes y'all don't need to look like tomatoes" Jungwon stated, out of nowhere.

Sunghoon and Jake just stand there blinking at them confusedly.

Jake tapped Sunghoon's shoulder and said...

"I'm sorry for making us both fell..."

07/06/21

— ✏ —

Heya! Yes, I posted another chapter! I apologise for not posting this chapter yesterday as I promised because there were sudden schedule changes and I needed to go study for school so yeah ㅠㅠ anyways I hope y'all enjoy this chapter^^ Cya in the next chapter<3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

85.5K 2.3K 49
ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ , ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʰᵒ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ COMPLETED
430K 22K 47
"𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲." -- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗨 ☹︎
14.5K 524 22
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐀𝐧 𝟏𝟖 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...
2.9K 200 11
𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝟐𝟒 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬...