My shifting guide

By Imogen_Pan

A guide to shifting, it includes shifting methods and templates for maze runner and once upon a time scripts... More

❀ Definitions ❀
✼ Shifting ✼
✾ The waiting room ✾
✧ Some reminders ✧
✯ Common questions ✯
Why shifting wont work
❦Shifting script for Maze runner ❦
❦ Shifting script for Once Upon a Time ❦
The rope method
The Sunni method
The falling method
The train method
The eye method
The raven method
The estelle method
The heartbeat method
The portal method
The piano method
The Julia method

The pillow method

282 2 0
By Imogen_Pan

Only works with a script

I think the pillow method is the simplest shifting method, however don't be upset if it does not work, there are different methods for everybody. 

Begin to read your script over and over (if you're planning on doing this method write your script on paper rather than a technological device as it will then be easier to fall asleep)

Put the script underneath your pillow.

Start listening to subliminals and remind yourself that you will shift using affirmations.

Adjust yourself into a comfortable sleeping position and try your best not to move.

Fall asleep, thinking about your affirmations.

If it has worked you will awaken in your DR. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1.1K 34
Astrology is more than just the personality you get on your birthday. By using your Moon sign, rising sign, and other planetary placements, you can g...
188K 6K 42
17 year old Melina Garcia is nothing but trouble. And trouble is all that seems to follow her. When enrolled into a new school, she seems to develop...
117K 1.4K 61
Experience the life with a Natalia, a 14 year old girl with 12 Older brothers! She is Italian and Hispanic! Her parents passed away when she was just...
9.8K 211 18
this is a one shot of our beloved Isabela Madrigal. I'm writing: fluff (F) Angst (A) Lemon (L)