Apple Pies & Stethoscopes

By NativeScorpio

Sean and Sang met when they were 15 in Tokyo, when Sean had to leave her behind to return to his team back in... More

I Shall Call Her Pookie
My World Will Have To Wait
The Academy Hospital
Mr. Spock T-Shirts and Star Wars Underwear
Iron Man and twizler straws
Breakfast is Served
Breakfast is Served Pt. 2
A Bird to Dress
Music, Masks & Mysteries
Family Meeting
Miss Heartbreaker
Lost and Found
The Water Zoo
Late Night Call
Who is Dr. Who?
Little Birdie
Waiting on Her
Dude Nurses
Lunch with Sang
The Park with Sang
S & S 4ever
A Day and a Slumber

Penny for Your Thoughts

3K 234 28
By NativeScorpio

LUKE

The other day was a blast. It's all I could think about. I even dreamed about it. Well...only me and Sang were spending the day together alone. She looked breathtaking in all the dresses she put on, and each one gave me a different fantasy.

Why was I thinking of her and not Summer? I had a girlfriend I've been with for like...6 months now. But I guess lately we haven't been clicking. I think she knows it too. I hurts when ever I see her now, she's always on her phone smiling.

My gut tells me it's another guy, or maybe even a couple of them. She could catch any guys attention if she wanted. She definitely caught mine. I tried to think over the last couple weeks on what made our relationship shift, but I came up with nothing.

I wanted to sneak on after her when she said she needed to go places, but she was like me. That's why we clicked, and if she found out I was following her, well....that might be the end of it.

The ball was starting soon, all the girls went off to the salon and back to a hotel room to get ready together. I didn't understand why they couldn't come here to Mr. B's place, it was large enough.

I was in the kitchen making my self a snack, regretting to ignore Gabriel's text when he said he was going to help the Toma Team out. He was going to barbie Sang out. I missed his stupid text because North forced me to shower and start getting ready for tonight.

I spent a little too much time, wanting to look good. But also because I kept replaying the other day. I wanted a dance with Sang, and I wanted to look good for her for some reason, she was a new friend.

I took a bite of my Nutella on toast. Thank God for whoever came up with the chocolatey goodness. I swear!! North all about cursed the person and wanted to blow up their company. He even thought it was a good idea to get Raven drunk to help him.

"You better put that away, North will be down soon." Sean said sneaking up on me. I rarely get caught off guard, but Sang on my mind...getting caught and yelled at by my baby bro is so worth it.

I quickly put it away and stashed my chocolately love inside the empty disinfectant wipes container that was below the sink, with the other cleaning stuff. Way in the back.

"Everyone ready yet?" I asked leaving my mess for Mr.B to clean up. Hehe. He likes doing that stuff, cleaning, planting, making sure everything is in its place. What a perfectionist!

"I think so, both the limo's are outside. We'll pick up the girls and head out. You'll probably see less of me tonight. Dr. Roberts wants me to try and get as much funding for the hospitals pediatric wing." He sighed. "You think you can do me a favor?"

I mentally cringed at his question, I already feel like I'm not going to want to do it. But he's my friend, my brother. I nodded my head and shrugged. Hoping he wouldn't pick up in my lack of interest. "Sure man, what did you need?"

"Can you dance with Sarah a couple times? I don't want her to feel left out. Dr. Roberts wanted to introduce me to someone that's been very generous to the hospital, wants me to persuade them into transferring. I've heard they're hard to convince. So it may take most my time, and... taking rich peoples money." He fixed his tie, looking presentable.

We're all in black suits, different color button up shirts that match our masks. Black ties and shiny shoes. Sean's were purple of course, mine being light blue. All our masks are of an animal, Gabriel out did himself on these. Hope the girls approve.

I watched as Sean observed his mask, it was a violet backed starling. Some kind of purple bird Gabriel had a hard time finding. I don't know where he found it, but he found other masks that fit perfectly with our favor colors.

"I can maybe squeeze in a dance." Trying not to complain, Sarah is a sweet woman. But I really don't get her. I don't find her fun or interesting at all, I question what Sean sees in her. Why am I now thinking this? All the girls are different and fit perfectly for each of my brothers.

Maybe I just feel like I can't trust them because I can't decide if I trust my own girlfriend. Her always texting someone else, it strange. Maybe I need to talk to her about it? Maybe Sarah knows something? She's more closer to Nathan's girl, Natalie, I should ask her too.

"Thanks Luke." I watched him walk out of the kitchen and I followed seeing that everyone gathered in the livingroom fixing their ties.

"Where's Gabriel? He should have been back by now?" Kota asked, cleaning his glasses. That reminds me back to what I was thinking about before. Sang. I'm going to need to sneak in a dance with her too.

As if he got magically summoned, "oy! Sorry I'm late." He burst through the foyer and into the room with a huge grim on his face. I never seen his eyes so bright before. He had a good time with Sang. Damnit!

"Okay, now that we're all here. Are we ready?" Mr. B asked, his grey eyes scanning the room and a chorus of yeahs and yes were said. With that we all split up in two groups and got into the limo's. Me, Gabriel, North, Silas and Victor got into the second limo. The others got into the first.

We made small talk on our way to pick up the girls, I couldn't contain my eagerness to know what went down when Gabriel went to help the Toma team. I really didn't want to sound so interested in someone else, especially around the others. I leaned closer to Gabe and whispered, "So, how was your trip to the Toma bird?"

He grinned, his eyes lost for awhile. "I got me a saved danced for later." Well shit.

"Is...uh...do you know of she... Does she really belong to one of the guys or all of them?" God it sounded and felt stupid to ask. I know the answer might either give me hope or envy the lucky guy who has her.

Marc is a good guy, but the way they talked about her that day, it was hard to think who she was with. At times it seemed like she was with them all. Does their team find it easier, or better with a poly relationship? Would ours work that way of we wanted? I doubt it.

"I can't tell. I think she's with Corey though. The others get close, give her small kisses on her forehead. But I don't really know. If she is, maybe she's with Raven too?"

"Who's with Robin?" North asked. Gabriel was a little too loud, now we have the guys looking our way.

"Nobody," I said.

"Bullshit Luke. What are you guys talking about?"

"A bird. On the Toma team. She's fucking gorgeous!" His stupid grin is back full force.

"A bird? And she's with Raven?" Victor asked looking at his phone. Probably trying to get Intel. "What's her name?" It's not often he uses his skill to find out who is who, but I think it's more of looking out for our friends. We're pretty close with their team. I know Corey probably already did a background check, what would it hurt to double check?

"You shouldn't be calling another girl fucking gorgeous brother." Silas shook his head at Gabe. Only if he knew. I don't think Gabe cares, given his girlfriend doesn't let him show that part of him with passion. I don't get why he's with someone that won't show their support.

Gabe shrugged and started talking about her. I really wanted to shut him up, but thinking about her...the things she said to him made me happy. And I was glad his night started off great.

"No, she isn't with Raven, she's with Corey... I think. I'm not really sure how she fits into the Toma team, but fuck their lucky bitches." Gabe gushed out while he fixed his tie like it was some kind of disgrace now.

"I'm not finding anything on her, what's her last name? Where is she from, what does she do?" Victor looked up and waited for some answers, Gabe hesitated then looked to me real quick. He didn't want to say anything more.

"Don't worry about it Vic, Corey probably already did one and she's Academy. We can trust her." I said while North narrowed his eyes on me.

"You know her? Luke, you better not be cheating on Summer." North growled out. I scoffed at him, he doesn't know what's been going on.

"I'm not cheating.....but I think Summer is. I don't know, she's been on her phone lately and I think she's been texting and calling another guy." My voice was defeated, I haven't got proof but I know it deep down in my gut.

"Girls are always on thier phones-"

"The last time she texted me was maybe 3 days ago. She's not on assignment or a mission. She's not at all excited about the ball like the others, if you haven't noticed." I sighed, "I was going to confront her about it. But either way I think I'm...I'm going to break up with her." I looked out the window, rethinking my last sentence. I dont have to look at their shock faces to know it's there.

"We haven't been us for a long time. I'm not too broken up about guys." I could see the hotel up ahead, I fixed my cuff links and looked down at my mask.

"Fuck her than Luke. I might just join you. My relationship isn't great either. More like it was never there in the first place, I don't know why I let it continue." I could tell Gabriel meant every word, maybe it's just time to take action before we get hurt even more.

"Really Gabe? I didn't know." Victor asked, concern in his eyes. It burns like nice embers. Gabe shrugged it off and no one said anything else, I looked at my best friend. Again, my thoughts went back to Sang. He chuckled.

"You up for sharing if it's what you really want?" Gabe whispered back. Could I share? Poly might be something fun to experience, I wouldn't know if I don't give it a shot. But is that what Sang wants? What am I thinking I just met the girl. Ugh, I need answers to everything right now. I think tonight is the night to find them.

I smirked at Gabriel, "are you?" He grinned back and wiggled his brows which made me laugh. The car stopped and the night was getting started. All I have to do is make there, then start my hunt for the  lovely bird, then get in as much dances with her.

Maybe we can sneak off and find the dessert bar? Sounds good to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
795K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
95.2K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...