It Started With A Bullet - Da...

Par Yennie-Fer

Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the grou... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (After-Story Arc)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Shigaraki's Route - Chapter 1
Shigaraki's Route - Chapter 2
Shigaraki's Route - Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Shigaraki's Route
Shigaraki's Route - Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - Shigaraki's Route (Ending 1)
Chapter 1 - Another Shiggy Route
Chapter 2 - Another Shiggy Route
Chapter 3 - Another Shiggy Route
Chapter 4 - Another Shiggy Route
Chapter 5 - Another Shiggy Route
Chapter 6 - Another Shiggy Route (Ending)
Hawks Route - Chapter 1
Hawks Route - Chapter 2
Hawks Route - Chapter 3
Hawks Route - Chapter 4
Misfortune Route - Chapter 1
Misfortune Route - Chapter 2
Misfortune Route - Chapter 3
Misfortune Route - Chapter 4
Misfortune Route - Chapter 5
Misfortune Route - Chapter 6
Misfortune Route - Chapter 7
Misfortune Route - Chapter 8
Memory Route - Chapter 1
Memory Route - Chapter 2
Secret Route
Dabi's Route - Alternative Bad Ending
New Dabi x OC Story
(Deleting Later) We need your help!

Chapter 17

234 5 0
Par Yennie-Fer

Satoko kept her pained smile. "I won't because that's how I am. Stubborn. Especially when it comes to you." Her fingers went through his hair. It was surprisingly soft and fluffy.

Toga and Twice were fighting All For One, but they got to the point where they got too wounded to fight further. Hawks covered for them. Him and the others couldn't believe they were fighting alongside to each other.

He could tell that possibly it was because of Satoko.

When Dabi shielded Satoko, Hawks was too late to notice that. He can tell Dabi wasn't using her at all. If he was, it wasn't anymore.

It's obvious he loves her too.

Hawks was losing too many feathers. He was getting to hitting him limit soon. Katsuki kept persisting, but it was making his injuries worse.

Izuku went to move Shoto to where Momo and Ochako were at so he can help everyone else.

Satoko looked towards how Endeavor was defending them. The way he was getting wounded and shouting about his son, Toya.

"Would you still even want that anyway?" She had to ask.

"I still hate them. They can't erase the past no matter how hard they try." He looked towards Endeavor too. No amount of him covering for him would make him feel for him. If anything, it made him angrier to see him try to change. He only cared about redemption and atonement after he succeeded in getting what he wanted. In Dabi's eyes, he was still selfish.

When his eyes traveled to Shoto is when he started to look more sad. It was subtle, but it was there. The way that Shoto was fighting so hard to stay awake almost made him feel sympathy.

He was swaying slightly. His wounds were worse than the last time, so of course he wasn't going to be able to stay conscious for long.

Shoto's tired eyes met Dabi's. He looked angry at him, but there was still that look of sadness and pain. With a thump, he hit the ground.

Dabi flinched. Once again, for a fleeting second, he saw himself in Shoto. The look in his eyes before he collapsed made it worse.

He still felt a hatred in his heart for his brother. However, his reason for hating him stemmed more from jealousy than actual hatred towards his personality.

"Your brother may hate your dad too." Satoko responded as Izuku started to help the others in battle. There was so much going on in their conversation.

"You shouldn't kill him. Perhaps talk to him how you both feel bad it." She was mustering her strength to finally stand up. "Your family doesn't want to kill you like mine did. You have that chance to also change too. Not only that, I won't let you go down that path to killing them. I can somehow feel that deep down, you do care for them."

Dabi took her hand in his and helped her to stand up. "I doubt I'll be able to talk to them. But I care about you more than I care about killing anyone, so I can't exactly kill him anyway." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away from her. "We should find a way to get rid of All For One though. Those crazy morons...I actually don't want them to die."

He looked towards the fighting going on. Everyone was truly giving it their best. Toga and Twice were badly hurt because they wanted to do their own thing and keep Shigaraki from getting killed. Hawks was actually helping them despite his secret being out.

The two female students lost a lot of blood in the fight. They tried their hardest to go against their injuries too.

He couldn't even deny that the two boys were doing a great deal in helping everyone. Izuku was still annoying to him, but without him there was a possibility that someone would have died by that point. The same thing went for Katsuki. It was irritating to Dabi, but he didn't feel any actual hatred towards the students anymore except for Shoto.

Hearing that made her relieved due to the fact he cares for her. It hurt to laugh just a little. "I wouldn't let you kill anyway."

She took that as an indicator that not only for her sake, but his and their sakes that he wouldn't bring anyone harm.

But then there was his quirk causing harm to himself... She knows that he won't not use it ever again. She can't keep this connection with him on forever. She actually doesn't know how long she can keep the process going.

(All For One....)

All Might and Izuku told her things. He could steal quirks.

Something she could do. Not only that, she could save Shigaraki too!

But...

Her hand tapped her throat. She knows if she uses her quirk, it may cause her more pain. More bleeding and spewing up blood.

It could very well end her life. She realizes if she uses her quirk on multiple strong people, it can cause her harm. It never has done this before with all the times she used it. Guessing it depends on the person's strength.

There was a feeling of dread using it on All For One. She can see he's really powerful using Shigaraki's body. Her hand squeezed Dabi's as she looked ahead. She couldn't look at him, but she was a little scared.

(I won't let myself die. For him.)

"Do you trust me, Toya?" She asked. She already felt something from his response. It was like he didn't want her to do whatever she was thinking. He can see that she's pushing her limits.

"You better not get yourself killed, Doll." He had a warning expression. His grip on her hand became tighter as he silently told her to be careful.

"I won't." She promised. She will keep it. Taking a breath, her throat was scorching inside. She needed to get All For One's attention. Siren's Song activated. "ALL FOR ONE! Cease your attacks!"

There was a powerful force she felt through her concentration like no other. Her eyes widened as she was trying to take control of him. He really was dominant. Dabi felt her body shake. Inside of her mouth tasted like a strong iron.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!" Hawks's yelling sounded pleading.

But she didn't stop there as she struggled for control over All For One. Another command. "Before I rid of you, take Dabi's quirk."

Another order made her throat felt a sharp pain like she never felt before.

All For One felt such a compelling control, but he was resisting. He found it so humorous that this woman was trying to take control of him. But Shigaraki was fighting against him with his own will. "Tomura, what do you think you're doing? Who do you think is in authority here?"

When Shigaraki responded, the others were able to hear him. He was able to gain control temporarily due to Satoko's quirk weakening All For One. "You betrayed all of us!"

He could tell that Satoko was struggling to hold All For One off. He went to the others as quickly as he could to not strain her too much.

Dabi glared at him as he got closer. "Shigaraki-"

"Shut up." Shigaraki reached his hand out towards him. Thanks to his multiple quirks, he had more control over his Decay. He wasn't worried anymore about accidentally killing anyone.

Dabi felt his body become noticeably weaker. A strong wave of fatigue washed over him as well as an intense headache. When it was over, he felt like something was missing. A part of him was gone. It felt painful, cold, but comforting at the same time.

Shigaraki wanted to smile and feel relieved. He could already feel what was about to happen though. Without warning, he took a step back away from them. His body was engulfed in blue flames.

Satoko's heart rate went up. She didn't want to have this harm Shigaraki in the process. There's something she has to do. Her other hand reached out towards Shigaraki, but Dabi stopped her knowing if she does touch Shigaraki, it could hurt her hand.

"This is the only risk I can take for getting All For One out of Shigaraki." She coughed more blood. "He'll kill him if I don't."

For once, Satoko can see that All For One isn't a person to receive mercy. Only death. He's not human. He's a monster. This is the first time Satoko ever wanted to kill someone. If he wasn't stopped, he would do this again.

"It's not worth losing you," Dabi argued. "It might not work anyway."

Shigaraki screamed out from the pain as he fell to his knees. He wanted to reach out for Satoko on instinct, but he forced himself to stay in place. He didn't want to hurt her. He hung his head low. "Why are you doing this?! You rescued me! Were you just using me this whole time?!"

Of course, he was speaking to All For One. Dabi couldn't help but feel a little sick to his stomach at the thought of Shigaraki dying in such a way. Death never really scared him, but seeing his leader in a state like that was unsettling even to him.

No one else was attacking All For One. They stood there, uneasy on what to do. Even Endeavor was like that.

All For One stared speaking. "You're a bit gullible to think I had actually cared for you." Due to being connected to him, he had that knowledge on what Satoko tried warning Shigaraki about. "That woman. I applaud her for being correct. It is too late for you now. I will fully take over. You will be no more."

Memories flooded back into his mind. All For One's embrace when he was crying was so clear in his mind. Yet it meant nothing. All For One never had any emotional attachment to him. His entire life was based upon a lie that he was told at a young age.

"Stop!" Shigaraki's head was twitching slightly. He put his head down all the way and held onto his head roughly. "Let me go!"

There wasn't much more that he could do to fight back. It was surprising that he even managed to last as long as he was.

"If I don't do anything, All For One will take advantage of this. He'll kill us all." Satoko caressed Dabi's hand as a reassurance. She let his hand go and reached out to Shigaraki.

Her hands scorched from the burning touch as she placed them upon the sides of his temple. She yelped from the pain, trying to manage to utter the words out. (This is the only way I can get him to listen.)

"Sunset! You can't-!" Hawks yelled out. It was too agonizing to watch her.

Shigaraki can hear All For One belittling her. She'll die like the rest of people whom he came into contact with. He was taunting him so he could lose consciousness.

It took everything in Dabi to not stop her. He knew that he shouldn't get in the way of what she was doing.

Shigaraki put his hands against hers. Her touch was always so calming. Even when he was in pain, he found a small amount of comfort in her presence. He managed to lift his head enough to look into her eyes. There was a look of desperation like he was silently asking for help.

"Remove yourself from Shigaraki and-" Satoko finally managed to say with her fierce eyes. With some of All For One's restraint, she fought it.

There was a tremor beneath them. A strong force spewed All For One out of Shigaraki's body. It made Satoko go flying into Dabi while Shigaraki's hands released.

A grotesque version of All For One had made an appearance. He was struggling and laughing. Before he could do or say anything, Satoko shrieked with all her valor, "PERISH!"

The force of her quirk was powerful. It overtook All For One. He reluctantly yelled as he blasted himself to smithereens.

All For One had died. He was no more.

"Shigaraki... you're... free..." She panted.

It was over. Everyone can be safe and live.

The amount of adrenaline and determination that Satoko had was catching up to her. Her face paled from the recoil of her quirk. With her taking Dabi's share of injuries and overdoing it, it was getting too much. Her legs gave out.

Dabi caught her in his arms. He sat down with her on the ground. When he looked at her, he had the most genuine smile she had ever seen on him. He put a few fingers underneath her chin and lifted it so that she was looking at him. "I love you."

Shigaraki's eyes widened. He stood up. (He loves her...?)

Shigaraki had encouraged him before when it came to falling in love. What he didn't know was that the person Dabi was to love...was Satoko.

Satoko's voice was hoarse. She stared lovingly back at him with a weak smile. Her hand touched the side of his cheek. Despite being in pain, her heart was overwhelmed with warmth. "I love you too, Toya. You can live now."

Hawks looked away. Especially with hearing her words that made his heart break. But he knew it. Izuku had to relax and went with Katsuki to check on their friends.

Endeavor took a big sigh as he was gathering his thoughts with everything that had happened.

Dabi's face drew closer to hers until he heard the sound of sirens. He froze. His hand left her face as he turned his head in the direction of the noise.

Someone must have seen the fighting and called for help. An ambulance arrived first. A man ran out of the truck and immediately went in the direction of the unconscious students.

He started to check all of them for a pulse. He turned his head back to the others who were running in that direction. "They're all alive but in critical condition! Make sure that Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu are our priority. They're the most important to save right now. The next group will take care of the other girl."

"What do you mean they're the only priorities, huh?!" Katsuki yelled and cursed. "We risked our friggin lives today!!" He pointed towards Ochako. "She's dying, you idiots!!!"

"Kacchan..." Izuku was speechless for a moment.

His eyes were burning. The audacity! He was livid!! "What is wrong with you?!"

"We don't have room on the ambulance for all three of them!" The man tried to explain. "The other two come from prominent families, so-"

A woman approached him. "I can take the brown-haired girl while we wait for the next truck. We may not have enough room, but there are enough of us. We can't let her die just because her family doesn't have as much money."

The man sighed. "Go ahead."

The woman nodded. "Someone will be with you and your green friend soon," she said towards Katsuki. She ran off before he could respond.

Katsuki was getting anxious. The scowl on his face made his eyes look bloodshot and frightened.

Endeavor overheard the conversation. The woman ran passed him and he gave her a look. "No life is worth more than someone else's. Hurry."

Reflecting on things he had done in his past, this was a bit unpleasant for him to witness. Not only that, he was recalling Satoko's speech from hours before.

She was right. Something does need to change.

"I will do my best to save her!" She didn't slow down as she hurried to Ochako.

Shoto and Momo got loaded into an ambulance. Neither one of them stirred as the paramedics stuck IVs in them. Both of them were given an oxygen mask. The man from before instructed someone to let Endeavor know that they were sending his son to the trauma center along with Momo.

The second and third ambulances arrived at the same time. The police showed up a few seconds later.

One of them pointed to where the villains were at. "There they are!"

Multiple officers came out and pointed their guns in the direction of the villains. Another one spoke up. "Come to us peacefully or we'll have to use force!"

Satoko struggled a bit. "Don't arrest them! They helped us!" She defended. But they didn't listen. They were already handcuffing Toga and Twice. "Aren't you listening?! They're hurt!"

Endeavor even spoke up towards one of the officers. He looked glum. "One of them is my son... He's wounded."

"We will get proper medical attention for him once he is taken into custody," the officer said to Endeavor.

Another officer was trying to handcuff Shigaraki. He struggled against her. "You can't take me or the League! We're only trying to fix this stupid society!"

The officer who was talking to Endeavor aimed his gun at Shigaraki and shot into his back. Shigaraki inhaled sharply and lost his ability to stand again.

The other officer twisted his hands around to put them in the handcuffs. "You can't resist us. You should know that will only result in more injuries."

She motioned towards a paramedic. "We'll need someone to take care of the villains!"

The paramedic was busy trying to get Ochako into an ambulance. "I'll send someone else after I get her in!"

Ochako finally started to move a bit. She moved her head slightly to one side as her eyes started to open. She could see Katsuki and Izuku in the distance having their wounds tended to.

She immediately tried to sit up. "Bakugo! Midoriya! Is everyone-"

The woman put a hand on her shoulder to get her to relax. "Stay down. You're in no condition to move."

Katsuki looked Ochako's way for a moment then looked away. He felt so guilty from their argument prior. He mouthed the words: Don't move. As an indicator she has to heal properly.

Satoko moved towards the cop who shot Shigaraki. "You're going to kill him!! He was a victim today! This is brutality!!" She felt so angry with this treatment. Hawks could even see it. Before he could speak, the cop talked over her.

"He was resisting! We can't just let him fight against us! What if he hurt her?!" The officer argued.

Shigaraki tried to lift his head to look at Satoko. The cop who put the handcuffs on him grabbed a fistful of his hair and pushed his head down. He was too exhausted with everything that had happened to put up any more of a fight.

Another cop aimed a gun at Dabi's head. Normally, he would fight back anyway. Not with what was at stake though. He wouldn't let Satoko get hurt. He glared at the officers. "I would kill all of you if I could."

The cop chuckled. "I don't doubt it. Turn around so I can put the handcuffs on."

Dabi reluctantly did as he was told. His eyes were on Satoko the entire time.

"No..." Satoko's eyes glistened. "Don't take him. Don't take any of them! Stop treating them harshly!"

It was unfair. They were too injured and tired to fight. She felt like they wouldn't have anyway because of her. Hawks can see that. It was making him upset that this was hurting her.

"Hey," Hawks coldly spoke up. "Enough roughing them up. They're hurt and they did help us. I'll have to report you for this, actually."

"Even though they are villains, take a look at me. I should be behind bars just as much." Endeavor leered at the cop aiming a gun to his head. "Put that down. Didn't you hear me before? He's my son."

It was only the right thing to do. In order for society to move onwards, Endeavor cannot accept things the way they are. He decided that he wants to help Satoko's movement of change she presented.

Satoko put her hands onto Dabi's face. She pressed her forehead against his. She felt like crying again, but nothing came out.

Dabi glared at Endeavor one last time before closing his eyes against Satoko's touch. He sighed.

The officer finally put his gun away. "This is going to hurt your reputation a lot. I hope you know that. You may never come back from this."

"Yours will be hurt too." Hawks retorted with a cocky smile. "Hope you want to keep your job. Better keep your mouth shut. Change is coming."

Satoko started to whisper to Dabi. "I won't let you stay there, ok? I'll visit you until then." She didn't want to let him go.

Dabi whispered his own response. "You better visit me every day. Then one day, we'll be together again."

The police officer roughly pulled him away from Satoko. He made sure she didn't have a chance to say anything more to him. "Let's go."

Satoko was so exhausted and pained. She watched Dabi and the others get taken away until they left her view. She didn't want to make Dabi worried with her forcing herself to remain alert. Once he was gone, she went onto her knees, coughing up the last of the blood. Barely conscious, Hawks called people over to assist her too.

"You overdid it." Hawks's sighed sadly. It ached his heart seeing her like this. But most of all, he knows that's not the majority of her agony right now. He knows she wants to be with Dabi. "For your sake, I'll figure something out, ok? Just get better first."

That's the last thing she heard him say as she drifted off from her consciousness.

Hawks was going with her to the hospital, but Endeavor stopped him. "Hawks. I will provide her shelter. Since.... she's involved with Toya."

Hawks nodded. That would be better. Dabi would kill him if he took her instead. Even though Dabi is now quirkless, he would probably find a way to. It's painful to think they're together, but he respects Endeavor's wishes. "We got a lot of work to do."

They went together to the hospital to be near everyone. The ambulance sirens echoed throughout the city.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

392K 15K 53
"The world never helped me so why should I help it?" Your entire life has revolved around one thing: Phoenix. No matter how hard you tried, that word...
1M 39.7K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
55.3K 1.8K 38
*Completed* ~ "You're late, bird." "Y-yeah, I got distracted." "With what?" "Hero stuff- you know, you gotta keep up appearances!" ~ Kenji Takahashi...
426 24 12
It's kind of hard to love someone when they are gone. When she met him halfway, that's when he left her. Love has its ups, downs, twists, and turns a...