Kidnapped By Slipknot

Von BishWhutever

Erin goes to knotfest to see her favorite band. Little did she know that they'd capture her... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 The End
A/N

Chapter 28

1.8K 66 6
Von BishWhutever

(Craig's POV)

We all sit there, not saying a word. Damn. This the most silent these guys have ever been. I look at Corey who is dead asleep with Erin. Those two are cute. I guess it's kinda official that they are dating. Jim stands up.
"Um, I'm going to bed. This is way too awkward." he says. Mick, Shawn, Sid, And Chris follow him. I look around to just see me, Corey, Caitlyn, Paul, and Joey. I notice that it's only me and Caitlyn awake. She gives me an awkward smile.
"Um, I guess we should go to bed too.." she says. I nod. I get off the couch and walk to my bunk. I climb up and close my eyes.

(Erin's POV)

I wake up laying on Corey. He looks down and smiles at me. I smile back.
I get up and wince and the pain that shoots through my back.
"Hey are you alright?!?" Corey asks.

"Yeah, I guess laying down on someone fucks my back up."

"Here I can sit on the other couch-"

"I'm fine." I say cutting him off. He gives me a concerned look then puts his arm around me. I see Joey and Paul passed out on the floor together.
"Awwwww, is it bad that I ship them?" I ask.

"No, I do too."

"Gimme your phone!" I demand. He grabs his phone out and hands it to me. I take a few pictures of them and hand the phone back.
"Send them to me please!" I say. Corey nods and checks some emails and shit.
"Morning motherfuckers." I look to see Mick. His hair is always perfect, it never has seen a bad day.
"Hey wanna wake these guys up?" Mick asks.

"Sure." me and Corey say.
Mick tosses us an air horn.
"Come on let's scare the shit out of them."

"Scare who?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4K 179 29
Toph Beifong, now going by Lian Loa, is the Chief of Police in the snow city of Kya. She is hired to crack the case of a missing gemstone, alongside...
14.1K 255 8
Short stories of a very underrated show. Please enjoy and feel free to request! You will find while reading: Jliare, Jim!Whump, Trollhunters, DANGER...
23.4K 1.4K 20
The Doctor is summoned by an old friend who claims to need his help. Things are not as they seem in the monastery and the monks fear for their very...
166K 15.4K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...