Such a Hufflepuff (George Wea...

By _rachel111_

You were always a very kind girl. You grew up as a muggle but you were a pureblood. This story will start at... More

Back Home
Doodles
Halloween
Chocolate
Spaghetti
Christmas
Presents
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Advice
The breakup
The train
Tri-wizard Tournament
Champions
The first task
Egg
Jealous?
✨Therapy✨
The Yule Ball
Almost fight
Detention
Problems
Easy option
Party🕺
K-i-s-s-i-n-g
Holding hands
Midnight visitor
Goodbye
Back home (again)
Detention, but make it ✨worse than before✨
Helicopter boyfriend
Caught redhanded
Almost Christmas
Sleeping bag
Nightmares
CHRISTMAS :)))))
The love triangle +1
The quill
Pogo stick
The grand exit
Crumpled letters
The shop
The grand opening
The battle
Missed you

Epilougue

4.1K 114 206
By _rachel111_

3rd person POV

Years later, George finally got up the courage to ask Y/n to marry him.

She obviously said yes.

And after quite a lot of convincing, George gave in and let her serve spaghetti. But, it was on one condition. Instead of a cake, they just had chocolate bars. Though Y/n did have a small cake off to the side, since Charlotte "wasn't going to a wedding where there was no freakin cake".

And yes, Fred was the flower girl. Which caused his girlfriend Charlotte (Also Y/n's maid of honour) to roll her eyes as he skipped down the aisle happily. He wore the dress he had picked out whilst going dress shopping with Y/n and Charlotte. He liked it because he felt like a princess and was quite disappointed when Charlotte didn't let him wear a tiara.

Y/n and George had also moved in together.

It wasn't an easy task.

"No! Please! I can't live alone! Please brother! Please don't leave!" Fred pleaded, clutching onto George's leg as he tried packing.

"Fred, Y/n and I are married now" he reasoned.

"So?! We could get another room for her and be one big happy family!"

"You can ask her but-"

"OK! Y/N?! Y/N!? Y/N ARE YOU HERE?!" Fred shouted, standing up and letting go of George's legs.

"Yeah? What's up?" Y/n asked walking up the stairs.

"Do you wanna move here instead!?" Fred says excitedly.

"Hmm? What are you on about?" She chuckles.

"Move here! You and George live here, with me! Please y/n, I can't live alone!"

"Wait, you're serious? Fred, what's going to happen if you ever want to live with Charlotte. Aka, your girlfriend."

"She can move in here too! It's our shop Georgie! This way you don't have to apparate to work everyday!"

"Fred, y/n and I are a family now...we need our privacy" George says cautiously.

"I'll give you privacy" Fred mutters sadly.

"Hey Fred, you and George will be working together everyday and we can also have dinner all together once or twice a week. And you can even have sleepovers sometimes, we'll make you your own special Freddie room" Y/n smiled at him.

"Really?"

"Of course"

"....ok" Fred finally answers.

So now there they were, at their own house, sitting in the only room yet to be decorated.

Y/n was lying on her back with her feet against the wall, utterly exhausted. George doing the same next to her.

"I think it looks pretty nice in here, let's just leave it like this" Y/n sighs.

"We could, and just decorate it later for like a nursery or something" George shrugs

Y/n turns to face him and he quickly says, "t-that was just an example. If you don't want kids, I understand"

"No, I do......someday...." she replies.

"Oh, ok" George nods.

"If we were to have kids, what would we name them?" Y/n ponders.

"Hmm, I don't know..."

"For a girl, I was thinking, Margaret Jessica Weasley...Maggie for short...But I don't know, maybe that's strange"

"No, I love it. When she's in trouble we can yell 'MAR-GA-RET!'" George says.

"What about a boy?" Y/n smiles.

"Well, we have to somehow name him after Fred. If we don't he'll probably burn our house down"

"It WaS oNe TiMe!" Y/n mocks Fred's voice. The couple bursts out laughing.

"Hmm....Freddie? Freddo?-"

"Wait- that sounds like a kind of cereal. Fred-o's, now with marshmallows" y/n uses a over enthusiastic voice.

"It does!" George laughs.

"What about a middle name?" Y/n asks.

George thinks for a moment and then answers, "Cedric"

Y/n looks at him surprised.

"He should be remembered" George shrugs.

Y/n smiles to herself and looks back up at the ceiling.

"As long as you don't get too jealous of our child"

"Come on! I was a child myself back then!" George argues.

"Mhmm......wait! First name, Fredrick"

"FREDRICK CEDRIC WEASLEY!" George laughs.

"HE'S SO GOING TO GET BULLIED!" Y/n wheezes.

"Well then they'll have me to deal with" George smirks.

"No. No. He's gonna turn into that Malfoy kid. 'My FaThEr WiLl HeAr AbOuT tHiS'"
Y/n says.

"Ok, I'll teach him the wonderful ways of mischief so he can get back at the bullies"

"I have a feeling you and uncle Freddie aren't going to be the best role models" y/n grins.

"Probably not...but you will"

"Why thank you" Y/n smirks.

They both stare back up at the ceiling happily.

"Who would've thought, huh?"

"What?"

"Who would've ever thought that the nervous 15 year old boy that once drooled over a beautiful Hufflepuff girl would end up marrying her?" He smiles at Y/n.

"Defiantly not me" she smiles back.

"Well what's that supposed to mean?"

"I thought you'd never get up the courage to ask me out, let alone propose" Y/n explains.

George just smiled but remembered the night before he proposed.

"Georgie, you have to do it. You can't back out now" Fred told a hysterical George.

"I can't! What if she turns me down? I'll just- be her boyfriend forever. She won't mind that, right?"

"I think she will. You just need to calm down. This is a repetitive process with you, just go to sleep. You'll feel better in the morning" Fred gave him a pat on the back.

George had terrible nightmares that night and barely got any sleep at all.

That's probably what contributed to the not-so-romantic proposal the next day.

"You look tired Georgie" y/n said and brushed a piece of hair out of his face.

"Yeah, was up almost all night, worrying about proposing to you" he sleepily said.

"Huh- what?" Y/n looked at him in shock.

"Oh shit." He banged his head on the counter "here" he rolled his eyes at himself and handed y/n the ring box.

"What? Are you seriously proposing?"

"I guess" he shrugged "this is not how I wanted it to go by the way"

"Couldn't tell" she grinned.

"So is that a yes?" He asked nervously.

"Well, I would be stupid to say no, wouldn't I? Now you should go and get some sleep, you look like a zombie"

"Ok, night Y/n" he sleepily smiled and climbed up the stairs to his room.

It was about three hours later when he woke up and came down to find Y/n humming to herself and smiling.

Then he noticed a peculiar detail about her that hadn't been there before, a wedding ring. He had completely forgotten about proposing before his nap.

"What's that?" He asked in a rather accusatory tone.

"The engagement ring yo-"

"What? You got engaged to someone else?! How long has this been going on? I- you're leaving me? For who?! Do I know this guy? I swear I'll go and beat his a-"

"George! You proposed!" Y/n laughed.

"I- I what?"

"Do you not remember?"

"I kinda- wait....oh no. No no no no no no! Did I seriously propose to you the way I'm thinking I did?" He mentally cursed.

"By accidentally saying it and then shoving me the ring box? Yes, yes you did" y/n replied.

"I suck! Can I try again? I'll do better next time, just- just meet me here at seven."

"Ok."

"Whatcha thinking about?" Y/n asks looking over at George.

"Just how awful my proposal was. That was bloody embarrassing" he shook his head.

"Not as embarrassing as climbing into bed next to a girl you've never spoken to in you're life" Y/n smirked.

"Why do we keep circling back to topics that embarrass me?" George pouts.

"It's just so easy"

"I can think of embarrassing things you've done too"

"Like what?" Y/n challenges.

George thinks for a moment and then grins with realization.

"When you openly admitted your feelings for me without knowing."

"WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT!" She shouts.

"MmMm It SmElLs LiKe CaMpFiRe SmOkE, cEdAr TrEeS aNd CiNnAmOn, KiNdA lIkE yOu GeOrGe"

"SHUT UP!" She shouts but a small grin forms on her lips.

"HYPOCRITE!" He shouts back, but at this point, they were both laughing like crazy.

"remember when you were to scared to say you loved me so you said 'oH yEaH I lOvE pRaNkS, dEfiNaTlY hA hA pRanKs ArE tHE bEst'"

"That is NOT what I said!"

"Pretty sure it is"

"I was a scared teenager back then, now I'm not"

"Yes, you're a toddler" Y/n said.

"No I meant I wasn't scared to say I love you, you idiot. Because I do. I love you Y/n Weasley"

"Oh, so you heard about me eloping with Charlie?"

George glares at her. She just smiles, places a kiss on his lips and says, "I love you too, George Weasley"

Ok Uhm....that's the end ig.

wow.

What I am supposed to do now?

I started this story when I first downloaded Wattpad. At the time I was sleeping in my basement bc my room was being painted and yeah. So I would stay up really late (like sometimes till four AM) writing this story (or reading other stories) and then I lost my motivation for awhile but suddenly gained it all back whilst being bored on a road trip. So I began updating again and now I'm finished. Like wtf?

Ehhh whatever I'll start a new story huehuehuehhueheueheue

I'm thinking either one about Harry, Cedric or one of the twins... OR MAYBE I COULD DO ONE-SHOTS. bro I'm so indecisive it's scary. But like what would you guys want to read if I were to write another one?

Also could you tell me what you liked and disliked about this story so that I can improve for the future? :)

BUT TY ALL SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH ALL OF YOU WHO CONTINUED TO READ MY STORY MEAN TO ME! ILY ALL AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

Bye then, ig 😕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.7K 18
[I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN AND IT WAS MY FIRST PROPER FANFIC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Everybody who will read this knows the story of Harry Pott...
9K 321 14
The first year of an adventure that helps you discover who you really are -- A witch Getting the letter of acceptance at Hogwarts school discovering...
12.5K 778 72
Y/N is a gifted Hufflepuff witch, the best in her year. She was a hatstall . She is a muggleborn. Cedric and her are chilhood bestfriends and are ins...
1.9K 84 24
This is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. A little background info: you are a fourth year at Hogwarts and a Gryffindor, you zone out a l...