Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann B...

By VictoriaElizabethSco

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the future Duchess of Norfolk Territory in her own right and sh... More

The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
Beltane Manor
The Birth of The First Duchess Regnant
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard Part 2
The New Sister
The Pearl Of Great Price
The Little Brother
Hello Young Lovers
Little Lady Haughty
To A Special Mother
The Dawn of A New Age
A Daughter Is A Daughter For The Rest of Your Life
The First-Great-Grandchild, Lady Karissa Ann Howard
The Birth of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard
The Wedding of Lord Richard William to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann
The Gift OF A Second Child
News From Clarence Territory
A Triple Blessing For The Howard's and Beck's Part I
The Pay Back
The Change of The Succession of Clarence Territory
The News From Lancaster Territory
Far Away Thoughts
The Courtesan Duchess of Kendall Territory

The Birth of The Two Lady Karissa's Part One

13 23 19
By VictoriaElizabethSco

Another Georgian New Year begins in 2295 and Lady Elizabeth is only three months away from her due date in giving birth to Lord Richard Edward III and her first child and Lady Karissa is five months away from giving birth to her last child.

Lord David Beck has his hands busy once again as he has delivered all The Howard and Carey children starting in 2275.

Lord David William Beck looks back to the year of 2276 when The Howard's had a baby boom beginning with Lady Charlotte Victoria Maude and finally ending with the birth of Lady Katherine and his first child, Lord David William Beck JR who was born on 35th birthday.

It was a terribly busy year for him and he was happy when it ended and he had a break for a couple of years.

Once again in 2280, when Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR was born, followed in 2281 with Lord Charles IV, followed by Lady Autumn Bridget, followed by Lady Caroline Matilda, followed by Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christina in 2285.

Lord David William finally got a break from 2285 until September of 2289 when Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey was born and he got another break.

Lord David Beck hoped that he wouldn't have too many babies to deliver in 2295, but he was wrong and he was told that both Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa were expecting a baby in 2295.

Lord David looks at his wife, Lady Katherine and says, " I thought I would get a break."

Lady Katherine breaks out in laughter, "You are the senior medical officer on Star Base 12."

"It can't be easy being related to Old Lord Frederick William Howard." Lady Katherine tells him.

"No indeed it isn't. I didn't ask to be born into that family, but my dear late mother was Lady Eliza Katherine Howard who married my father,Lord William David Beck." Lord David explains.

"My grandfather was Lord Edwin William Howard, the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR." Lord David William explains.

"My grandmother was Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux who is related to both The Carey and Howard's." Lord David William explains.

"Grandmother married an older man named Lord Richard Rich and she had one son by him, Lord Robert Rich, Earl of Warwick." Lord David tells her.

Lord Rich died and left grandmother a wealthy young woman and she was remarried to grandfather in 2223 and my mother, Lady Eliza was born in 2225." Lord David explains.

"I only knew my mother until I was four and half years old and she died before my 5th birthday and on the day I turned five years old Lord Andrew Charles was born out to my great-Uncle, Lord Charles Andrew and he is my first cousin once removed as Lady Elizabeth and I are second cousins." Lord David explains.

"My father Lord William Beck didn't raise me. I was raised by my aunt Lady Charlotte Augusta and her husband, Lord William Henry Stafford." Lord David explains.

"My mother and Aunt Lady Charlotte Augusta were best friends and she promised Lady Charlotte that if any happened to her that she would raise me." Lord David explains.

"My aunt told me that my late mother loved me very much but I only have faint memories of her." Lord David explains.

"Once my great Uncle loved my aunt but they were forbidden to marry because of my great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew SR." Lord David explains.

"The greatest birthday present I ever received was our son, Lord David William JR who is now married to Lady Karissa's "Peacemaker" Lady Samhain." Lord David William tells Lady Katherine.

"I do believe Lady Karissa had a reason for nicknaming Lady Samhain her little "Peace-maker, " but I never asked why." Lord David explains.

"Lady Karissa explained why she nicknamed Lady Samhain her peacemaker because she didn't like people to argue and to fight." Lady Katherine tells Lord David.

"We got the best out of her children." Lady Katherine tells Lord David.

Lord David looks back and says, " I remember when Lady Karissa had Lady Samhain and she almost lost her life when she did, but it was Lady Samhain who restored her mother back to life."

"From that time on Lady Karissa has been particularly close to Lady Samhain." Lord David tells Lady Katherine.

"Lady Karissa loves all her children including Lady Anastasia Christina." Lord David tells Lady Katherine.

Lord David waits for his second summon to travel out to Wessex Territory where back in 2276 he delivered Lord Richard Edward III.

Lord Richard Edward III was the first of four Howard boys to be born, followed by Lord Andrew Charles JR in 2280, followed by Lord Charles Andrew IV, in 2281 followed by Lord Benjamin Lawrence in 2289 , followed by Lord Frederick William IV. in 2292.

Lord David William Beck receives the summon to travel out to Wessex Territory on March 21, 2295 and it is The Spring Equinox and Ostara that is the celebration of renewal in the Pagan Wheel of Our Year.

The Pagan New Year begins on October 31, and it ends on October 30, and it is called Samhain in Gaelic it means "Summer Ends."

The wheel turns again for a New Year.

Lord David William Beck travels West to Wessex Territory with Lady Katherine and their daughter, Lady Davina Wilhelmina who was born in 2281.

Lady Davina Wilhelmina is 14 years old when she travels west to Wessex Territory and Lord David refuses when Lord Andrew Charles offers her a Dukedom or Earldom.

Lord David William Beck JR will inherit the Earldom of Essex from his father and Lady Davina will receive White-Hall from her father.

The Beck carriage travels from Essex Territory and heads west to Wessex and the people line the streets to see their Earl and Countess and their daughter as it travels west.

Lord Andrew Charles, Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William with Lord Frederick and Lord Thomas William head from Beltane Manor and Lord Charles Andrew JR jumps into his carriage out at York and says "My great-grandchild is on her way."

Lady Sarah and Lady Frederica with Lord Charles head West to Wessex Manor and Lady Sarah tells her husband, Lord Charles Andrew to calm down.

Lord Charles Andrew is excited about the birth of his first great-grandchild and he can't control himself.

Finally, all the carriages start to arrive at Wessex Manor to await the birth of Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard's first child.

The carriage bringing Lady Karissa to Wessex arrives with Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard, Lord Frederick, and Lord Thomas and Lord Andrew Charles helps Lady Karissa out of the carriage and they walk in together and Lady Elizabeth is pacing up and down.

"What took you so long mom and dad?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"We got here as quickly as we could Lady Elizabeth. The child is not here." Lady Karissa explains.

"Did you have to wait a long time for me to arrive?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Why yes Lady Elizabeth. I woke up in the early hours of May 1, 2275 and you weren't born until 3 PM." Lady Karissa explains.

"Was your birth painful?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"No. Lord David gave me an epidermal and I didn't really feel any pain." Lady Karissa tells her.

"It is best that you allow Lord David to administer the right pain method for a painless childbirth." Lady Karissa explains.

"Will all births be this long and if it is, Lord Richard will have to settle for one child." Lady Elizabeth tells her mother.

"I don't think that is going to happen, Lady Elizabeth. He is a damn Howard just like you." Lady Karissa tells her.

Lord David with Lady Katherine and Lady Davina arrives and Lord David walks in and asks." How are you doing, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa?"

"I am very well Lord David." Lady Karissa, "It's Lady Elizabeth who is anxious."

"Cousin Lord David, can you make sure that this is a painless childbirth?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"I think I can promise you that Lady Elizabeth. I can give you a coddle or saddle-block." Lord David answers.

"It won't affect the baby." Lord David tells her.

"What about birth control, Lord David?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Name it and it's yours Lady Elizabeth." Lord David tells her.

"How about castrating my husband?" Lady Elizabeth says with a laugh.

Lady Karissa says, " Lady Elizabeth. You are very young and I think that is too drastic."

"Settle for the birth control pump." Lady Karissa tells her daughter "when you are ready to have a second child Lord David can remove it."

Lord Charles Andrew and Lord Patrick arrive finally and they walk in "Are we late?"

"No Lord Charles Andrew and Lord Patrick William." Lady Karissa tells them.

All the Howard's gather out at Wessex Manor waiting for the birth of the newest generation of Howard to arrive.

Finally Lady Elizabeth looks at Lord David and says, "It is time for me to have my child. " and with Lady Karissa and Lady Suzanne they walk into the birthing room out at Wessex Manor.

Approximately 6 PM Lord David Beck calls out "It's a healthy baby girl and Lady Elizabeth has named her in honor of her grandmother, Lady Karissa and her full name is Lady Karissa Ann Howard."

Lady Elizabeth gives the order "Take her out to her great-grandfather before he has a cardiac arrest, Lord David."

Lord David dresses Lady Karissa in her baby layette and he carries her out to Lord Charles Andrew JR and he says, " Lord Charles Andrew JR may I present you to your first great-grandchild, Lady Karissa Ann Howard."

Lord Charles Andrew JR takes his great-granddaughter in his arms and he starts to cry and he looks at his son and nephew and great-nephew and says, " Guard this child with your dear lives."

"We will father." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father and he smiles and he says, "She is as fine as her mother."

Lord Charles Andrew JR holds up and calls out "Look father. You have your first great-great-grandchild, Lady Karissa Ann Howard."

Lady Karissa looks on and she smiles and she walks over to where Lord Charles Andrew JR is holding Lady Karissa and he hands her to her grandmother and Lady Karissa looks at her name-sake.

"She is a beautiful Lady Elizabeth, but so were you." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

Lord Andrew Charles with Lord Richard Edward Jr and Lord Richard Edward III walk over to where Lady Karissa is holding Lady Karissa in her arms and Lord Richard Edward III looks at his newborn daughter and says, " Another cub of the oldest cub of the she-wolf of Star Base 12."

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Richard Edward III and says, " You were the one who fell in love with my cub and now lives with it."

"I have no regrets marrying Lady Bess. I love her Lady Karissa. She is ruthless or even perhaps more ruthless and cunning than you are." Lord Richard Edward III tells her.

"She is like a she-wolf herself, she prowls around and when she sees another woman look at me she bares her fangs and claws." Lord Richard Edward III tells Lady Karissa.

"Lady Elizabeth once told me that if another woman ever looked at you Lord Richard Edward that she would tear the other woman apart and dismember her." Lady Karissa says with a laugh

"You married my oldest cub and she is far worse than I was and I would watch yourself." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I would sleep with one eye open and one eye closed." Lady Karissa warns him.

Lady Karissa says," I think it is time that Lady Elizabeth held her new daughter don't you?"

Lady Karissa carries Lady Karissa into her daughter and places her baby in her arms and Lord Richard Edward III walks in with her and says, " She is a real beauty, Lady Bess."

Lady Elizabeth cradles her new cub in her arms and says, "Welcome my Lady Karissa."

Lady Karissa Ann Howard will become the second Duchess of Norfolk Territory after her mother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane.

From Valhalla, Lady Margaret with Lady Jeannette Virginia, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth walk up to Freda and they say "Thank you Mother Freda for the gift of our newest descendant."

"You have served me well and have been a faithful servant to Odin and me and this is my way of saying thank you." Freda tells them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 143 16
Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory is the eldest great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk...
28.5K 525 26
Evie lived on the Isle all her life. She had friends, good grades and even a boyfriend. All of this changes when her Ex-Best friend Uma leaves her fo...
173 277 19
Lady Karissa Ann Howard is the eldest child and daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard...
67.3K 1.2K 39
Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Richmond and Derby and mother of Henry VII decides she does not want her grandson ,Arthur, Prince of Wales to follow a...