My shifting guide

By Imogen_Pan

A guide to shifting, it includes shifting methods and templates for maze runner and once upon a time scripts... More

❀ Definitions ❀
✾ The waiting room ✾
✧ Some reminders ✧
✯ Common questions ✯
Why shifting wont work
❦Shifting script for Maze runner ❦
❦ Shifting script for Once Upon a Time ❦
The rope method
The pillow method
The Sunni method
The falling method
The train method
The eye method
The raven method
The estelle method
The heartbeat method
The portal method
The piano method
The Julia method

✼ Shifting ✼

567 7 2
By Imogen_Pan

What is shifting?

Shifting is adjusting your conscious self from one reality to another. Anyone can switch and to be honest we do it all of the time. There are infinite realities which we switch from just by making a decision. If you chose to wear a hat to work one day then you have shifted to a reality where you are wearing a hat, it is similar to shifting. Shifting is just the process of switching to another reality. It is the process of creating anything you wish, there are no limits when it comes to shifting.

What is a script?

A script is the created version of your DR. It should be written in the present tense if possible as your DR is currently occuring just without your conscience inside of it. A script is a plan, a well mapped out plan of the reality you wish to shift to. You can adjust ANYTHING you please when it comes to your DR and this is where scripting comes in handy! Scripting is not necessary however it can help keep you safe and prepared inside of your DR and WR. There can be some after effects from scripting incorrectly but don't worry they are not severe- you won't die!

How can I shift?

Many people shift using methods, there are many, but the one for you is the one that makes you feel the most comfortable and relaxed. If you are hesitant about doing your selected method then it probably isn't the correct one for you, but don't fear there are many to choose from!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 156 12
Ava miller is a young adult (23) who doesn't have many friends. She was picked on and bullied in her school years, she struggles to trust people due...
14.4K 183 5
Brian May imagine one shots most of which are going to be based off of early 60s Beatles songs :) most of them are fluff... they're not boring fluff...
16.3K 802 23
Frank Iero is back. (Y/n) has no idea of their past together. _ Book two to "30 days with a demon | Frank Iero x Reader" Frank Iero x Reader [gender...
3.7K 76 4
One Shots about Will Ramos from Lorna Shore