Bonds

By gloomyblueberry

There were complaints about a baby crying in Aizawas patrol route so, naturally he went to sort it out. what... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Quirk details+other stuff (Necessary)
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
just tododeku stuff+others
Filler 1
sorryyy
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
The one where it ends
I'll miss you

Part 40

1.6K 54 25
By gloomyblueberry

"I'm sorry I wasn't there"

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Shoto pov*

I went home after Izu fell asleep because I was suspended for 3 days, Izuku was gonna go back to her house because she they gave her a break. When I got home, Endewhore was standing in the hallway with a stern look on his face. I rolled my eyes, "what do you want?", I said. I expected a slap to the face but instead he said, "why did I get a call from your school saying you beat up a student?"

"That student sexually harassed my girlfriend and worsened her injuries. I wasn't gonna just let him be. If I did he would probably try to pull it again", I said plainly. He sighed, walked away and said, "fine.."

What the fuck

Did he just- what?!

I was so confused, why didn't he get mad? My curiosity got the best of me and I went to the livingroom where he was eating some pudding.

"Listen I hate you and everything but I wanted to ask you something", I said, he didn't get mad! What the hell is going on?!

"What is it?", I sat in front of him, "not that I care about what you think but are you fine with my relationship with Izuku? You've been weird since you met her", I tensed as he opened his mouth to say something.

"That girl.... I bumped into her one day, she blatantly told me everything I was doing wrong. She told me about how I'm an atrocious person who doesn't deserve to have such good children. She went on to explain how I should try and fix my 'terrible personality' and how to mend things with my family", I was so surprised.

"She said I should start with you since I've hurt you the most, then Natsu, then Fuyumi and then eventually your mother....." he sighed and he smiled lightly.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING????

"The thing is, she didn't just leave after insulting me. She got a hold of my number and sent me a long message on how to be better. I tried to block her but she knows how to hack. She sends me lists of your likes and dislikes, she sent me a really simple recipe for soba, which I found out is your favorite"

"She sent me some pictures of you saying, 'I know you don't have any pictures of him' I looked at all the pictures and saw how happy you were when you're around her and how your face just sinks when you're around me.", he had a really sad expression on her face.

"I've been such a terrible person. I've done such unforgivable deeds and I know you won't forgive me, the others won't either, but I want to be better, I want to change and your girlfriend is kind enough to help me. She's a great person who'll improve your life by leaps and bounds. So to answer your question, yes, I'm fine with your relationship with Aizawa", he stood up and walked away.

I didn't move for an hour, I sat there thinking about what just happened. I came to one conclusion.

What the actual fuck

I ran out of the house without even putting on my shoes. I sprinted to her house and rang the bell. Mic sensei opened the door and I ran up the stairs to her room. I opened the door and saw her playing with latte. I slammed the door shut and hugged her, well I basically pounced on her (pun intended)

She giggled, "hi Shoto", I lifted her up and sat on her bed. I hugged her again.

"Thank you"

"For what?", she asked as she put her hand on my cheek, gently. "My dad told me about how you've been helping him get better, he's actually trying and it's actually working", she smiled and kissed me. I pulled her onto my lap, "you're the best thing that ever happened to me", I pulled her close and hugged her.

"I'm sorry about today",she said, "why", she had a sad expression on her face, "well I couldn't get out of trouble even though I told you I could take care of myself and h-he kissed me a-and I-I" I smiled softly and put my forehead on hers, I kissed her soft lips with love. "Its alright"

(My friend helped me with this part)

Our noses brushed against each others, warm air between us. This felt different.

I opened my eyes and saw her face. Her cheeks were slightly pink and her eyes held anticipation. This sensation felt different it wasn't our normal kiss.

She looked into my eyes and nodded. I understood what she meant. I bit down on her lip and she hesitated for a moment but opened her mouth. I slid my tongue in and we started making out. We broke the kiss for air and I slowly made my way to her neck . I placed soft kisses on her as I made my way to her shoulder, she let out a soft groan. I looked at her with pleading eyes she acknowledged then I started sucking her soft skin searching her soft spot  she let out a soft , quiet moan. "Found it" I began abusing her soft spot till she sank into me. I was very careful with her careful, because I didn't want to hurt her stomach then I found my way to her collar bone, I bit it and she moaned loudly, she immediately covered her mouth with her hand and pushed me off. I laughed at her. She was blushing like crazy. "Stop laughing you asshole!!", she whisper yelled

That just made me laugh more. She puffed her cheeks in disapproval and I just smiled. She flicked my forehead and went to change out of her clothes.

I heard a gasp. She rushed out of her bathroom with a red face, "how do you expect me to cover this up!!??" She pointed at all the hickeys on her neck. I laughed I went to her cupboard and threw a turtle neck at her.

"You want me to wear this when its 29 degrees outside. Do you want me to die?" I threw a crop top and a stole at her.

(A stole is like a really thin scarf)

She took the clothes and went to the washroom to change.

Izuku pov

I looked like a tomato I was blushing a LOT. I opened the cupboard in the bathroom to see if there's anything else I can use because the stole won't cover much. "Yes! Oh thank god " I said. I found this really good coverage foundation that was exactly my skin color Mina gave me in case I wanted to cover a pimple or scar. I didn't have a lot of experience with makeup so I tried to 'blend' the foundation I had no idea how to do that but I managed. I changed quickly and put the foundation bottle back and put the stole on just in case.

*Shoto pov*

She came out wearing shorts and the crop top I gave her. She looked hot. She grabbed my hand and we went down to the kitchen.

Izu made some coffee and we sat at the coffee table with the Mic and Aizawa sensei. "Why are you wearing a scarf", Izuku panicked for a second but then said, "first it's a stole and second because its cute" he didn't look very convinced but he went with it.

We played some monopoly and some charades, the evening went by quickly. It was pretty late so I decided to call Endewhore- Endeavor, and ask him whether I could sleep over.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Yes?", I took a deep breath, "I was wondering if I could sleep over at Izuku's", I heard a huff and the  he said, "fine.............stay safe", and then he cut the call immediately. I stood shocked for a while and then I smiled.

I went back to the living room and told them I could stay over. They nodded and we played a few more games.

Aizawa sensie got up and made eye contact with me, then he moved his head in a direction that probably meant I'm supposed to follow him. "Hey Izu, I'll be back just give me a minute", she smiled and nodded.

I followed Aizawa sensei to the door and then outside. He stood there with his arms crossed. I was super nervous, what did he want to talk about?

"Umm, what did you need Aizawa sensei?", he looked at the ground and said, "thank you"

"You don't need to thank me sir. Pardon my language but Hh was a dick and he deserved it", I said. He smiled and put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm glad Izuku's first love is such a great guy." Then he walked away and I'd be lying if I said I didn't do a tiny celebratory dance because I did.

I walked back into the house, beaming with pride. I went and sat next to my beautiful girlfriend and her parents and we talked for a bit until the pizza came.

We got the food and sat at the table, Mic Sensei took all the tiny table thingies and put them in a box with other tiny pizza thingies. I looked at it quizzically and bot Izukh and Aizawa sensei huffed, "he likes collecting them", Aizawa sensei said, "he's gonna make a restaurant for mice, the chairs he orders should come next week", she said with amusement.

*3rd pov*

They all laughed while Mic said, "don't mock me", they ate and laughed with the occasional video or photo of baby Izuku. Shoto slid a note to Aizawa that said "send all the pictures to me" with his number on it. Aizawa laughed and nodded. Izuku looked at them skeptically but didn't say anything.

They finished eating and called it a day after face timing Hitoshi. They all went to bed, Shoto was supposed to sleep in Hitoshi's room but snuck into Izuku's. Aizawa, being an underground hero, obviously heard his footsteps and Izuku's door opening but just smiled to himself and layed down next to his husband. He trusted the kid.

In Izuku's room Shoto spooned his girlfriend, making sure he didn't hurt her. Izuku smiled and whispered a quiet "good night", Shoto said the same after planting a kiss on her cheek.

They all ended the day, satisfied with how it ended. Smiling, they fell asleep.

But that was going to change soon.

Yes its cringey, boring and predictable. I still hope you liked this chapter.

My friend helped me out with this one so don't give me credit for the nice part.

🌈Happy pride month 🌈

I'm an ace 🖤(insert grey heart cus theh didn't have any)🤍💜

1821 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 831 69
Depressed Izuku AU. BakuDeku Story, if you don't like this ship, don't read this. He is abused by his father and neglected by his late mother. There...
230K 6.7K 23
A story about Izuku's problems with his mother's death and his abusive father. Deku slowly opens up after hiding his emotion from his classmates and...
110K 2.1K 23
*Y/N STORY*You were just a baby when you were taken by the LOV. You were only seven when everyone knew you as Heaven's Devil, a killer, who had more...
2.2M 101K 159
Aizawa watched Izuku drink his black coffee, gazing absently out the window. The underground hero couldn't help but smirk, he looked forward to the e...