๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐บ...

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this is a first-time for me to try out something like this, so bear with me for this. Also, I only own m... More

Story/Characters
Characters Pt2
Chapter One: Troubling Times
Chapter Two: Welcome To Japan
Chapter Three: A Chance Encounter
Chapter Four: First Day of School
Chapter Five: Another Day
Chapter Six: Council Confrontation
Chapter Seven: Pervert in Action
Chapter Eight: A Relaxing Saturday
Chapter Nine: Leo's First Day
Chapter Ten: Lessons Learned
Chapter Eleven: Hana Trix
Chapter Twelve: Date Evening
Chapter Thirteen: The Sports Day
Chapter Fourteen: An Alien?!
Chapter Fifteen: Magical Mishap?
Chapter Seventeen: Shrunken Down
Chapter Eighteen: Parent's Day
Chaprer Nineteen: Spa Day & Relaxation
Chapter Twenty: Gluttonous Feeder
Chapter Twenty-One: Superstorm Situation
Chapter Twenty-Two: Bullies & New Teacher
Chapter Twenty-Three: Trip to Tokyo / Supernatural Forces
Chaprer Twenty-Four: The Rider & The Princess
Chapter Twenty-Five: Hellspawn & Parties
Chapter Twenty-Six: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Rushed Arrangements
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Costume Party Time
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Beach Day Bonanza
Chapter Thirty: Intimacy
Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Brawl!
Chapter Thirty-Two: Bakugan Duel
Chapter Thirty-Three: Brawling & Going Extraterrestrial
Chapter Thirty-Four: Escape From Space
Chapter Thirty-Five: Nightmares of Kyoto
Chapter Thirty-Six: A Tournament Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Tournament Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Tournament Pt3
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Night Remedies
Chapter Forty: The Busty Nurse
Chapter Forty-One: A Breast Thief??
Chapter Forty-Two: Punishment & Attack
Chapter Forty-Three: Pranks Backfiring
Chapter Forty-Four: De-Aged & Familiars
Chapter Forty-Five: Hana's House & Sailing
Chapter Forty-Six: Cooking Classes

Chapter Sixteen: Prima's Day at Kyoto Academy

613 22 11
By BraedimusSupreme

After the magical debacle that occurred, everyone was feeling better, more so for Braedey, Tessa, Leo and Tio. Sean and Bobbie-Jack also informed to their friends that they have also enrolled into Kyoto Academy, but it was mostly to make sure Leo and Braedey don't get into any trouble. At the same time, it'll be Prima's first day at Kyoto Academy.

Outside of the school gates, Prima was looking over at the school building, while also adjusting her uniform. She did, however, show reservations about the bloomers but she told herself, "When in Rome..." as she waited for her friends to arrive.

"Are you alright, Prima?" Braedey asked, now walking up to her.

"Oh, just thinking about the uniform." Prima shrugged innocently. She brushed her hands across her skirt. "Why do humans make skirts so short?"

"I really have no idea." Braedey shrugged back, just as he saw Leo and Tio walked up to them. "Hey, guys."

"Hey. Ready for your first day, Prima?" Leo asked to the blue-skinned alien. "Just a word of advice: don't get on anyone's bad side, and they'll treat you well. Also, keep clear of your boys called the Pervert Group, because they will find any way to look up your skirt or even try to grope you in appropriate ways." He added.

Prima shuddered at this, now her huddling close to Braedey. "Duly noted." She replied to Leo as they walk into the school.

"But what will we do about Prima's blue skin?" Tio now asked.

"We'll say it's a factor of her abilities of intelligence and strength." Leo suggested to them. "It be a clever trick."

~*~*~

Eventually, the group of friends find Prima's new locker, which was conveniently next to Braedey and Tessa's lockers, much to the two's surprise. Tessa looked to Braedey with a raised eyebrow, the latter shrugging back at her with confusion on his face. After that, they made their way into class, Prima introducing herself to the class, and she said she's a transfer student from Iceland.

"Is that why you're so blue?" A girl asked to Prima.

"It's a skin condition, actually." Prima clarified, the others aside from those who know taken aback by this. "It just happened overtime and I've grown to get used to the stares everyone gives me."

"I'm sorry to hear that." A few of the girls apologised. "Same here. Sorry. We'll work things out with you."

Braedey had been listening to what was happening, and he smiled softly. Prima was doing a good job, and on top of which, she was performing rather well in the classes, and it got the attention of others, so she offered to give some help over to others. Eventually, Braedey and Prima met up with the others before their next class.

"So, this mathematical class... this is the one in which Mrs. Hotaro teaches in, doesn't she?" Prima asked to Braedey.

"That's right." Braedey nodded in acknowledgement back to her. "She teaches this class, but make sure to not get her angry."

"Well, at least you're with me." Prima hugged herself close to Braedey, Tessa now hugging his other side, his arm in between her breasts, making him blush red.

Orion, meanwhile, just watched on with Tio and Hana, the three of them snickering to one another as they saw Braedey blushing red. They made their way into class, and they took their seats, ready for the lesson.

As class gets underway, Mrs. Hotaro had given out the maths for the class at once, and everyone got to work. She walked around the class to make sure nobody was cheating, then she would lean in next to Braedey, and gently whisper some answers into his ear, while also giving some clarification on some questions to him, to his relief. Prima was meanwhile working through all of the questions without any issue, all thanks to her super-intelligence and problem-solving calculations. She also took note of Bob in the classroom try to sneak out and 'ghost', so she'd send an electrical shock every now and then to prevent him from trying to.

'Such a pathetic individual.' Prima thought to herself. 'To think that someone like Bob could even obtain an ability like 'ghosting' and exploit it for his disgusting ambitions...'

~*~*~

Later, class was over, and the group of friends soon head off to the cafeteria, all of them sitting by the table as they relaxed and talked amongst one another. As they do so, to Braedey and Leo's surprise, they saw both Sean Chow and Bobbie-Jack walking over to them.

"Hey, you two." Braedey smiled when he shook hands with them. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet Sean Chow and Bobbie-Jack. Sean is a pen-pal of sorts with both me and Leo." He introduced to the others.

"Nice to meet you all." Bobbie-Jack greeted to them.

"What brings you two here?" Leo asked in curiosity to the siblings, while he's in Tio's lap, the latter hugging him like he's a teddy bear.

"Yeah. I last thought you were still over in Afghanistan on the front-lines." Braedey added in next.

"Well, I've been on leave for a week or two to recover from being on the frontline." Sean explained to them. "A little while ago, we were just walking around Kyoto when we both saw you and Braedey at this school. So, we both then decided to get ourselves enrolled into the school to see what we can do to help out."

"Well, that's good to hear." Tessa commented to Sean. "And it is also nice to meet friends of Braedey's."

"Thanks for that." Bobbie-Jack smiled.

"It'll be nice to learn more from you, especially from Prima here." Sean added in, shaking hands with the blue-skinned girl. "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Prima nodded back in acknowledgement.

"Well, well. What have we here?" The group of friends all sighed in exasperation, then they looked over to see Harry, alongside Haruo, Terrence, and Bob, the whole quartet of the Pervert Group standing before them.

"Another new girl at the school, and hasn't been introduced to us yet? How rude." Bob commented with a snide smirk.

"Hey. Look at her face. She's as blue as a blueberry." Terrence laughed as he pointed at Prima's face. "She might be related to that Violet Beauregarde girl."

"Ha! You're right on that, Terrence." Haruo snickered back at this. "Might as well call her 'blueberry girl'." He added in, the others now laughing. That got the girls to narrow angrily at the four perpetrators.

"Yeah. Why don't we wait to see if she blows up into a balloon like her nickname's sake?" Harry joked as well, he and the three other members of his group laughing and snickering to one another. "Man, I'm so good at-"

Braedey stomped up, giving an almighty shove at Harry, the latter stumbling back as the others then get him up to his feet. Harry glared at Braedey, then looked to see Leo, Sean, Tio, Hana, and Diane all standing before them, the giantess kneeling down with a glare at the four males.

"You four have been nothing but trouble ever since you had arrived here at this school." Braedey spoke firmly, Leo and Sean both cracking their knuckles in unison. "I suggest that, with the lack of dignity you have left, I suggest you four just walk away and leave us alone. Or else..." He threatened the last part.

Harry scoffed at this. "Or else? Or else what?" He pointed at Braedey. "As if you'd do-" He was cut off when Braedey got up in his face, the two of them staring each other in the eye.

"If you and your cronies don't leave the cafeteria in the next three seconds, I'm gonna knock all your teeth so far down your throats, you all are gonna have to stick a toothbrush right up all your asses in order to brush them!" Braedey snapped back, their noses touching as the former glared at Harry, the latter now stepping back a few feet.

Terrence himself was sweating profusely. Haruo wasn't faring much better. Bob, meanwhile, could only stare openmouthed at the situation. "Whoa, that is... quite the image he has painted."

"Yikes." Was all the girls could say at what they heard come out of Braedey's mouth. Leo and Sean both look at each other, the two of them shuddering are what their friend just spat out. Sure, Braedey can get a little vocal when it comes to threats, but what he said takes the cake.

"What? Do you really believe you can beat any one of us in a straight-up old fashioned fist fight?" Haruo now asked to Braedey, after having recovered from his little freak out.

"Let me tell you something, fellas. Any one of us, and any one of you.... One on one, no one else around." Sean then stepped up. "We will beat your asses... like a Cherokee drum." He stated back.

Haruo just stared at him. "Maybe one day, we'll find out."

"Oh, you best hope that day don't come, short stack." Leo stated, pointing out that Haruo is the shortest out of the Pervert Group.

"Hey! I'm not short." Haruo fumed. "I'm a late grower."

"Come on, you guys. Let's leave these losers. Who needs them." Harry sighed, and with that, the four perverts walked away and out of the cafeteria with their tails between their legs.

"Wow, that was intense." Tessa sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness you got them away." Tio picked up Leo from behind, but being mindful to not squeeze him too tightly.

Leo blushed a little. "H-Hey. Just standing up for a friend." He admitted. "And also for someone else."

"Same here." Sean gently patted Braedey's back, the latter nodding back to his friend.

"Thank you for what you've done." Prima thanked them gently.

"It's the least we can do for a space traveller." Braedey shrugged gently, and Prima brought him into a hug. Tessa looked at the two, but she smiled and hugged Prima from behind, the three of them holding each other.

"Hey! Don't leave me out of this little hugging thing." Diane grumbled, now picking up the group of three huggers in her arms, and brought them close to her chest.

'Hugging two curvy girls while being hugged by a curvy giant girl at the same time.' Braedey thought to himself. 'Definitely not one thing I'd ever think would even happen...'

Leo, Hana, Tio, Sean and Bobbie-Jack just watch on with smirks on their faces, just as Leo was hugged by both Hana and Tio.

~*~*~

Later in the day, the friends headed off forth to their next classes. Prima now had Art with the others, and she was rather talented in what she was doing. The others were also impressed by her artistic techniques and abilities, and she showed off two planets with contrasting red and blue, as well as an unfamiliar red landscape in the foreground. It looked unique.

"Wow, that's something else." Leo commented about Prima's painting. "Pretty good."

"Thank you." Prima nodded in acknowledgement.

'Guess it makes her think of home.' Braedey thought to himself.

"My, how creative, Prima." Miss Shizuka said with curiosity about Prima's painting. "You must really like astronomy and studying other planets."

"Of course, ma'am." Prima nodded back, though it was true since she is a scout and happened to be on an exploratory mission.

"Nice work." Braedey added, gently patting Prima's shoulder.

"Definitely got the likeness of deep space." Tio agreed.

"Good job." Hana nodded.

Soon, school had finished up for the day. Braedey had collected his belongings, Prima and Tessa doing the same, and they made their way out the front doors of the school to head off for home. As they go ahead, the three lovers now saw Leo with Tio and Hana, the latter now with her magic book out in hand. Sean and Bobbie-Jack have both left early

"So, what kind of magic have you been working on?" Leo asked to Hana.

"Just some little bits here and there." Hana replied calmly to him. "Still, there's some magic that I've yet to get right." She looked at one page in her book for a moment. "I'm still on the training wheels."

"I'm sure you'll get it right soon." Tio reassured, gently patting Hana's head.

Hana smiled gently, but unbeknown to anyone, the page in her magic book glowed a faint pink colour, and it shot forth two beams right at Braedey and Leo, the two males not even feeling a thing, except for a slight chill down their spines, but didn't think of it.

"Well, I know my caretaker is gonna be working on something great this evening." Braedey commented with a smile.

"Same here." Prima agreed, hugging herself close to Braedey. "It'll be nice to enjoy this evening."

"Maybe another evening, you could invite me over?" Tessa offered to Braedey. "I'd like to try out Miss Sunohara's food."

"Yeah. I'll do that." Braedey nodded in agreement, just as he and Prima walked away, Tessa also going off her separate way. "See you guys tomorrow." Braedey called.

"You too." Leo waved to them as the two walked away. He then looked to Hana and Tio. "See you two girls at school tomorrow."

With that, the three lovers soon began to walk off their own ways to their homes for the evening. But as they head off, they all were unaware of what has happened with Hana's magical book and what it has done to the two Americans...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
284K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
93K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
245K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...