Tainted

By foreverinfinite96

[NO TRANSLATIONS | NO REPOST IN ANY FORM WITHOUT PERMISSION] Omega. Beta. Alpha. What if the three kind of ra... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 [END]
EPILOGUE

Chapter 4

737 30 1
By foreverinfinite96

*This is quite a mess. You're having three POVs here. I'm so sorry for the mess in this chapter.

Minghao POV

While waiting for her to get ready, I decided to have a talk with Jihoon so I went to his room. I stopped in front of Jihoon's reading room. I knocked on the door and I heard a soft 'come in'. I twisted the door knob and walked inside.

"Come, have a sit." The alpha called me. I raised my head and walked towards his reading table. He was already there, sitting on his chair.

"Alpha, it's about the omega."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Anything about her?"

I shook my head. "She said nothing at the moment. But I don't think she would cause us any harm." "Listen Xu Minghao. It's my job to keep the pack safe. It's our job to keep everyone safe. And it starts within the mansion. I don't want to bring in the enemy into our place." Jihoon said to me.

"I will take responsibility." I told him. He looked at me with a cold stare. "Explain."

I let out a sigh. This guy is hard to deal with. "I'll talk to her okay? Once she's okay, I will personally send her back."

I noticed the alpha was about to say something but I beat him, "And if she's the enemy, I'll risk my life to stop her."

Jihoon stared at me again. "You know...I don't like the idea of losing you but deal!" I smirked, "I know you hate me. It's okay. Just say it." I said to him.

"You're kidding right? Hate you? Where else can I find someone as kind as you? Who else can withstand my temper? No one. Only you. There's no reason for me to hate you, Hao. I'm just joking." He said to me with a small smile.

Somehow, I'm glad to hear that from him. And he was smiling too. It means that he really means what he said. It's hard to see the alpha smile especially to a guy.

"But remember your promise. Make sure she talks." Jihoon's face went back to his expressionless face. I nodded, "I understand, alpha." I bowed at him.

Just then knocks were heard on the door and someone walked in. "Uhm, Minghao sir. The omega lady is ready." She announced. I nodded, "Thank you. I'll be there. Keep her accompany till then." I told the lady and she nodded before she left the room.

I turned to Jihoon, "Well, I guess my task starts now." "Yes it is." Jihoon nodded. I bowed to him before I walked out from the room.

I walked to the guest room. I could smell something good, something nice. My knuckles hit against the hard wood door, making a rapid knocks.

The door was opened for me and some of the female pack members bowed to me and I acknowledge them. From the corner of my eyes, I could clearly see her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed. I dismissed everyone else, telling them I need to speak with her privately.

After everyone else left the room, I slowly walked towards her. She seems okay. She's not in fear anymore and I could feel that. I looked at her from head to toe. Well, she's a real beauty. Her shiny, clean, long black hair, her fair skin, she soft pink lips, her slender fingers.

"Hi." I smiled at her as I stood in front of her. She gave me a small nod. "Can you speak?" I asked her directly. She didn't respond. I smiled, "It's okay. Can I sit?" I pointed at the empty space next to him. She gave me a hesitant nod. "Don't worry. I'll mind my gap." I made a guess and she seems a little bit more relax.

I silently frowned. Guess she's not uncomfortable around people.

I left quite a gap before I sat down.

"So..." I cleared my throat. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Minghao. And I'm the beta of this pack, Bloodmoon Canines pack."

She looked at me in surprise. And to my surprise, she quickly went off the bed and went on her knees, kneeling before me, head lowered with no words said.

I quickly went to her, "Hey. Get up." I said as I held onto her shoulder. She quickly curled herself in defense and if I was not mistaken, she was shaking.

Not good with people, don't prefer to talk, shaking when is touched?

This can only means one thing.

"Hey, have you been abused before?"

Y/n POV

"Hey, have you been abused before?" he asked me.

Upon hearing his question, I can't help myself but to cry. All those bad memories, bad experiences rushed back into my mind. After a while, I'm trying my best to forget everything that happen to me, trying to forget the fact that I'm dirty. And this beta just reminded me of my dark past.

"Hey..." he gently rubbed my back. Weird enough I feel comfortable under his touch. "Don't cry. It's okay. I won't talk about it anymore." His voice whispered next to my ears but I can't help but to keep crying. It hurts so much. My past, it hurts.

"You need to take a rest." He said and I don't feel his hand on my back anymore. "Forgive me for doing this to you."

What? What he's doing? Me getting panic is understandable, considering what I've experienced before this.

Just then I felt someone lift me up.

I looked up and met with his chest. His strong cologne seep into my nose. Now I realized that he was carrying me back to the bed.

I was placed gently on the bed. He pulled the cover over my body before he gently wiped my tears. "I'll have someone to bring food for you okay? You lost too much nutrient and I don't need doctor to tell me that." He smiled softly at me.

"We can talk later once you're feeling okay." He added and I gave him a slight nod.

He turned around and walked out from the room.

Third person POV

Minghao went down to the kitchen. There he met with Jihoon. "How's everything?" he asked Minghao. "Hold on a sec. I need to talk to the cook." With that Minghao went to the back and found the cook. He asked the cook to prepare a complete meal for the omega. He then went back to the kitchen island to have a talk with Jihoon.

"Not good." Minghao said.

"What do you mean?" Jihoon frowned. "The omega..." he sighed. "She might have been abused before this." Minghao told Jihoon. "You're kidding right?" Jihoon showed no surprise but he did frown a bit.

"I'm not sure. But the way she act when I sit next to her, the way she curled up in defense...I think it's possible." Minghao told the alpha.

"Well, did you ask those who were with her in the bathroom? Did they see anything on her?" Jihoon asked. Minghao shook his head, "Sorry hyung but I didn't ask them yet." "Make sure to confirm that with them. If you must, assign someone to keep her accompany. You know you will have to be with me most of the time." Jihoon reminded him and he nodded, "I will alpha."

"Jihoon hyung!" a loud voice greeted them.

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "What do you want, Boo Seungkwan?" "Hyung, Dino came up with a new dance. Do you want to see it?" The bubbly young man asked. "No." the young alpha answered simply.

But it seems that the bubbly boy didn't hear the alpha, or chose to not hear the alpha as he continued, "Let me introduce you, the world's greatest dancer, Dino the dinosaur!"

Just then another young man ran into the kitchen. "I told you not to call me that!" "Aigoo, Dino nugu aegi?" bubbly boy Boo Seungkwan, rubbed Dino's chin in a teasing manner but the other boy slapped his hand away, "Stop it!"

"Seungkwan-ah, you know he's not that young right?" Minghao asked and Seungkwan just nodded, "I know but I can't help it."

Dino nestled Jihoon, "Hyung, I heard we have an omega. Can we see her?" he asked Jihoon with a small smile. "No." Jihoon answered shortly. "Why not?" Seungkwan looked at the alpha. "Because she's not ready yet." Minghao answered on behalf of Jihoon.

"What do you mean she's not ready yet?" Dino asked but he received no answer from the older males.

After talking with Jihoon and the rest of younger males, Minghao went to find the female pack members who were there in the bathroom with Y/n.

He asked each of them about her condition.

"She has a few scratches on her back. And she has this some kind of zig-zag pattern on her back."

"When we ask, she said nothing but to stare into empty spaces."

"I noticed there are bruises thigh."

Minghao frowned deeply. Without he realize, he was clenching onto his fist tightly.

"Uhm, Minghao sir?" one of the lady called. "Yes?" he looked at her. "Your eyes..." she noticed the changes on Minghao.

He let out a heavy sigh. "I'll be fine." He then look at them, "Ask Taehee to come to my room as soon as possible. Tell her it's the Beta's order." He gave orders and the pack members bowed their head at him, "Will do, Sir!"

With that, Minghao walked towards his reading room.

*She's been abused!*

"I need answer from her!" Minghao clenched his fist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52K 103
Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't their real daughter and she found out h...
41K 2.4K 51
"Draw a monster. Why is it a monster?" In which a girl buys a sketchbook that changes her life.
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
25.4K 624 7
"𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚." ꧁꧂ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮...