2

It was dawn and and a big procession came in through the capital city's gate.  Along the way, all capital residents came out to greet the man that brought an end to the years long war at the borders with the neighboring countries in just two years that he spent there. He was a man rumored to have a stone heart, piercing gaze that could bring instant death to the enemies, strength of a hundred tigers and many more. but the exaggerated rumors were not far from the truth.

feng leng was a genius who had a stoic face with a strong heart. His emotionless phoenix eyes could make anyone nervous. And he was the strongest in the his whole army. feng leng had gone to the borders at 19 as a colonel, but with his accomplishments the emperor had given him the post of the general of the royal army. His procession reached the palace gates and the emperor greeted the general himself. The emperor celebrated the general's victory for a whole week.

"feng leng, why dont you rest before deciding to work in the army again?" the emperor suggested feng leng, when they were in his private quarters. Feng leng had just come back but he was already ready to go to the borders again." your highness, i dont think i need any rest now. so returning to the borders should be wiser." the emperor signed at the general's response. he knew anymore requesting wont get him anywhere "feng leng, it is a royal decree commanding you to take a month's rest before continuing any more work. " the emperor smirked at his cleverness and feng leng could only sign at his friend's antics.

The emperor gave feng leng wealth, properties and many more for his accomplishment. The emperor also sent feng leng to a villa outside the capital to have a more relaxing vacation. The emperor thought he could do at least this much for what fengleng had done for the nation.

Feng leng got to the villa but could not stay idle , so he soon went out to explore the surroundings. feng leng started exploring the forest and soon got on the mountain. While strolling down the path in the mountain , feng leng really found the nature to be relaxing. the constant war cries and battle sounds that always rang in his mind faded away as he got deeper into the forest. 

Just then he felt someone watching him and just as he turned, he saw that person run away. he instinctively followed the person. he got nearer to the person and just as the person turned to look behind him, feng leng froze for a moment. The instant look at the person's face mesmerized feng leng. That person was a beauty, even the prettiest woman he had ever seen were no match. it wasnt the beautiful feminine features but a distinct alluring aura around the person that made feng leng feel a rush to catch the person for himself. 

but because of the momentary distraction feng leng soon lost the beauty. feng leng searched some more but later found it pointless to search anymore as it got dark,so he returned to the residence. the head servant approached feng leng to serve him. feng leng sat in a chair and asked " are there any people that live around the mountain?"  "no master. as much as i know there are no people living  around the mountain. This villa is the only foundation here with people living in it. and also i have heard of wolves being seen in the mountain. so no one would dare go there." feng leng nodded at the servant's response and dismissed him. feng leng found this intriguing about the beauty. he had met all the servants when he first came here but he did not see the beauty. so he wondered where the beauty came from. 

At night when feng leng closed his eyes to sleep , he found that every time he closed his eyes only the image of the beauty would come to mind. the beauty seemed to have tormented his sleep and and in later days the servants found their master to gaze pointless lost in his thoughts.

After being unable to get the thought of the beauty out of his mind, feng leng went to the mountain again but failed to find any trace of that person. he then went again and again, until one day when he got to a river at dusk after searching the other side of the mountain and decided to return , he heard a melodious sound of a person making fengleng smile for the fortunate event of at last finding someone. feng leng swiftly moved towards the sound and quickly hid behind a tree as he saw someon  approaching  the river. When he saw that it was the beauty indeed, his heart rejoiced. With the determination to take the beauty for himself, feng leng began to move near the beauty when suddenly he stopped as he saw the beauty taking of her clothes.

After the sleepless nights because of the single glimpse of the beauty, feng leng had grown more determined to make the beauty his. now that the beauty was right in front of him and slowly taking off her clothes to her full glory, feng leng decided not to move and just watch the beauty.

the urge to move was immense as the beauty took off her top and presented what the general had been waiting to see. The beauty's breasts though small and almost non existent, looked the softest just waiting to be touched, more likely squeezed and sucked . the thin waist waited to be grabbed and the milky white skin of the beauty waited to be licked all over. feng leng eyes turn dark, full of lust with the desire to devour the beauty. 

Feng leng clenched his fists and ignored the bulge that had grown too much too fast, but still waited for the beauty to fully take off her clothes. He found the strip tease to be fascinating. Now all his mind could was of how he would take the beauty. He didnt have to wait long as the bottom fell off soon but what the clothes revealed was like a splash of cold water to feng leng. his desire faded away and the bulge deflated.  he stood shocked unable to move and make any sense of the situation. And watched the beauty begin taking a bath in the river.

after being dumbstruck he finally seemed to regain his senses then he immediately returned to the villa.

when he arrived in the villa, he thought if all that was dream but the days' work of searching and the image still clear in his mind made him believe that the situation was indeed real. 

feng leng was now troubled. he wanted the beauty that took over his sleep night after night, but the unexpected reality made him hold back from desiring the "girl". feng leng wasnt angered neither did he feel betrayed . the truth was just hard to understand.  

that night too he didnt get any sleep. he endlessly thought about the predicament and denied to talked and ignored all the servants, who worried about their master's sudden unusual behavior.