๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ท๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ฝ ร— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›...

By Dubu_Onceu

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๏ฟฝ... More

Intro
How To Request
L.HS |Photographer
P.JS | Carnival
P.SH | Slurpee
S.JY |Skateboard
K.SN |Reading
N.RK | First Kisses
L.HS |Asleep
P.JS |My Lover Is A Vampire
P.SH | Kiss Later
S.JY | Food Poisoning
K.SN |Hold You
Y.JW |Wake Up
N.RK | Hoodie
L.HS | Meant To Be
Y.JW | Shy
P.JS | Sick
P.SH | Waves
S.JY | Nightmare
K.SN | Can't Reach
Y.JW | Dependable
N.RK | Soup
L.HS | You Belong To Me
P.SH | Vivid
S.JY | Little Spoon
Y.JW |Prince
N.RK | Studio
L.HS | I Love You Too
S.JY | Truth Untold
P.JS | My Stubborn Soulmate
K.SN | MSS Part.2
P.SH |Cookies
K.SN | Slow Dance
Y.JW | Why Didn't You Say So?!
N.RK |Sleep Tight
L.HS | You're Beautiful
P.JS |Rain
S.JY | Fell Asleep
P.SH | It's Cold
K.SN | Babysitter
Y.JW |Stay The Night
N.RK | Ticklish
L.HS | Sneezes
P.JS | Blanket
S.JY | Promise Ring
P.SH |Period
K.SN | Babysitter Part.2
Y.JW | Dark
N.RK | Attic
L.HS | Hey You
P.JS |I'll Get You Back
S.JY | Puppy Fever
P.SH | Lost Puppy
K.SN | I Love You!
Y.JW | Silent Treatment
N.RK | Sunkissed
L.HS | Regret
P.JS |Jealous
S.JY | Food
P.SH | I Still Love You
K.SN |Enochlophobia
Y.JW | A Love That Blooms
N.RK | Neighbour
L.HS |Sweetener
P.JS | Baking
S.JY |Second Lead
P.SH| Imagination
K.SN |Sleepy Ddeonu
Y.JW | Unexpected Kisses

P.JS | Remember

1.8K 59 0
By Dubu_Onceu

Member: Park Jongseong × Song Y/n
Genre: Angst..? it has some tiny drama to it
Warning/s: Mentions of accedents and other stuff
Requested: Nope

💜 💜 💜

Jay POV

"Now that my daughter won't remember you anymore.. Don't you dare mention your relationship with her.. Don't even go near her or talk to her, You two are strangers to each other now"

That words always rang on my head every since the day my girlfriend- sorry, my mistake, ex-girlfriend got into a car accident.

She had amnesia. And her parents took advantage of that to break us apart. They didn't approved of our relationship.

I turned into a cold person, my friends avoided me. No one knew what happened between me and Y/n. No one needs to know the pain I'm suffering.

It was my fault. I didn't protect her enough. I deserve this. At first I thought it would be easy to get over her. But I just can't forget the sweet happy memories me and Y/n had, its haunting me every day.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone bumped onto me. I heard gasps coming from other students.

"I'm so sorry" the girl quickly apologised "Move" I said coldly not wanting any human interaction with anyone.

The girl raised her head and she  looked at me. My eyes widen as I saw her face. It's like the world stopped.

"Y/n.." I muttered. Y/n looked at me confusedly, but then I remembered her father's words.

"Now that my daughter won't remember you anymore.. Don't you dare mention your relationship with her.. Don't even go near her or talk to her, You two are strangers to each other now"

Before she could even reply, I walked away from her. Y/n and the other students must be so confused.

I reached the rooftop, the cold breeze hitting my face the moment I opened the door.

I walked to the corner and leaned on the fence, staring at the town from there.

"I'm sorry Y/n-ah, I didn't even fight for our love" I said bitterly. The door suddenly opened. I was ready to ask that person to leave.

But my world once again stopped as I saw it was Y/n. "Please tell me who you are to me" Y/n said seriously while panting.

I guess she ran after me huh? "What do you mean?" I said trying to look uninterested.

"I felt something from you earlier from when you said my name... What's my relationship with you before I got into an accident? Please, help me remember things again" she said. I could feel hope in her voice.

Silence... "We were nothing.. Please don't talk to me again, I don't like popular students like you" all of that mean words came out of my mouth out of nowhere.

I gritted my teeth and walked past her to the door and closed it. I leaned my back on the door, my shoulders shaking.

I can't believe I just said that to her... I'm really sorry Y/n I didn't mean that.

"Every night before sleep, I always wished it was just a dream and everything would turn back as the way it was before, when we were together when I wake up.. But then whatever happens, happens.. for the thousandth time I said it, I'm sorry and I love you...  Y/n"

I said clutching our couple necklaces tighly on my hand before taking my steps to leave.

*Time Skip to a few days: by Heedeungie*

These past few days I always felt like someone or something is following me. Everytime I walk alone I always hear some footsteps behind me.

At first I always thought I'm just being paranoid and it's probably just my imagination so I didn't really care much and shrugged it off.

But day after day passes, I noticed that there's really someone following me, I'm getting sick of this. As I walk down the streets. The footsteps I always heard once again appeared.

I didn't hesitate to stop walking and turned around trying to find who the heck is following me these days.

The person seemed to be shocked by my sudden choice of actions as I saw someone hiding..? Behind a bush thinking i didn't see them.

I walked to the bush and said "there's no point on trying to hide from me, I saw you 10 meters away as you try to hide behind the bushes"

The person hesitantly got out from thier hiding spot, It's.. A girl? She hangs her head low not looking at me as she walked closer to where I was standing.

I grabbed her chin, making her look at me in the eyes... Turns out it was.. Y/n... The person I tried to ignore, the person who made my heart race and gave me butterflies.

"I told you to stay away from me!" I said, immediately pulling my hand away from her chin, not wanting any more interaction with her.

"B-but why?" she said bursting into tears "I just want to bring back the memories I've lost, is it wrong?!" Y/n said crying harder, clenching her fists.

Then it hit me... I realised that all the things I did to her was wrong, I shouldn't have ignored her and I should have fought for our love.

I was so selfish, the time her father said to not interact with her again, I thought I'm the only one who's gonna suffer.. But no, I'm not the only one, turns out it also hurt Y/n.

I took a step closer to her and embraced her in a tight hug letting her cry on my chest. I also felt like crying but I can't, I shouldn't, I should be strong for her.

After Y/n calmed down and stopped crying I let go of her and wiped her tear stained face.

"Let's go home" I said while patting her head as I turned around and started walking "Wait!" I hear her call.

I turned around to face her "Will you help me?" she said as she run towards me catching up.

"Sure" I said trying to hide my smile as she jumped excitedly. I just hope that everything will turn back to the way it used to.

Your POV

A week has passed since Jay and I tried to bring back the memories I lost but nothing seemed to work.

He brought me to some places and tried to remind me some stuff but nothing works, I found none of them familiar.

"Jay-yah, I'm sorry, I'm such a burden to you" I said as we sat down on the bench.

"No, it's okay" Jay said, leaning backwards on the bench, closing his eyes.

It's been a good five minutes as I realised that Jay and I were sitting, silence taking over us. I looked at him in the corner of my eyes.

"Hey Jay.... " I said breaking the silence. I hear him hummed softly as response.

"Do you remember the question I asked you at the rooftop?" I asked him "Well yeah, why'd you bring it up?" he asked back "Well you still haven't answered it" I said hesitantly, I'm afraid I might upset him again like the last time.

"Who am I to you, Jay?" I said as he paused for a bit. "Let's just say that you're very special to me" he said bitterly.

'You are special to me' His words ringed inside my head again and again. I started to feel dizzy as my head started to hurt, I grunt as I clutched my head.

"Y/n? Y/n! What's wrong?! Hey!" I heard Jay yell. I wanted to answer him but my body got weaker, his voice started to fade as I saw everything turned black. I fainted.

Jay POV

The moment she fainted, I hurried putting her on my back carrying her and immediately runned to the hospital not wanting to waste time.

I ran as fast as I can, to the point I felt my legs getting weak, people are giving us some wierd stares. But that doesn't matter right now.

All that matters is Y/n and only her. When I arrived the nurses took Y/n to the emergency roon so they could take care of her immediately.

I flopped myself on the waiting room chairs as I wait. As time passes I started getting more and more anxious.

Thoughts flooded my head. What if something bad happens to her? What if I lose her again? No Jay stop! Don't listen to to the voices in your head. Y/n will be alright... right?

Few hours passed, the doctor came out "Family of Song Y/n?" he said. I stood up and nodded as he looked at me and approached me.

"H-how is she doc?" I asked him, hoping she'd be fine "She's fine now, she's in room ****, you can visit her in a few minutes" he said making me sigh In relief.

[A/N: lol sorry, I don't know much happenings in a hospital since I don't go there much, and I also don't read much stories involving hospitals]

I entered Y/n's room and approached her who is now sleeping peacefuly, how can someone sleeping be this beautiful.

I caressed her cheek and just admired her beautiful face. But then she suddenly woke up, startling me.

"Oh, no Y/n, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you up-" I panicked, as she was just there blinking and staring at me.

"Jay? What happened? Did I survive the accident?" Y/n asked innocently.

"Ehhhhh?! How the heck did I not get scratches or bruises around my body? I remembered being in an accident yesterday... right?" she said checking if she has bruises or anything.

As I just stared at her dumbfounded 'Yesterday'? All I know is she got in an accident a few months ago "You remember me?" I asked her.

"Of course I remember you, why won't I? Aren't you my boyfriend?" she said making me feel relieved, she finally remembered me.

My eyes started to water, I held my tears for such a long time now I let it flow down my face and cried.

Y/n gets up from her bed and hugged me. She looked shocked seeing me cry. This is the first time I cried in front of her.

"Idiot! Next time be careful when you're crossing the street!" I said between my sobs.

"Okay okay, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, but can you tell me what happened? I'm really confused right now" she said lifting my face, giving me an annoyed yet sad face.

"I-it's a long story.. I'll tell you later" I said cupping her face before kissing her. Oh how I missed this.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

lol hi,

Hope ya'll enjoyed that. Let me know your thoughts by commenting, don't forget to vote, stay safe everyone 💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1K 45
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฆ...
60.3K 2.3K 35
- ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜ [ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
34K 1.8K 32
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’š...
55.7K 841 25
โ € imagines to satisfy your needs, requests accepted. #29 in jay park #56 in yangjungwon #37 in leeheeseung #52 in kimsunoo #88 in niki #70 in kpopima...