♡︎Love & Chocolates♡︎ ✔︎

By doobydoo_1801

~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent... More

~Characters~
~Chapter- 1~
~Chapter- 2~
~Chapter- 3~
~Chapter- 4~
~Chapter- 5~
~Chapter- 6~
~Chapter- 7~
~Chapter- 8~
~Chapter- 9~
~Chapter- 10~
~Chapter- 11~
~Chapter- 12~
~Chapter- 13~
~Chapter- 14~
~Chapter- 15~
~Chapter- 16~
~Chapter- 17~
~Chapter- 18~
~Chapter- 19~
~Chapter- 21~
~Chapter- 22~
~Chapter- 23~
~Chapter- 24~
~Chapter- 25~
~Chapter- 26~
~Chapter- 27~
~Chapter- 28~
~Chapter- 29~
~Chapter- 30~
~Chapter- 31~
~Chapter- 32~
~Epilogue~
~Bonus Chapter- 1~
~Bonus Chapter- 2~
~Bonus Chapter- 3~
~Bonus Chapter- 4~
~Bonus Chapter- 5~
~New Story Alert!!!!~
~New Story!!!!!~

~Chapter- 20~

12.9K 786 201
By doobydoo_1801

I used to hear a lot about how it gives some sort of weird kick when you have the girl you like sitting on the back of your bike holding you tight and I always used to think guys who think like that are a bunch of wussies.

And I didn't understand what they said until I experienced that. My bike is my baby. The first gift I got from dad and that too from my savings. When I was in school I participated a lot in competitions and I used to get money from those and Dad and Mom saved up all of them and got me a bike. My favourite bike and I have never let someone touch or even put a finger on it without my permission or my presence.

And here I am freely letting a girl sit beside me and I don't even feel anything. All I feel is......that kick those guys in school used to talk about. And I feel like an idiot for disregarding it.

Riding the bike against the cool wind with the girl who fucks with my mind everyday is the most thrilling feeling I have ever felt. All I wanted to do is turn around and kiss the hell out of her as her body pressed against mine due to small sit space.

God she makes me do things I have never done! She makes me feel things I have never thought I would feel!

Currently I bunked a class! Me! Zian Khurana! Bunked a class because I wanted to spend time with that girl!

I called her kanmani. A word my Grandpa used to call Grandma and I just for some damn reason wanted to call Bhuva that. And she is......my darling.

"Yess! Stop!" Bhuva said and I frowned. We came to some sort of hilly place, something like the place we went to on our date.

There is a small seating area with benches and a tea stall and a food stall on the side.

"Woah! What's this place!?" I asked as I got down.

"Well! This is mine and Mama's favourite place! Paa used to bring her here always and after I was born they used to come with me. And like that it became one of my favourite hang out place" she said and went to the stall.

"Tea or coffee?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Coffee" I replied and she placed the order while I looked around.

"Bhaiya! Two coffees and two plate pav bhaji....ha and give me extra pav too and extra onions" Bhuva ordered and I shook my head smiling. I have never seen a girl so in love with her food and it's amusing.

I chuckled when Bhuva came to me and she looked at me defensively.

"What?! A girl gotta eat dude!" She said crossing her arms.

"Sure!" I laughed and we both walked towards a bench after taking our food and sat down. The view infront of us was very serene. It's a view of the city and the sea on the side.

Since today the weather is not too sunny and cloudy and cool, it's very refreshing to sit here.

"Eat your pav bhaji or it will get cold" Bhuva said eating hers and looking at me and I smiled teasingly.

"Are you saying it because it will get cold or that since yours is almost done you won't be able to control seeing mine" I said and she gave me a sheepish smile.

"So we never talked about our personal lives like family? You know a bit about mine so you tell me about yours first?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Well it was me, Mom, Dad and my younger brother Veer. After Mom died it's just me, Dad, Veer and the boys. Dad works in this high tech company in higher position and Veer started his B.Tech just recently" I said and she nodded her head.

"Hmm....that's nice! In my family it's me, Maa, Paa and Coco" she said and I looked at her confused.

"Coco?" I asked and she beamed at me, her super cute dimple popping out.

"Coco is my cute little dog! He is my love! My personal bodyguard! Poor thing! He can't stay without seeing me at all!" She said laughing and it brought a smile on my face. Her laughter, her smile....it's contagious.

We then stayed a little silent sipping on our coffees just relaxing as the cool wind brushed against us in a gush once in a while. Suddenly I asked her something which made her choke on her coffee.

"So now you are my girlfriend?" I said with a smirk more like a statement rather than a question and she choked on her coffee coughing in fits and I reached out rubbing her back slowly. She was a wearing a low back kurti and god her skin was smooth.

*Not now stupid Zi!* I chided myself and patted her back.

"Are you okay darling?" I asked and she looked at me accusingly.

"You! Just because the first time I said I like you, you were so shocked were you trying to take revenge on me now!" She said and I looked at her blankly for one moment and burst out laughing as out of all things she chose to say this!

"I wasn't taking revenge darling. I was just merely asking" I shrugged and she narrowed her eyes.

"More like stating as if it's a fact" she said and I gave her an innocent smile.

Titles are not something big to me. If I believe that the person is close to me I will do everything in my power to be with them and make them happy. But with her it's not about the title.....but about the fact that....she is mine....she is in my life......with me.....for me.

She just stared at me for a while and turned her head looking ahead and with a small smile she said.

"Well....let's just say you look really handsome and sexy and having you as my arm candy would come in handy! So yeah looks like you are my boyfriend and I will date you" she said and looked at me with a smile biting her lip and I couldn't contain my grin.

"Oh yeah? Arm candy you say?" I said and snaked a hand on her waist pulling her closer tickling her lightly and she giggled.

"Obviously! It will boost my reputation bro!" She said enthusiastically and I scowled at her freezing.

"What the fuck did you just say!?" I asked furious at her term and she looked at me innocently.

"What!?" She asked and I gritted my teeth.

"Don't you dare call me bro!!" I said pissed and she smiled shrugging her shoulders.

"I mean it call me bro one more time and see what I'll do" I said pulling her closer, our breaths hitting each other and she narrowed her eyes.

"What are you gonna do? I don't think you can do anything" she said haughtily and I smirked.

"You don't know me darling. Rudra calls me an Alpha for a reason" I said and she whispered.

"I am telling you. You came this close to me and if you don't kiss me right now I am gonna damn sure go and kiss Ian Somer...haaa!" I didn't let her continue as I slammed my lips on hers taking her lowe lips between mine and biting them softly. I sucked in her lips and she sat there shocked though started responding.

Since we were sitting a little away from other people and alone I pulled her more closer and pushed my tongue inside her mouth tasting her heavenly taste. God! Her lips don't just look plumpy but taste like that too. Not that I kissed anyone before but I pretty much know that I am addicted to these just by the first kiss.

I gripped her hair gently in a fist and tilted her head angling my head more deeper and kissed her with a passion I didn't know I had in me.

I broke the kiss to give us some air and I am mighty satisfied with what I saw. Bhuva looked flushed with a hue of red coating her cheeks and her lips red and swollen.

"Okay...that just.....happened....didn't it? I didn't...dream it right?" She asked breathlessly and I chuckled pecking her lips once, twice, thrice and nodded my head.

"It did! And don't you ever take those stupid....vampires and devil's names because I know exactly how I should shut you up. And besides you have me kanmani. The real deal. You don't need stupid crushes" I sais smirking and she looked away flushed. But then turned back to me again and said.

"Hmph! Someone is turning more confident!" She said rolling her eyes and I smirked.

"Oh I am always confident darling" I said and she shook her head smiling.

Suddenly her phone rang and she looked at it.

"Oh no! Khushi!" She muttered and picked it up.

"Hello! Khush!"

"............."

"Oh! Okay cool! We'll be there in thirty?" She asked looking at me and I nodded.

"..........."

"Okay cool! Bye! Love you!" She chirped and cut the call.

"Khush just said that the class ended and that the next one is just gonna be for half an hour. We have to start since we gotta reach college and go home" Bhuva said looking at me and I nodded.

"Yeah cool but I want to do something before we go" I said and she looked at me in question.

"Oh! What is it?" She asked and instead of giving a response I looked around once before pulling her in for another kiss and felt her smiling against my lips.

God! This is heaven!

Hello lovely people! God! This is what heaven feels like?! Hahaha! First kiss Yayy! Our Zian and Bhuva are progressing! I hope you all liked it and I hope you guys didn't feel like it's rushed!? Do lemme know your thoughts!
Enjoy guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 37.6K 64
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
236K 13.5K 34
~Paridhi Sharma~ 22 year old Fine Arts Major final year who is not only creative and beautiful but is so full of life, a wise optimist and puts a smi...
152K 11.3K 43
Once touched by love, our lives can never be the same. Sameer Maheshwari, though born in India, grew up in London. Whereas, Naina Agarwal's world ha...
35.2K 4.4K 13
When a weirdo is found in a cute girl..Love her ❤️ Story of two individuals meeting due to an incident, rather shocking but it played cupid rule. So...