๐๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ --- ๐‘ด๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By ashyxs

Mitsuya and you are childhood friend and didn't expecting something. More

๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 01
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 02
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 04
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 05
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 06
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 07
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 08
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 09
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 10
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 11
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 12
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 13
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 14
๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 15
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 16 - ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†
๐™ณ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š๐™ณ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š๐š…๐™ด๐š
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
explanation
playlist

๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 03

6.8K 277 280
By ashyxs

Mitsuya's POV.

As she sleep. I'm still bothered, why is she curious about my love life? Should I assume something.

"Y/n-chan~ let's go! Let's go and do bike ride around Tokyo!" I'm waking her up.

"Wait... Chill down" she's now in the bathroom, washing herself.

"Done." He's wearing a black leggings with a short on it and white tee but she borrowed my white tee because she want oversized t-shirt.

"My tee is great on you" I said. And she blushed a bit. Am I a sweet talker now?

She hopped in, in her motor bike, so am I. So we're planning to go around Tokyo.

"Wait... Can we get some onigri?"

Hungry again? I nodded as my response. So we stopped by in the convenience store and we met Takemitchi with his girlfriend.

"M-mitsuya-kun"

"Oh. Takemitchi! Yo!" Takemitchi's girlfriend is just staring at us.
"Y/n-chan is he your boyfriend?"

"No..."

Why am I feel flustered when everybody is thinking that we're dating or she's my girlfriend. I really want to... In the future, I guess?

"Oh! That's Mitsuya-kun's T-shirt!" As Takemitchi pointed out something.

"Yeah! I borrowed it, hehe. He even said that-" I covered her mouth and pulled her away.

"Bye Takemitchi and Hina-chan!"

"Why? You don't want to hear, how sweet talker Mitsuya Takashi is?" She grinned.

"Well... I only do sweet talk to you, so let's go and have a ride" I said. She stopped behind me.

"I see! For now on. You're not just my friend but Bike Buddy now! Every weekend let's do bike!" She suggested.

"Why every weekend? What if I have something to do with the gang? That's an exception?"

"Yes! And I follow you, sweetie" she said. And a wink.

"I'm just wondering if you don't have any boyfriend. You're more sweet talker than me"

She laughed. "Why? Should I hook up with the girls? Maybe I grab them tho"

"Wait? What?!"

She laughed again. I like how she laugh, she smile, everything. I like everything about her.

"I'm just kidding!" And then we continue doing bike drive

"Should we stop for a moment?" She replied yes. And we're here, beside the stairs

She sat down in the stairs and I stand up in the top. Looking at her, I bet the man that she likes.... Is so lucky.

"Nice breeze! Whoo!" She shouted like a child. I will stick with her forever.

"There's a convenience store! Taka-chan let's go!" I really love when she starts calling me Taka-chan. It felt warm.

"You hungry again..." I go down to where she's standing and I grabbed her hand. I think she didn't notice that we're holding hands as we reached the convenience store.

"Ice cream! Yes!" I opened the cooler of the Ice cream and she grabbed to Ice cream. "Here"

"Ooh. I remember Taka-chan next week is the festival, right? Can we go?"

"Yes... Yes we can" I smiled at her. This time I want to treat her, all she want.

"Nice!" She clapped and go straight to the counter.

And we continue to drive around, we seen some of the amazing views and sceneries and I'm glad that she's with me seeing those things.

We reached out apartment and park the bike infront. Maybe she's tired. "You tired?" I ask.

"My muscle in the legs are getting weak" she said. I see how painful it is. So I decided to carry her. A piggyback style.

I put her in her bed. And now she's laying down. "Rest your leg for a bit and I'll get cold compress"I said.

"Sure!" I get some of the mint and cold compressor.

"You feel more ease?" As I put the green mint in her legs. "Yeah..." And I continue massaging it.

"Now, put your legs there and rest." She do what I said. So I go to the kitchen to get some water.

"Here drink"

"Thanks"  I smiled.

After 30 minutes "I'm good, now we can sleep"

"Good night! Y/n-chan"

"Good night!"

Y/n's POV

My legs is cool and I can move freely now. Thanks that Takashi is here.

Should I make a breakfast for him? What's his favorite hmmm? I will do pancake.

I followed the mixture and then I cooked it. I already know that Mitsuya is awake because he's now staring at me.

"Can wait to eat" he commented.

"Here's my treat, for treating my achy legs" I smiled at him. Wait. It's almost a week. No, it's a week, so he's going to leave?

"Neh. Taka-chan It's already a week, ahmm you're going to go back?"

He look at the calendar. "Yeah. Let me see if mom is there" He said as he continue eating the pancakes.

"Don't miss me that much, we still going to meet and go here everyday with Luna and Mana" ahhh! What a joker.

"I didn't know that Mitsuya Takashi is a joker, huh?"

"Why? I'm good at joking tho. But not every word I say is a joke"

I almost think of that! I'm going to say so as you said that I'm good wearing your tees.

"Advance..." 

He continue eating. As he already full. "Great breakfast there."

"If you're going to go back, Can I come? I want to see Luna and Mana" Uhhh I missed them

"Sure, let's go"

You join Mitsuya at his bike. "Too bad Mom's car is still there but can we wait for another minute?"

I nodded as a agreement. After 30 minutes the car didn't move for just a minute. So it's a sign that his mom, is not going somewhere?

"I think mom will stay more, let's go back"

"Mitsuya! Y/n-chan!" Oh. Mikey and Draken.

"Yo!"

"What are you doing? Dating? This not a great dating spot tho"

"No. We're just doing something"

"Bye Mikey and Draken!" I waved at them.

"Enjoy your date! Lovebirds!" Mikey shouted.

Everyone? Why everyone thinking that we're dating.

Start right now, I'm going to use "I" as your action,.so I'm not going to use "You" as an action now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 12 10
โจ‡After being his childhood friend for forever, you finally see him as more than JUST a friend.โจˆ If you read this then Hi! I hope you enjoy C:
19.1K 723 17
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ '๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช' ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด...
376K 12.6K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...