Sleepy hollow [genshin impact]

By FearTheHime

[M/N] is just a hard-working man, having a child to feed and college debt to pay, even when he didn't finish... More

01| More mouths to feed
02| They Need to leave
03| You're not that cute
04| Zhongli Almost Dies
06| So fluffy and yet so annoying
07| My Name is-
08| Be My Guest
09| Look at the flowers
10| Think about the Children
11| Amen but fuck off
12| A mother's Love
13| Don't Lie, Don't Die
14| Are we Attic people now?
15|almost off finished two Bloodlines
16| Order Out Often
17| A puppet by the strings
18| Party Rocking in my head
19| I've eaten worst things than you
20| Zoo Murder Mass
21| Mona's eyes
22|Stress Relief
23| Trick or Treat
24| HomeSchool why?
25| Is there a God here?
26| Your Total is?
27| Happy Birthday
28| Who's eating them eyes??
29| Date Night
30| Merry Christmas
31| Itto is just...
32| Home of the beloved
33| Bang, Bang, Boom
34| No Heartbeat
35| Don't take my eye
36|.....💔
37| Honor thy name
38| Ow, my leg
39| Nightmares
40| Mating rituals aren't it
41| I had only one love, and it was her
42| happy birthday
43| Thick Thighs Saves Lives
44| They were battling or Itto in denial
45| Glowing Red eyes
46| Eat ass often
47| Why apologize? We have Burgers
48| Let's drown some kids
49| Delay contract
50|You're right...
51| Welcome Home
Arataki Itto ending
Diluc Ragnvindr Ending
Thoma Ending [feat;Ayato]
Scaramouche ending
Zhongli ending
Xiao Ending
Gorou Ending
Childe Ending
Kaeya Ending
Venti Ending

05| A Lovely Day

11.4K 580 121
By FearTheHime

[M/N] watched Hades lazily lay on the couch with Hermes not far beside him and Hecate playing below them with Storm beside her. They both played with the toy mouse and Hecate seemed delighted with the squeal of the plastic thing inside it. Ever since he caught a vision from a demon when petting Hades. It's been recognized that Demons could attach themselves to objects like dolls, toys, humans, even food if brought home. That's what they did, attach themselves and drain the energy out of that person, easily manipulate them into doing things like killing or hurting others.

Though, since the weird experience from petting the cat, [M/n] had refused to touch him. He even had Auggie take the cone off of him when it was time.

So far, the only cat that kept him company now was Hermes. The cat hated him, [M/n] was sure of it but now they were on neutral terms in the house. Besides, [M/N] knew the cat slept with him and left early the next morning. He knew because he caught Hermes leave his room the other day as he was woken up.

He found it cute and kept him happy since he lost his job.

Yup, his boss was convinced that he was on drugs. That demonic vision had weakened his mind and unfortunately caused him to feel terribly Ill yesterday and collapse into a heap when a ghost tried to ask for his help. He just wanted to talk to his young daughter one more time, but the energy that the ghost put out overwhelmed him, and [M/N] crashed out.

All over the middle of the floor, spilling and breaking glass over the floor.

This leads to the conclusion of [M/N] being on drugs, and the home being fired without question.

Asshole

This meant [M/N] was out of the job as a waiter and now relying on his medium gifts. Not that Auggie needs to know, he couldn't worry the young boy about his job loss.

"Porn, Porn, Porn-" [M/N] said to himself as he goes through his email for job offers. One sex video and somehow you're painted as a whore, not that he thought Parker would put the video up. Another reason why he dumped him, a better reason than cheating. He sighs and placed the laptop onto the table and pinched his nose, fucking asshole, son of a bitch, asshole lic-

"Meow."

[M/N] felt a new weight on his lap and glanced down to see Apollo on his lap. He moved around, his nails lightly grasping the fabric of his pants before plopping himself down on his lap. [M/N] raised an eyebrow at the cat, gently scratching under the oddly dyed teal cat's chin. "Whoever own-"

The battlefield was large and the body counts larger, though the sun was finally out and the birds were singing as people were rejoiceful at the sun hitting their faces. Though, when they noticed a fallen young man, they began to mourn. [M/N] looked at the dying young man in a redhead's arms, seemingly whispering to that small little toy on his shoulder before his dark eyes dulled. The toy seems to shake and whines coming from it, such an odd-

"You shouldn't be here."

[M/N] gasped and turns to the voice of the young man, he was smaller than him with two long braids but short hair. He stared at [M/N] worriedly as [M/N] stared back.

"Looking into somebody's past is a very rude thing to do."

[M/N] couldn't even talk and jolts back with another gasp, Apollo yowls as [M/N] pushed him off his lap. He takes deep breaths as he stared at the cat, it gives a tilt of his head and another meow before attempting to jump back up but the red cat, Dr.Pepper snatched him by his nape quickly.

[M/N] blinked his eyes and rubbed them, "I don't know what the hell was that, but your owner..must've been doing something evil or something...so many demonic visions..." He had faced them throughout childhood and as a teenager, mostly from the teachers from school and his family but these just took him to another century, before cars and phones it seemed. Like a fairytale-

PING

"What now, fuck!"

[M/N] looked to his computer screen and saw a new email was sent to him. He knew the person who had sent it to him, one of his old friends or fanboys? He kept sending him places that may have been haunted and they were expensive, or well, people paid a lot for him to come cleanse the household. Or events come to as a goofy thing, [M/N] sighs before clicking it. There was a reason why he stopped, since Augustus was born and needed him. Now, he could leave him with a babysitter, probably Ms.Heather, the elderly woman who lived a bit far from there but loved children.

" Hey Buddy, I know you stopped talking about visiting or cleaning households but this seems real. Just last week, a woman has gotten into an accident and several others claimed to have seen none of this, even though they did see her fall off the roof. Some said it looked real like she was pushed as others said she did it for attention. Though I have reviewed the footage, it's in the link below, and I say it looks like she was pushed.

There was a link and [M/N] pressed it. He settled the laptop on his lap and the screen loads up with the spinning logo and soon there was a video. Pressing play, it shows a woman around her late thirties with dark blond hair and wearing overalls, paint on her clothes, and seemed to be looking down. Everyone in the background seemed to be telling her not to jump and that she has a  life worth living for. She seemed to be shaking, either from holding in sobs or something and then her body goes forwards. Her arms moved to protect her face last minute as she falls before the video cuts out [M/N] paused and rewinds to the push.

Her shoulders jerk forwards and her chest goes forwards as well like she was pushed by her upper back. The fear in her eyes caught his attention, the surprise and fear mixed together. She looked so surprised and the push seems very sudden. Not that she leaped or even moved her feet closer to the edge, the sudden push caught his attention.

[M/N] moved back to the email and reads the rest of the email.

"So if you want to come to check it out, the hotel is called the Rosewood Hotel and Spa. The address is below this, along with their number. Just give them your name and I'm sure they'll be delighted to see you, they would love a real-life medium and promised to pay handsomely."

[M/N]'s [E/C] eyes glanced and saw it was a couple of hours away, maybe a six-hour drive, seven even. His eyes glanced to the time labeled on his computer and saw that Auggie wouldn't be home for another hour.

He moved and grasped his phone, and lift the laptop on the couch as he walked out the front door. [M/N] began typing the number from the screen and soon a cheery voice answered, just this one last gig, just to pay off the rent and gas bill, just this job. Just enough for us to live on..

"I don't want to stay with Ms.Heather, she smells like a birdcage and we both know she doesn't own a bird!" Augustus whines as [M/N] lifts the pot up to scoop and pour the soup he made into the bowls. He ignored Apollo pawing at his feet as he walked to the table.

"And you'll be staying with said birdcage woman until I come back from helping out a friend." [M/N] said as he placed the bowls down and grabbed the spoons, sitting in front of Augustus and looked over his steaming food. He dips the spoon in and lifts the spoon to his lips.

"That's a lie, you don't have any friends." [M/N] sips the soup in abruptly from his nephew's words and coughs a bit, patting his chest. 

"Augustus!"

"It's true! So where are you going?" The boy literally insulted his uncle and asking where he was going. "Is it another hunt? It's been so long since we've been on a hun-"

"No, I am going on a hunt, and probably scare off the fake attraction if any. You are gonna stay here and watch the cats with Ms.Heather." [M/N] corrected as he dipped his spoon into the bowl for another serving.

"Uncle-"

"No, my decision is final-" Storm hops onto the table and curled his tail around himself. [M/N] glared at the cat before dipping his spoon back to grab one of the potatoes, " Off the table." The cat merely flutters his tail and it curls around him, even picking up his paw to lick the top of it. 

"Uncle! It's no fair, I want to come! You never take me out anymore." Augustus whines as he scoops more soup into his mouth and chews on one of the potatoes, enjoying the taste but the only thing ruining it is the thought of staying here. 

"I'll take you out to the mall next week, this job is just for me." [M/N] said as he finished his dinner and walked back to the kitchen and clean the bowl. " She'll be here in the morning, when your done eating please clean your bowl."

"But-But-"

[M/N] walked out as Augustus pouts a bit, looking at his soup dejectedly, and ignored the cats pawing at his feet. He looked into the bowl before feeling Storm's head against his, gently tapping it against his own. He looked to the cat and Storm purred a bit, gently pawing at his cheek, "I can see ghosts too, and feel them too, I can be useful but he never takes me out anymore.." Augustus sighs as he gently scratched under Storms' chin. The ghost hunting had stopped some time ago when they lived in the tiny apartment. He was working with one of the ghost hunters in the van when he heard his Uncle scream so loudly. It made the van ring loudly and everyone had dragged his Uncle out.

He had never seen his Uncle cry or sob that loudly, that had scared Augustus but he didn't know why they stopped. It was their thing.

"Wait...why am I sulking?" Storm lets out a meow in confusion as Auggie stopped the scratching and brightens up, it almost reminded him of Klee below. " I can go..though in an alternate fashion."

Kaeya watched as Auggie gotten up with his bowl to clean and hurrying away. "What an odd situation..."

"Kaeya, what did he say?"  Aether asked as he leans up a bit onto the chair and looked to the Captain. 

"He's...gonna do something stupid, I believe...since he's the reason we're here in the first place, I think it's wise to follow after him." Kaeya said as he steps off the table and landed gracefully onto the floor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 64 14
fluff, maybe a bit of angst, idk, suddenly got the urge to write- ???????? mostly fem reader, but i try to do it in the gender neutral way OH YEA IM...
59.1K 424 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...
182K 2.2K 45
## 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒² ▬ uploaded every other sunday, may be delayed. crossposted on AO3, under the same...
419K 2.8K 19
artwork- https://twitter.com/pnk_crow/status/1447546278875779081 i'll put out an end of book thingy out eventually ⚰️ anyway, hi, hello, how are you...