[The new order] Rise of new...

De VladimirKlaus

Great power is a concept used in the field of international relations, used to refer to a sovereign state pos... Mai multe

Prologue
Map
Part 1
Part 2: Power of Navy and problem of FSB
Part 3: Negotiate failure and run
Part 5: The attack of Black Eagle p1
Part 6: Slave
Part 7: Defense in Lecliunia
Part: 8 The attack of Black Eagle p2
Part 9: The attack of Black Eagle p3
Part 10: Unwanted meeting and break time
Part 11: Diplomacy and Fritz's Trip
Part 12: Once again
Part 13: Brief intelligence and subsequent events
Part 14: Random encounter
Part 15: Improvisation
Part 16: Last push of war
Part 17: Economy, magic and Yuri?
Part 18: Adventure 1
Part 19: Adventure 2
Part 20: Adventure 3
Random Post
[Special Announcement]

Part4: Children?

1.7K 53 91
De VladimirKlaus

(A/N: This is the next chapter of the story I hope you guys enjoy and I also want to say that in the previous chapter I asked you about Geneva and da maybe there will be war crimes)

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Russian Empire / Moscow]

Third-person POV

Moscow is a prosperous capital city of Russia with a long history of the birth and development of the city, so it can be said that Moscow deserves the title of "Alpha world city" and also in other worlds when it is recognized. considered as the brain of the entire Empire and also the political, cultural, economic and technological center of the Russian Empire in this world.

At an estate called Novo-Ogarevo in the suburbs of the Odintsovsky District district of Moskow.

Novo-Ogarevo:

This is probably the largest and most beautiful estate or mansion that only the wealthiest people can afford.

And the special thing about this place is that it is carefully guarded by security forces on duty 24/7 and why is it carefully guarded?

Well that's where Sergey is and where he lives and even his workplace.

This Novo-Ogarevo estate is like the old world Novo-Ogarevo estate, but with one difference, it is larger than the original.

Now Sergey is in his reading room and he is reading an interesting book about what the meaning of life is.

Sergey: *sigh* Finally done...

Sergey sighed as he closed the book and leaned back in his chair.

Sergey: I didn't expect to be able to relax so much.

Sergey mutters as he thinks back to the past in his old world when he was a junior high student.

At that time, Sergey didn't have any friends due to his strange personality and he couldn't feel any of his emotions, do people often consider him a strange child.

He was even bullied even though he didn't care much, but because the bullies crossed the line, it made him uncomfortable, so he gave off a cold aura and his fearsome appearance so the kids bullied him. I was also afraid that he would not dare to touch him again.

But that also makes other children afraid to dare not approach him even though he doesn't really care.

Sergey: Strange memories.

Sergey said as he picked up the coffee cup from the table next to the chair and drank it.

Sergey: Somehow I remember it...

He thought for a moment and then told himself.

Sergey: Maybe we should check something out.

Sergey said when he opened the system and went into the store to check out some of the items he earned from completing the quest.

Sergey: Okay, what's the lucky box?

Lucky box.

This is an item that allows the user to earn items of different levels depending on the percentage of players winning.

Sergey's Intro: (Interesting, I wonder what I'll win)

Sergey thought to himself and then touched it to try to open the box of 5 lucky boxes to see if he got anything.

[Lucky Box]

*Ting*

Congratulations on getting the item: (Level C) Upgrade Potion.

Congratulations on getting the item: (Level E-) Candy

Congratulations on receiving the item: (EX Level) Advanced Compression missile Engines design chart.

Congratulations on receiving the item: (EX+ level) ????

Sergey: Huh?

Sergey is now quite surprised when he gets 1 C-rank item, 1 B-class item and 3 EX-class items including 2 unidentified items that make him a bit interested.

Sergey: Looks like my luck stat isn't that bad and that blueprint looks like it will help me in the future.

Sergey thought about it when his mind showed its useful uses but when he looked at the other two hidden items, a question mark popped up in his head about the hidden item and he looked at it curiously.

Sergey: I wonder what these items are for? Another special item below?

Sergey mumbled as he tried summoning them both to see what it was.

Sergey: Okay... summon!

Sergey said when touching both of those items and a beam of light radiated into an area that made Sergey have to cover his eyes with his hand.

Sergey: Aghhh!

And when the light gradually softened, Sergey could clearly see the item he had summoned.

And contrary to his expectations, what appeared before his eyes were two little girls?

Sergey: What!!?

Sergey just felt confused and said suddenly when he looked at two children who looked like they were about 8 and 9 years old who was staring at him curiously and fearfully.

Sergey: What the...

Sergey's Intro: (What the heck is that what I summoned? Why is it like this?)

Sergey thought as he rubbed his forehead with his hand to try and relieve the tension from this.

Sergey: Scheiße I need a very strong vodka to forget these worries...

Sergey then looked at the other two children and thought for a moment and then spoke.

Sergey: *sigh* Oh blyat I have to deal with this mess first.

Sergey sighed and then stood up and walked over to the other two children.

The two children were scared when they saw Sergey coming and he lowered his body and looked at the two children with a blank and sad look in his eyes.

But that made the two children even more scared and about to cry, Sergey quickly realized that.

Sergey: Don't be afraid I won't harm you or your sisters I swear.

Sergey tried to speak most gently so that the two children would not be afraid of him and it seemed to work to some extent.

Sergey: Looks like we're off to a pretty good start, right? And what's your name?

Sergey asked gently, but it seemed that the two children could not answer.

Sergey: *sigh* You don't have a name right?

The two children both nodded and Sergey sighed once more it seemed his predictions were correct when he tried to check the status boards of these two children.

[Status]

Name: (No name)

Position: No

Weapon: No

Special skill: ????

Intimacy: 30/100.

Strange and fearfully confused.

[Status]

Name: (No name)

Position: No

Weapon: No

Special skill: ????

Intimacy: 40/100.

Strange and fearfully confused.

Sergey: Hmm

At least that curvy blonde kid seemed to trust me a little when I looked at the status board.

Sergey: So do you two know where we are?

Sergey tried asking more and it seemed that the two children did not know where they were.

Sergey: *Sigh* You two are at my house.

It seems those two kids are surprised and confused that I'm here again.

Sergey: Maybe I'll take care of you two for the time being because neither of you has anywhere to go, right?

Sergey didn't understand why he said that but he didn't really care.

It seems those two children thought for a moment and then spoke.

????: Y-Yes sir maybe so.

Sergey then smiled slightly as he spoke.

Sergey: Very well, kid.

He said and patted the two children's heads and he didn't realize that they were both blushing.

Sergey: ...Well maybe I should find clothes for the kids.

Sergey whispered when he first realized that these two children were both naked.

Sergey's Intro: (Oh my god maybe I should ask Dimitri for help.)

Sergey thought to himself, then covered the bodies of these two children with his long robe and although it was short, it was enough when just waiting for help.

And finally footsteps appeared from outside.

Dimitri: Sir, we are currently having a problem with the personnel of the VDV force you requested.

Dimitri looked at the speaking document as he walked on the floor.

Dimitri: Master please---

Dimitri: Uhm....

Dimitri said when he saw his master was with two little girls he didn't know and only had a robe to cover his body.

Sergey:...

Dimitri:...

There was an awkward moment of silence and Sergey tried to justify the situation.

Sergey: Dimitri I can explain---

Dimitri: Sorry Master for coming at this time.

Dimitri bowed apologetically then turned and quickly left the room.

Sergey: Dimitri this is not what you think!

(Timeskip by a chibi Dimitri is adjusting the clothes of 2 children while Sergey is with his back turned and reading the report with a gloomy aura)

Now in the backyard of the Novo-Ogarevo estate, we can see two children playing in the garden with Sergey sitting on a chair and reading a report with Dimitri standing by.

Sergey: So that's the main problem?

Sergey raised an eyebrow as he read the report on his shortage of human resources.

Dimitri: Yes, sir, although we have the necessary equipment to equip all three VDV airborne divisions, our main problem is the lack of human resources.

Dimitri turned to speak while smiling at the two children playing happily in the yard.

Dimitri: It can be said that this will affect our upcoming plans.

Sergey: I see...

Sergey lowered the report card and thought.

Sergey: I will solve the problem of VDV on my own. Anyway, our army is still young, so I understand that.

Sergey said.

Sergey: But what about our aircraft carrier fleet?

Dimitri: My fleet master has finished building up the necessary personnel so they are ready.

Sergey: Well it looks like we're almost ready for this fight.

Sergey then lifted the hot cup of tea from the table and drank it.

Sergey: Besides, I also want to reform our military force after this war, especially the air force.

Dimitri: Da master I got it.

Dimitri said as he took out his notebook and wrote.

Dimitri: But what about those two kids...

Dimitri hesitated when asked about the two children.

Sergey: Don't ask because even I'm confused about that.

Sergey turned his face away to answer.

Dimitri: Well then do they have names?

Dimitri asked and Sergey's expression changed rapidly.

Sergey: Oh my god I forgot about that.

Dimitri: *Sigh* So master, what are you going to name it?

Sergey: ...Maybe the oldest is Angela and the youngest is Liliya, so what do you think?

Dimitri: Those are good names, master.

Dimitri couldn't help but praise and both looked at the two children playing peacefully.

Angela and Liliya timidly walked over to Sergey's place as if they meant something.

Sergey: What's the matter?

Sergey asked when Liliya and Angela approached Sergey gave him a bouquet?

Sergey: Oh thank you for this gift, I really appreciate that.

Sergey said with a small smile as he patted Liliya and Angela's heads along with a strangely warm feeling inside him.

Dimitri's Intro: (Ah blyat wish I had a camera!!!)

Dimitri thinks as he looks pathetic on the outside but on the inside he is screaming for this cuteness.

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Holy Kingdom of Britannia / London]

Britannia is a country in the northwest continent with a long and heroic history as they have experienced many different wars in the past.

For example, the 200 Years War with Franceis, the Crusades of Jerusalem, the Napoleonic Wars and other wars and other achievements achieved as the country that initiated the industrial revolution, is a world factory of the world.

With industry, modern science and technology have greatly helped the Holy Kingdom of Britannia to reach the world.

Even the Holy Kingdom of Britannia is known as the ruler of the sea when they have the most powerful military force in this world, but the most fearsome is the royal navy.

Because of these things, any country would hesitate to declare war on them.

Now in the affluent metropolis of London we can see people reading the daily news.

And among them was the very interesting news that a country in the eastern region called Nigreosland had failed in its attempt to colonize part of that new continent.

R. Britannians: Oh, have they failed?

R. Britannian: Yes that seems to be the case, there was even heavy damage.

The man said as he pointed to the newspaper.

R. Britannia: What a fool to think they could conquer that continent.

Then everyone nodded in agreement.

R. Britannians: Let's see if they can learn a lesson from that war.

R. Britannians: Yes you're right, let the defeat of that war be a lesson to them for life!

R. Britannia: They don't deserve that continent, but us! The Holy Kingdom of Britannia.

One person spoke confidently and the conversation continued in the same way in London.

R. Britannia: I wonder if a country exists on that continent?

R. Britannia: Are you crazy, Harry? There's no way a country can survive there.

R. Britannian: You're probably right, maybe I'm just too curious.

After that, everything went on as usual in the capital city of London.

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[nigreosland / Kosmos]

Kosmos is one of the most prosperous cities in Nigreosland with a series of different houses and a large flow of people from commoners, merchants and others.

At the majestic castle in the heart of the capital of nigreosland where wealth derives greatly from trading and mining magic stones.

Right now inside the castle a man was sitting on a throne and raising his eyebrows.

After the humiliation and heavy damage that the Russian barbarians inflicted on him, he hated the Russian barbarians.

That's why he swore that he would make them pay, especially that Sergey and that kid.

Marco: Damn barbarians remember I'll take revenge!

Marco said angrily as he smacked his throne but then a man in shining armor appeared and knelt before him.

Marco: How?

R. Knight: My lord the wyverns we bought from the Naclon principality are ready.

Wyvern a creature of the dragon family that specializes in living in rugged high mountains and they are used by countries with less civilization in the military due to their ability to breathe fire, so it is very useful for missions to scan.

Marco: That's good, what about our strength?

R. Knight: My lord we have recruited about 10000 soldiers including 3800 soldiers from the region and 6000 farmers from the area 200 magicians are ready along with stocking of food so we can Long live in the war!

Marco: Well I'm looking forward to that!

Marco said with a smile when he had to carefully prepare his strategy to prepare for revenge.

But that food hoarding has a hidden risk of severe food shortages among the population.

And an imminent outbreak of famine would cause many people to die, but Marco and the nobles did not care about them because they were not on the same level as him.

Marco: With this force we will avenge those bastard Russian barbarians hahahahahaha!!!

Marco then laughed like crazy as he imagined his army sweeping through their city with flames engulfing the city by Wyverns and flaming soldiers.

And with the slaves and the money made from it.

But unfortunately for him, that second conquest will never happen because now a mysterious fleet gradually appears at sea.

Mighty, glorious, modern and honorable are what can be described for such a fleet of ships.

And 16 destroyers and 14 class cruisers along with 5 aircraft carriers and 3 battleships and the rest are transports.

They all have in common a white flag with two blue diagonals, forming a saltire or St Andrew's Cross.

It is recognizable as the flag of the Russian navy and C-47s are flying in the sky and if you try to see clearly, you can see the deadly Tu-4s flying.

And onboard the Chichagov aircraft carrier belonging to the large Chkalov we can see a Sergey standing looking ahead of the sea and thinking for a long time.

Dimitri: Master Sergey we're almost there.

Sergey: Well it looks like the time is coming.

Sergey told Dimitri then looked at his watch.

Sergey: Now let the war begin...

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Looks like I'm done and will Nigreosland be subdued and what will be the reaction of other countries to the Russian Empire after the war? Stay tuned for the next chapter.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(P.S: This is Angela and Liliya's 'original' appearance)

Angela:

Liliya:

(Second P.S: I know who it is and I'm not a lolicon.)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5K 60 15
Some secrets were meant to be uncovered, while others were better left undisturbed. Inang is determined to find out what had happened to her real pa...
12 5 8
𝐀 '𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 & 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭' 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜. A young girl is recruited to at...
77.3K 3.1K 182
There will always be a greater power. This fact holds true no matter of one's position in the grand scheme. When some realities try to stir up troubl...
300 9 11
In the distant future, around the 22nd Century, a world once filled with technological marvels and awe-inspiring advancements has fallen under the sh...