๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’• โœ†

Par thahoesluvkash

" ๐’š๐’†๐’‚ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’โ™ก๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š & ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ... Plus

โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜…
prt.1
๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†โ™ก
2 โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
this aint no fockin chapter but still read
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40 โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
the end โค๏ธ
fww
yall sexy asl๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
43โ™ก
44โ™ก

14โ™ก

20.6K 744 1.1K
Par thahoesluvkash

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟♕
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢
8:43ᴘᴍ
————————-

"bitchhh look at allat ass you gottt!" tiny exclaimed looking at miree.

"girll hand me some, you got all this ass and never show it." jae jae said.

"i just be feelin weird showing my bodyodyody." miree shrugged.

her costume was a mafia wife.

she had on a black strapless mini bodycon dress with a purge mask and some heels. she paired the outfit with a fake rifle and a fluffy black scarf, and her hair was in a slick back bun.

they were all at her house getting dressed for the halloween party.

"y'all ready?" jae jae looked over her appearance one more time in the mirror.

she was dressed up as a playboy worker.

"yes ma'am." tiny put on her lipgloss and went downstairs.

she was dressed up as a sexy nurse.

"imma be there gimme a sec." miree said fixing her lashes.

"ight girl." jae jae went downstairs.

2 mins later.

"anybody seen my ha-" miree cut herself off by looking at  the boys who were staring at her.

"what the fuck." she whispered looking behind of her.

"bitch where the fuck you got allat body from." juice tilted his head to the side.

"on soul i'm tryna figure out who this is." killa did the same thing.

zap wasn't here with them as usual, he said that he had business to handle

"ouuuu a hoeelottaass." azour smiled grabbing her booty.

"stop pervert, who ridin with who?" she walked outside.

"we ridin with ki-"

"no the fuck y'all not." killa cut tiny off by going in his car and speeding off.

"bitch." she mumbled going into juice's car.

"you comin with me," miree looked up at three.

"yes massa." he got in the passenger seat while she drove off.

"you look real pretty." he looked over at her and put his hand on her lower thigh.

"thank you." she blushed and focused on the road.

"did you just say thank youuu?!" he gasped.

"no i didnt you aint hear shit." she shook her head.

"you growing a soft spot for me ain't it." he started touching her neck.

"why you always touching me." she sank back in her seat.

"i cant touch you?" he put his fingers under her chin.

"ohhh that's what it is, you only wanna talk to me so you can fuck." she nodded.

"stop det, if i wanted to do that i woulda been did it."

"so now you saying youon wanna have sexual intercourse with me, i'm ugly?" she started fake sobbing.

"tezhae bruh." he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"i'm just playin, calm down ma." she chuckled and put her hand on his thigh.

"if you not gon grab my pee pee then move yo hand." he frowned.

she put her hand up and tickled it through his pants then started to laugh.

"you play too fuckin much bruh." he huffed.

"braaaa." she laughed swerving the car.

"father lord above please protect me in this car with this psychopath." he prayed silently.

——

"so you telling me you neva eva drank alcohol before." juice dropped his jaw at miree.

"i drank it but i neva got drunk."

"well bitch you getting tonight." jae jae said grabbing the hennessy bottle that they brung and handed it to three.

"i'm sced, what if i go crazy and vomit on somebody." she whined.

"you'll be fine, lean back." three told her pouring the drink down her throat.

"bitch wtf." she scrunched up her face.

they all laughed at her.

"why it taste like that."

"you finna get fuckeddd upp." he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"you bet not leave me do no dumb shit."

"i gotchu sweetheart." he kissed all over her face while she laughed.

"eww." juice rolled his eyes and walked away.

"hating ass hoe!" miree called after him.

"eat my ass." he shot her a bird and went to the dance floor.

"ooohhh this my shittt, y'all come dance with me." jae jae dragged tiny and miree to the dance floor as cash shit by megan the stallion started playing.

when they reached the dance floor, they all started going crazy.

miree had her hands on her knees while twerking in a circle.

jae jae wild ass was bent over with her hands on da ground.

tiny was standing and throwing it in a circle

meanwhileee

three walked away and went to the corner to stand up when he felt a presence in front of him.

"i see you came." bri walked up to him biting her lip.

"i came cause i wanted to, watchu posed ta be a skrippa?" he eyed her "costume".

"basically yea." she chuckled looking down.

"what you drinkin shawt." he licked his lips at her.

"i done had my share of drinks, i'm waiting for it to kick in." she looked up at him smirking.

after a while of their drinks kicking in.

"damn." he mumbled as she whined on him to wine slow by gyptian.

killa watched them while smoking his blunt shaking his head. he was disappointed in what his brudda was doing to miree.

"hollon y'all i go- i gotta find azour i needa give a dance." miree slurred over her words stumbling into three's direction.

she was on her 5th shot of the night and you could definitely say she was drunk as a fish.

she smiled seeing him until she looked down and saw a female figure in front of him bent over.

her smile turned into a frown and since she wasn't sober she was very emotional.

as soon as she was about to shed a tear someone picked her up bridal style and sat her on a couch.

"you betta not be crying neither." killa shook his head at her.

"why would he do that to meeee." she dragged out in a white girl voice while crying.

"shut yo ass up." he rolled his eyes patting her head.

"mcht you know what fuck him." she mugged the air changing her mood real quick.

"bipolar as hell, hmm." killa said chuckling and passing her the blunt.

"ion know how, can you just blow it in my mouth." she frowned looking at him.

"you tight as fuck." he laughed at her face.

(stop thinking nasty y'all lil perverts, tight mean drunk 😪)

"come onn nigga help meee."

"here. just inhale it." he put it to her lips and watched as she inhaled it like a pro.

"you cap as hell." he took a pull from it.

"that was my first time on moms." she blew the smoke out her mouth.

"mmmhm." he did the mama look at her.

(i hope y'all know which look i'm tammat😭)

"i like when you blow it out your nose." she poked his nose while laughing.

"it ain't even funny cuh." he laughed at her.

——
two blunts later
——

"dont you just love being hrunk." she started playing with his lashes.

"stop." he popped her hand.

"sorry bitch." she mugged him

"and what the fuck is a hrunk?" he scrunched his face up.

"high and drunk at the same time." she nodded as he laughed and put his head in her neck while still laughing.

"chill you gon make me pee myself." she started laughing also.

after the laughter died down, he picked his head up and made eye contact at with her.

she wiggled her eyebrows making him chuckle.

he licked his lips and grabbed her chin bringing her face towards him.

they connected their lips and moved them smoothly in sync with eachother.

in the middle of it, they both opened their eyes and burst out laughing.

"hoe get off me." he said wheezing.

"bitch you ugly as hell." she crouched over holding her stomach.

"don't ever do that shit again." he said crying now.

"nigga you kissed me." she choked out as she started laughing that deadly silent laugh.

"never a fucking gain bruh." he said wiping his eyes.

"manneee i'm tired bruh." she said coughing and laying her head against his shoulder.

"we taking that to the grave on who?" he told her sticking his pinky out.

"on foenem." she chuckled locking their pinky's together and dozing off.

——-

"wake up." "wake up." miree woke up to somebody hot breath in ha ear.

"nigga what the fuck is you breathing in my ear fa." she sat up out the bed and mugged killa.

her head was pounding and she was seeing colors.

"wait-" she got scared and looked at what she was wearing then back at killa

she had on a big tee and some big ass sweat shorts.

"we didn't do nothin and the girls changed yo outfit." he told her.

"whew." she said holding her forehead.

"you got i boo profin?" she groaned.

"i got what?" he laughed at her

"pills nigga you got some pills?" she layed in the pillow.

"awww the baby got her first hang over." he handed her the the pills and a water bottle.

"fuck you." she said drinking it.

"we gotta talk." he said sitting criss cross in front of her.

"please dont tell me we fucked." she closed her eyes and crossed her fingers.

"no we kissed but thats not what i gotta talk to you about."

"what." she frowned.

"shush, anyways i gotta talk to you about ya manz."

"ion got no- ohhhh." she covered her mouth with her fist.

"ight do you remember anything that happened at the party." he asked her.

"umm i remember getting high with you and you put ya ashy ass lips on me and i fell asleep." she said trying to remember everything.

"ight no small talk and you ain't heard this from me but three was with another girl last night." he scratched his head.

"what you mean he was with another girl." she tilted her head at him.

"they was dancing together and shit, i'm sorry fren." he frowned feeling bad.

"it's ok." she chuckled leaning back on the headboard.

she wasn't as mad because at the end of the day, they both were necessarily single but she was disappointed herself for attempting to start a new relationship without even giving herself time to properly heal.

"hug?" he stood up and opened his arms.

she wrapped her arms around his torso while he hugged her back rocking them side to side.

"i think i'm gon turn lesbian." she mumbled into his chest.

"we can go slash that nigga tires." he pulled away.

"and i got sum else to tell you please don't go crazy but the girl that he was with wassss your ex bestfriend." he sighed.

"oh." was all she said and then she turned around and sat on the edge of the bed.

"did you tell him about her?" he asked sitting next to her.

"nah, i can't really get mad about that part." she looked at her feet.

"but why do she hate me so much bruh."

"this girl been tryna ruin my life since middle school. and i neva noticed."

"i neva even did nan to her, and if she still mad that her childhood crush asked me out on a date in 6th grade she betta tighten the fuck up."

"she knew who azour was to me cause she saw us together in school."

"it's like she want everything that i got, first skipp, now him."

"ion understand dawg." she sighed frustratedly laying on her back.

"she just jealous of you." killa said simply doing the same thing that she did.

"what you mean?" she asked looking over at him.

"my dear, dear best friend." he shook his head.

"i love you, but you stupid as fuck."

"well damn. how i'm stupid."

"all these years, how you ain't realize that she envy you?"

"i'm with da gang i'm with da mob what was you thinkin." she sung lowly.

miree sat there taking in the fact that he was right and she missed all those signs.

"she wants what you have, and she's gonna try to get them since she can't get her own." he shrugged.

"and she ain't a bad looking girl not gon lie, but she ain't you."

"i'm pretty sure if she could steal your looks she would."

"that's true bra, she even stole my personality now that i'm thinking on it but instead it just seems like she a pick me." she gasped realizing.

"she stole my style, she even used ta steal the way i eat."

"that's fucked up, you gotta be cautious and stay away from people like that." he poked her head.

"i feel you." she nodded understandingly.

"so what i think you should do, is talk to him. not about y'all because at the end of the day even if that wasn't someone you knew, he still thought it was okay to be up on another female."

"but tell him about her, just so that he can know how bad he fucked up and also so that he don't get his heart broke when he find out she only want him to get after you."

"okay." she sat up.

"ready ta go home?" he sat up also.

"yea i gotta client in a couple hours."

——

"remember what i told you." he pointed his finger in her face as he pulled up alongside her house.

"i will." she said biting his finger and running out the car.

"I SHOULD RUN YO ASS OVER!" he yelled as he watched her run into the house.

he shook his finger off and drove down the street.

——————————♡———————————

✇ 𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔?

✇ 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 ♡

✇ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒈𝒆-𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒕? *𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕* 😏

✇ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒆 𝒐𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆? *𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕* 😳

✇ 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕?

𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔭 𝔟♱𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𓆩❤︎𓆪 𝒐𝒖𝒕 🃏.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 23.7K 36
- Hood Niggas and toxicity that's all you need to know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ–ค
195K 5.7K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
159K 11.6K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."
482K 20.4K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story