My Possessive Sensei

By breataeking

taehyung and jeongguk are a newly-wed couple and have always been a lovey-dovey one. but what will happen whe... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
Notes
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|Epilogue|
Side Story 1
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5
Side Story 6
Ending Notes

Side Story 2

9.9K 461 247
By breataeking

jeongguk woke up with a small feet right on his face, almost crushing his big nose.

the alpha groaned and immediately retreated his face before it could bring damage with the little strength a baby alpha could muster. he successfully moved his face away, but when he tried to turn his position, another small leg and a diapered butt prevented his movement. really, his son must have inherited his clingy, extraordinary sleeping positions from his mom because not one day had he ever ceased to amaze jeongguk with another new position.

a laughter rumbled from his chest. jeongguk then proceeded to pick up jeonghoon and reversed his position so they were lying face-to-face. the 35 months old baby slept like a log, a prominent pout on his pinkies lips as he puffed up breath that moved his soft bangs on his forehead slightly. he was the perfect definition of adorable, and jeongguk was soaking every single seconds right now just to admire how handsome his little baby was.

after a while and realising taehyung had left his side to cook breakfast, the alpha got pretty lonely so an idea came up to his mind. sitting up above the little alpha, jeongguk surged down to blow raspberries on jeonghoon's baby stomach very obnoxiously. he held the child's hands in his grasp, kissing his nose, puffy cheeks, then his stomach until jeonghoon let out tiny squeals in giddiness.

jeonghoon's long eyelashes fluttered as he opened his big eyes and adjusted his sight with the morning lights coming from the huge window. a very load raspberry on his neck caused the baby to squeal loudly and hug his father's neck tightly. "appa~" jeonghoon whined very cutely and softly, scrunching his little nose and eyes. the view wasn't good for jeongguk's heart because its beat exponentially went higher with his son's cuteness.

"good morning, prince jeonghoon," jeongguk blew more raspberries on his kid's cheeks, much to jeonghoon's liking.

"appa, kiss kiss?" jeonghoon pouted his lips and gave his dad his powerful puppy eyes, and who was jeongguk to refuse such request? his adorable son just had to inherit taehyung's puppy eyes and cuteness that it worked as jeongguk's weaknesses.

"mm, where should appa kiss?" jeongguk said, teasing his son.

jeonghoon wiggled his little body, stretching his arms up and whined cutely, acting all cute in the early morning. "here?" jeongguk laughed at his son's answer. he expected as much with how  jeonghoon's mind worked as he saw his son pointing his little fingers on his armpit, urging jeongguk to kiss them.

"okay," the alpha moved into a push-up position and did just that with the addition of kissing jeonghoon's opened armpits when he moved down. the kid seemed very pleased after ten kisses. "are you getting up after this, jeonghoonie?"

jeonghoon shook his big head and turned his back to his dad. "appa, butt kiss," the words were muffled by the pillow on his face, but jeongguk could clearly hear it. the big alpha once again laughed outload with his son's quirkiness and immediately complied by pushing down jeonghoon's pant down enough to kiss the top of his clean baby bums. jeonghoon squealed and giggled loudly when his dad tickled his sides.

jeongguk then picked up his son with one arm, not forgetting to ruffle the tuff of soft brown hair on top of the kid's round head. "let's give your mom morning kiss, prince jeonghoon." at the mention of jeonghoon's beloved mom, the kid trembled in excitement and hid his giggle in the crook of jeongguk's neck as he hugged his dad tightly.

true to jeongguk's guess, he could find his spouse in front of the stove while occasionally dancing a little to the beat of a jazzy song he put up on their stereo.  by the smell of meat and burned butter on bread, taehyung was probably cooking them sandwich. the omega was too deep in what he was doing that he failed to notice the new arrival of jeongguk and jeonghoon behind him.

before jeonghoon could call out his mom, jeongguk put a finger in front of the kid's lips with a mirth dancing in his eyes. the smart little alpha seemed to catch up to his dad's idea, given they both had the same level of mischievousness. and so, very silently, jeongguk moved to stand behind taehyung.

the alpha hinted his son to kiss taehyung's right cheek, while he did the other side. jeongguk then let out an obnoxious sound as he kissed taehyung while jeonghoon barely reached his mom's neck but still did his mission successfully. taehyung flinched in surprise and turned his head in reflex only to collide to jeongguk's awaiting lips.

"eomma!" jeonghoon squealed in happiness, wanting immediately to be in taehyung's arms. the said omega was still flustered, red coloring his cheeks adorably as he stared unamusedly at his alpha. he turned off the stove and ordered jeongguk to do the plating. too much of a softie, jeongguk complied by distributing their bundle of joy into taehyung's hold. the little alpha giggled and squashed his puffy cheeks onto taehyung's.

"good morning, my jeonghoonie~" taehyung smiled softly, kissing jeonghoon's cheeks lovingly a few times. "shall we make your milk, baby?" perched up on taehyung's hips and held by one arm, jeonghoon silently watched the omega made his formula milk, before he was transported onto his baby chair.

taehyung had just finished putting on jeonghoon's bib when jeongguk put down their breakfast plates on the table. soon the family dig into their food. jeongguk wolfed down his sandwich, somehow he always looked mad at the food when he ate deliciously which taehyung found it so cute so the omega stroked jeongguk's hair lovingly and told his husband to eat slowly. taehyung, himself, calmly ate his share while occasionally fed jeonghoon when the kid felt into a daze and picked up his spoon a few seconds late than his pace.

"jeonggukie, minah-ssi said she can't come today because of an emergency at her house," taehyung said. minah was jeonghoon's babysitter; a sweet, lovely middle-aged beta who came on weekdays to take care of jeonghoon when taehyung and jeongguk worked.

jeongguk stopped stuffing his mouth to speak, "oh, really? so what's the plan? should we bring jeonghoon to school? I have like two hours empty on my slots," jeongguk said. he now worked as cram and counselor teacher for 3rd year students as well a substitute teacher sometimes. since it was almost half of the second semester, jeongguk got more shifts to help the students prepare their university entrance exams (especially those who wanted to apply abroad).

"I guess we should," taehyung said, staring at jeonghoon drinking his milk. "I feel bad but jin hyung offered to take care of jeonghoon in the mean time, said he's gonna bring soyoung with him and finish his work at school." soyoung was seokjin and namjoon's daughter who was jeonghoon's two years senior. taehyung's elder brother wrote books about food nutritions, cooking tips, and healthy receipts. whilst he was also the nutritionist on namjoon's school, he often wrote his books in his office room at the school. he had more free time than taehyung and jeongguk who were regular teachers, that was why he could take care of the kids during his work.

"that's settled, then," jeongguk hummed, snickering a little at jeonghoon's messy face. "we should bring them some food this weekend as thanks." he had finished his breakfast so he proceeded to wash the dishes after ushering taehyung to take baths together with an excited jeonghoon.

eventually, the family never forgot their rituals of giving goodbye kiss before going out to work.

---

the jeon's were very much well-known to the whole school body. how could they not? when they were the perfect picture of the most beautiful and powerful couple in the world. they even had a dedicated fan club that gushed over them on daily basis. the students just couldn't help it as they were truly kind, handsome, and good teachers with good qualities enough to make the students idolize them. plus they had very, very cute baby they sometimes brought to school.

the students had been bestowed with a heavenly view of the jeon's family eating lunch together in the school cafeteria along with the headmaster's mate and daughter, the min's, and the jung's couples. a group of beautiful people certainly filled to the students' heart content.

little jeon jeonghoon was a cute and mischievous kid who always got his parent's hands full with his adorableness. the only one who could tone down his acts aside from his parents, was the gentle and quite soyoung who looked more mature than her own age. the students couldn't take their eyes off the little baby when he squealed happily, held a small conversation a toddler's dictionaries could hold, and laughed a melodious sound everyone had loved so much.

the reserved, yet sweet fairy teacher jeon taehyung was also a feast to the eyes. especially when he giggled softly every time he spectated his husband and son's antics, and when he blushed prettily when someone teases him about his family, or when he was so pleased with the tiniest contacts he had with his husband. he may be more private than his husband, but he gave off little details that were hard to notice and expressive faces anyone could never be bored off to.

another intriguing thing, was how different  jeon jeongguk could be when he was with his family as he constantly let out his bunny smiles and laughed a lot. the whole school body knew he was a busy, successful man that worked as a famous engineer that dealt with multiple national and international projects whilst also teaching there. it was not often the alpha could eat lunch together with his family like today, and the students were grateful for having been present to see his different side right now.

the only time they could see mr. jeon, was only during his class hours consisting mr. jeon dedicatedly and seriously teaching the students all there was to it about physics and math for 3rd year students and what materials must be focused on the entrance exams. they knew very well how smart mr. jeon was that they couldn't help getting stupefied when the alpha had unconsciously breached into the depth of knowledges none the students could understand yet. at least they could still enjoy his handsome face excitedly explaining the subjects he loved so much to the students.

physics were hard for some people, and it was understandable because everyone was special and good in different things. jeongguk truly knew this so he took his time to patiently guide his students until they reached the school passing scores in the minimum. he was a brilliant teacher who had his ways with words so even the students who was average in physics could listen to him in wonders and was enthusiastic enough to learn by themselves. he taught like a college lecturer who gave the students space for understanding the subjects on their own but at the same time gave them the core understandings of the subjects very flawlessly. they truly loved him for it.

sometimes when he waited for them to do an exercise, the students would often see jeongguk spacing out before suddenly writing weird-looking mathematical symbols vigorously on his notes or boards. his mind would work faster than his hand that his writing became more like children's scribbles only the alpha teacher could read.

sometimes the spacing out continued after the bell had rung. and when this happened, the students would call out taehyung to snap his husband from his daze and pull him out of the classroom. the omega certainly knew his ways to work on his husband, telling him to note down the most important things in a flash then hauling him out, not forgetting to thank the students for notifying him.

then on their way out on the corridor to the teachers room, the students would stop for a while just to stare on their backs and admired them until those backs disappeared from the sight. if they were lucky, they could see jeongguk sneaking a kiss on taehyung's cheek before avoiding a playful slap from the omega.

and so that was the story about how the jeon's family had made their ways to everyone's hearts and became the golden couple at the school. the school was as peaceful as it could be, and taehyung and jeongguk would be lying if they weren't in their happiest, especially in the presence of their little bundle of joy of a baby alpha, jeonghoon.

To be continued

I previously wrote jeonghoon calling jeongguk dad, but then I remembered song triplets calling their dad appa and it was very cute! >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 14.1K 44
"I'm engaged" "And I'm in love with you" In a world of forbidden desires, Taehyung, an engaged omega, meets Jeongguk, an alpha who challenges everyth...
906K 31.9K 34
Completed 🔞Lots and Lots of smut🔞 💜 Jungkook and Taehyung are mates. However, their packs are enemy packs. Taehyung is pretending to be an alpha a...
5.7K 393 11
[Book 2 of A Chaotic Serendipity] Bangtan Pack and Moon Pack are officially at war with each other. Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, and Park Jimin are n...
76.1K 2.5K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...