an ancient chinese story

By paldenkhamba

a general seeks a beauty , clear in the intent of having him but confused in his heart . the beauty has a sec... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
-

22

2.5K 123 2
By paldenkhamba

The empire of yuan had declared war on the Qu empire.

as  the assassination attempt on the emperor had failed and the left minister had been house-arrested.

for all of this happen, they had been carefully making alliances within the Qu empire's court to weaken the empire. And it was all done through the left minister, who had been the primary help in this whole mission.

While on envoy from the Qu empire, the left minister had come to meet the emperor of Yuan. together, the left minister's meeting with wang shu had been incidental.

By then, Wang Shu had already forgotten about revenge. his new life in the yuan empire had overcome his desire for vengeance. Unintentionally he had come to care for the crown prince more than he himself understood. The wall he built around him, the anger from the betrayal he faced and the anguish he felt as a slave all vanished when he was around the crown prince.

Though the words never came to his mouth, he could feel in his heart how light he felt around the crown prince. How free he felt from himself. The crown prince had freed him from his anger, his desire for vengeance and his past.

When the crown prince had crossed his 20th summer, the emperor had denounced his position and made the crown prince the new emperor. and despite the court's constant pressure on taking on wives, the new emperor had never taken on any wives nor any concubines. He had declared his heart was for just one person. for his wang shu.

Rumours about wang shu and the emperor had begun to spread like wildfire. And so as push came to shove, the emperor had declared Wang Shu his empress to the whole empire. Some court officials had loyally declared their opposition but the emperor had ended up having his way. Even Wang Shu had feared this decision and went against it. It wasn't because he felt their love wasn't enough, but that he himself understood how essential securing an heir to the throne was. So, to solidify Wang Shu's place by his side, he had come to an agreement with the court and Wang Shu, that he would take on three concubines. With that, Wang Shu was relieved for his lover's legacy. He wasn't one to share his beloved prince with any other. But he was willing to sacrifice whatever it took to see his prince prosper in his rule and have all that he deserved, and an heir was one he couldn't give to the prince himself.

With an official wedding with the emperor, wang shu had become one with the prince and also came to fully embrace his new life.

it wasn't until the unintentional meeting with the Qu empire's left minister, the deemed fire for revenge within wang shu had roared again. after knowing of wang shu's survival ,the left minister had come to pleadge his allegiance to wang shu, because though not born from the empress, wang shu had been the first-born son of the emperor of Qu. The left minister had also revealed his side of the truth about how he also believed that Wang Shu's mother was innocent of the crime. and all was conspired to remove the second prince i.e. wang shu ,an threat to the throne by the empress's family , by taking advantage of the incident.

The power hungry family of the empress had orchestrated the whole thing to get rid of wang shu, a threat to the throne to the empress's son. Though the empress' death had saddened them, they all wanted nothing but to secure their family in the empire as the future emperor's maternal household. They craved power and wealth more than anything.

The empress's death had been food poisoning, a natural death. The empress's family knew but had altered the autopsy to frame the imperial concubine. They didn't want to miss this golden opportunity.

The left minister had come to know of this all from his spies. But it had all been for nothing as the imperial concubine had been executed and the second prince exiled by the time he knew about it.

Shortly after the incident, the emperor had died. Some say the emperor died due to depression from the empress' death. Some also said the emperor died regretting executing the imperial concubine but many didnt believe it. The empress's family had come to power with the  young crown prince appointed as the new emperor. The left minister could do nothing but hide the truth as the truth would do no justice to him or anyone when the empress's family were in power.

After that, the emperor of yuan had come to conspire with the left minister to take back what was taken away from his xiao shu. The meticulously planned attack had come to fail, and the left minister was captured. Though there was no evidence of the left minister's alliance to them, they knew that now it was futile to wait around. They had to take action.

The war had commenced with the Yuan empire's army marching straight toward the Qu empire. As time was critical, the emperor had ordered general feng leng to lead the troops on the battlefield.

The strategies were all confirmed within the emperor's study. As it was late at night, feng leng was to dispatch the next day immediately.

Feng leng walked in his courtyard downcast. Tonight was to be the last time feng leng would see jing yi. Warfare was never a certain matter and only god could tell when he would be able to jing yi again. Just as he entered, jing yi rushed to him and hugged the man as always. as he clutched onto the bigger man, Jing yi took a deep breath of feng leng's smell. It was like jing yi was hooked on it.

"Why did you come this late ? " sulkily jing yi questioned feng leng.

Without any need for a response he excitedly rambled on.

" I learned to write new letters today. Master also taught me to write sentences. I can even write some without any help."

As jing yi put up his head to watch delight on feng leng's face, he only saw despair on them. feng leng caressed the smaller man's face and gently placed their lips together.

" i am leading the troops to the borders tomorrow. I may be gone for long." , feng leng said as he moved back from the kiss.

Jing yi 's eyes widened in shock. He quickly tighten his hold on feng leng and squeezed his eyes shut , wishing what he said was not true.

"Can you.. Can you not go?" jing yi said quavering.

Feng leng sighed and held onto jing yi, patting his head softly.

"I must go xiao yi. It is my responsibility to protect the nation and its people. ..... Listen my sweet xiao yi , I am not going forever. You will stay right here safely and I will come back to you as soon as i can. It is only a matter of time. Will you wait for me?" feng leng asked holding on jign yi's shoulders, making him face his face.

Jign yi nodded facing down as his body started to lightly shake. Then came the whimpering sound. Jing yi couldnt hold his tears and looked up to feng leng.

With fresh tears blurring his vision, jing yi incoherently mumbled,

"Promise....promise you will come back to me safe."

Feng leng smiled seeing jing yi worried for his safety and how adorable this little one could be. Wiping the tears, feng leng kissed jing yi. First the tear ridden eyes and then the soft lips.

"Promise."

Feng leng picked up jing yi as always and carried the man in bridal style to their room.

heavy heatedly, Jing yi started serving feng leng dinner. Since some time back, jing yi had insisted on making the dishes himself. He started making just one dish at first but now all that feng leng ate was what jing yi made.

The meal wasnt as fancy as before but jing yi's natural talent for cooking made the most basic of meal devine and feng leng loved everything. Feng leng and jing yi both quitely ate as both couldnt forsake the thought that they wouldnt be together for some time.

Jing yi helped feng leng bathe as the man laid in the tub. Feng leng didnt let jing yi serve him in the bath before, but today, as jign yi insisted on helping him, feng leng didnt reject.

The sole thought on jing yi's mind was to spend the time as much as he can with feng leng. He didnt want to miss even a minute apart.

Jing yi washed feng leng's back as feng leng worked on his front. Just as jing yi moved forward to help feng leng rinse. He couldnt help blush seeing feng leng's hardness. This was the sole reason why feng leng had never alllowed jign yi in the bath.  feng leng admired jing yi blushing . taking it further,  He slowly took the smaller one's hand and brought it to caress his hardness.

Feng leng had decided, he didnt want to hold back anymore. Jing yi's breath stopped feeling the warmth in his hand. He couldnt believe what feng leng was holding his hand onto. The warmth in his hand seemed to burn his skin, shifting burning inside his whole body.

His face blushed pink down to his neck. As he slowly gained his mind back. He felt greatly aroused. Something tingled within him like an itch. He forwent his shyness and tried to hold on to the manhood. As feng leng's body shook from the pressure in his hand, jing yi looked up to see feng leng's expression.

Feng leng was more aroused than he ever could be. He looked straight on jing yi and pulled the man for an intense kiss. Seeing the man aroused because of him, jing yi started moving his hand as fengleng had done to him.

jing yi couldnt wrap his hand around the manhood as feng leng could wrap around his. Feng leng was far bigger than him , so he slowly wrapped his other hand on the manhood and started moving his hand up and down.

Feng leng encouraged jing yi more and more with his grunts and slowly stepped out of the tub , careful not to disturb the rhythm jing yi had picked on.

Jing yi mind started to cloud up but he didn't let the motion of his hand stop. As he started to rapidly move his hand, he himself felt growing closer to climax. When the kiss finally broke, jing yi found himself on the bed, his hand had let go of the warmth but his hands were slick with precum.

Feng leng stood up over jing yi with his knees at both sides of jing yi. Then he started pulling out jing yi's clothes. Some tearing away in the way.

finally jing yi was fully displayed to him with nothing hidden away. The desire of devouring him only kept on increasing within feng leng. He passionately started kissing jing yi again, as he hand moved on to feel jing yi as much as he could. He slowly moved down , placing his love marks on every place he could.

The pink cherry blossom perked up as feng leng licked them. He couldnt help tugging them. Jing yi gasped at the sudden pain inflicted on him . but the slight pain felt even more pleasurable to him. Jing yi gasped and his body shook at every touch of feng leng on him.

Feng leng proceeded to move lower and lower.

The sweet nectar that peeked out of jing yi's manhood glistened in the lamp's light. Feng leng couldnt help sucking out the nectar as much as he could. The intense pleasure was overwhelming to jing yi. He tucked on feng leng hair as he couldnt withstand the stimulus he was given.

As feng leng hungrily sucked on more and more, jing yi climaxed harder than he ever did before. The intensity of the climax left him breathless and gasping for air. Feng leng couldnt help sucking out all that he could. Jing yi tasted devine to him.

Even as jing yi continued to shake from the climax, feng leng moved down where he felt wetness that soaked the sheets. He kissed down the manhood and proceeded to start loosening jing yi , but the source of the wetness had been different than what he expected. He didnt only find the hole that every man possessed. But also soft lips opening up to a different one.

He was entranced by the sight. He could smell the juices that flowed out of the lips . still entranced he pulled open the lips, only to find the pink lips warm and inviting. He plunges his tongue inside as deep as he could. Jing yi abruptly arches his back by the sudden action. As feng leng mercilessly devours jing yi, jing yi couldnt stop letting out his moans and cries of mercy. As tears of the intense stimuli flowed down his face , He couldn't handle the pleasure any longer. Pleasure of that region of his body had been completely unknown to him. His legs went weak and He shouted but no words came out. Drowning in pleasure, jing yi could do nothing but beg feng leng to stop.

Feeling he could burst any moment now, feng leng moved up to jing yi and embraced the man. Jing yi's mind hazed out as feng leng called out to jing yi.

"Xiao yi. There is nothing more than I want you to be mine. Are you ready for this? Can i ...? Do you trust me ...?" feng leng helplessly asked jing yi. Knowing jing yi's past, feng leng couldnt help ask for jing yi's trust. More than his desire, there was nothing more than his want to make jing yi feel safe and loved.

The haze in jing yi's mind cleared up as he glanced up to feng leng . Jing yi's teared up more as saw feng leng passion and love for him. Not uttering a single word, jing yi wraped his hand around feng leng's neck and mumbled out.

" i.. I love yo...you. Only you can do what..ever you want to me."

With that feng leng's hold on himself broke. he kissed jing yi  to ease any discomfort that jing yi would feel. The gentleness he dreamed up with which he would make love to jing yi was forgotten as he pulled up jing yi's legs by his thighs and plunged in his shaft into jing yi.

the intense pleasure from the warmth and tightness that  feng leng felt made him loose his composure. but as he regained his senses. h tried easing out the pain for jing yi. slowly but gradually jing yi felt the pain going away.

seeing jing yi relax and feel more pleasure than pain , feng leng began moving faster. The pain  completely numbed out as the pleasure from feng leng's pistoning  increased more and more.

both were lost in themselves. throughout the night jing yi's moaning never stopped.  all rationality was lost. the world was forgotten.  it was only them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 373 25
A hopeless romantic guy, secretly finding love, only to find it that he's looking at the wrong places. He just wants a chance at love. To know wh...
48.8K 2.1K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
War Prisoner By Elle

Historical Fiction

21.1K 390 95
Su Yi, the great general of Qi, was captured by enemy country's army. Faced with the downfall of his country and interest from opposing country's kin...
68.8K 2.2K 11
The Emperor would do terrible things to keep the General from taking the throne. In fact, he would keep it for an eternity if he could. Even from his...