Make amends

By unofficalavenger3000

Bucky is making amends, on his journey to a hopefully peaceful life he meets a girl from his past one he forg... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The end

Chapter 7

376 7 0
By unofficalavenger3000

Down below I looked to see Lemar motionless against a pillar as Karli and one of her followers ran out.

I stared down at my abdomen as blood oozed out the large wound most likely made by a standard pocket knife. It felt sticky and wet.

I stumbled down a set of stairs and made an incoherent noise causing Sam to look in my direction. His eyes widened as he yelled my name I collapsed on the floor finally fighting the urge to keep walking as he came running over grabbing Bucky's attention who followed suit.

Sam pressed a hand to my visible wound to try and control the bleeding which made it hurt 10 times worse. "You're losing a lot of blood" Sam stated, "no shit Sherlock" I laughed "it's cause I'm not wearing my suit, no protection" I added like it was meant to be the most obvious thing. I exhaled shakily the pain was not something I missed.

Bucky lifted me up "We got to get to a hospital," he said panicking as my eyes started feeling heavy and Sam continued pressing on my wound as both my arms fell limp.

I heard faint sobs and could just barely make out Walker mourning his friend who I guessed had died. This was not good it made the situation messier and even worse on Karli's behalf. As well as that regardless of how annoying they were I could hardly wish death on them.

I could hear Sam and Bucky talking but I couldn't make out the words. The blood was dripping down and onto the floor, I could hear it surprisingly. I guess it's true when they say you lose a sense another grows stronger. My sight was slightly blurry.

My eyes felt heavier and all I wanted was to close them despite Sam and Bucky's protests. I closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me. I saw a warm welcoming yellow light and I smiled this looked cosy it was nothing compared to how other people described it, usually it was bright and white.

I reached my hand out but frowned as I heard Sam and Bucky's voices again disrupting the atmosphere. It annoyed me, I felt someone shaking me and I wanted to get up and slap them for annoying me but I was unable to do so. I felt my chest tightening, the light disappearing and again darkness consumed me followed by no welcoming light this time.

✪✪✪

Are we about to see jesus 😮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 14.2K 41
Ever wondered how it would be like if you were a character in a Marvel movie/TV show? Ever wondered what it was like to date or be best friends with...
309K 3.7K 106
Some imagines I havr written and have been requested. Requests are Open. I write for: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Jack Kline Gabriel Crowl...
1.7M 52.8K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...