Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann B...

By VictoriaElizabethSco

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the future Duchess of Norfolk Territory in her own right and sh... More

The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
Beltane Manor
The Birth of The First Duchess Regnant
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard Part 2
The New Sister
The Pearl Of Great Price
The Little Brother
Hello Young Lovers
Little Lady Haughty
To A Special Mother
The Dawn of A New Age
The First-Great-Grandchild, Lady Karissa Ann Howard
The Birth of The Two Lady Karissa's Part One
The Birth of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard
The Wedding of Lord Richard William to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann
The Gift OF A Second Child
News From Clarence Territory
A Triple Blessing For The Howard's and Beck's Part I
The Pay Back
The Change of The Succession of Clarence Territory
The News From Lancaster Territory
Far Away Thoughts
The Courtesan Duchess of Kendall Territory

A Daughter Is A Daughter For The Rest of Your Life

14 24 15
By VictoriaElizabethSco

A Daughter Is A Daughter For The Rest of Your Life.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, age 45 years old is about to see two of his eldest daughters with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann marry their fiances, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord David William Beck JR.

Lord Richard Edward Howard's III is the great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and their second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard Jr and Lady Susanne Bell.

Lord David William Beck III is the-great-great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and the great-grandson of Lord Edwin William Howard his youngest son through his daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard who married Lord William David Beck who had Lord David William Beck SR who married Lady Katherine Grace Kelley who had Lord David William Beck JR.

Lady Suzanne, Lady Katherine and Lady Karissa with Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christina are all gathered with their sisters.

Lady Karissa helps her two eldest daughters prepare for their wedding day and she smiles and she says, "Listen to me. I know you will make me proud of you. Lady Elizabeth one day you will become Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lady Samhain you are already Duchess of Clarence Territory."

"I knew one day the time would come that I would have to let you try your wings and fly." Lady Karissa explains.

"I have prepared you well for your duties towards your family and faith." Lady Karissa explains, "Remember to honor Odin and Freda and place them first and next remember your obligations to your husbands and then to your territories." Lady Karissa tells them.

"I know that Lord David William Beck JR is a Christo-Pagan and he honors Jesus Christ as his God and The Blessed Virgin Mary and he incorporates The Nativity of Christ and Easter into his Sabbats and that is fine along with the Annunciation of The Blessed Virgin and The Assumption of The Blessed Virgin." Lady Karissa tells Lady Samhain."

"I believe the Holy Virgin Mary should be given a place of honor in every woman's life as she is the mother of The Christian Savior." Lady Karissa tells them.

"Like I believe Our Islamic sisters should given honor to the Prophet Muhammad daughter, Fatimah that made sure that his family should continue." Lady Karissa explains.

"I am sure Fatimah was a true blessing to her father , Muhammad as he grew old and it broke her heart when her father died, but she made sure that his family would continue with two grandsons." Lady Karissa explains.

"Without these courageous women no line would continue with The Blessed Virgin and Fatimah and I salute them." Lady Karissa tells her daughters.

"I'm sure there was a good reason why the Jewish God chose Mary to have his only son, Jesus Christ and it must have broken her heart to see him die on the cross." Lady Karissa tells her daughters.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks in with his son and Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey and he smiles.

"I am losing two of my granddaughters today." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells Lady Karissa.

"No, you are gaining two grandsons." Lady Karissa explains.

"Where did all the time go?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Lady Elizabeth was born in 2275 and Lady Samhain was born in 2276 and now it's the Pagan Year of 2294." Lady Karissa states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his two eldest granddaughters by his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles and he tells him, "Lady Karissa and you have done me proud by blessing me with four grandchildren and Lady Theresa and you have blessed me with Lady Anastasia Christina." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his youngest son.

"Dad, you seem to forget that Lord Patrick William has blessed you with two granddaughters, Lady Alexandra Katherine and Lady Autumn Bridget, and Lord Charles Andrew III has blessed you with Lady Charlotte Victoria Maude and Lord Charles Andrew IV." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"You were the first one to give me my first grandson and granddaughter, Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"I couldn't have done it by myself and without Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard tells her grandfather " Now Grandfather, you have to hang on until I give you your first great-grandchild."

"I have been around to see all my grandchildren be born and I will be around to see my first great-grandchild be born, but I am ready to depart this world Lady Elizabeth." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his eldest granddaughter.

"One day you will become Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Elizabeth and "there have only been Two Duchesses of Norfolk in history in England, Lady Margaret, and Lady Anne."

"I know you will make your great-great-great-great-grandfather Lord Patrick William Howard proud along with Lord Richard Edward Howard III who is the grandson of my younger brother, Lord Edward Richard Howard SR." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells her.

"I have fond memories of Lord Richard Edward and I growing up together at Norfolk Estate." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"Lord Richard Edward SR died in 2270, and Lord Edwin William died in 2265." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his granddaughter.

Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR " We are like candles and some of us have long wicks and some of us have short wicks."

"Both of your brothers had completed their work here on Star Base 12 and Odin called them home to Valhalla." Lady Karissa explains

"They are watching this glorious day when their grandson and great-great-grandsons are getting married." Lady Karissa tells him.

Finally Lady Suzanne tells Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain it is time to start out in the garden at Beltane where their fiances are waiting for them.

Lady Samhain has asked Lord Richard William Carey to escort her up the aisle so Lord Andrew Charles can escort Lady Elizabeth up the aisle.

Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea and Lady Anastasia Christina start up the aisle one by one and Lady Karissa watches the procession and finally the wedding march composed by Richard Wagoner starts to play and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Elizabeth start to walk up the aisle and next Lady Samhain on Lord Richard William Carey arm starts to walk up the aisle.

Lady Karissa, Lady Suzanne, and Lady Katherine Kelley, along with Lord Richard Edward JR and Lord David William Beck SR watch their children marry each other out in the garden at Beltane Manor.

Lord Andrew Charles is both the best man of Lord Richard Edward III and Lord David William Beck JR and Lady Alexandra Katherine Howard is the maid of honor for Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain.

Lord Patrick, Lady Pauline with Lady Autumn Bridget sit proudly watching their eldest daughter be Maid of Honor for her two first cousins.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard sits with his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III with the rest of his family as Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain marry Lord Richard Edward III and Lord David William Beck JR.

Lord Frederick William Howard sits with his wife, Lady Mary Henrietta who is holding their son, Lord Frederick William Howard IV and next to them is sitting Lord Thomas William Howard who is dubbed the "Bachelor Duke of Northumberland Territory."

Finally the high Priestess pronounces Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard and Lord David William Beck JR husband and wife.

Both husbands walk over to the brides and they take them into their arms and they kiss their brides.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR stands proudly next to his two his granddaughters and their husbands for the first wedding picture that will be placed into the family gallery at Norfolk Estate.

The next wedding portrait will be hung out at Beltane Manor with Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Lord David William Beck SR, Lady Katherine Grace Beck nee Kelly along with Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene with Lord David William Beck JR.

Lord David asks for a wedding portrait with only Lady Katherine, Lord David JR and Lady Samhain and him to be taken so he can place it out on the wall at White-Hall Estate.

Lord Richard Edward JR asks for the very same and with his son, Lord Richard Edward III, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Suzanne he stands proudly.

From Valhalla, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR with his two sons by his side, Lord Richard Edward SR and Lord Edwin William Howard along with Lord Frederick William and Lord Patrick William and their wives celebrate the wedding day of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane to Lord Richard Edward III and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard to Lord David William Beck JR.

Lord Patrick William walks and he bows to Odin, The Almighty Father and says, "Thank you Odin, The Almighty Father."

"You have always been a good and faithful servant to me Lord Patrick William and this is the way I am going to repay you that your family continues." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 176 13
Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard is the granddaughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard and the daughter of Lady Ka...
32.1K 425 32
Cecilia Howard grew up without a mother, and with an indulgent father who loved more than anything. Faced with marriage to The Duke of Suffolk, will...
188K 8.1K 36
Meet Emma Zennor, a down to earth country girl who finds happiness in small things. Emma never dreamed of finding a love match, but she didn't exp...
142K 10.9K 110
A Midwife's avoidance Samantha Wavery was cursed with men, well that's what she thought after killing her fiancé years ago. she refuses to marry anot...