May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 63: Head Game?

2K 104 3
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

I sighed as I opened the door to my room. The moonlight illuminating some parts of it, and my gaze fell on the bloodstains on my carpet.

Looks like I need a new one. It didn't wanted to come off as I tried it with different cleaning supplies, yesterday. There were two spots that had the most, where Dabi was kneeling and where he stood as he burned my neck.

Couple of drops followed his path when he went outside. The bloodstain was there for 4 days, so I don't wonder why.

I looked to my left as I was standing in the middle of my room. Just near the door was this dent that I still haven't figured out why it was there. So I rolled my eyes in annoyance and went up to my bed, throwing my phone in the middle of it.

My hands reached out for the end of my white turtleneck and I pulled it up, taking it off with a bit of a struggle because of my head. My burn healed completely, leaving a scar where it once was. While looking in the body mirror besides my bed, I traced the outline of my new scar and played in my head the scene how I got it again.

It felt like I knew it now by heart. Every move that he made and every possibility how I could have prevented it from happening. I don't have a lot of scars. There was a doctor in my hometown that healed my wounds completely after a session of beatings or training, every time. One of my foster parents, mostly the woman, took me there and paid the doctor generously.

They weren't that rich with their job, so it was confusing why they had so much money to cover everything up. But as a kid, I never really thought about it.

Someone knocked on my balcony door and I realized that I was standing in front of my mirror for minutes now. Mina came in after I gave her a nod of my head, and tossed my turtleneck on my bed.

"What's up?" I unbuttoned my pants and pulled it down, stepping out of it. "You had this really cute shirt on last time, can I borrow it?"

"Uhh, yeah sure. But which one do you mean?" She thought for a second for how to describe it, as I bent down to pick up my pants and folded it. "This cute crop top with a v-neck,"

"Oh, you mean the one that I had on as a pajama top?" She nodded, and I placed my pants with my folded turtle neck on my table.
"Yeah, that one!" She pointed at me with an excited expression.

I opened my closet and looked inside, for a pajama and the top that Mina asked for. "I think I washed it yesterday. Must be in the dryer." Deciding for an emerald green silk nightdress, I put it on after unclasping my bra and tossing it on my table, and turned my head to Mina.

It hugged my curves perfectly, which gave me a confident boost as I looked into the mirror. "We can get it now, if you want?"

~

"Have you found it?" Mina asked behind me, as I looked down into the second dryer that I opened. "No," I sighed and closed the dryer.

"Well, there wasn't anything in the third one, either." She said with a frown on her face. "Do you think Ochaco may took it accidentally?"

"I don't think so, but let's ask her anyways,"

~

I knocked on Ochaco's door and waited for a second. A thud sounded, so I opened the door a bit and stuck my head in. "Ochaco, I-"
"Deku no,-" I blinked at the scene in front of me and closed the door slowly.

"Did I hear Midoriya in there?" Mina asked with wide eyes. "Do you have some holy water for my eyes?"

We started walking before Ochaco could ramble some explanation, that would either confuse me and Mina more or make some sense and would erase any fantasies that brewed up in our heads.

~

"Why do you want that top, anyways?" We were walking down the hall, to the boys' side. Mina had the idea to look into their dryers, I don't know why my shirt would be in there, but I will go with the flow.

"I am going out with some old friends in the weekend and when I saw your top an outfit formed up in my head and I can't stop thinking about it."

"Boy or girl?" She went a bit red after my question and scratched the back of her neck. "Both?"

I opened the door to the boys' washroom and the lights turned on automatically. "Didn't know you swing that way,"

"Is it bad?" Mina asked with a worried gaze, "I mean, I saw you naked earlier and now that you know that I'm att-"

"Babe, I'm not the one who could ever judge you. I'm sorry you felt that way, you can tell me anything, really." She sighed, her shoulders slumped. "Puhhh, for a moment I thought you would beat the shit out of me,"

I laughed as I opened the first dryer that I saw. "How so?"

"I don't know, I saw you handle others and I started to overthink..." She went to the dryer next to me and opened it, looking inside. "Don't you think we should first ask the boys if we are even allowed to touch their clothes?" I asked as the first clothes that I saw were undergarments.

"Probably, but these are only clothes from Shoji, Kirishima and Bakugo. I don't think they would have something against it if we search through their stuff." Mina sticked her hand inside the dryer and held up the first thing that she grabbed. Boxer shorts. Red.

I took it from her grip and threw it back inside, closing the machine. "Yeah, no. We should ask first."

"What are you guys doing here?" We both turned our head towards the door, seeing Bakugo and Kirishima there with baskets in their hands. "Hey boys," Mina gave them a sly smile with a little wave.

"What are you extras doing in our washroom?" Bakugo stepped from behind Kirishima into the room, raising a brow at us. "We were just searching a top from Mavis," The pink skinned girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Why the fuck should her top be in our washroom?"

"Why not?"

"That doesn't make any sense." The chihuahua concluded, setting his basket down, Kirishima following his moves. "Nothing makes sense in this world, Kacchan. We all need to live with that."

"Stop calling me that!"

"Calling you what, Kacchan?" I tilted my head and gave him an innocent smile, making him more angry.

He all of a sudden retreated back, looking to his left. "Why are you dressed like that?"

My gaze dropped to my nightdress and I looked back up with a confused look. "You guys don't like that?"

Kirishima stepped forward, a grin on his face. "I love it. The color suits you well, Mavis."

"Right! That's what I thought when she put it on." Mina went on and I felt myself heat up. "Awww, thanks guys. And Bakugo,"

Bakugo turned his head towards me, giving me a glare. "I didn't say anything."

"You didn't need to," I blew him a kiss and he rolled his eyes. "Anyways, if we see your top we will bring it to you." The red head went to the dryer that me and Mina were standing in front of, so we made him some room.

"There is no we." Bakugo went to the dryer with his basket that I opened before, and took his clothes. "What does the top look like?" I leaned on the machines, standing between Bakugo and Kirishima.

"It's a crop top with a v-neck in white," Mina answered. Bakugo grunted from my left, so I turned my head to his direction, watching him heave up the rest of his clothes, his muscles moving with every movement.

"You mean the one that she had on when the pussycats visited us?" The other two turned to Bakugo, too. Blinking in surprise. "What?"

"I knew you pay attention to my clothes, but this close?"

"Damn, Bakubro. You have some eyes..." Kirishima leaned in to get the last sock inside the dryer as the chihuahua gave him a death stare. "Maybe he just liked what he saw. I showed some cleavage after all,"

The said boy hit me behind my head, gritting his teeth. "One second before I blast your head off." He said threateningly.

"So you don't want to find out my head game?"

His palms faced upwards as explosions were created. "I don't know about him, but I like to find out your head game," I heard Mina say, before I ran for my life.

1496 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 46 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
409K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
58.7K 437 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
1.4K 160 53
Dabi x oc - Tsuna Sasaki is a normal girl. Well, not really. She's found herself to be stuck in an anime. Of course it has to be an anime that she...