Her Revenge

By actb4thinking

The Mafia Heirs #1 Azalea (Lea), known as the 'Deadly', is a twenty years old assassin, who has had only one... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

29

102K 2.8K 1.7K
By actb4thinking

"Take the guns and shoot. You have a good aim right?" Enzo asked, accelerating the car. The cars behind us were coming at full speed, yet keeping a safe distance between themselves and Enzo's car.

My aim was perfect, all right. I nodded before grabbing the gun he handed me. I rolled down my window before removing my hand to shoot the drivers. Once the driver's taken down, the car would be out of control.

I stared at the side mirror of the car before firing. I shot the men who were shooting at us. They all fell dead on the spot.

"You're good." He complimented. He accelerated the car again, going at full speed. "I'm going to turn over so that you can throw this..."

He pointed to the backseat. "Look under it and take it out." I did as I was asked. My eyes widened when I saw it. He hid a freaking bazooka under the backseat. Why the hell would he even keep this in this damn car?

"For situations like this" he replied as if reading my mind. Did I just say that out loud? Maybe I did. Now was not really the time to care.

"Ready?" He asked as I loaded the bazooka. I nodded before placing the bazooka on the door across the window. He turned the car and I instantly fired it. We both watched as the cars coming towards us exploded.

"Yes!" I grinned in victory. He mumbled a 'good job' before we continued driving. It took us a while to reach his mansion since we kind of lost our way when we were getting rid of those men.

It didn't take a genius to figure out who sent these people. Vladimir. Their dragon logo was obvious on their car.

**

We walked inside the house side by side. It was late so everybody were probably sleeping.

"You look beautiful" He said, barely audible but I clearly heard. My eyes widened when I took in his words.

"Thank you." Though, I already knew that. But it felt nice hearing it from him.

"You look beautiful too. I mean you look good," I cleared my throat, "better than you usually do."

He chuckled. He actually chuckled. For some odd reason, it made me feel nice. It was the first time that I heard him doing that.

He only nodded in response as he took a step closer to me. What was he doing?

I took a step backward and my back was met with the cold wall. He stopped when he was inches near my face. We stared at each other's eyes, trying our bests to read each other but it was useless.

He was impossible to read. I couldn't know what was going on in that complicated mind of his. That was until...I felt his lips against mine. And me, being me, I responded to the kiss instantly.

It didn't take long before His hands were on my waist and mine around his neck. We were kissing each other hungrily as if we've been wanting to do that since forever.

Well, in my case, I have but in his case? I don't know.

He pulled away when we were both out of breath. He then began nibbling on and sucking my neck, making me bite my lip to contain the moan that was threatening to come out.

He then brought his face up to mine again and crashed his lips on mine one more time and pulled away.

"Good night." He said before walking away like nothing happened.

I shook my head and went to my room. After taking a bath,I crashed on my bed and fell into a deep slumber, thinking about that kiss.

|Sean's POV|

It was around 11:40 PM when I remembered that I'll be visiting the Italians to help them with their Vladimir problems.

I always wanted to make peace with the Italian Mafia, so we offered them a truce. We would help each other- become alliances. We wouldn't fight against each other but we'll fight together.

It surprised me when the Don, Enzo De Luca agreed. We sure did sign papers, making it official but the Don wanted more than a bloody contract to prove my loyalty and words. So he offered the idea of exchanging one of our people; meaning I could send him anyone I want from my mafia while he would send me anyone he wanted from his mafia. But it couldn't be just anyone. It had to be someone who was the best in what they do. For example, best hacker, best fighter, best sniper, best assassin and all.

I settled on sending our best assassin whose mother unfortunately fell sick. I couldn't change because the Don wouldn't agree so I asked my best friend for help.

No one except Lea would be able to make a good impression to the Italian Mafia because I don't know whether she knows it or not but I do know that she's the assassin. I do know that she's the Deadly but I kept my mouth shut about it.

I quickly sent a text to Lea, letting her know that I'll be coming there tomorrow before closing my eyes and welcoming sleep.

➷➷➷➷➷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 26 27
"Oh please darling, you couldnt kill me even if your life depended on it." His raspy voice making the space between my legs wet. if i wasnt standing...
2.5M 90.2K 63
(BOOK 2 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) EXCERPT: "I don't get you. At times you're trying to kill me and then you're seducing me. I can't seem to fig...
4M 102K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
43.9K 833 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...