"๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!" แต‚โฑหกแต‡แต˜สณหข...

ะ’ั–ะด Chisuke_Chu

"๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž" - ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ญ. "๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ-๐–๐ˆ๐‹... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Important!
๐€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
"๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ"
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค! ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐‹๐š๐ค๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค! ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
"๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ!"
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐€ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐’๐จ๐ง
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ"
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐…๐ฎ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง!
๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
๐€ ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ
MEME
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐€ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐จ๐š๐ญ
๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐จ ๐…๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ง
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
"๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ"
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐†๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง
The Alligations of Wilbur Soot (Auther note)
Rewriting I LOVE YOU!

๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

37.8K 754 541
ะ’ั–ะด Chisuke_Chu

The past few days have been nothing but chaos through the internet. The news of Wilbur having a wife spread quickly so fanart, scenarios, videos, edits and memes grew forth very quickly.

Today Wilbur was just in a call with Phil, Tommy and Technoblade. All three was casually chatting while watching Phil work on his hardcore world. Phil's stream was listening to their conversation as well.

"Wilbur people say you have a wife." Technoblade called out as Phil got in claiming he had heard it from the internet.
"Yeah. I've seen tiktoks off you too. I'm happy for you man." Wilbur thanked his friend but the peace ended once Tommy spoke.

"I still don't understand what (Y/n) sees in you, Wilbur." A groan came from the brown haired male while Phil laughed at the two.

"Well for starters Tommy. (Y/n) and I knew each other back in college and two I'm just lucky i guess. Plus (Y/n) is the only one for me so I'm extremely happy to have her. She helps me everyday so I won't mess up even if it costs my life."

"...Wilbur you sound gross now." Laughter filled the room once again as the stream continued as usual before it ended.

"Well sometimes I get a bit worried about (Y/n)." Wilbur spoke out loud while his friends asked him why.''Well (Y/n) has this special job that makes her do clothing design."

"Oh, so she is a clothing designer?" "Yeah but it also makes her work none-stop. There comes those days when she comes home super late and it worries me how she has not collapsed yet. The woman cooks the food the most, works hard every time her work calls for her and she still smiles at me so freely. I feel bad for her sometimes." A concerning tension came over the four people as the sound of keyboards being pushed down quickly in the call.

"Well Wilbur, my advice would be that you take care of her just as much as she does for you. You two are still young so take care of each other you fucking prick." Once again Phil spoke out in his usual tone, trying to have a more lighter conversation.

"Yeah, You're right."

"OMG Wilbur you're such a dick head." and a fight had begun.

"Oh! You're home!" (Y/n) popped out of the door that led to the kitchen. She was wearing her usual apron and smiled happily at Wilbur once he had taken off his shoes. Wilbur hugged his wife as she hugged him back.

"Hello." "...Hi" staying like that for a good minute (Y/n) breaks the hug before going back into the kitchen.

"I'm making some spaghetti tonight! It's almost done, go and wash your hands in the meantime!" A tired smile made it to Wilbur's face before walking to the bathroom. Sounds of (Y/n)'s small humming and the fan that sat above the stove filled the apartment.

This is what Wilbur had always loved being in the same room as (Y/n). Even the small things she was doing made him feel better. Wilbur is really grateful for having (Y/n) in his life.

"Hey! Look at this one." Sitting on the couch, Wilbur convinced (Y/n) to look at the fanarts and memes the fandom had made after the sudden turn up the past few days ago.

"oh! It's you!" Looking at the picture was Wilbur and (Y/n) goofing around. The tickle attack was drawn and it was very cute in your taste.

"oh! how about this one-" The fanart Wilbur showed was a beautiful drawing of the two of them dancing in a ballroom. A white dress on (Y/n) while a white suit was on Wilbur. It was beautifully made and you stared at it in awe.

"Wooh! These people are really talented!" Wilbur smiles at your curious expression before going into the comment section writing something before going away.

"huh- what did you comment?" "I just commented that you liked the fanart." Smiling sweetly at Wilbur, (Y/n) was once again shown another picture.

"This one!" The picture showed (Y/n) in a flower field while holding out her hand towards the screen. In her (e/c) eyes was a reflection of Wilbur as the two of them smiled so easily at each other."This one is my favorite!"

(Y/n) laughs lightly before swiping up on the screen of Wilbur's phone. This time it was a video of when Wilbur had dragged (Y/n) into the camera frame. Later it was cut to a guy who held onto a ruler.

"You all asked me to do Wilbur's wife's height so I decided to take reference from this paper bag..." The guy starts showing off different stuff then later showing different numbers. (Y/n) watched curiously what the young man was doing before in the end putting up the height he had gotten.

"So (Y/n) is about 1.82cm or 6'0ft." The video replayed to the beginning and (Y/n) stared shocked at the screen, surprised that the young man had guessed her height perfectly. "Hey! How did he do that?!" Turning to Wilbur, who still smiled at (Y/n) only answered that the young man was a smart one before going on.

"Hey! I wanna comment on that video!" Wilbur passed his phone to (Y/n) who quickly got to the comment section. Comments of shock were written down like a list while most of them asked how (Y/n) could be so tall.

"What are you going to comment on?" (Y/n) looks at Wilbur before looking back at the screen and starts typing.

"I'm saying that he was right and that he did a great job with all those numbers! It was really impressive!" A happy smile came over her already smiling face. The room was filled with typing from the phone and then rustling clothes.

"Hey what are you doing?" "I wanna cuddle on the couch." tilting her head towards Wilbur who looked down at her. "I don't think that's good for you back.."

"You worry too much (Y/n)! Just cuddle with me please?" Feeling a bit giddy, (Y/n) places the phone on the coffee table before turning, having her stomach on Wilbur's as well. Soon both of the adults drifted to sleep.

"Hey Wilby, you're going to the office again?" Willbur paused and turned to his wife who stood by the doorframe to the kitchen. Her clothes was a trouser suit in (f/c).

"Mm not today. I'm meeting up with the band to make music today." A happy expression made it to (Y/n)'s face as she quickly went into the kitchen to fetch something.

"Ah! I haven't heard from the band very much! But do say my hi to them." (Y/n) brought out another brown paper bag filled with food."Don't forget this again. I can't come over to give you your lunch everyday."

Wilbur grabbed the bag with a pouty look on his lips."Aww why not?" (Y/n) turns around to grab her bag.

"Because I'm going to work today. They are requesting some clothing designs for children today so I have to give them the design and perhaps make a model." Smiling apologetic at Wilbur who felt a little sad for having his wife away.

"So you're not coming home tonight?"

Everytime (Y/n) would work, she would come home late on an ungodly time before sitting in her office to work on her designs.

It never fits with Wilbur how (Y/n) could work days without sleeping and still smile at him but he knew she has passion in making clothing design for every age so he couldn't stop her other than remind her to sleep but of course there was times when Wilbur had to carry (Y/n) from her chair because she accidentally slept while working.

"I'm sorry Wilby! But there is food in the fridge and stuff. I don't know when I will get home but don't worry!" Bringing her arm up to flex her muscles."I'm a big girl now i can handle these types of situations!!" Wilbur laughed at her doings.

"Alright, just don't stay up all night as you usually do." A smile was plastern on (Y/n)'s face before nodding.

"Hey Should I drive you to the place you have the band at?" Walking towards the door, (Y/n) took her heels for today and turned to Wilbur.

"Sure!" Following his wife to the car, (Y/n) and Wilbur put on some music before starting to drive.

"Hey, what should we have tomorrow?" The sounds of music that blasted through the speakers ate up the silence in the car while Wilbur thought.

"How about (f/f)?" (Y/n) smiles widely before parking near a building.

"Well Wilbur, I guess (f/f) it is tomorrow!" Both of the adults grinning before Wilbur kissed (Y/n) on the lips and bid his goodbye "Have fun today!" Wilbur watched the white car drive away as he waved his wife away.

"It's late again..." 3am in the morning and Wilbur sat on the couch, waiting for (Y/n). Feeling worried that (Y/n) was potentially going to spend her night at her job, he checked his phone every second feeling nervous of what could possibly happen.

'I hope she comes home soon...' Feeling restless hours finally drowning him, Wilbur fell asleep on the couch.

A good few minutes had passed before the front door was finally open. The Clicking of heels clicking was heard and later then stopped. Bare feet stepped on the cold floor while quietly walking into the living room.

(Y/n) did not expect Wilbur to pass out on the couch all messed up. Clothes all wrinkly, hair messy and phone in hand. She studied Wilbur's face, watching the tense but relaxed eyebrows frown while his shoulders looked tense as well. Even if Wilbur laid his back against the couch it looked like he was going to fall to the side in any minute.

Smiling softly, (Y/n) walks quietly to their bedroom and changes her trouser suit into more comfortable clothing before grabbing the blanket and walks towards the living room. Placing the blanket over Wilbur,(Y/n) sits down next to him and slowly brings him to her chest as they sleep on the couch once again.

'I'm sorry you had to stay up for me again Wilbur but thank you for doing that...'

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

online love | SAPNAP ะ’ั–ะด lily <3

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

818K 19.5K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ (๐˜/๐)๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐…๐€๐๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
13.8K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...
Simpinnit (Tommyinnit x reader) ะ’ั–ะด ManG0Dem0n

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

632 29 12
A stage crew kid. An internet celeb. A toxic friendship. A dash of anxiety. What could go wrong? (Pls read this. I need validation from those around...
422K 8.4K 25
in a ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• where แด›แดกแด streamers โžจ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ for each other via a ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ โ†ฃโœฏ and find much more in ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ than they'd ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— expect if w...