Living as Cinderella

By trackrunner14

Hi my name is Faith Leah Lee I was named that because of my parents endless faith in me. My parents died in... More

Living as Cinderella
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Special Chapter!)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Contests!
Not a Chapter NEED FEEDBACK!!!
NOT A CHAPTER!

Chapter 17

43.2K 1.4K 161
By trackrunner14

here is chapter 17!(: i hope you all enjoy it i mean i tried to make it a little longer while getting back on topic of the whole story. Competition is put in this chapter! :D yay!!!!

200 VOTES MY LOVELY AND WONDERFUL FANS!(: i know a lot but you guys have gotten a lot quicker! i am like off for two days then i get back on and then BOOM! 100 votes, my face is priceless let me tell you that!

The routine she does to the right! ---->>>> dont forget to check it out! (:

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and i hope you enjoy this chapter! I hope i get more wonderful comments like before. thank you for enjoying the last chapter and for being supporters of my story!(:

ENJOY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So how was your New year?” Jessie asked, stifling a yawn.

“It was amazing, look what Trent got me!” I squealed in excitement, holding up my hand for her to see the ring.

Her tired eyes shot open, giving me the most priceless face ever. “You are getting married!” She shrieked, grabbing my shoulders to shake the life out of me. “Your only nineteen years old Faith you have a life to live, heck you have a career to finish!”

I grabbed her hands and pulled them off me. “Jessie did you not get enough sleep on the way home from your trip?” I questioned, giving her my famous concerned look. If I didn’t look out after her who else would at school. “No I am not getting married; it’s a promise ring you goof…”

“Oh… well I didn’t get any sleep I mean come on I had to ride home with James!” she whined, throwing herself into my arms. “He was still angry about me waking him up and so he got revenge by not letting me sleep all weekend!”

I rolled my eyes, patting her on the back as she continued to whine. “Jessie you should have seen that coming when did you ever know James not to get you back… ten times worse?”

“I wasn’t expecting this much though…” she muttered, brushing the wrinkles out of her shirt as she stood up again. “Anyways enough of that topic I hate to relive my horrible new year’s trip with the family. Your next competition is coming up tomorrow you did practice over the break right?”

“You know I have been, I don’t just dedicate my life to Trent you know.” I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest.

She scowled.

“I have a routine picked out and everything would you stop worrying about it!” I exclaimed, patting her on the cheek. Let me tell you something, if you ever want to get on Jessie’s nerves you have to pat her cheek and tell her to stop worrying. I just made it worse seeing how she is already grumpy from no sleep. Yay…

“Well sorry I am just making sure you are set! I am supposed to do that I am your coach!” she snapped back at me. Her eyes were narrowed making her look even more depressing then before. Maybe I should take her home to sleep…

“Well look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning,” Trent chuckled while walking up behind me. “Good Morning babe…” he whispered in my ear before giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

“I didn’t wake up on the wrong side of the bed… I never went to bed!” she yelled, throwing her hands in the air. “Dang you, you, and James!” she shouted at the ceiling, though pointed in our direction.

I snorted. “It’s not my fault you decided to call James at three in the morning! Don’t blame this on me grumpy butt…” I mumbled, narrowing my eyes.

“No it’s you and your perky boyfriend over here that is causing all the poop this morning! Why I should… oh I wish I could… oooh you guys! Ugh!” she yelled again, stomping her foot on the ground.

In times like these I knew exactly how to fix things. “Hey Jessie I have great news!” I cooed, placing my hand on her shoulder while giving her a toothy grin. “I know it’s something you will like!”

She scoffed and crossed her arms, not even giving me a glance as she stared at the plain lockers ahead of her. “Well what is it?”

“Do you know what today is?” I whispered.

“No?”

“It is the premiere of One Directions new music video “Kiss You.” I cheered, pulling out my phone to get the music video up. Little did she know that since it was her birthday soon that I made arrangements for her to meet One Direction. It was a lot to set up but since I have been in competition and became pretty popular I could pull a few strings.

“You are kidding me I didn’t know that! I am a horrible number one fan!” she gasped, clasping her hands to her heart. “Let me see!”  She squealed, suddenly perking up.

“Did you tell her about the me-“ Trent began before I elbowed him in the stomach softly.

I gave him a pointed look telling him to keep his mouth shut. This was all part of my plan… I pulled up the video that I made telling her that she was going to meet One Direction. I am pretty good with making videos of course I didn’t forget to put their new song in there so she thinks it’s their music video.

“Faith why does have my name in it? Why does it say I am going to meet…” she stopped midsentence, glancing from me to the phone and then back to me. “You are pulling my leg aren’t you?”

I shook my head no. The next thing I knew I was laying on the floor and my phone laid next to me as Jessie began to squeeze the life out of me. “One little thing though… I have to place in the competition tomorrow for you to meet them. It was an agreement with the manager even though the boys already said yes…”

****

“You ready?” Jessie asked, rubbing my arms in comfort.

I bounced a little on my skates, taking a sip of water before walking over to the entrance. “I was born ready…” I said in determination. I took one deep breath and reached down for my toes.

“Next up Faith Lee!” the announcer screamed through the microphone. The crowd went wild as I slowly skated out onto the ice. “This girl came into the competition unknown though took us all for surprise when she out did some of the most well trained girls in the competition. She is nineteen years old and currently the favorite for the season let’s see how she does tonight. Will she take home the gold and move on to the next round in competition or will she get lower and end up out for this year?”

I got into position and that’s when the song started. I chose to do Romeo and Juliet, pulling off into my first move I threw my leg up behind me gracefully and placed my hands out for balance. The crowd applauded as I gently skated and moved to the music.

Picking up speed I went into my first jump and landed with ease. This is second nature to me you have to remember that. The crowd got louder and I could feel the smile rise on my face. This was going to be a good performance I could already tell it…

“This girl is on fire tonight, I can’t believe how amazing each turn and jump is executed. The gracefulness that she pulls off like this is just leaving me in shock. I do believe the crowd thinks the same thing, this was the biggest turn out I have seen in the competition in a long time,” the announcer said softly.

I went into my last turn and stopped in my ending position as I listened to the crowd roar. Why did it feel like that performance went by to quickly…? I wanted to spend the rest of my life on the ice, making my parents proud and bring out their family name once again. Of course I would tell them about my background once the competition was over with but now just wasn’t the time.

I picked up a few stray roses while skating passed and out of the rink. “How did I do?” I asked Jessie as I came to sit by her. The nervous look on her face was just a sign that she was only hoping I did well so she could meet her favorite boy band ever.

“You did outstanding, no doubt a gold winner right there,” she whispered, giving me her best reassuring smile. She was such a good friend even when she had her mind on something totally different. “Trent couldn’t keep his eyes off you, every other performance he just looked so bored.”

I let out a small chuckle and kept my eyes strained on the boards the scores started to appear. Each one came on and I felt my smile stretch so far that I thought it was going to fall off my face. I made the best scores of the night and I was the last performance!

“Well it looks like the outstanding Faith Lee took the show once again!” The announcer screamed out in joy. I can’t believe I am his favorite skater. “Please come out to the ice and collect your gold medal Faith!”

I jumped up and quickly went out there, excited to receive my gold. In the background I could hear Jessie going crazy as she jumped up and down in her spot. I stopped in front of the judges and bent my head down so they could put the medal around my neck.

“Your parents would have been so proud of you,” the old lady that placed the medal around my neck said gently. “I know they are looking down on you right now and smiling…”

I looked at her in shock and felt the tears rising in my eyes. How does she know me and my parents? Maybe she was a judge when my parents first started out? I mean she looks like she could have been a judge back then… right? “Thank you,” I stuttered back, not able to meet her in the eyes.

Turning around I made my way back over to Jessie who was still jumping. Giving her my best fake smile I quickly walked away to the locker rooms. I know I talk about my parents but I mean someone else remembering them and recognizing me is just startling…

“Faith?” that old weak voice called out from behind me. I jumped slightly before tensing up and turning to look over my shoulder at her. She was almost my height but I guess that is because I took my skates off. She held the same color eyes as my mother and I did. Her skin was an almost pale color which caused her wrinkles to pop out a little more. Then the gray in her hair shined under the dimmed lights, giving her a full of wisdom kind of look.

“How do you know me and my parents?” I asked, trying to hold back the tears. “Were you a judge when they were in competition? A family friend, coach, what?”

“No I am none of that… I am your grandma.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think? (: Bam! its her grandma! didnt see that coming did you! o_o 

Remember 200 VOTES!!

Please check out WorldWide Pop Love on SkyAngels account would really mean a lot... and i know you guys are reading this ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 122 27
My name is Hope Angel Johnson I'm 16 and I'm an orphan I lost my family in a car crash I get pushed around (bullied) in school and I'm just not enjoy...
387 38 11
#sports,#JustWriteIt ******************************************** Sylvia Slone always dreamed of becoming a famous figure skater and winning a gold...
49K 3.6K 33
Abandoned and betrayed are emotions Chelsea would come to feel very early on in life; first as an eight-year old and later on as a young bride and mo...
11.7K 283 40
"The more you suppress your feelings, the more you fall..." Aria plays varsity basketball for Willowside high school. Leah plays for Liberty. Which j...