Roommates [gxg]

By unkn0wn_writes

Avery is back in her hometown, after she moved away to LA with her mom. After her parents divorced her mom th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Question :3
New book!
2M reads!
Commissions

Chapter 54

18.7K 560 224
By unkn0wn_writes

Mayas Pov:

Warning Sexual content

Yep you all waited for this to happen sooo here it is

I'm not really good with this so I hope it'll be fine

"Oh I can make you blush even more." Zara says, which makes me frown.

But then she suddenly picks me up and lays me down on the bed with her on top of me. My eyes widen and I gulp, which makes her chuckle.

"You're so cute." Zara says, making me blush.

"And wow, you're so beautiful." She adds while staring down my body.

"I could just eat you all up." She says with a smirk before starting to kiss my neck and down to my chest, making me gasp slightly.

Zara continues to kiss and even bite my skin, which probably left a few marks. She then kisses down my chest and starts to leave soft kisses on my stomach. I close my eyes and lay my arms to the side, next to my head.

"Is this okay?" Zara asks and when I open my eyes to look at her she's staring up to me.

Why does she have to be so hot...

"Oh just shut up, Zara." I breath out while leaning my head back on the bed again and she chuckles at that.

Zara goes up to face me again and then leans down before pressing her lips against mine. As we continue to kiss she drags her right hand down my body until it's right above my underpants, making me gasp slightly.

"Z-Zara." I stutter, which makes her look up to me.

Her eyes then slowly widen in realization. "Oh, I'm so sorry. We haven't been together for long and you're probably not ready yet. I mean..I can't blame you, we only know each other for a month." she mumbles while pulling away from me.

"No, it's not that. We've been texting and facetiming ever since we met and hanging out everyday since we've been together. For some people it might be too early but not for me." I quickly wrap my arms around her back to pull her down on top of me again.

"It's just..I've never done this before.." I mutter embarrassed and her eyes widen a little.

"But I want to do it." I add and she smiles softly.

"I can show you." Zara whispers seductively, making me gulp.

I then start to smirk and wrap my arms around her neck. "Then show me." I whisper back and she grins at me before leaning down to press her lips against mine. At first we were only making out but things started to get more heated.

Zara just opened my bra and then took it off before throwing it on the floor. When I look back at her she's staring at my boobs. Really?

I clear my throat, which makes her look at me. "Done staring?" I ask and she chuckles while nodding.

Right after that she leans down and starts to leave soft kisses on my breasts, making my breath hitch. As she continues kissing around my breats she puts her right hand back down my body and in between my legs. But this time not on my underpants, in my underpants, making me gulp.

"Ready?" Zara asks as she pulls away from me and I nod quickly.

"Y-Yeah." I breath out and she gives me a small smile before kissing me again.

She then puts her hand in my underwear again and starts to move her fingers in circular motions, making my breath hitch. Zara pulls away from our kiss to check if I'm okay but I just smile at her while nodding.

"Y-Yeah, just continue." I tell her and she grins before leaning down to kiss my neck.

She then also starts to pick up the pace of her fingers, which makes my breath become heavier.

But then we suddenly hear a moan coming from next door, which makes us stop because we start to laugh.

"Wait..aren't Victoria and Avery next door?" Zara asks, making my eyes widen.

"Oh my god!" I exclaim and we both laugh again.

"Guess we all had the same idea." She comments, which makes me chuckle.

"Still wanna do this?" I ask and she nods softly begone leaning back down to kiss me.

I immediately have this feeling in between my legs, making me move against her. On that Zara lifts her head and smirks at me before slowly pulling my underwear down, making me a little nervous. She throws it on the floor and then takes off her sports bra and her underwear as well.

Oh wow..this is really happening..

"You sure?" She asks, making sure I really want this.

"Yes." I tell her and she soflty smiles at me before leaning down to kiss me again.

Her skin on mine feels..really good

As we continue kissing she starts to move her body against mine, slowly grinding on me. My breath hitches at that and I lean my head back while breathing out deeply. I wrap my arms around her back and hold onto her tightly while slightly spreading my legs, giving her more room.

Zara then moves her lips down to my neck and starts kissing it as she starts to move faster against me. Both of our breathing gets heavier and I can't help but let out a few moans.

"Faster, please." I beg as I hold onto her tighter, so she does.

At some point I just can't stop holding back my moans, so now I'm just a trembling mess.

"Oh fuck." I moan while also starting to move against her.

Zara starts to let out moans as well and lays her head down on my shoulder as she goes even faster.

Right after that I finish and so does she. We both breath heavily, trying to calm down again. After a few minutes Zara lifts her head and looks down at me.

"That was..wow." She breaths out and I nod in agreement.

"Speechless?" Zara asks with a smirk and I start to blush at that.

"It was my first time, let me calm down!" I whine embarrassed, making her chuckle.

"Well..mine too." She says, which makes my eyes widen.

"T-That was your first time too?" I ask surprised and she bods with a small chuckle.

"Yeah. Well..I have some experience with some stuff but never went this far. Even after months of relationships it didn't feel right nor I felt comfortable enough but with you I do. And I do know that technically we've only been dating shortly but for me it felt like it we've been ever since we started texting more and more. I just wanted to officially ask you when I saw you." She tells me, which makes me smile widly.

So I lean up to gently kiss her gently. We pull away after a few seconds and smile at each other.

"You're my person, Maya." Zara adds, making my eyes widen.

Then my face softens and I cup her cheeks and pull her face down to mine.

"You're my person too." I whisper softly before gently kissing her.

"So you don't think it was too early?" I ask but she shakes her head.

"Do you?" Zara asks and I shake my head as well.

"Well then it's all good. As long as we feel the same it's fine." She tells me and I nod with a smile.

"Now cuddle me please?" I say with puppy eyes and Zara turns off the light before turning back to me.

"Of course." She says and kisses my cheek.

She then puts the duvet over us before immediately spooning me.

"Goodnight, baby." Zara whispers in my ear, making me smile.

I take her hands and intertwine them with mine before burying my face in them.

"Goodnight, Zozo."

Honestly I felt kinda nervous uploading this since I've never written anything like this

I know probably most of you wanted a scene of Victoria and Avery but that will be coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 218 20
Avery always thought that she had her next five years planned out. Finish college, get a degree in psychology, start working, get back into dating wo...
724K 26.2K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
481K 19.7K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...