𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤! 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏

"(Y/n)!" The heavy foot steps that trailed behind Wilbur as he quickly made his way to his wife's office.
"H-huh? Yeah?"

Wilbur opens the door to see paper getting stacked around the office. The manikins that held clothes close to themselves while pins was keeping the shape of the cloth in place.

"Me and some friends of mine are going out to meet! You should tag along!" Wilbur was overly excited, the corners of his lips rose highly as the wrinkles that former around the smile showed a lot.
"Aah is that really alright Wilby?" The unsure look in (Y/n) was all to visible.

The smiling Wilbur did not care as he quickly took his wife's wrist to have her get dragged out of her office to change.
"It's alright! I have already asked the others if you can come!"

"I-if you say so.." suddenly (Y/n) was inside her shared bedroom as the door was closed.
"You should hurry up and change, we gotta meet them up soon!"

The female quickly made her way to the closet to chose a good outfit.
'Wilby didn't tell me where we're going...'
"Wilby? Can you tell me where we're going?"

"Tommy is going to record a vlog of us in a theme park. Philza is also coming so it's just us four."
Wilbur explained the plan while (Y/n) was putting on a (f/c) t-shirt and a long skirt that reached to her mid calves. The color of the skirt was black.
Quickly going to put up her (h/c) hair she grabs her purse and threw her things into it.

"I'm done!" The outfit some how matches Wilbur's choice of today. The smile Wilbur wore never faltered as they walked towards the front door.
Choosing shoes was now the second problem for the wife.
It wasn't as easy for her as it was for Wilbur who only needed one set of shoes.

"Are we going to be walking a lot?" Wilbur nods before he took out some shoes. The shoe was flat under it and only reached around the foot and not the ankle.

"Take these! It's more comfortable than running in high heels." (Y/n) smiles as she takes the shoes and put them on.

'Hopefully these won't make my feet hurt.' Standing up (Y/n) smiles at Wilbur. "Alright let's go!"

"Are we supposed to meet your friends somewhere?" Turning left the sound of clicking stopped while the wheels was rolling in a nice speed

"We're going to pick up Tommy and meet up with Phil at the theme park" Wilbur answered while telling (Y/n) to turn another left.

"Is his parents okay with this though? I wouldn't want them to worry about their child and feel like he is unsafe with us."

"Don't worry (N/n), I've met his parents so it's alright. They are good people" feeling a bit relieved of the statement from Wilbur, (Y/n) smiles at her husband before turning right this time.

"Hey, are you nervous about today? You're tapping your foot again" The wife of the family casted her eyes to her husband in a bit surprised way.

It didn't matter how many years there came for the married couple. The time nor the bond between them wouldn't wither.