Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann B...

By VictoriaElizabethSco

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the future Duchess of Norfolk Territory in her own right and sh... More

The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
Beltane Manor
The Birth of The First Duchess Regnant
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard Part 2
The New Sister
The Pearl Of Great Price
The Little Brother
Hello Young Lovers
Little Lady Haughty
To A Special Mother
The Dawn of A New Age
A Daughter Is A Daughter For The Rest of Your Life
The First-Great-Grandchild, Lady Karissa Ann Howard
The Birth of The Two Lady Karissa's Part One
The Birth of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard
The Wedding of Lord Richard William to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann
The Gift OF A Second Child
News From Clarence Territory
A Triple Blessing For The Howard's and Beck's Part I
The Pay Back
The News From Lancaster Territory
Far Away Thoughts
The Courtesan Duchess of Kendall Territory

The Change of The Succession of Clarence Territory

14 22 14
By VictoriaElizabethSco

Great change comes to Star Base 12 in the Pagan Year of 2303, which is still the Georgian Year of 2302.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory changes the law of succession to her Dukedom where only female descendants in her family may inherit the Dukedom of Clarence.

Lady Samhain calls Lady Elizabeth who is now Duchess of Norfolk Territory and asks her to ride out to Clarence Territory so she may talk to her.

Lady Elizabeth asks, " What is going on sis?

"I really need to talk to you, Lady Elizabeth.' Lady Samhain explains.

"Alright Lady Samhain. I will be out as soon as I can." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

Lady Elizabeth asks Lord Richard Edward III to take care of Lady Karissa, but she will take Lord Richard Edward IV with her as she travels out to Clarence Territory.

Lady Elizabeth gets dressed and she has Lord Richard Edward IV prepared for the journey and she asks Lord Richard Edward III "Why don't you take Lady Karissa to play with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann at Beltane Manor."

"I have to travel out to see Lady Samhain. She tells me it is urgent." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

Lady Elizabeth with Lord Richard Edward IV and they climb into the Howard carriage and Lord Richard Edward III and Lady Karissa Ann watch the carriage pull down the driveway.

While the carriage passes through the streets of Wessex and journey towards Norfolk and into Clarence the people crowd the street to see their Duchess with her youngest child.

Lady Elizabeth stands up with Lord Richard Edward IV in her arms and she shows off Lord Richard Edward IV.

She sits down in the carriage and the carriage rides through the streets of Clarence and she finally arrives at Clarence House where Lady Samhain is waiting outside for her and she is holding Lord David William III in her arms.

Lady Elizabeth walks up to her younger sister and she embraces her and gives her a kiss and bends down and kisses her nephew.

Lady Samhain kisses her back on the cheek and she kisses Lord Richard Edward IV and Lady Samhain thanks her for traveling to Clarence.

"Lady Elizabeth. I am changing my Act of Succession to whereas only female descendants may inherit the Dukedom of Clarence." Lady Samhain explains.

"You have my support for the legislation Lady Samhain. You were created Duchess of Clarence upon your birth." Lady Elizabeth explains, "It is your territory to do with what you want too."

"I am sure our father would agree." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"I will name Lady Karissa Ann my heiress until which time I have a daughter, and only our daughters and their female descendants may inherit the Dukedom of Clarence." Lady Samhain.

Lord Andrew Charles hears the news out at Westminster Territory where he has been Duke of it since 2299 and he tells his brother, Lord Charles Andrew IV " It is her Dukedom to do with whatever she wants to do with."

'It's only natural that Lady Samhain would name her niece Lady Karissa Ann her heiress until which time she has a daughter and if she is like her mother Lady Karissa, she will have more children.' Lord Andrew Charles states

Lady Karissa hears the news out at Beltane Manor and she rejoices that Lady Samhain has changed her succession whereas as only female descendants will inherit the Dukedom of Clarence.

Lord Richard William walks in and she says, "Did you hear the news that Lady Samhain has changed the Dukedom of Clarence to only matrilineal succession."

Lord Richard William looks at Lady Karissa and he says, " I knew that one day that change would come to Star Base 12 and whereas daughters would have the same rights that sons had. I am sure that my great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard would thank you if she were still alive."

"Since she isn't here. You will have to accept the thanks from me as I am her great-grandson." Lord Richard William tells her.

"I think that Lady Sophia as Lord Frederick William's second child should have come before Lord Charles Andrew SR, but she wasn't." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lady Karissa calls her daughters to her side, Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea who carries Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann in her arms walks into the drawing room and she says, "Lady Samhain has changed the Act of Succession to The Duke of Clarence whereas all male are excluded from inheriting her Dukedom and she has named your niece, Lady Karissa Ann her heiress."

Lady Alexandra Katherine Howard hears the news and she immediately changes the Act of Succession to The Dukedom of Cambridge whereas only female descendants can inherit the title and she names her little sister, Lady Autumn Bridget her heiress until she has a daughter and if she doesn't it will pass onto her sister.

Lady Autumn Bridget does the same for the Dukedom of Kendall Territory and so does Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea for Kent Territory.

Lady Caroline Matilda looks at her father and he says, " Do what you think is right when the time comes Lady Carolina Matilda."

Throughout Star Base 12 great changes come from the territories and it spreads to Star Base 10 where some of the descendants of Lord Patrick William Howard have married.

The only Dukedoms that don't change are The Dukedom of Lancaster, The Dukedom of Langley,The Dukedom of York, The Dukedom of Lennox and The Dukedoms of Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.

They kept the laws of absolute primogeniture that states that first born child will inherit their father's or mother's Dukedom and property regardless to their sex. Never again will an older daughter be replaced by her younger brother simply because he is a male.

Lady Karissa smiles at her daughters and they start dancing around and they give Praise to Odin as Pagans believe that women are equal to men and they have always believed it.

Lady Karissa gives thanks to Freda, The Goddess of all Gods and Goddesses.

Lord David William Beck JR can't believe what Lady Samhain has done but she tells him, ' I was given the Dukedom of Clarence at the time of my birth."

"Lady Elizabeth and my father told me since it was my Dukedom to do what I thought was best. Our son will inherit the Earldom of Essex from you, but until which time I have our daughter, Lady Karissa, my niece will inherit my Dukedom."

Lady Karissa Ann Howard will inherit two Dukedoms of Norfolk and Clarence and it will be kept in the Howard family." Lady Samhain tells him.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her brother-in-law, Lord David William JR and says, " It is her decision as Duchess of Clarence that was given to her upon her birth in 2276 and our father supports her decision as does our mother."

"Lord Richard Edward IV will inherit the Dukedom of Wessex from his father, but it is under the laws of Absolute Primogeniture.' Lady Elizabeth tells Lord David William JR.

"I believe you have a great Aunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta and she should have inherited White-Hall but she didn't and it passed onto your father simply because he was a male." Lady Elizabeth tells her brother-in-law.

"Come to think of it, Lady Davina Wilhelmina doesn't have a title and we must see that she is given one.' Lady Elizabeth states."I will make her Duchess of Buckingham Territory."

Lord David William Beck SR hears the news and he walks over to his second cousin, Lady Elizabeth and he bows and Lady Katherine curtsy to her and she tells her cousin, 'I have bestowed upon Lady Davina the Dukedom of Buckingham Territory and you know that Lord Patrick William would expect it."

"We are both the great-great-great grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard and he must dishonor our blood line." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"My father created you Earl of Essex and it will pass onto my nephew but when the time comes the Dukedom of Clarence will only pass onto female descendants of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord David Edward Christopher Beck SR." Lady Elizabeth tells her second cousin.

"Lady Samhain has made Lady Karissa her heiress to the Dukedom of Clarence." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"Times have changed whereas men must not think of women as their inferiors and see us as your equals." Lady Elizabeth states.

"It is utter nonsense to allow men to take other wives as Islam teaches just in order for them to have more children." Lady Elizabeth tells her cousins.

"Mother told me what Jesus Christ taught about adultery and Polygamy stated in the Book of St. Matthew: "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Lady Elizabeth tells Lord David Beck SR.

"We Pagans believe in equality." Lady Elizabeth explains.

''No man may take another woman to be his wife until death do you apart." Lady Elizabeth tells her second cousin.

"As Pagans. We don't judge one another for what they did and they are held accountable for their actions and they are answerable to them." Lady Elizabeth tells her cousin.

"There are no absolute rights or wrongs, and we don't believe in sin, hell, or Satan. We don't need a scapegoat as the Christians, Jewish, or Islam do." Lady Elizabeth tells Lord David William SR.

"This is what makes Pagans different from the Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam." Lady Elizabeth exclaims.

"We were around in The Old Testament and they tried to get rid of us then, but they can see we still flourish and grow." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"The Old Gods and Goddesses are not dead and they are watching us to this very day." Lady Elizabeth tells Lord David.

Lady Samhain agrees with Lady Samhain, like all Pagans. There is no one special path to take and it is individual choice.

Lady Samhain has chosen Christo-Pagan that incorporates some of the basic Christian tenets and she has accepted Jesus Christ as her God and his mother, The Blessed Virgin Mary as her Goddess along with incorporating The Nativity of Christ, along with The Solemnity of The Blessed Mary and The Feast of The Immaculate Conception and along with The Crowning of The Blessed Mary being crowned as Queen of Heaven by her son, Jesus Christ.

Lady Elizabeth explains, "There is no one special Pagan  Path that we have to take. It is an individual path."

Lady Elizabeth follows her mother, she follows The Norse Pagan Path and it teaches to serve and love Odin and Freda and to honor your ancestors as you were created with a thousand loves.

All Pagans believe that women are equal to men and they should be able to inherit the father's property and if a Pagan man cheats on his wife she can have him killed and take his lands and money from him.

The dawn of a new age starts on Star Base 12 in 2303 and it is the change of succession in Clarence Territory decreed by Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Beck nee Howard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 119 13
Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard is the forth daughter and fifth child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duke and Duche...
173 277 19
Lady Karissa Ann Howard is the eldest child and daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard...
485 56 10
What happens when a wealthy family tries to force their only daughter to marry to help the business?? Elizabeth Harper is the daughter of a wealthy...
8.2K 333 20
Meet Lady Elizabeth 'Bessie' Howard- the beautiful daughter of the Duke of Norfolk, and the best friend, cousin, and confidant of Anne Boleyn. Follow...