Chapter 19

I walked around for a bit and then eventually found Bucky on the couch with two young boys who were attempting to stick fridge magnets onto his metal arm. "Hi boys," I said startling all three as they all stood up from the couch. 

A few magnets fell off Bucky's arm and a few remained "omg you're-" one of the boys started "in the flesh" I laughed interrupting him. "Now whos AJ and whos Cass?" I asked as I slightly crouched down in front of the boys as Bucky watched. The taller boy introduced himself as Cass and the shorter one introduced himself as AJ.

"I hear someone has a crush" I teased and AJ gasped "he promised he wouldn't tell" AJ groaned and I laughed "buddy you might have some competition," Bucky said crossing his arms and crouching next to me.

I smiled as Bucky played along with me, he was so good with kids from what I've seen now and it made me happy. "She'll like me more," AJ said pouting and realising what Bucky was saying now

"He has a metal arm" Cass pointed out and Bucky nodded flexing his metal arm slightly as a fridge magnet fell off "well I'm smarter," AJ argued and I raised my eyebrows "impressive" I laughed.

"How do you know you're smarter" Bucky asked "because my teacher said I was the smartest in my class" AJ answered "well I'm older" Bucky teased and AJ huffed before this little argument could further progress Sarah called the boys outside for something.

"This isn't over" AJ added running off as Bucky and I laughed. "So," I said "so" he repeated "maybe we should talk," I said and Bucky nodded he took a seat on the couch and patted the spot next to him which I took.

✪✪✪

I loved the therapy scenes 😆