Gangster ร— Secret Agent - Sea...

By lil_archieves

"So it all started when a new guy transferred at my part time job...." "Jeon Jungkook... Leader of b... More

Note :
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Final)

Chapter 1

5.4K 100 14
By lil_archieves

* please vote if you like it *

Identity:

Name : Y/N

Age : 19

Job : part timer at a restaurant

Family : A Foster Family

Currently : college student

Status : Single

A Normal Girl with a Normal Life

The rays of sun entered her room through the empty space between her curtains. She stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes. "Good morning" is what she was suppose to say, but unfortunately, she had been awake all night. She had been working the whole time.
She looked at the time and it was around 9 am. As she got up her phone began to ring, she walks towards it which was on the side of the table.

Y/N : Hello, Irene.
Irene: Hey ? You coming to college today?

Identity:

Name : Irene

Age : 20

Job : None

Family : Parents

Currently : college student

Status : Single

Rich but not spoiled.

Y/N : No, got morning shift today.
Irene : uh, you sound tired, did you sleep well?
Y/N : I didn't sleep, was busy on a project.
Irene : Project ? You mean the one we got last week ? Wow! I didn't even touch it.
Y/N : you'll be able to complete it easily. I'm just a little weak at this stuff.
Irene : we'll see. Bye, take care ,alot . Eat breakfast and try to get enough slee-
Y/N : Yes mother. Goodbye.

Y/N turned the phone off and smiled lightly. She knew Irene always checked up on her as she knew Y/N didn't have anyone.Y/N brushed the thoughts off which she thought were "unnecessary". She took a quick bath and wore her regular clothes.
She realised she was getting late, therefore she hurried out of the apartment. 2 minutes later she came back with her hair a mess thanks to the running she looked in the mirror.

Y/N : Why do I always look so plain ? Ugh, I should wear something else.

Not realising how pretty she already looked, she walked towards her closet taking out a crop top. She changed and hurried outside.

Y/N entered the restaurant. Unsatisfied she kept walking forward, until her head banged into a wall, she turned around and saw it was actually a chest.
As she looked up, she saw his face . Now she was much satisfied, a bit embarrassed at the same time. But she couldn't handle it. She acted calm.

Y/n : Sorry.

The guy, for a split second got a little lost in her eyes, a few seconds passed and he nodded a smile at her, probably indicating an ' it's okay'.

Looking one last time at him, she walked towards the chaging room. Just then she noticed her friend jisoo smiling at her.

( Bold - jisoo, italic - Y/N)

I see what you did there.
Did I do something?
The new guy, you're into him. Aren't you?(wink)

At first she kept moving her eyes to left and right and then finally locked them with Jisoo's. She raised a brow.

He's cute. But trust me, I'm not interested.
His name is Jeon Jungkook. He's 5 foot 9 inch. He's 21 years o--

I said I'm not interested.
I wouldn't be so sure. See? You wore a crop top today. And he literally joined yesterday.
Yes. I wore a crop top and yes it was the the other day after he arrived. What else? I've never worn it before?
Honey, you seem to be forgetting. I just joined last week.
Aren't you rude. But you make a good cou---

Before she could say something Y/N gave her a killer look and she shut her mouth. Y/N pulled something out her pocket and handed it to her. Money.

Whaaat? Are you literally paying me to shut up.
Idiot. I borrowed this from you the other day. Did you forget?
Ohh that? There's no need. It's a little amount anyway.
I always give back what I take . Or else I can't sleep at night ( puts it in her hand).

Superior : Girllss!! How long are you gonna take ??

One of the superior workers shouted from outside. By this time Y/N changed into her work uniform. She started to walk away first.

Jisoo: Woah! She is so cool( looks at the money) Y/N!!! You're on the counter.

Y/N had heard Jisoo shout that she had to stand at counter today. She walked towards the counter. Guess who her patner was--
She looked next to her to see the same hard chested guy. She admitted he had good looks, he looked over at her and spoke-

?: Hey
Y/N: Hello, Jungkook.

(Bold-Jungkook, italic - Y/N)

You seem to know my name.
Ofcourse. I do, you're my co-worker.
One day is a short period to learn about a co-worker (he joked).
Are you saying I looked you up (joke back).
Dear newbie, I pay alot concentration to my work and people in it.
It's been a week since you came here , Ms.Not-so-Newbie.
You know? That means you looked me up.

She smiled while saying that and managing some menus in her hand. Just as she looked up for an answer, he winked.

How about a proper introduction. I'm Jeon Jungkook from Busan.

Identity :

Name : Jeon Jungkook

Age : 21

Job : Part timer at restaurant

Family : Lives in Busan

Currently : Working

Status : Single

He's handsome, friendly and a total boyfriend material.

I'm Y/N, from here, Seoul.

Befor they could continue any talking, customers started to flood in and just like that, the day started.

After work finished Y/N entered a coffee shop which was near the restaurant. She didn't eat breakfast nor did she have dinner.

She got to the counter and ordered her favourite coffee. Tapping her feet while waiting for her order to come, she finally got it. She was just making her way out when she started thinking about her co-worker 'Me interested in him? No way', Just then she tripped on a chair's feet. Which made her coffee fall on the shoulder of the person sitting on the chair. She quickly balanced herself without further falling.

The Guy turned around to glare at her.she didn't drop the eye contact. 'Another handsome man'. Gosh what's going on. She quickly got rid of her thoughts.

As she had more important things to deal with, For example apologizing.

Y/N : I'm sorry. I'll pay for your coat.
? : ( Low voice) Even if you sold this shop, you wouldn't be able to pay for it.

She was just taking out some money from her wallet when she heard that. she looked at him confused.

Y/N : Why? How much is it?
? : A million dollar, can you pay me now?

She was stunned after hearing the price. "Is he kidding" she thought. Just then she looked at his coat, it did look expensive even his glasses,shoes and rings. And then she looked at the 50$ in her hand which she had forwarded. She put them back inside as they would be of no use. This was something big for her.
She always pays people back no matter what.she couldn't sleep or eat even if she had a single penny that belonged to someone. She couldn't owe so much money to someone.

Y/N : I'm sorry, can I do something to make up for it?

Right after she said that, the young stranger's eyes strolled all over her body. And finally met her eyes while a smirk formed on his lips.

? : Oh you'll do anything to make up for it?
Y/N : Yes

He got up and got near her ear.

? : Then, come with me..

She took a deep breath and looked at the people who were glancing at them. Then she looked up in the eyes of this unknown man.

Y/N : Alright
? : You understand what I'm saying right ?
Y/N : I'm aware of that.
? : Then follow along, best we should avoid this unnecessary attention.

They both entered his lemousine. Even this guy's car was luxurious. She sat next to him. She could see the guards outside wearing black suits "who is he exactly?"

Y/N : who are you?
? : Me? I'm Park Jimin.

Name : Park Jimin

Age : 22

Job : controlling gang
activities

Family : Unknown

Currently : controlling gang
activities

Status: multi girlfriends

If he hates you, He'll destroy you.
If he doesn't, you're lucky.

Y/N : Are you businessman?

Jimin : Yes dear, crime is my business.

She looked at him with a straight face. He was grinning. Just like that she started to look somewhere else. Yeah, may be she got scared.
She looked closely near his waist, he had a gun. She knew he was an actual gang leader. What was she gonna do? Nothing.
Soon the car stopped and guards stood outside to open the door. Even they had guns tucked in their waists.
She got out together with Jimi. He held her waist and lead the way towards his apartment which was in a very expensive looking building. Just as she entered his apartment, agin she noticed the luxuriousness walking towards the bed, she saw a handcuff laying there.

Y/N : Handcuffs ?
Jimin : I've gotten them on and off many times.
Y/N : Right you're a criminal (sigh).

Y/N was holding the handcuffs in her hand when suddenly Jimin back hugged, putting her hair to one side, he inhaled her scent from her bare neck.

Jimin : Do you want it?
Y/N : Yes I want it.

Y/N could hear the person on the other side of her ear piece laugh. She rolled her eyes and without any warning....

*Click*
The sound of handcuffs closing were heard throughout the room. Silence. Jimin looked at his right hand which was handcuffed to rod of side table of bed.
It was impossible for him to get out of the room now. He looked at Y/N with angry eyes. She held her ear piece and started talking..

Y/N : Send in backup. Mission accomplished.
Jimin : who..are you exactly?

Real identity:

Name : Y/N

Age : 19

Job : Works for KIA( Korea's
Intelligence Agency)

Family : A Foster Family

Currently : Assain,spy,etc..

Status : Single

She's an actual nightmare dressed
like a day dream

Y/N : I'm agent 007 from KIA.
Jimin : so you are agent 007___
Y/N : seems like you have heard of me, well I was waiting for the day I get my hands on the leader.
After all I was tired of killing those low lives and peaks.
Jimin: Are you talking about my men.

A slight growl was heard in his voice. He advanced towards Y/N but she didn't move backwards. She smirked and dug her heel in his right toe making him fall.

Y/N : oh I forgot.you're one of those peaks. No difference (she bent down).
You thought I was gonna pay back with my body? For ruining your million dollar coat?? You should've known. I don't give a damn about the money you got from stealing banks and homes of innocent people.

Y/N got up and Jimin's free hand about to reach the gun in his waist. Y/N, once agin put her heels to work, this time on his hand.

Y/N : Don't try. All hope is lost. Your empire will fall.

Jimin was trying to keep the pain inside. Although they were just mare heels but the pressure she put in them made them no less than a knife. Jimin spoke between his breaths.

Jimin : You..you will regret this. You don't know anything.
Y/N : I don't care to know,all I know is that I got the heart of gang in my hand. You go down. The whole gang does.
Jimin : you think you achieved what you wanted....you did not ...agh... achieve anything.

Y/N finally let go of his hand which seemed bloody. Yes, as long as someone was wrong , she didn't care how cold she went. It was her rule.
The door opened and alot of other agents entered who took jimin out, just as they were taking him, he kept shouting "I'll get you for this!!".
After they had all gone, another man entered and was leaning against the wall.

? : 'yes, I want it' (he imitated).

Y/N : turned around and let out a deep breath. She knew her fellows were gonna tease her for a long time now she took off her ear piece.

Y/N : what do you want, go away.
Agent 002.

This guy's name in the industry was kept 002, just like Y/N's was kept 007. But out side they had other identities. His identity was Kim Taehyung.

Identity

Name : Agent 002,
Kim Taehyung

Age : 22

Job : Works for KIA( Korea's
Intelligence Agency)

Family : None

Currently : Assain,fighter,etc..

Status : Single

He knows the game before
it even begins

Taehyung : that's one way to talk to your leader.

She hated the fact of him being the leader. Y/N was no.7 in the whole agency. There were about 1000's of agents. She was in top 10. And this guy was no.2 which is quite big.
Apparently no.2 was her's and other top agent's leader. Except no.1 . He barely showed as he was always on important missions.

Y/N : shouldn't you be congratulating me instead of boasting about your position.
Taehyung : well yeah!! Congratulations. You completed the mission which you were after for a long time. And also you caught the leader of biggest mafia in the whole Asia.

He started to clap and smile but anyone could tell it was fake. It was as if he was forced to say it all. Y/N walked out of the hotel room and he followed along.
Both Y/N and Taehyung got inside his car and he started to drive. Y/N seemed like she was thinking hard about something. Jimin's words kept on ringing..
" You did not achieve anything" she couldn't stop thinking until Taehyung pulled the breaks which gave off a jerk. She looked at him and he just let out an evil grin. He did it on purpose.

Taehyung : what are you thinking??
Y/N : something seems off....
Like a leader of the biggest mafia of Asia caught just like that. It was easy. And he didn't even know how to fight. Anyone can escape with handcuffs if they know some skills.
Taehyung: Maybe he didn't know any skills.
Y/N : Maybe he actually wanted to get caught? I don't know.
Taehyung : your plan was unpredictable.you were the only one who knew about it.
Y/N : That's right. I seem to be overthinking.

.
.
.
? : He got caught??

The ma talked on his phone while making his way through busy streets of Seoul.

? : Yes, it seems so, all the men who were with him seem to be taken along.
?: We reportedly got into his hotel room with a girl who he met in a coffee shop.
? : We checked CCTV footage of both shop and entrance of the hotel her face hidden by her angle.
? : She must be probably an agent by KIA. Do you want us to look into the matter? Or get him out.
?: No he got caught by KIA. Let him rest in there for a while. As for that matter.
?: We don't need to find out the chemistry of how he got caught. I can tell he got seduced.
?: So, we don't do anything?
? : No, Just focus on next project.
.
.
.
Y/N and Taehyung got into the building of their agency and we're walking through the corridor. They stopped infront of a door Inside this door was their head. His name was Kim Namjoon.

He was the head of the whole branch. He gave missions to the agents. He didn't learn any fighting skills. He only used his brain skills. And he, most probably reported the missions to head office.
But ofcourse he never gave out plans as missions which were not yet achieved were confidential. They could not be told to anyone except head and agent himself.

They both entered and looked at the chair which slowly it turned around which revealed sir Namjoon who was massaging his temples.

(Namjoon - bold, italic - Y/N)

Oh Agent 002 and Agent 147!

Y/N let out a sigh and glanced at taehyung who was trying to hold his laugh. But failed badly. This caught Namjoon's attention.

What? Did I say something funny?
Sir, I'm agent 007 not agent 147.
Bu-- oh right! Your name was changed last year? You used to be 147 and now 007, that's one big achievement.
Sir, it was the year before that.

Taehyung starts to laugh

Double zero(002), you can leave the room. I have some important data to discuss.

Y/N watched as he left after Namjoon said that. He probably wanted to talk about a new mission. ' but already?'

Did you really have to tease me like that.
Haha sorry. Ofcourse I can't forget one of the my top agents. It's just that I still remember you as that little girl who joined when she was 15 after training for 10 years. Became 147 at 15 and already moved to 007 at 17.
Is there new Mission?
Ah yes, you need to catch the leader of bulletproof gang.
Uh.? I just caught him(narrowing eyes) Or did I ?
I know you're clever enough to tell that it wasn't him.
If Park Jimin was not the real leader. Then who was it?
Do you know why I told you to work at that chicken restaurant.
To balance my fake Identity as a college student who works part time? Don't tell me.....
The real gang leader is the guy who just got transferred there.

Name : Jeon Jungkook

Age : 21

Job : Gang leader

Family : Unknown

Currently : Hidden from the world.

Status : Unknown

He controls the city, police and mafia.
All while staying in the shadow.

___________________________________________

if you like my work support me on Kofi: https://ko-fi.com/lil_archieves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 774 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
61.9K 5.1K 46
A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] โ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’†...โž ยฐยฐยฐ B...
112K 7.3K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...
43.6K 1.5K 35
โ›The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..โœ โ›You how could you betray us like that-โœ โ›Your father snatched away my...