15

a figure of a man walked through the rain with a smaller body on his back in the dark with moonlight as the only source of light. the chilled air and rain was cold but the warmth that the two people shared with a newer and stronger sense of connection made the rain seem trifle. they walked  till they reached a small house that seemed inhabited for quite some time.

after the end of the unexpected events, feng leng had picked up jing yi to return home but when he went to get the horse that he came with, it seemed that the horse had ran away. in a hurry feng leng had randomly picked up a untrained horse. the situation had only gotten worse as there were nor towns neither villages near the mountain that they were in. and returning by foot in this dark seemed unreasonable.

" it seems we will have to stay the night in the mountain. let's go find a shelter." feng leng abruptly stated but by observing, jing yi could figure out the reason for it. and as he looked around more jing yi was shocked to see that it was the same mountain where he had lived all his life. he remembered the old hut where previously an old man lived. he was shocked that he was abducted and planned to be killed in this very mountain.

and so when he heard they needed to find a shelter in the mountain jing yi instantly thought of his previous home. but that momentary thought washed away as he thought about his father being there. then, he remembered the old abandoned  house near the river which was there without any owner from before jing yi could remember and it was supposedly ten minutes away from where they currently were.

so he told feng leng about the house and as it suddenly started to rain, feng leng agreed and rushed to the house with the directions given by jing yi.

both had been soaked wet when they reached the abandoned house. the condition of the house wasnt that great but it was enough for a one night stay. feng leng set jign yi down. seeing that jing yi was shivering in the cold feng leng started a fire in the middle of the room to warm up them both. 

jing yi then thoughtlessly took off his clothes only leaving the inner clothes. he hanged the wet clothes near the fire after squeezing out the water and offered feng leng to take off his outer robes to dry . feng leng took off the robes and also his upper wear and gave it to jing yi and when jign yi turned around to hang the clothes that was when feng leng finally saw the inner clothes clasp jing yi's body showing ever curves and lines which was probably the most tempting scene feng leng had ever seen.

but jing yi wasnt aware of these things. feng leng kept on gazing at jing yi but just when he felt jing yi looking back at him, the nervousness made him retract his vision.

"are you alright now?" feng leng asked to mask his unruly thoughts.

"ye..es." jing yi said with a quivering voice as he came to sit near the fire. unsatisfied by jing yi's answer, feng leng moved to sit by jing yi and wrapped a hand around him.

"just say if it's cold. staying close will  keep us both warm." feng leng said as he smiled by the physical contact made with jing yi and jing yi was no different. 

jing yi spoke no further as nothing came to mind due to the proximity he had with fengleng. but as the silence stretched feng leng decided to speak.

"i like you." 

jing yi eyes widened from the sudden announcement but he couldnt look at feng leng. his smaller figure became smaller as he hugged himself closer. he didnt want to believe that feng leng had meant that. if feng leng had really come to have feelings for him than he(FL) would be even more hurt when his secret is revealed. 

"you dont know what you are saying."

jing yi was abruptly made to come face to face as feng leng squeezed his arms towards him.