Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleedin...

By magicallovely

That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But... More

- T R A I L E R -
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
1 ~ Getting Married To Sultan Rafiq
2 ~ Wedding night
3 ~ Travelling to his Empire
4 ~ Meeting Zeenat Begum
5 ~ A morning bath together
6 ~ The Nikaah Ceremony
7 ~ Begum begging to Sultan
8 ~ The Love Bites
9 ~ The King is nothing without the Queen
10 ~ The truth and the lies
11 ~ They both need each other
12 ~ The Letters
13 ~ The Taste of Begum's Blood
14 ~ Eight kisses and slaps
15 ~ Who loves whom?
16 ~ Sultan is attracted to Begum
17 ~ Sultan wants to do it himself
18 ~ Sultan takes care of his Begum
19 ~ Begum doesn't want to see Sultan
20 ~ Who is Haider?
21 ~ Sultan is still a virgin?
22 ~ Begum and Sultan longing for each other
23 ~ Being in control is out of control now
24 ~ Sultan is in love
25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"
26 ~ Sultan mad at Begum
27 ~ Begum loves Ibrahim?
28 ~ Setting her nerves on fire
29 ~ Irritating my Begum
30 ~ Sultan is madly in love
Author's Note :- A million dollar advice for budding writers.
32 ~ Sultan craving for her
33 ~ A huge mistake
34 ~ Begum lied to Sultan
35 ~ "You will answer what I ask"
36 ~ The Punishment
37 ~ The love is in the air
38 ~ Sultan gone mad
39 ~ The truth is revealed
40 ~ "Beg me"
41 ~ The cursed reality
42 ~ Newfound understanding
43 ~ Sultan leaving Sultanate
44 ~ Begum is Excited
45 ~ A Night together
46 ~ Late Night Conversation
47 ~ The kiss of commitment
48 ~ Begum is ready
49 ~ The Love Making in Cottage
50 ~ The bond of love
51 ~ Sultan is dead?
52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman
53 ~ The separation after love
54 ~ Begum Leaves Sultanate
55 ~ Sultan angry with Begum
56 ~ "You have to earn it back"
57 ~ Sixteen days of Punishments
58 ~ The Laughing Rose
59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did
60 ~ Back to Sultanate
61 ~ Epilogue
Last Talks
Rudra Nandani
Bonus Sequel Chapter 1 ~ Love Making After Babies
Bonus Sequel Chapter 2 ~ A Night without Children
Exclusive Chapter 3 ~ Twenty Years Fast Forward

31 ~ The confession

82.7K 6.1K 1.3K
By magicallovely

Triggering scene ahead!!!

Do not read if you are not comfortable!

Gulaab POV

"Sultan!"

I called him in a slow and calm voice.

I lowered my gaze to the floor as it was slightly difficult to see in that darkness. Carefully, I took a few steps inside to see him.

What happened to him, Suddenly?

I thought looking at that dark and silent chamber.

I took a few more steps further inside and looked at him.

"Sultan, What are you doing?" I asked slowly looking in his direction.

I could hear the slight noise of him gulping and putting down the metal glass back on the table with a loud thud.

For a moment, I shivered and scared.

Was he drinking?

He didn't seem like listening to me and I walked closer to his couch only to have a closer look at him.

I stood beside his couch and tried to look at him closely.

His face looked tired and then my sight fell on his dark and sad eyes slightly tearful.

"Sultan!" I called him again, Slowly.

He diverted his dark gaze from the glass to me.

He licked his lips slightly and then chuckled.

"Got free from him?"

He said and I didn't get what he asked.

I thinned my eyebrows and asked.

"What?"

He ignored me and got busy with his drinks again. His face turned red and I diverted my gaze towards the table. There were five jars kept there and I didn't think twice before checking them.

I touched all of them and they were empty. A slight feeling of anger rushed to my nerves.

What the hell was he doing to himself? What happened suddenly?

"You have drunk a lot,"

I tried to say.

But, he ignored me and gulped the liquid in one go.

"Sultan, I am saying something. You should stop drinking right now." I said again.

He lifted his face to look at me and asked in an irritated and slow voice.

"Who the hell are you ordering me?"

I thinned my eyebrows and got shut for a moment.

I had to calm down. He was not his good sense and better I should make him understand that it was not good for his health.

"Um, Sultan, I am just telling do not to drink too much. It is harmful" I tried to say looking at his face.

He suddenly stood up in anger and I took a few steps back. His half-naked body stood tall against me as he cupped my cheeks in anger.

I quickly held his wrist trying to protest a little. But, it was hard.

"I said, don't tell me what to do and what not. Do not do this acting of yours." He muttered against me and I tried to push him away with all my force.

He lost his balance and fell on the couch.

"Are you out of your mind?" I yelled at him.

But, Suddenly I realized that I have done a huge mistake. His eyes shot red with anger and he got up to walk towards me in a swift motion.

He holds both of wrist and forced me over the bed with a loud thud and climbed over me very next moment.

I arched my body as he tightly pushed my wrist in the cottony mattress and I realized that a few of my bangles broke.

I cried in slight pain as the glass of bangles pierced my skin.

"How dare you?" He screamed looking at me. His eyes filled with rage and anger that I never saw before.

I felt as if I never saw this side of the Sultan.

"Sultan, Aapne bohot pee rakhi hai. Hamara haath chodiye!"

"Sultan, you have drunk a lot. Leave my hand!" I asked him with a tough voice to create an impact.

"Humne pee rakhi hai, lekin esa lagta hai nasha aapka ho rakha hai"

"I have drunk a lot, but it seems like you are getting affected by it." He said bringing his face closer to me.

His face was sweating slightly and his hair all messed up.

"What do you mean?"

"Agar aap Ibrahim ko pasand karti hai to hamare saamne dikhawa kyu. Kyu aayi aap yaha?"

"If you like Ibrahim then why you act in front of me? why did you come here?" He asked in a rough voice and yelled at me.

"What the hell are you talking about? How Ibrahim is related to it?" I asked with the same voice and irritation.

What the hell happened to him? Why was he saying such weird things now? I thought things were getting sorted out between us but such behaviour of him was unbearable.

"Aapko pasand nahi hamara chuna, kareeb aana or unke saath poora poora din vo bhi akele?"

"You don't like my touch, me being close to you and spending whole days with him?"

He said leaving one of my hands and raking it over my neck and reaching my chest.

I jerked his hand away in a quick motion and ordered.

"Sultan, Stay in your limits"

"Limits?" He screamed and turned me over in a quick motion. He flipped me in a moment as if I was just a leaf.

"Shauhar hai hum aapke, hamara hak hai uspe"

"I am your husband, I have right on those"

He said and the next moment, I felt him pulling the strings of my blouse in anger.

He flipped me once again on my back and he started pulling the shoulder of my blouse down.

I tried to protest but he was sitting over me making me impossible to move.

"Sultan,"

I tried to stop him but the harm was done already.

I shivered suddenly when I found his mouth over my bosom the very next moment.

My mouth hung open when I felt his warm and wet tongue over my left bud and I slowed down my protest.

The cloth of my blouse stuck just lower my bud and I tried to cover them.

But, he placed his hand cupping my neck dangerously and I lied frozen.

I felt as if my stomach twisted when his warm tongue licked me and erected the skin. My heartbeats raced and I felt weak in my knees. His hand caging my neck was enough to make me shiver.

Suddenly, I felt slight harshness in his sucking as his teeth hit me and my mouth hung open and eyes closed.

OHH MYY GODDD!!!

"All mine, every inch of you"

He muttered and I realized what was happening. I tried to stop him. He was not in the very good sense of him and I didn't want it to happen like this.

My body was shivering with the very unknown sensations running over my skin and I held his face with my hands to stop him.

"Sultan!" I called when I felt his other hand cupping my bosom and pressing it a little hard.

"Tell me, you like me?" He muttered gawking at my chest and I arched my body.

Where the hell is hand going?

My heartbeat started racing as if it would come out of my skin when I felt his hand moving closer to my waist and heading towards the south.

"Tell me, I am your husband," He said and moved to the other bud and I felt his hand slipping into my skirt and I felt his long and rough fingers closer to my womanhood.

I breathed and closed my eyes wishing him to stop as I called him once more.

"Sultan, Please!"

Suddenly, he moved his face closer to me and I felt his hot breaths against my cheeks and opened my eyes.

My sight was looking at the round roof when he muttered slowly.

"Call me Rafiq, tell me, you only like me."

My heartbeat raced and I didn't think twice before saying.

"Sultan, I like you. I only like you"

I arched my head back as I realized his finger touching my core and I pressed my lips together to suppress the heavy breathing.

"Call me Rafiq," He asked and I blinked nervously.

I couldn't take his name. He was elder than me and moreover my husband. Being the wife it was prohibited to take my husband's name.

But, His fingers brushed my core unknowingly and I moved my hand to hold his wrist tightly.

"Sultan Ra...Ahhh, Rafiq!"

I said slowly begging him to stop but he didn't seem like stopping anyways.

He kissed my cheeks hungrily and I felt his fingers getting closer to the core I said quickly.

"Sultan, I am menstruating today"

I closed my eyes wishing him to stop and calm down but to my surprise he said.

"I don't care,"

My lie didn't seem to work as he went closer to my core forcing his finger slightly inside.

My mouth hung open and I blinked nervously.

But, suddenly he brought his hand from my core to my neck muttering the next moment.

"Can't you take out this heavy jewellery at night?"

He said in a hoarse and rough voice and started untieing the necklace.

I looked at his irritated face as he was unable to do it.

Suddenly, he sat beside me and pulled me in a jerk to sit up.

My hair messed up by the time and he turned me and I looked at the pillows not understanding his action.

He was sitting behind me and I felt him collecting my hair in his hand and pulled them up.

"Hold it," He ordered and I moved my hand behind and held my hair up.

I felt his hand untieing my necklace and I tried to calm my breathing.

But, it seems like he was unable to untie it due to the drinking effect.

"Take it out," He said giving up on it and I turned to look at him.

I did what he said and handed over my necklace in his hand.

He took it silently and threw it away to look into my eyes.

He came closer to my face and said with a sadistic tone.

"Hume laga kam se kam aap to hume pasand karti hai, Aap to humse mohobbat karti hai. Lekin aap ko to hamari parwah hi nahi hai... yaha kisi ko nahi hai. Sabko bass apni parwah hai. Or aap bhi poora poora din hume chodke us Ibrahim ke saath-"

"I thought at least you like me, At least you love me. But you don't even care for me... nobody cares for me here actually. Everyone thinks of themselves only. And you also spending the whole day with Ibrahim leaving me alone-"

He stopped in between in saying and forced me back on the bed hovering over me in anger.

"Stop it," I screamed.

I didn't know what was he up to today.

"No, you are mine. Only mine. My BEGUM..." he said and started raking his hand over my waist and my eyes came out of the socket realizing what was he trying.

I tried to sit up but he kept his heavy hand on my chest to keep me there. My heart was just came out of skin. I scared.

His hand reached the string of my Lehnga and before he could pull it my hand reached his cheek with a loud slap.

His face jerked and he lost his balance falling over my chest.

The sound of slap filled my nerves with fear and I could feel the complete silence in the chamber for a moment.

Suddenly, he laughed.

"Hum jaante the... Dikhawa hai ye sab. Aapke dil me koi or hai. Aap bas yaha humse badla lene aayi hai"

"I knew it... this all is just a show-off. You have someone else in your heart. You only came here to take revenge from me."

He laughed and I didn't know from where it was coming from all of sudden.

"Hamare dil me koi or hai?"

"I have someone else in my heart?"

I asked cupping his face and making him looking into my eyes with a slow and calm voice.

His face looking angry and hurt. His eyes turned bloodshot red and his hair all messed up.

"Aapne hume apne pass aane se roka tha. Aapke dil me hamare liye jagah nahi. Aap nahi chahte ki hum aapke pass aaye or agar hum apna samay kisi or ke saath kaat bhi le to isme galat kya hai Sultan"

"You told me not to come close to me. You don't have anything in you for me. You didn't want me to come close to you and if I spent my time with someone else then what's wrong in this?"

He looked into my eyes and said.

"Hume nahi pasand. Aap kisi ko dekhe, kisi ke bhi saath ese hase. Hum aapko khona nahi chahte... Hum nahi chahte aapko humse koi cheen le."

"I don't like it. You look at someone else, laugh with someone else. I don't want to lose you... I don't want you to be away from me."

He said with a rough and harsh tone.

His face serious and hurt that I could clearly see even in that dark chamber. The slight yellow light was falling on his face when he said again.

"Tell me, you won't leave me ever and you are my Begum,"

I felt my heartbeat slowing down but I could really say that?

Did I feel the same?

Although, I didn't think of going anywhere leaving him but was he meaning it whatever he was saying. Did he really mean it?

"You can't say it, right?

He said and jerked my hands down and moved away from me and stood up from the bed.

"You are just a liar and I bet because of this behavior of yours. Your parents agreed to our wedding so quickly,"

He said while walking away towards the table and I couldn't believe my ears.

How could he say that? It hurt me.

My gaze followed him as he took out another jar of drink and started gulping it. The liquid flew all over his chest and I quickly stood up from bed adjusting my clothes a little.

I twisted my hair backward and walked towards him quickly.

I pushed my hand to snatch the jar from his hand and thew it away.

The metallic jar created a shivering sound and I looked at him.

"Enough is enough"

Another update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book with your friends.

What do you think will Sultan do now?

Want to read a love story in hindi. A really relatable one by TheMidnightMystery

AANHEIN

https://www.wattpad.com/story/267670967?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=magicallovely&wp_originator=CA9Bc0BOHXHWhdhwr6t30ulFlePCsfnpiNYUYnZznr2uwTbVXAHsH4dRAk5g8j6tKFcYKePs7ITgN48XG%2F7pTQodhfSTnjv3OxMRnGCzGnXmolXGIqoBfmM9w0VzpGLE

Do give it a try.

Love you all ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 2.6K 32
11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 years older than her who...
896K 35.4K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
213K 13.7K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...