More To Him (LokixReader)

By destaenywrites

[Under Editing] During the Chitauri Invasion back in 2012, Y/N L/N met the god of mischief in person. After f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
☆Important Message☆
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
◇Thanksgiving Message◇
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
◇Christmas Message◇
◇New Years Message◇
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
◇Valentine's Day Message◇
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
◇Spacial Chapter◇
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Part 1
Chapter 45-Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Author's Note
Urgent Message

◇Special Message◇

1.5K 40 17
By destaenywrites

Hello!

No... this isn't an update... sorry...

I just wanted to drop by and say: Happy 1 year anniversary to More To Him!!! Last year, on May 31st, 2020, I published MTH.

I never thought that it would get this much readers, but it did, and I am so happy and blessed to have each one of you read my story.

Thank you guys so much for taking your time and giving "More To Him" a chance.

I can't believe it's been 1 year since I started writing this book, and it makes me a little sad to think that we are getting close to the end.

I wanted to ask you guys if you'd like me to do anything to celebrate More To Him's anniversary. If you do you can go ahead and comment.

I was thinking that maybe I could do a Q and A, you guys can ask the characters any questions that you'd like (if you want) and if you do, they will be answered in a special chapter in honor of MTH's anniversary.

Anyway I don't have much to say except that this has been a wonderful journey. I enjoy reading all the comments you guys leave, it's one of the reasons that keep me writing.

At one point I thought that maybe MTH was going to be a flop and I was ready to discontinue the story, but then suddenly it's started to get more appreciation and I realized that I just had to be patient and give it time. So thank you for taking the time to read More To Him, it means the world to me.

So, I hope you have a wonderful day/night, if you guys have any requests or questions for MTH's anniversary I'll be waiting.

What is your favorite moment from MTH until now?

Thank you for stopping by.

God bless you all greatly.

See you on my next update.

-Random Potato♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
4.5K 369 60
Loki meets you, a sweet girl named Gracie Andersen in New York while on the run and things don't go the way the God of Mischief expected. You turned...
75 4 12
Salem Ridge is the world's first Avenger. Having crash landed on Earth during World War II, she fought alongside the super-serum soldier Steve Roger...
2M 65.5K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...