WISHBONE ... the hunger games

Oleh vaIIeyofdoIIs

sorry about the blood in your mouth. i wish it was mine 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶𝔬𝔣𝔡𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔰. 2021. © Lebih Banyak

vol i, a lot of love a lot of blood
000. snow lands on top

WISHBONE

2.3K 83 424
Oleh vaIIeyofdoIIs

WISHBONE

a child weaned on poison, considers harm a comfort.

━━━━ sharp objects, GILLIAN FLYNN

grab an end, pull hard
THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY

From the way she sees it, she's hardly a monster.

Morally corrupt? Sure, you could say that. Madden Lovell might be a Snow by birthright, but it's not like she's all that fond of it. In fact, she despises it. Yeah, she licks poison off silver spoons instead of knives and the blood that becomes of her is most certainly not her own, but at the heart of it all, below all the surface level privilege, is merely a girl who lives in superlatives. The vast open space between loath and love.

Though, Madden is not full of love, rather dry bitter rage.

She supposes she's the lesser evil really. Seeds of wrath sewn into the lining of her skin, taking root in the spaces between her teeth and brooding with every stroke of her quick tongue. Polishing and sharpening over time. And truthfully, it's not like it's her fault. It's the cold. It's the frostbite.

It's in her fucking blood.

It is the winter in her veins that moulds her into a sculpture of striking decadence and reminds her of her monstrous origin. It shatters her teeth and makes room for new ones. It chips away at the walls of her chest until there are more ribs guarding her heart than there are beats. Winter has ruined her, it is a cold toxic splutter of gasoline and holy water that is of faulty making and does not spark. To loath or to love? Madden can't have both, she is not wired for it.

The wishbone snaps in half and punctures her heart.

Madden Lovell is running on fumes. She is tired. She is angry. She is bleary-eyed and only half-hardy. She is not immune to the shadows, she is the creature lurking in their depths. Madden is to blame, she is a pretty girl with a pretty smile, the cause to all their turmoil, the delicate laugh to Coriolanus' horrors.

And maybe she isn't a monster, but she is a girl yearning for something to keep her warm, to choose between death and love, 

     and really, isn't that scary enough?

FEATURING;

NICOLA PELTZ ... MADDEN LOVELL

ALEX FITZALAN ... ASH DELAMAR

WITH:

cillian murphy ... abaraxas lovell
elle fanning ... lorelai snow
saorise ronan ... cecelia snow
joel oulette ... quinn bellamy
laura harrier ... paloma flickerman
archie renaux ... jamie mahl
reina hardesty ... heather moore
devery jacobs ... katniss everdeen
dylan sprayberry ... peeta mallark
booboo stewart ... gale hawthorne
tati gabrielle ... johana mason
sam claflin ... finnick o'dair
pedro pascal ... haymitch abernathy
keira knightley ... victoria lovell† (neé snow)

disclaimer;  i do not own the hunger games, i only own my original characters and plot lines. 

warnings; unreliable narrator, mentions of gore and death, angst, slight nsfw/suggestive sexual content, minor drug use, prostitution, grief, anger, etc. 

authors note; madden is a piece of work, bitchy oc! but dw theres character development iggg plus she's a snow family oc... cliche? yeah but idc this is my first hunger games fic and i have an acc plot so f*ck it! 

slight romeo and juliet/exes to enemies to lovers? perhaps

i love madden, she scares me but i love her and i hope you will too!

hope you enjoy reading, thanks for all the support and love! <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

181K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
81.5K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...