♡︎Love & Chocolates♡︎ ✔︎

Par doobydoo_1801

~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent... Plus

~Characters~
~Chapter- 1~
~Chapter- 2~
~Chapter- 3~
~Chapter- 4~
~Chapter- 5~
~Chapter- 6~
~Chapter- 7~
~Chapter- 8~
~Chapter- 9~
~Chapter- 10~
~Chapter- 11~
~Chapter- 12~
~Chapter- 13~
~Chapter- 14~
~Chapter- 15~
~Chapter- 16~
~Chapter- 17~
~Chapter- 18~
~Chapter- 20~
~Chapter- 21~
~Chapter- 22~
~Chapter- 23~
~Chapter- 24~
~Chapter- 25~
~Chapter- 26~
~Chapter- 27~
~Chapter- 28~
~Chapter- 29~
~Chapter- 30~
~Chapter- 31~
~Chapter- 32~
~Epilogue~
~Bonus Chapter- 1~
~Bonus Chapter- 2~
~Bonus Chapter- 3~
~Bonus Chapter- 4~
~Bonus Chapter- 5~
~New Story Alert!!!!~
~New Story!!!!!~

~Chapter- 19~

10.9K 683 148
Par doobydoo_1801

"What do you think about Bhuzi!?" Came an enthusiastic whisper from this crazy human sitting beside me making me facepalm.

"Seriously Khush! Shut up or get ready to eat spiders!" I whispered back furiously and that shut her up.

We are in the middle of the class and here my best friend after sucking out all the details about my date with Zian on Friday started forming a ship name for me and Zian as she put it.

From the past half an hour I am trying to concentrate on the class since exams are just around the corner and there are so many things to do but no! My bestie is on a mission to interrupt my study process.

"Okay class. That's all for today. I am giving you guys an off for the second lecture to go do your assignment. Make sure to complete the assignment by Thursday. I am repeating again, you guys have to make a 5000 word article on behavioural aspects that could be seen in children with traumatic childhood and the possible causes explaining it with examples and also the behavioural modification and treatment plans for them. Make sure to not copy just like that and put in perspective" Sir said and after we all nodded exited the class making me sigh in relief.

Behavioural patterns are a little tricky because there are many. It's different for different people but observing and getting to know them is quite interesting.

"I am so done! Exam weeks means assignment weeks! I wanna go on a trip somewhere and enjoy my life. Actually I wanna go to a faraway island and be the queen of it and party everyday!" Khush groaned dropping her head on the table and I laughed.

"Shut up Drama Queen junior! And let's go hit the library. We gotta get some references and anyway after this is lunch so let's go complete this before then. We will get some free time if this is done" I said and got up and dragged her lazy ass to the library. And when I said dragged I literally dragged her which got me so many weird looks from others.

"Okay you go to that aisle and bring look for these books and I'll look for the other ones we discussed cool?" I asked Khush and she nodded her head now a little serious about the work and we went on with our works.

After an hour of sitting down in between the book aisles on the ground and hitting down reference points for our work we were thoroughly famished.

When we met the guys in the cafeteria for lunch they were looking at us weirdly as we were literally gobbling up everything in sight.

"What?! Don't look at me like that! My stomach is grumbling! Grrrrrr!" I said mimicking my grumbling tummy and everyone laughed.

"Tell me about it! If this is the case now think of our plight when exams comes! I don't know who discovered exams but when I die I am going to make that asshole rethink his life decisions" Khush said and I nodded my head furiously.

"Count me in! We will show him hell in hell"

"You are so sure you will go to hell cupcake?" Rudra asked amused and I nodded my head.

"Well! Didn't you see me and Khush!? Obviously we would be going to hell! And also I want to meet the Devil! I wish he really is Tom Ellis!" I said with dreamy eyes and Khush agreed.

"Dude I know right!? I would totally do him then! Tom Ellis is love!" She said and we both giggled.

But we didn't realise that someone else is fuming.

"Why would you do him?! When you have me!?" Kabir exclaimed and that's when Khush realised what she said and smiled sheepishly. I laughed at her but when I saw Zian I gulped. He is pissed. His jaw was clenching.

"How many guys!? And this Ellis whoever he looks like a puny!" He said gritting his teeth and Kabir agreed much to my annoyance.

"Hey! Don't say that! Tom Ellis is God! And what do you mean by how many guys!? I mean come on! You won't be able to handle my hot list! Tom Ellis, Ian Somerhalder, Nick Bateman, Mariano de Vaio, Karthik Aryan, Michelle Morrone, Aditya Seal, Aditya Roy Kapur and.....oh!" I was cut off by my own squeal as Zian dragged me from there and I looked back to see Khush sitting wide eyed looking at us, Kabir smirking and Rudra laughing his ass off.

"Zian! Where are you taking me!?" I exclaimed as he dragged me to a silent corridor and pushed me into an empty room and trapped me between the door and him.

"Hey! This is outrageous! My fries were still there! I have to go eat them!" I whined and pouted and he just leaned down looking at me intently and I froze gulping realising our proximity.

"Wha..what are...you....doing?" I stuttered and he smirked leaning down even more and keeping his head in the crook of my neck inhaling and my heart flipped.

"You must already know that I am very very possessive of my people so know that if I ever hear another man's word from your mouth, celebrity or not they will be beaten to pulp" he said and in my ear and I narrowed my eyes at him pushing him away a little bit.

"You will go beat all my celebrity crushes up?" I asked mocking him and he smirked.

"Don't doubt baby cuz I will" he said seriously and I looked at him pointedly.

"And how would you do that?"

"I have my ways darling" he smirked confidently and I shook my head with a smile.

"Cocky" I whispered and he leaned down giving a small kiss on my neck making me shiver and whispered.

"Only for you kanmani" he said and I whined.

"What does that mean!? You say it so fastly that I couldn't grasp it!" I whined and he chuckled.

"It means my darling in Tamil" he said and my eyes widened.

"You know Tamil!? But how?!" I questioned and he shrugged.

"My Mom lived in Chennai for a few years and she learnt it. When I was a kid I thought this was such a funny language and asked her to teach me so I know it from her" he said and I nodded my head with a smile. My eyes suddenly fell on the clock behind him and I said.

"Don't you think we need to get to class?" I asked and he sighed again keeping his head in the crook of my neck.

I put my hand in his hair and softly caressed it. God! His hair is so smooth! I should ask him what he uses!

"What do you use for your hair?! It's so so smooth!" I asked curiously and he chuckled again making me shiver as he chuckled against my skin.

"You are something else aren't you!?" He said and I shrugged with a sheepish smile.
When I asked him the question again.

He laughed and said "Secret" and I scowled at him pushing him away.

"Let's go to class now" I said and he became serious.

"Do we need to!!??" And I was shocked.

Zian never misses out on class until absolutely necessary! Who is this man!?
But then a sudden idea came to my mind and I beamed at him biting my lip.

"Wanna go to our second date then?" I asked him raising my eyebrows and he was confused at first but then a small smile lit up on his face as he grinned back.

Woah! Here we go!

Hello lovely people! Zian is very possessive lol! But then again it's hot and cute and so hot! Don't you think?! Where do you think Bhuva is going to take him!? Lemme know!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

219K 12.9K 34
~Paridhi Sharma~ 22 year old Fine Arts Major final year who is not only creative and beautiful but is so full of life, a wise optimist and puts a smi...
18.5K 2.7K 13
When a weirdo is found in a cute girl..Love her ❤️ Story of two individuals meeting due to an incident, rather shocking but it played cupid rule. So...
420K 18.2K 47
People says time heals pain but is it really true, In the process of healing, Is time only the factor. The most important factor in healing is love w...
306K 12.9K 25
A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows he has to be married someday and doesn't...