𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔...

By ItadoriSukuna18

A mysterious girl appears at the three first years and is seemingly connected with jujutsu world. No one know... More

Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ - 1
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs - 2
Tʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - 3
Dɪɴɴᴇʀ - 4
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ - 5
Tʜᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ - 6
Dᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴏɴ - 7
Sᴋɪʟʟғᴜʟ - 8
Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ᴠs Kʏᴏᴛᴏ - 9
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs - 10
Hᴇʀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ - 11
A ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ - 12
A ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 14
Uɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀʀʏ sᴋʏ - 15
Cʟᴏsᴇʀ - 16
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇs - 17
Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs - 18
Nᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ - 19
Dᴇғᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ - 20
A ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴀᴄᴇ - 21
Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏs - 22
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ - 23
A ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅɪsʜ sᴇɴsᴇɪ - 24
Question note // Haikyuu crossover
Lᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋ - 25
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: Vᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ - 26
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ - 27
Question note// Sukuna
Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs - 28
Vs Aᴏʙᴀ Jᴏʜsᴀɪ - 29
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 30
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴡɪɴ - 31
Nᴇᴡ ʀɪᴠᴀʟs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ - 32
Dᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ - 33
Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ// Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ [ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴇss ]
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 1
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 2
Tᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟs - 34
A sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ - 35

A sᴍᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ - 13

4.7K 171 10
By ItadoriSukuna18

Soon, after everyone had finished their breakfasts and cleaned after themselves, they went to a different area for their practice. Fushiguro was going to practice with Toudou, Itadori with Kamo and Kugisaki with Mai.

Gojou was watching them from afar with a worried expression. - 'He really wants to reveal her, huh?' - He thought to himself.

Y/n was said to fight the three second years plus the rest of Kyoto high.

"Isn't this a bit unfair?!" - Itadori shouted as everyone surrounded Y/n.

"Huh, unfair you say." - Mai said in a mocking tone.

"Oi, I'd rather you watch the opponent in front of you." - Kugisaki told her as her brow twitched with annoyance.

"Hm." - Mai looked at her and smirked, angering her even more.

Y/n stood there and waited for them to attack her. She used the time to seemingly concentrate her energy. She took a deep breath and soon after released it with a terrifyingly emotionless yet intense look on her face.

She sent shivers through everyone's spines as they took attacking positions immediately.

The sign of the beginning of their practice was given and everyone began fighting.

Panda, Maki, Inumaki, Miwa, Nishimiya and Mechamaru attacked her all at once.

She easily dodged all of their attacks but tried to look less skillful so they don't suspect anything, letting herself be hit a few times throughout their practice.

However, while pretending she was actually weaker than she seemed to be at first, she didn't pay attention to Maki and Miwa who attacked her at the same time with their katana and they cut her stomach and face pretty bad.

"K-Kanako!" - The three first years shouted as they saw how Y/n got hurt, leading for them to be taken down by their sparring partners.

Gojou saw what happened but didn't dare do anything.

Maki and Miwa panicked and began to apologize but Y/n cut them off with a sign. She spat blood then wiped off what was left on her face. She kept her posture and showed them a sign to continue.

They looked really worried.

"K-Kanako, you should go to Ieiri-sensei and get checked." - Maki said concerned about the girl's state.

"I'm fine, let's continue." - The blood stain on her clothes seemed to widen as she moved.

Mai just smirked at her. - "So she isn't that strong after all."

"Mind your business and let me tell you something. I am your business right now." - Kugisaki told her annoyed with a wide smirk formed by her lips.

"Kanako, go to Ieiri-sensei to treat your wounds!" - Itadori yelled at her.

"I said, I'm fine." - Y/n said, emotionlessly. - "Let's continue, I don't want to lose any more time."

The two hesitated but then decided to follow what she said because she was terrifying them at the moment.

Everyone continued their fight as the three first years kept most of their focus on Y/n and Maki and Miwa going at her carefully not to cause more damage to her.

Despite her clothes soaking in blood, Y/n kept on fighting, amazing everyone. Even in a condition like this, she was able to fight perfectly against all of them.

By the end of the day she was panting, all bloody and in pain. But she was still standing up.

"Kanako, how are you? You should really go to Ieiri-sensei to treat your wounds!" - Maki said worried a lot about Y/n's current condition.

"Yes, don't push yourself any longer!" - Miwa agreed with Maki's statement.

Y/n shook her head. - "Don't worry, this is nothing." - She tried to reassure them.

"But you are in a terrible condition right now!" - Itadori shouted. - "I'm sure you are in pain!"

"Don't worry, Yuuji, I'm fine." - She cough blood a bit while speaking.

"No, you are not!" - Kugisaki yelled as she saw her.

Y/n sighed. - "It's alright, let's head back now." - She said as she walked back to the main building of the school.

Everyone except for Mai was watching her leave in worry, especially the three first years, Maki and Miwa.

Soon after they followed her.

Once she was out of their sight, she concentrated some energy in her hand and touched her stomach. - 'This was too long.' - She thought to herself. - 'If I stayed a bit longer I'd have probably passed out by now.' - She sighed.

Y/n quickly returned to her dorm room so she would clean herself up before Kugisaki could see her.

She took a shower and right after changing her clothes, Kugisaki entered the room.

"How are you feeling, Y/n?" - She asked, worriedly.

"Better now." - Y/n answered simply.

"B-but..." - The first year had a sad and worried look on her face.

"Trust me, Nobara. I am fine now, really." - Y/n smiled.

"Hmm..." - Kugisaki agreed with her but still kept her worries.

"Now, let's go have dinner. I'll be waiting for you in the cafeteria." - Y/n said, smiling at her then walking out of the room.

Kugisaki stood there without saying a word.

As Y/n walked down the corridors she bumped into Itadori.

"Eh? Y/n shouldn't you be in the infirmary to get your wounds treated?!" - Itadori asked worried.

She just shook her head. - "Don't worry, Yuuji, I'm fine." - The girl said, smiling gently at him.

He looked at her with concern in his eyes then suddenly a mouth formed on his cheek.

"So you have it too, huh?" - Sukuna said as the mouth was formed into a smirk.

"Eh? Have what?" - Itadori asked confused.

"Just pull up her shirt and you will understand~" - He said in a mocking tone.

The boy blushed then looked at Y/n who just stood there without any emotions but inside her she knew pretty well what he was talking about and felt fear rising in her.

"D-don't worry, Y/n! I-I don't think about d-doing such thing!" - He said, stuttering, as he panicked over what Sukuna said.

The curse smirked as he felt the panic in the poor boy rising in him as he was embarrassed on doing something like this.

"Scared of getting disliked by your precious girl~?" - He said in a mocking tone, his mouth still formed in the shape of a smirk as he was having fun.

"W-what?! No! I-I mean-" - Itadori couldn't explain himself out of panic. His face bright red as he gestured around trying to regain his composure.

"It's alright, Yuuji." - Y/n said, trying to calm him down.

"B-but!" - The boy was still panicking over the thing Sukuna told him to do a moment ago.

She made him a sign to calm down.

Itadori calmed down a bit but kept on his worried look as he was slightly saddened.

"Why don't you reveal all of your abilities?" - Sukuna asked mockingly.

"Mind your own business." - Y/n told him with a low stern voice, holding her fears inside her.

Sukuna's mouth just smirked as he felt through her and sensed her fear.

"Someone's scared, huh?" - He said, mocking her around.

The girl furrowed her brows at the said but quickly hid her frustration.

"As I said, mind your own business." - She said in a low, demanding tone, making the mouth change its shape into a frown.

"So you can hold me down with your words and aura, huh?" - Sukuna said as if confirming what just happened to him.

"T-to... Hold you down?" - Itadori asked confused.

"She can control me." - Sukuna explained simply.

"Eh? Is that right, Y/n?" - Itadori asked, looking at her with mixed emotions.

The girl nodded. - "It's one of my abilities." - She said.

"So it's something like Inumaki-senpai's cursed technique?" - The boy asked.

"Almost. But I can control it and use it whenever I want to. This is why I can speak normally." - Y/n explained to Itadori.

"So this makes it way powerful than his." - Sukuna confirmed.

Y/n nodded. - "I can decide also how strong the words I say would be." - She added.

"So it's really way powerful!" - Itadori repeated Sukuna's words, confirming his statement with amazement.

Y/n nodded again.

"I'll be off to the cafeteria now." - She said, heading to the cafeteria.

"Oh, I'm ready so I'm coming too!" - Itadori exclaimed, quickly catching up to Y/n. - "And you hide yourself!" - He yelled at Sukuna's mouth.

"Tch. We'll meet soon, woman." - Sukuna's mouth was once again formed into a smirk as it disappeared soon after.

"Hmm..." - Itadori's face gloomed a bit after this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 14.7K 42
Curses. Not everyone can see them. Only those who possess cursed energy themselves or are in a near-death situation. So what were to happen if a girl...
1.3M 37.8K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...
142K 7.7K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...