When the mist reveals the dem...

By Genieve_Juniver

These are short stories about PJO and HOO after the giant war. The mist was lifted because Hecate fell sick... More

Introduction
The first day without the mist...
Wait!! You want us to go to school??
Trevor Mclaren
A/N
Jasper Tyler
Indira Magson
Kate Rivers
Summer Collins
Cateleya Hailey Winters
Charlie Matthews
Percy's Nicknames
Kallie Jones
Marcus Trace
Author's Note
Tyler Grant
The meeting in Olympius
Proposals
Proposals 2
King??
King?? (Edited version)
Bless you!
Trecia Lovana
Emma Brown
Emma Brown 2
Eliza Lans
Thalico
Reynico
Mrs. Hestria (Not the goddess Hestia)

No!! Never!!

20.9K 363 581
By Genieve_Juniver

This is the part where all of them react into going back highschool. They might be some error as I am still in middle school and have no idea how high school is so please forgive me of any error.

When everyone heard that they will be going back to highschool, they almost fainted.

"I will never go to school. Those boys are annoying!" said Thalia. She was the first to object.

Soon the others join in.

I don't want to go. CHB is cool and I don't want to leave. ~Leo

What is school? I never been there. How can I cope? ~Calypso

I'm to old fashion to go back. They will laugh at me. ~Hazel.

We have praetor stuff to do. ~Frank and Reyna.

I have no comment but I will never go back. The last time I went, gorgons attacked me. ~Percy

I'm scared I'll outsmart them. ~Annabeth

Hate school. ~Nico.

Same here. ~Jason

I will get bullied again! ~Piper

"Silence!" shouted Zeus and all the voices went down. "All of you are to go back school and no objections will be let."

Some people started to grumbled but was silenced by the glare of Zeus.

Poseidon cleared his throat "You alp will be given to a school and everything has been done for you. All of you will be going to different schools."

Percy frowned at the thought of going to a different school without  Annabeth.

Athena smiled and continued "Your schools and other stuff has been sent to your cabin. Get going and school start tomorrow. Your mission is to stop the monsters that attack the schools and bring back demigods."

With that the gods disappeared.

The next chapter will be about each of them going to different schools. So stay tune.

Genieve Juniver Jackson, daughter of Percy Jackson and Annabeth Jackson out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 913 48
This is from the year 2020 After the Giant war, Percy and Annabeth just want to have some peace. But alas, something has to happen. They get blessed...
623K 7.7K 47
[NOTE : The cover has nothing to do with the story <3] What happens when then Seven plus Calypso, Nico and Will are forced to live normal lives ou...
6.6K 61 11
**Update 1/25/21*** I have decided to end this collection and continue elsewhere. I am now posting on ao3 as egnlotsc! Thank you for all of the supp...
425K 5.3K 13
*EDITING* Perseus Achilles Jackson; Savior of Olympus, one of the Seven, and the most loyal demigod you will ever meet. Has a price over his head? Af...