Saiouma Oneshots

By lializzzz

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself! There will be angst, fluff, and other stuff. I also take requests! I guess... More

Shrink
The Chase
Fear
Clingy
Thank You
Dinner (Part 1)
Power's Out
Scars
Cuddles
Movie Night
Intervention
Late Nights
Little Shu
Birthday Candles
Party Gone Wrong
Anxious Abandonment
Look at the Moon (Part 1)
Awake With You
Birthday Kisses
Drunken Liar
Raging Bullets
A Simple Rose
Music to My Ears
Breakdown
The Fanciest of Parties
!Important!
Your Second in Command
Bloody Rose Petals
Recovery
Not Discontinued
Choices

Freeze Your Brain

1.2K 23 42
By lializzzz

Fluff my dudes! :)
But, there's a TW for sexual harrassment on the backstory!

Shuichi's POV:

     I sit down on the sofa of my dorm room that I share with my roomate and boyfriend, Kokichi Ouma. I continute to read the mystery novel that I've been reading, only to have it swiped from my hands. "Shushu, I'm bored!" Kokichi whines as he tosses the book on the coffee table. I sigh before catching the small leader as he jumps into my lap. Kokichi cuddles his head into my chest, still holding onto my neck.

"Kichi, I know we're on break, but it's almost midnight. It's late and you should just go to bed if you're bored." I try to reason with the purple haired male in my lap.

"No! I'm not tired." Kokichi replies, sitting up to face me. I sigh before moving hair out of Kokichi's face. He smiles before widening his eyes. "I have an idea! Let's go for a slushie run!"

"No, sweetheart, I know how you get with sugar before going to bed." I respond, sighing a little bit. Kokichi frowns before crying crocodile tears.

"Waaa! Shuichi's so mean! I just wanted a p-purple slushie!" Kokichi screams in a fit. I roll my eyes before flicking him on the forehead.

"No, I'm not mean. I just don't want you going to bed late." I reply. "I've gotta care about your health, you know?" I stand up, stretching a little bit while Kokichi pouts. You learn at some point that you can't give into him. He's very persuasive and persistant at times, but man, you've just got to make sure you hold you ground no matter what.

"Hey, Shuichi?" Kokichi's voice makes me suddenly turn around.

"Yes, love?" I ask the shorter man.

"I'll tell everyone at school about your birthmark."

"Fuck you, get your shoes on. We're making it quick."

Kokichi giggles at my defeat before kissing me on the cheek. "Thank you, my beloved." I sigh, heavily before putting on my shoes beside Kokichi.

"Now look who's the meanie, threatening my insecurity." I say, sadly as I guilt trip Kokichi into buying. Kokichi looks at me, frowning a little bit.

"You um..." Kokichi stammers, looking guilty as he slides on his jacket. I slide mine on, pretending to be sad.

"Okay, okay, fine. I'm sorry, and I'll pay." Kokichi says, falling for my guilt trip.

"I want kisses too." I tell him. Kokichi rolls his eyes at me before giving me a kiss on my cheek. I smile and unlock the door so that we can leave.

      I drive for about five minutes before arriving at the seven-eleven. Kokichi eagerly gers out of the car, meeting me in front of the double doors. Kokichi grabs onto my arm, dragging me inside. I chuckle and roll my eyes at the cute boy's childish behavior. Kokichi can be a handful at times, but I still love him for it. I don't know where I'd be without this short, adorble, purple little shit.

Kokichi pulls me over to the slushie machine. He stares at it for a moment before frowning. "They don't have purple." The leader pouts. I chuckle softly before grabbing two cups. I may have an idea... "You get blue, I'll get red." I tell Kokichi. He sighs before grabbing the cup.

We fill up our slushies before grabbing lids. Kokichi struggles a little bit, trying to get it shut. "Here, lemme get it, Kichi." I offer, swiping the lid and the cup. I snap it on, and Kokichi giggles. "Shumai's so strong~!"

"No, you're just weak." I tease Kokichi. He lets out a fake gasp of horror. "How dare you, Shuichi!" I laugh and pull Kokichi into a hug.

"You make it so easy, love." I laugh, kissing his forehead. Kokichi smiles at me before looking into my golden eyes with his amethyst ones. I love Kokichi so much. The story of how we met and got together is quite sad, but interesting.

Kokichi and I were in the same English class. One day when he was walking in, using my detective skills, I saw a look in his eyes, along with slight tears. It was that look of fear, and sadness, but he still kept his childish demeanor. Figuring he didn't want to talk about it, I just kept an eye on him all day to make sure he was alright. Before this, Kokichi and myself were just casual friends, meaning we didn't talk very often and what-not. Despite that, I still wanted to make sure he was okay because deep down, I always had a thing for him, but I could never admit it.

Anyways, when Kokichi was about to walk home, the school was just about empty. I stayed at my locker, watching him walk out the double doors to get back to the dorms. I figured he'd be alright, so I decided to grab my things and head back to my dorm for the night, but when I was headed in the opposite direction, I heard a thud from where Kokichi just went. Curious, I followed the sound and found Kokichi pinned onto a wall by a taller man.

His mouth was covered, and the man had his hand in Kokichi's pants. I will never forget his face of terror. He had tears in his eyes, and he was whimpering. He never threatened to let the tears spill over. I quickly ran over and pushed the man off of Kokichi. The man got back up from the floor before lunging at me. I punched him before he could go anywhere. That one blow was enough to knock him out. The man lied limp on the ground while Kokichi was shaking violently, never moving from the wall. I grabbed him and held him close to me as he cried. As it turned out, Kokichi was threatened that morning. If he didn't do what that man wanted, he would get severely beaten. Kokichi feared the worst and complied with the man.

From that moment on, I became rather protective of Kokichi. I made sure that whenever he met up with anybody, he was safe and had my number on speed dial. Kokichi felt safer, but not safe enough. About a week later, Kokichi had moved in with me in my dorm room. Ever since then, we just grew closer and closer.

        Kokichi walks over to the cashier to pay for our drinks. Kokichi clings onto my arm as the lady rings up our drinks. "Shushu, I left my wallet at home." Kokichi says, trying to get out of paying. I smirk and reach into my pocket, pulling out a violet wallet.

"No you didn't. I knew you were gonna leave it at home." I reply setting the wallet in Kokichi's hand. The cashier chuckles under her breath.

"Wah! The cashier and Shumai hate me!" Kokichi cries his normal crocodile tears. I roll my eyes while the cashier looks a little scared for her job.

"I hate you my ass! I do nothing but shower you in love and affection!" I retort as the cashier lets out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, you're right! You also give an amazing blow job!" Kokichi exclaims as he pulls out his credit card. I look around, slightly blushing as my eyes land on a mother who's covering her kid's ears. She glares at Kokichi and me.

"Right, let's not forget who the bottom is." I reply. Kokichi instantly flushes red before handing the cashier his card.

"Shuichi, fuck you."

"No, fuck you."

"Shuichi!"

"Kokichi!"

"Oh my God, I hate you." Kokichi huffs as he takes back his card.

"Awe, I love you too, Kichi~" I coo, hugging Kokichi close, dramatically. Kokichi continues pouting before giving into the hug and pecking me on the cheek. Kokichi and I grab our drinks and glance around to find a few people laughing at the scene they just witnessed. "Have a good one!" The cashier says.

"You too!" I reply as we walk out the door, one of my hands on the small of Kokichi's back. We walk out the double doors as sit on a bench outside for a moment to sip our slushies.

The slushies tastes so amazing. Most people think my favorite flavor would be blue, but I'm a sucker for the red flavor. It tastes so good.

       When we finish our drinks that painted our tongues different colors, the two of us get back in the car. I don't turn the keys in the ignition, confusing Kokichi. "What?" He asks, puzzled when I look at him.

I turn to Kokichi and crash my lips onto his. I lift him up over the consol and onto my lap. Kokichi opens his mouth, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues battle it out, me winning in the end, obviously. Kokichi and I make out passionately until the need for oxygen pries us apart. Kokichi and I are left panting lightly. "Look at your tongue, love."

Kokichi turns around to look in the mirror. His tongue is a light shade of purple, like mine. "Aw, Shushu got me a purple slushie after all!"

I smile and peck his lips one more time before helping him sit back in his seat. "You know, Shuichi, I'm thankful you're a stalker."

"I didn't stalk you, sweetheart, I made sure you were okay." I reply, chuckling as we pull out of the parking lot.

"Yeah... I never did properly thank you for that." Kokichi says, staring ahead at the road.

"Kichi, you don't need to thank me. I know even thinking about it bothers you." I reply, putting a hand on his thigh. Kokichi places his hand on top of mine, keeping my hand where it is.

"You really are the best, Shuichi, and I love you."

"I love you too, Kokichi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.9K 40
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž." "๐Ž๐ก ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก." ยปยป...
1.9K 23 6
Heads up: this is old and quite frankly embarrassing to have on my account. The only chapter that might even be worth reading would be the last one...
190K 5.8K 61
||NON TOXIC pregame oumasai|| (Part 1 of my saiouma trilogy) (Part 2 is "broken lies and lovely truths"-ingame saiouma) Shuichi is perceived as "that...
7.4K 183 10
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ... ๐™‚๐™‰ (๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง-๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ก) ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ Whoo...