Mikasas housewife

Oleh mikasaluvbug

I felt a sudden pair of hands on my waist. "I'm home," Mikasa whispered down my ear while nibbling on my earl... Lebih Banyak

Mikasas home
Say sorry
Harder
Shower sex
Mikasas house pet
Picnic date
Restricted
Under the table
Anniversary
Out of work
Roleplay
Experimenting
Beach day

round 2

11.5K 141 13
Oleh mikasaluvbug

Once she finished she got off from on top of me and sat laid out on the bed. She was letting me take a break but I couldn't wait.

I flipped over and crawled over to her abdomen. Her hands were pressed against her head as she watched what I was doing. I slowly lowered down where I was facing the strap on attached to her body and started sucking on it.

She moved my hair from my face and held it above my head. I kept making eye contact with her as I kept sucking.

Once I was done I removed it from her and tossed it off the bed. I took her underwear off and I clipped her bra and sat on top of her. I started rubbing my clit against hers and pounding my body into hers. Her hands were holding my hips and moved them around for me.

The fingers I put down my throat to contain myself were filled with saliva and my eyes were looking at each other.

"Mmmm," she let out. Pleasing her made me happy. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter.

I started to breath heavier. I leaned down to her and started to kiss her. She lowered her hands down to my rear as she kissed me back. I paced my lips and tongue with here because I could never keep up with her. I let out moans while her mouth was inside of mine. She chewed at my bottom lip and dug her nails into my skin.

I felt her cum all over me so I went down and cleaned her up with my tongue. I licked up and down on her thighs and her vulva.

I was so sore and tired from before already. I crept my body under the sheets with my knees up to my neck facing away from her. For some reason I was always embarrassed to face her after we did anything for some reason even though we were married for 1 year already.

I felt her come closer to me and latch onto me. "Rest for a while angel," she said softly.

"Only if you stay with me," I said selfishly knowing she had to go to work. "ok I will." I snuggled up to her and fell asleep. When I woke up she already left for work.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 26.7K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...
861K 20.1K 44
WLW [femxfem] βΈ» "Such a good girl are you, mhm?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened, I just felt how weak my legs were and immediately grabbed...
171K 4.5K 40
"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She repeats the question and I let out a breath at her words. "Yours, only yours, Miss." I quickly reply, watchin...
4.8K 104 20
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...