Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann B...

By VictoriaElizabethSco

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the future Duchess of Norfolk Territory in her own right and sh... More

The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
Beltane Manor
The Birth of The First Duchess Regnant
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard Part 2
The New Sister
The Pearl Of Great Price
The Little Brother
Hello Young Lovers
Little Lady Haughty
To A Special Mother
The Dawn of A New Age
A Daughter Is A Daughter For The Rest of Your Life
The First-Great-Grandchild, Lady Karissa Ann Howard
The Birth of The Two Lady Karissa's Part One
The Birth of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory
The Wedding of Lord Richard William to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann
The Gift OF A Second Child
News From Clarence Territory
A Triple Blessing For The Howard's and Beck's Part I
The Pay Back
The Change of The Succession of Clarence Territory
The News From Lancaster Territory
Far Away Thoughts
The Courtesan Duchess of Kendall Territory

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard

14 22 14
By VictoriaElizabethSco

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, First Duchess of Norfolk Territory

The dawn of a new age has descended upon Star Base 12 and Norfolk Territory as Lord Richard William Carey with Lord Thomas William, Lord Frederick William, Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick walk into Lord Andrew Charles study at Beltane Manor and along with them is Lord Henry Grey, Lord David William Beck, Lord John Seymour and they all demand that Lord Andrew Charles abdicate in favor of his eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and her husband, Lord Richard Edward III.

Lord Richard William Carey walks up to where Lord Andrew Charles is sitting and he places the document of abdication in front of him and hands him the pen to sign it but Lord Andrew Charles exclaims, " I will not abdicate."

"I think you will" Lord Richard William Carey states, and Lady Karissa appears and Lord Andrew Charles looks up at Lady Karissa and he says, "Why Karissa?"

"Why is not the question you should be asking me, but what you failed to do as a Duke, husband and father for the last 24 years." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles. You are no better than your grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew SR and he wasn't popular with his people, but a least your father was popular." Lady Karissa explains.

"I would recommend that you sign the document of abdication in favor of Lady Elizabeth and she promised to bestow upon you the Dukedom of Westminster Territory." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Elizabeth has told me that she will take care of you as well as Lord Richard Edward JR." Lady Karissa explains.

"You two are both first cousins as Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III are second cousins." Lady Karissa states.

"Lady Elizabeth has a suite for you at Wessex Manor and she will give you the country manor out at Westminster too." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You will be surrounded by Lady Elizabeth, Lord Richard Edward III and our granddaughter, Lady Karissa along with Lord Richard Edward JR and Lady Suzanne." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You will still have your suite here out at Beltane Manor as well." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Our children will still want to see you along with Lady Anastasia Christina as well." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Andrew Charles JR has announced his intention of marrying Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart and Lord Alexander Charles and Lady Josephine Isabella are traveling to bring their daughter to Beltane Manor." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lady Alexandrina Charlene will marry in June and Lady Elizabeth will be formally installed by Lord Charles Andrew JR in August." Lady Karissa states.

"Furthermore, I have filed for amicable divorce to dissolve our marriage. I have stated the grounds that it is no one's fault but due to irreconcilable differences." Lady Karissa explains.

"This will free me to marry Lord Richard William Carey as we have wanted to marry for a long time but I have told him he had to wait until I fulfilled my obligations to you in which case I have done when I had Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I remained married to you in the best interest of our children.' Lady Karissa tells him.

"We have been married for 24 years Lord Andrew Charles and I can't say they have been happy ones." Lady Karissa confesses.

"We may have been happy in the beginning but over the years happiness has become obsolete. " Lady Karissa tells him.

"I have had our children and Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Andrew Charles JR are all grown up and I have to still take care of Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Karissa." Lady Karissa explains.

Lady Caroline is 17 years old, Lady Sophia and Lady Anastasia Christina are both 14, Lord Benjamin is 10 years old, and Lady Karissa is four years old." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Andrew Charles JR is 19 years old and Lady Alexandrina Charlene is 18 years old when they marry." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I don't believe your brother will live very much longer, but I can pray for it." Lady Karissa states, "He does so adore Lady Karissa."

"My brother, Lord Charles Andrew III is a tough old bird Lady Karissa. He is 20 years younger than my father and my father is still alive." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lord Charles Andrew III is only 69 years old, Lord Patrick is only 59 years old and I am not even 49 years old yet." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR is close to 90 years old Lord Andrew Charles. He has hung on this long to see his first great-grandchild be born and to see his great-granddaughter to ascend to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and to fulfill her destiny." Lady Karissa explains.

"I helped you to become Duke of Norfolk Territory when Lady Elizabeth was born and you have governed for 24 years but it is time for you to step down and do the honorable thing and let Lady Elizabeth become Duchess of Norfolk." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew JR walks in and says, " Son. Do the honorable thing and abdicate for Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III."

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his father and he reluctantly signs the document of abdication and looks at his father and says, " It is done."

Lord Frederick escorts Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane with Lord Richard Edward III carrying Lady Karissa and everyone declares their allegiance to Lady Elizabeth as the Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Elizabeth tells her father, " I will take care of you father as Lord Richard Edward is taking care of Lord Richard Edward JR." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.

"I will create and bestow upon you the Dukedom of Westminster Territory." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"You will lack for nothing." Lady Elizabeth promises, "You will live in comfort with Lord Richard Edward JR, Lord Edward Richard III, Lady Karissa, Lady Suzanne and me."

"Mother has told me you would still have your suite out at Beltane Manor and you will have a country manor at Westminster." Lady Elizabeth explains.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth and says, "I wish you well Lady Elizabeth as you become the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory."

"You will attend my installation won't you father?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"I will be there with the rest of the family." Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is a heart-broken man who was made to abdicate and he is about to lose the only woman who he ever loved to his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord Andrew Charles still has many blessings as he has five children, and one grandchild.

He has several nieces and one nephew and he still has a two brothers alive.

The one child that adores him is Lady Anastasia Christina his daughter with Lady Theresa Hardwick.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard is as much as a a Howard as his other children, but the only difference is she is his love-child with Lady Theresa Hardwick.

She conceived in the heat of their passion and came to big surprise to both her mother, Lady Theresa Hardwick and Lord Andrew Charles and she was born out at Balmoral Manor on December 20, 2285 one day before his 40th birthday.

None of the other children thought about it as they didn't care if Lady Caroline Matilda, Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann was their sisters and brother.

There was a common bond between all the children of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa and they didn't care who the father or mother was as long as it Lord Andrew Charles or Lady Karissa.

They embraced each other with love and care and they were very close knit and Lady Elizabeth the oldest of the she-wolf cubs was the most protective of out of the cubs.

She was ruthless, and even more so then her mother, Lady Karissa. She was always on the prowl with her claws and fangs out.

When some woman looked at Lord Richard Edward III her real colors showed and she would tell the other woman to put her eyes back into her head or she would rip them out.

No other woman dare look at Lord Richard Edward III as he belonged solely to her and she wasn't willing to share him with any other woman.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III was good-looking, charming, and well-mannered and he knew it but then again he wasn't aware that Lady Elizabeth was a jealous young woman as her father was the same way when it came down to her mother.

Lady Elizabeth would think to herself, "How can I torture that wench for looking at my husband?"

She knew her powers had limits, but she could exile or banish the woman from Norfolk Territory and she wasn't about to share Lord Richard Edward III with any other woman.

Lord Richard Edward III on the other hand was a very secure young man in his marriage to Lady Elizabeth and he would never dare look at another woman. He had eyes only for Lady Elizabeth and he could never love another woman as her father could never love another woman but Lady Karissa.

Lord Richard Edward III was one in a million who was true and loyal to his wife and family as his father was to Lady Suzanne Bell.

Neither Lady Elizabeth or Lord Richard Edward would ever dream of taking a lover as Lady Karissa or Lord Andrew Charles did.

They had a very solid marriage with a good healthy love life and they could communicate with each other and to one another.

It came to no surprise when Lady Elizabeth announces her engagement to Lord Richard Edward III to Lady Karissa or Lady Suzanne, but it did come to a surprise by their fathers.

Lord Richard Edward III complemented Lady Elizabeth and she complemented him as well even as children. They were inseparable.

Lady Elizabeth was loyal to her father, Lord Andrew Charles as she was born a Howard and she knew where her duty and loyalty lied.

With the upcoming nuptials of Lord Andrew Charles JR to Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart that took precedence over everything first was Lady Karissa's goal to make sure it went smoothly and afterward Lady Elizabeth ascension and afterwards her divorce would be taken care and she could start to plan her wedding date to marry Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey was a very patient man and he had waited for 24 years to marry Lady Karissa and he waited for Lady Elizabeth to grow up like she asked him.

He just had to wait another 10 months before his dream came to true to marry Lady Karissa and make her his Duchess.

Lord Richard William Carey wasn't ruthless but some might say he was diabolic as he once thought of ways of get rid of Lord Andrew Charles many times.

Lady Karissa told him he was wasting his time of thinking of ways how to torture and be rid of Lord Andrew Charles and he had to be patient.

Lady Karissa was no saint and she told them she was no candidate to be canonized by the Bishop of Rome as she thought sinners had more fun.

Lady Karissa in her own way was ruthless and she was cunning, but she didn't start out that way she became the way over the years she had been married to Lord Andrew Charles.

Their many arguments proved that she threatened to castrate him and make him wear his family jewels as earrings or he was lucky that she didn't poison him.

Lady Karissa was nicknamed by many as the she-wolf of Star Base 12 and Norfolk Territory and even her children in particular Lady Elizabeth could see it when she bared her claws and fangs and Lady Elizabeth learned the same thing from her mother but she was even more ruthless and cunning even more so than her mother.

Thankfully, none of her other children grew up to be like Lady Elizabeth, but then again they were identified as the she-wolf cubs and they knew it.

It didn't effect any of her children to receive the name of the she-wolf cubs.

It might be said that Lord Charles Andrew SR was a wolf as well as he was even more ruthless than his grand-daughter-in-law, Lady Karissa when he was alive.

Lady Karissa married into the Howard Clan and she wasn't born into it but she learned to survive and she learned to live with it the best way she could.

She had done her duty to Lord Patrick William and had given him four great-great-great-grandchildren, and she was satisfied with her son, Lord Andrew Charles that he would make sure that his father's surname and blood line would continue.

When Lord Andrew Charles JR married Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, the eldest child and daughter of Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg who was considered a true beauty of her time and their first born child, their son Lord Andrew Charles III was born with the beautiful complexion of his maternal grandmother, Lady Josephine Isabella whose mother was descendant from both The Royal House of Portugal through King Alfonso III of Portugal and Madragana through her mother, Lady Clara de Castro e Sousa and through her father Lord Joseph Habsburg from King Ferdinand II of Spain and Queen Isabella of Castile through the second daughter, Queen Juana of Castile and King Phillip I of Spain and their son, Charles V, The Holy Roman Emperor and his wife, Queen Juana of Portugal.

Lord Andrew Charles III was the most beautiful little boy with his mocha color skin and golden brown eyes and his father and mother were proud of him.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard III was born in 2303 and he was followed by his sister, Lady Andrea Charlene Howard who was contrast different than her older brother who was born with ivory skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair but both children were well-loved by both the Howard's and Stuarts.

Lady Isabella Josephine and Lady Karissa became good friends during the time of their children marriage to each other and they would keep close contact with each other.

Lady Karissa considered Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg far too good for Lord Alexander Charles Stuart as she had far more royal blood running through her veins than he ever did.

Once Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lady Alexandrina Charlene were married and safely seen to Lancaster Territory to start their new life Lady Karissa set off to rid herself of Lord Andrew Charles and her divorce was granted in December of 2299.

Lady Karissa set her wedding to Lord Richard William Carey on his 55th birthday on June 17, 2300 and with her past set behind she prepared for her new life with Lord Richard William Carey.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard had become The First Duchess-Regnant of Norfolk Territory with Lord Richard Edward Howard III by her side they governed jointly the territories of Norfolk and Wessex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 425 32
Cecilia Howard grew up without a mother, and with an indulgent father who loved more than anything. Faced with marriage to The Duke of Suffolk, will...
678 496 22
Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard and destined to become the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory, but only if...
67.4K 1.2K 39
Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Richmond and Derby and mother of Henry VII decides she does not want her grandson ,Arthur, Prince of Wales to follow a...
119 119 13
Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard is the forth daughter and fifth child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duke and Duche...